Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

[Multiplayer] How does it work?

Hello everyone,

As a huge supporter of online multiplayer in The Sims, I'm so happy for this episode on mobile. I'm pretty sure the game will have its defaults like energy stuff and real time needs, but anyway I'll give it a chance.
So do we know how multiplayer works?
Do you think we'll need energy for invitations?
Is there a chat option or just social intercations?
Can you invite friends at your home is it only at a specific place of the map?

We probably don't have the official answers, we can still make spéculations I guess.

Comments

• keylimepiesimskeylimepiesims Posts: 1,908 Member
    I'm also curious how it works, can we play with friends outside of the house? Can we meet up with friends at the restaurant? Can we actually move in with our friends, and still have complete control over our Sims? Can we start a family with a friend?

Lots of potential, I hope we're not limited to just social parties.
  • LadyTachunkaLadyTachunka Posts: 1,454 Member
    hopefully it would be origin friends and not your friends on facebook nor the apple friends
    8a35839c629b9a9f3643198909b278c0.gif Been simming since the end of sims 2~Sims Gallery ID:BSAAWaifu
  • knazzerknazzer Posts: 3,382 Member
    edited May 2017
    It can only connect via Facebook or game center I would prefer my Origin Friends list :)
    image.jpg~original
  • LadyTachunkaLadyTachunka Posts: 1,454 Member
    edited May 2017
    knazzer wrote: »
    It can only connect via Facebook or game center I would prefer my Origin Friends list :)
    image.jpg~original

Cheese n rice. Origin friends would be so much better not everyone wants to use their Facebook or create an account just to have friends on the game. I hope they add origin friends onto there. like simpsons tap out

Post edited by LadyTachunka on
    8a35839c629b9a9f3643198909b278c0.gif Been simming since the end of sims 2~Sims Gallery ID:BSAAWaifu
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • NeonHighwaysNeonHighways Posts: 1,508 Member
    From what I see it's just parties, and you can add your friends sim to your active family and control them. In the blog it was said the friend is updated in the status of their sims and yours relationships, but I don't really know how to do social. I don't have friends yet and don't know if you have to reach a certain level!
  • KiwicantdieKiwicantdie Posts: 1,305 Member
    edited May 2017
    I haven't connected it to facebook yet. I went to a birthday party, tho. Apparently, you can still see who's hosting parties even if you don't have a friend list.
    When you go to a party, you have a limited amount of "energy" that you can spend to interact with objects or other sims to increase the level of the party itself. You can refill that energy with "cakes" (you either hoard them with time, patience and other social events, or you spend real money to get them fast in real time). The party increases in level (and therefore its prizes too) as all the active players do more and more actions, until it reaches caps level 10.
    You can befriend/romance/make enemies with other players, add them to your friend list, add to favorites and add to the household if you have space (you unlock space for a third sim at level 13, but be careful because you already have 2 from the tutorial and they age super fast so you want to have a child in there).
    You can leave the party and come back to it multiple times, with no restrictions, because it lasts a whole day.

Edit: I don't know if this is how things will work in the offical release version of the game. Stuff might change or be implemented.
    KEBB11a.png
    Origin ID: Kiwicantdie
    Willow Creek | Evergreen Harbor
  • Slug7447Slug7447 Posts: 70 Member
    The online mutiplayer isn't cool yet I think people who go to parties are npcs sooooo ya and to see other players sims u have to be at a party u can try to have one move in with u the owner of that sim will have to accept it I think
  • katkategal1katkategal1 Posts: 44 Member
    Is anyone here not from Brazil and just using something to get The Sims Mobile?
  • paradisebunny69paradisebunny69 Posts: 13 New Member
    You can download this game on random web site or (only if you have Apple device) change language of App Store to Brazilian and download it.
  • netletnetlet Posts: 4 New Member
    I am wondering can we invite someone we know to our home to live with us?