Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

My Builds...

CharlottesmomCharlottesmom Posts: 7,015 Member
edited October 2017 in The Sims 3 Builders
Just so I have them all in one place. :) More added as I dig them out of photobucket.
Some have asked for my ID on the exchange, it's Charlottesmom66 :smiley:

Screenshot-4011_zpsq4smc8js.jpg

Screenshot-4010_zps0i8cncpk.jpg

Screenshot-4006_zpsttw1ohtd.jpg

Screenshot-4005_zpsyqwvfryb.jpg

Screenshot-3969_zpsbwbaesil.jpg

Three Trees:

Screenshot-8616_zpsxfnkbdzd.jpg

The beginning of a Castle I deleted...

Screenshot-3415_zpsryvw01r4.jpg

Screenshot-4711_zpshrh5ccvw.jpg

MFEO (Made For Each Other) Wedding Chapel:

Screenshot-4735_zps1qldqynx.jpg

Screenshot-4730_zps7wqsjugc.jpg

Screenshot-4725_zpstuxhvlba.jpg

Outdoor reception area:

Screenshot-4731_zpsyui4vo6l.jpg

Screenshot-4732_zps6ngnwcbs.jpg

Side view (sorry about the rain):

Screenshot-4721_zpsrdh3lmha.jpg

Experimenting with building surrounded by elevation...

Screenshot-4754_zpsghxkicwe.jpg

Started, Never finished....

Screenshot-4743_zpssgujklt7.jpg

"Witch House" as a work in progress....

Screenshot-5503_zpsf5b3bpjv.jpg

Post edited by Charlottesmom on

Comments

• FairyGodMotherFairyGodMother Posts: 7,406 Member
    Wow, you did an awesome job on your builds <3
  • skm36skm36 Posts: 2,754 Member
    Your houses are beautiful! I love all the details you have on your builds. :smiley:
    j7zqrt.jpg
  • creativemetaphorcreativemetaphor Posts: 1,543 Member
    Oh lovely! I especially like that chateau looking build in your last picture :)
  • divine_simmerdivine_simmer Posts: 30 Member
    Wow, you have some awesome builds! I wish I could build like you ;)
  • GoulsquashGoulsquash Posts: 715 Member
    Awesome! Love how they all have tons of plants on the decks and landscaping. Great job!
    My Blog - Currently updating Aurora Skies!
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,567 Member
    Your builds are very nice! :) Very nice exterior designs of the homes that have been completed as well as your WIPs.
    The Wedding Chapel is such a very pretty build! It would be a very special place for sims to get married! The very nice design of the exterior, the furnishing of the interior, and the outdoors wedding dining tables reception area look so very special! <3
  • imdragonitimdragonit Posts: 1,019 Member
    @Charlottesmom love them all, but I adore the witch's house! looking forward to seeing it finished :)
  • CharlottesmomCharlottesmom Posts: 7,015 Member
    @imdragonit , It's listed in my Studio but will place it tomorrow and take a few more shots, it does look nicer with the landscaping done. :smiley:

Thank you all for your wonderful comments!! <3
    A couple more of The Witch House:

Screenshot-1225_zpskhyibnax.jpg

Screenshot-1223_zps61cmxkje.jpg

Screenshot-1224_zpsqi8ny343.jpg
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,567 Member
    The Witch House is very nice! :) Very nice exterior design of the home! The layout and design of the bridge and the river looks great! The trees, plants be flowers look very nice on the edges of the water. The water fountain is a nice touch in the river.The colour of the exterior of the home looks nice. The windows alcove areas look great!
    It is a very nice home! :)
    @rosemow , Thank you, I'm pleased you like it, it was a fun one to build. :)
  • imdragonitimdragonit Posts: 1,019 Member
    @Charlottesmom <3 the finished build! your landscaping is perfect :)
  • SylirabSylirab Posts: 16 Member
    Hum. The mix of stones and bricks of the first house is a little unsighlty in my opinion. And the third floor seems to fall on the terrace in this sort a architecture... Perhaps add a column ?

The last home is better but I don't like the choice of wood for ce walls. I would prefer a green painting on a rough coating I believe.
  • Jude525Jude525 Posts: 1,699 Member
    These are beautiful. I love your use of windows. And the witches' house (why is a witches' house) is going straight into my next family's game.
    aka Jude
    I own the store as of 1+7/17/17

My Studio

My build thread in the Creative Corner
    These are beautiful. I love your use of windows. I also am especially fond of the witches' house (what makes it a witches' house) and can't wait to get it into my game. Except I can't find you on the Exchange. Do you have a different user name over there?
    aka Jude

My Studio

edited August 2017
    @Sylirab are you a fellow builder offering constructive criticism, a fan requesting a customized variant or just someone being critical?

Most people post their creations that they've spent hours on to these forums in order to share with the community in case someone else wants to use them in game, or just to have their artistic creations viewed by others. Unless they specifically ask for critical input then, in my opinion and experience, they are not looking for people just to throw criticism at their hard work.

Creative criticism is supposed to be balanced. But, you make no mention of what part of @Charlottesmom's designs you like, just what you dislike. I know if this was my work I might be receptive to what you said if it wasn't stated so bluntly. You appear to be new to the forums and perhaps simply didn't understand this.

@Charlottesmom, if you feel differently, then I apologize for posting this in your thread and, at your request, will edit this post to delete its content.
    Post edited by Jude525 on
    aka Jude

My Studio

Jude525 wrote: »
    @Sylirab are you a fellow builder offering constructive criticism, a fan requesting a customized variant or just someone being critical?

Most people post their creations that they've spent hours on to these forums in order to share with the community in case someone else wants to use them in game, or just to have their artistic creations viewed by others. Unless they specifically ask for critical input then, in my opinion and experience, they are not looking for people just to throw criticism at their hard work.

Creative criticism is supposed to be balanced. But, you make no mention of what part of @Charlottesmom's designs you like, just what you dislike. I know if this was my work I might be receptive to what you said if it wasn't stated so bluntly. You appear to be new to the forums and perhaps simply didn't understand this.

@Charlottesmom, if you feel differently, then I apologize for posting this in your thread and, at your request, will edit this post to delete its content.

@Jude525 , Nah, it's fine :wink: , I realize my builds are not for everyone, but I like them and that is what counts, if others like them enough to add them to their game that is great. :smiley: I had actually forgotten about this thread, I have more pictures to share after I shut down my game for the day.
  • JessabeansJessabeans Posts: 3,714 Member
    I really like the bridge and lake landscaping on your Witch House. I'm sure it's just dreamy in game.
  • chojrakchojrak Posts: 188 Member
    Beautiful garden. Well composed and harmonic. Trees fits perfectly to house near beach.
    So, @Charlottesmom, why is it called the Witch's House?
    aka Jude

My Studio

@Jude525 , I call it the Witch House because there are a bunch of spell casting items in the house, Alchemy station, Book of spells, crystal ball, magic cauldron and the voodoo doll. A witch would be right at home in that house, though I have an evil fairy living in it right now with his dog and cat! :D
    edited August 2017
    Oh, LOL, guess I was so busy admiring the garden that I hadn't gotten to the interior furnishings! Now I have two reasons to download.

EDIT: OR, there are only exteriors. But I am still excited.
    aka Jude

My Studio

Speaking of which, are they in your Exchange Studio, and what is your Store ID? I couldn't find you.
    aka Jude

My Studio

• jaletu2005jaletu2005 Posts: 688 Member
    I love the Witch House! Especially that tree in front - really awesome. Got a kick out of the evil fairy living there.
    Screenshot-5.jpg
    A few more pictures of more of my builds... :)

"Don't Throw Stones" (kuz there's lotsa windows!)

35089951813_1611bbfd81_b.jpg

Unfinished and I believe deleted...

35729677492_a7551dab20_b.jpg

Tweaked a bit, not sure why I deleted it... :'(

35767799811_0476519d9e_b.jpg

Sam and Jillian's House...

35767692581_bfb88a56fe_b.jpg

35751338111_34f2c551a3_b.jpg

Another unfinished and deleted..

35768298021_2ee0a05e44_b.jpg

I have more but will post later....