Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

So who didn't . . .

Get an item from the store off their wishlist yet? :D

Please be honest ^_^;
I have about 5 dollars left to gift people with, and even though there are a few things left on my list I'd much rather buy gifts for other people x)

Slightly off-topic but wow~ I uploaded my avatar, Lulu Morris a little while ago and she already has 54 downloads! :lol:

Comments

• ShelleybellyShelleybelly Posts: 2,587 Member
    edited November 2009
    You are so nice! You must be in the Christmas spirit :D I don't have anything wish listed, just wanted to tell you I thought this was nice
  • JestinaJestina Posts: 1,609 Member
    edited November 2009
    I have no wishes. :P

If your sim is premium or something they tend to get more dls. I think my WA sim has more dls than all my others combined. :lol:
  • palesunflowerpalesunflower Posts: 169 New Member
    edited November 2009
    Wow, that is so nice!

I don't have anything in my wishlist, but like Shelleybelly I just wanted to say kudos to you for being generous :)
  • WindsorErickWindsorErick Posts: 2,796 New Member
    edited November 2009
    I had 7 things off of my wishlist gifted to me.
  • sarahann3sarahann3 Posts: 277 New Member
    edited November 2009
    I have like 2 things. This is really nice what you're doing. :)
  • sarah_0223sarah_0223 Posts: 4,502 New Member
    edited November 2009
    I've been gifted one item out of 60 (now 59 :P). I find this wishlist idea pretty cute. It makes you really happy when you see someone cared enough to spend some money on you :D

By the way, thank you for making this thread. You're going to make some simmers very happy :)
  • LadyEmillyeLadyEmillye Posts: 19,238 Member
    edited November 2009
    Wow, that's really super nice of you.

I unfortunately haven't had anything gifted to me yet.

I still haven't decided if I was going to buy anything with my simpoints or wait and see what else they bring out.
  • grace2006grace2006 Posts: 291 New Member
    edited November 2009
    I've never had anything on my wishlist given to me. :(

when I get some extra money for simpoints, I'm going to gift others with stuff, though. I love the wishlist idea. It's great. :)
  • WolfieWolfie Posts: 2,557 New Member
    edited November 2009
    I didn't yet... =D

If anyone gets me anything... PLEASE DON'T BUY ME A SET. I have a few single items on there that are much less costly. =) My birthday is on Sunday, so it would not only be a Christmas gift... but a birthday gift! xD

I have 0 sim points left, but I can maybe create a cool sim in return. ;D
  • t4dbirdst4dbirds Posts: 265 Member
    edited November 2009
    Wow, I didn't know that people did that. What a great idea and very nice! I didn't even notice there was a wish list option! I went 'wishlist' shopping. Now I don't have to keep going through the shop to figure out what it was I wanted!

• AvengerAvenger Posts: 980 New Member
    edited November 2009
    How do you give gifts to people? I have all my points left & just bought WA & now have some more.
  • mrs_outlandmrs_outland Posts: 279 New Member
    edited November 2009
    This is so sweet, there are a lot of very kind simmers.

(I haven't yet received a gift.)
    edited November 2009
    Avenger wrote:
    How do you give gifts to people? I have all my points left & just bought WA & now have some more.

You go to the store and and scroll down a bit, it's on the left side and it says find a wishlist: Persona's name.

So you would just type in the screen name of the person you want to see the wishlist of and then you can buy that gift for them.
  • Rika701Rika701 Posts: 2,107 Member
    edited November 2009
    I haven't received any gifts :( . I would love to be able to give gifts to people!
  • Bubby189Bubby189 Posts: 1,999 New Member
    edited November 2009
    I received 2 gifts and gifted about 4 so far. My sister gave me Sim points for an early present and I decided to give some things to people.Gives you a warm fuzzy Feeling :D Probably going to gift more closer to Christmas
  • Tsamo93Tsamo93 Posts: 47 New Member
    edited November 2009
    I don't want anything, but I think it's really nice of you to do this :)
  • MewStrawberryMewStrawberry Posts: 390
    edited November 2009
    Awww, I think it's so kind of you to be offering your points to others! :3
  • dragonmaster626dragonmaster626 Posts: 3,716 New Member
    edited November 2009
    i had spent a bit of my points on others but had to also be sure i kept some for those clothing items i needed for preparing my self some sims for when i get WA now i'm broke though >.<
  • Bubby189Bubby189 Posts: 1,999 New Member
    edited November 2009
    I was always taught to share the wealth so to speak. It's good karma.Besides it's almost Christmas and that's what it's about. :D:D I can get more Sim points later.Maybe :D
  • AmeriAmeri Posts: 134 New Member
    edited November 2009
    Wow, that's soooo nice of you! I haven't been gifted anything yet, and I have 0 sim points a not much money to get more. Or paypal or a credit card >.>
  • NyappyMuffinNyappyMuffin Posts: 363 New Member
    edited November 2009
    Sorry for not replying to this yesterday!!! I had to leave suddenly x) I'm going through the thread and buying things for people right now ^u^

Edit-
    Okay, I only have 5 points left now. I think I got atleast 1 thing for everyonewho said they didn't get anything, and if I didn't I'm sorry :(

Edit(again)-
    Thank you iSirius, Ayre, and Jestina for the WL items!!! :D
  • grace2006grace2006 Posts: 291 New Member
    edited November 2009
    ahh... THANK YOU NyappyMuffin! I love the Bohemian Sweater. :)

Also thanks to iSirius and MewStrawberry, if you're reading this thread!
  • LaelynnLaelynn Posts: 79 New Member
    edited November 2009
    I have a few things on my wish list..that i wish to have..but i have a hard time playing my Game as im raising a child in real life at the moment.
    edited November 2009
    Thank you NyappyMuffin :mrgreen: That's very sweet of you. I appreciate it.

It's nice to see some people have "christmas" spirit. I work in retail and I was beginning to think it doesn't exist anymore :roll:
  • mrs_outlandmrs_outland Posts: 279 New Member
    edited November 2009
    Thank You NyappyMuffin so much for the Victorian Kerosene Lamp!!