Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

First Stuff Pack Leaked.... by EA

http://www.thesims3.com/game/sp1

Looks like there will be Stuff Packs. High End Lofts is rumored to be appearing in January via a few sites. Keep an eye out for up dates.

I'd kinda thought given the versitility of the store and EA's insistance on us using it (by giving us stuff credits with every game so far) that stuff packs would be considered irrelevent now but it doesn't look like that's the case.

Comments

• snurflessnurfles Posts: 3,640 Member
    edited November 2009
    Hmmmm, lofts? Do you think this means they might come out with apartments before January? Nah, that would be too soon. Just wishful thinking on my part.
  • JalidaJalida Posts: 2,181 Member
    edited November 2009
    According to Brad Wardell (CEO owner of Stardock, and Impulse (a digital distribution system for games)) only 25% of game purchases are digital, so they need to continue putting out stuff packs for the other 75% of their audience it would seem.
  • DesignQueen21DesignQueen21 Posts: 1 New Member
    edited November 2009
    Jalida - you are so right! I haven't downloaded anything fromt the online store. I feel like my sim points are going to waste. Had any of the collections been sold in a Stuff Pack I would have bought them ALL!
  • Silvertiger605Silvertiger605 Posts: 132 New Member
    edited November 2009
    There is an insert announcing the stuff pack in my World Adventures CD box.
    It says "Get the First Stuff Pack in Feb 2010! Update your Sims' homes and wardrobes with high tech gadgets, modern loft-inspired furniture, and cutting edge fashions. Visit TheSims3.com for more info."
  • TrancepireTrancepire Posts: 969 Member
    edited November 2009
    ^ I was about to mention that upon reading this thread. So the stuff pack is confirmed, I'm so gonna buy that! I'm spending too much too early lol.
    cnc4pew3.gif
  • debra1970pdebra1970p Posts: 4,652 Member
    edited November 2009
    I can't see anything when I click the link.
  • JestinaJestina Posts: 1,609 Member
    edited November 2009
    I can see paying for expansions since they usually add new features to the game and sometimes correct stuff...but I can't see paying for stuff packs.
  • palesunflowerpalesunflower Posts: 169 New Member
    edited November 2009
    debra1970p wrote:

Yeah, there's no info on the page yet, but on the left-hand side there are 2 buttons. The top one says "High-End Loft" and the bottom one says "Pre-Order." When you click on the Pre-Order button, you get a page with a link for "System Requirements." Clicking on that link takes you to the WA information.

If they are sending out teasers in the WA packaging encouraging users back to the site, I would say the info is a bit behind schedule for getting up.

*Edit: Oh goodie, the forums are quirky as well. Sorry for all the extra HTML tags in my post. I didn't put them in there. :mrgreen:
  • svcjrvegassvcjrvegas Posts: 15 New Member
    edited November 2009
    I think there will be built in apartments/lofts in the EP/SP. Why would label it "High-End Loft..." ????
  • GillieGillie Posts: 1,708 Member
    edited November 2009
    debra1970p wrote:

Besides saying High End Loft there is nothing. :lol:
  • darkgoddessdarkgoddess Posts: 1,372 New Member
    edited November 2009
    * Add high-end furnishings to your Sims bedroom, entertainment room, office and patio.
    * Transform your Sims’ homes into cutting-edge spaces with contemporary sofas, sleek coffee tables, and eclectic art.
    * Give your Sims coveted electronics including high-tech, ultra-slim TVs, video game systems, stereos, and more.
    * Upgrade your Sims’ wardrobes with fashion-forward apparel, tailored suits, and sophisticated outerwear.
    * Plus Bonus Anniversary Items! This special 10th Anniversary pack also includes three well-loved items from The Sims and The Sims 2 games: the heart-shaped vibrating bed, the electric guitar, and the aquarium.

http://simoperations.com/2009/11/25/the-sims-3-high-end-loft-stuff-details-box-art/
  • MooMonkeyMooMonkey Posts: 1,066 New Member
    edited November 2009
    The search feature on this site is a joke. I just posted this after searching the forums and saw yours was already up after it didn't find it. :?
  • Matty16Matty16 Posts: 387 New Member
    edited November 2009
    * Add high-end furnishings to your Sims bedroom, entertainment room, office and patio.
    * Transform your Sims’ homes into cutting-edge spaces with contemporary sofas, sleek coffee tables, and eclectic art.
    * Give your Sims coveted electronics including high-tech, ultra-slim TVs, video game systems, stereos, and more.
    * Upgrade your Sims’ wardrobes with fashion-forward apparel, tailored suits, and sophisticated outerwear.
    * Plus Bonus Anniversary Items! This special 10th Anniversary pack also includes three well-loved items from The Sims and The Sims 2 games: the heart-shaped vibrating bed, the electric guitar, and the aquarium.

http://simoperations.com/2009/11/25/the-sims-3-high-end-loft-stuff-details-box-art/

OOoooh sims and sims 2 items! Thanks for the post :mrgreen:
  • Patty_BoodPatty_Bood Posts: 1,077 New Member
    edited November 2009
    Yeah this is on another thread you can pre order the loft pack through gamestop.