Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Jazztizz Showcase

Comments

• Options
    JazztizzJazztizz Posts: 627 Member
    Two surgeries?! I wish you the very best of luck with your upcoming one and I hope your recovery is as speedy as possible. Sending lots of virtual hugs and healing thoughts. <3

No, I don't have a signature for my thread... just the DNA Request one. Something to think about though! :wink:

@rosemow, Thank you for giving Tizz the link to my thread, Rose! <3 And thank you for taking the time to visit, Tizz! :blush:<3

I had to laugh at your comment about your monastery being called a "bat cave"! :p You're a funny lady! Keep working on it and I'll bet you'll do beautifully with it. Look at that Gorgeous pond you did for your waiting room for Rose's challenge!

The inspiration pictures for your challenges are gorgeous! I'm sorry to say that I just don't have time to try them... I struggle trying to keep up with the forums and the gallery comments. :persevere:

Wow! So cool that you want to build that lighthouse for real, for your granddaughters! I hope you take pictures because I would LOVE to see it when it's finished!

@Wrathofcath
    Cath thanks so much for your good wishes and for visiting. I really appreciate it. =)<3

I was visiting your gallery today and looking at all your uploads on the site. Wow. I only had a chance to really check out Weatherby in detail. So gorgeous! Totally you need a "***ALL ABOUT CATH RIGHT HERE*** sig. Because you're a seriously amazing Sim builder. I really liked some of your CAS uploads that I saw too.

I have to remember to do that DNA request for Erebus next month. Days are mostly getting this book ready for a contest. I really think I've got a shot at it. It's all about short stories and the prize money is enough to make this scramble worth it. But wow. I keep finding mistakes eesh. :lol: It's bruising my brain -- I'm out of editing shape.

I gave up on my Bat Cave for now. There are so many others that won't make me throw stuff and use strong language. I think my current WIP (just learned that acronym thanks to @Laebeth and @Rosemow ) is ... uh...

*brain white noise for five full seconds*

Can't remember.

Those photos -- aren't they beautiful houses? I've had those since my TS2 "Pick one of 20" challenge. I only managed to do Odyssey and Belagio in TS2. Maybe in about five years I'll do the others (in TS5?). o.O

The light house -- this will be a family project. I'm really excited. My youngest son, husband and I were just discussing this yesterday. I think it's going to be cool and when it's done I'll definitely post photos. I got the idea when I showed those TS2 builds to my daughter years ago and she said, "Make this for real Mom." Well it's cool that she thinks I'm that talented. I hope I prove her right. ^_^

Find your pack. Love them hard.Because life is short, and sometimes they disappear.Missing Benjamin.Dd9S8jh.gif
  • Options
    TS4 Videos

Jazztizz Shell House Contest
    WALK-THROUGH 001: @phantasmkiss - "Shell Gym"
    @phantasmkiss
    Here's a walk-through for your beautiful build, "Shell Gym." Thanks so much for entering this challenge. I had a lot of fun creating this video.

Shell House Contest Forum Link

Shell House Contest House Gallery Link

"Shell Gym" by @phantasmkiss Gallery Link
    Find your pack. Love them hard.Because life is short, and sometimes they disappear.Missing Benjamin.Dd9S8jh.gif
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    TS4 Builds
    Non-Starter

Sigiriya, Sri Lanka
    (Lion Gate Entrance)
    Originally a castle with frescoes built by the king, this became a monastery. I chose a special Sim to do the walk-through. Two neighbors came by to welcome him. This is the first in the a series I set for myself "Where In the World." I'm starting with some of the monasteries and gorgeous buildings I saw on Tales by Light - a beautiful show on Netflix about photographers who travel the world.
    #nocc / #simtested / requires #moo / #rocks / #whereintheworld #1 / #zevath

J87W6rq.jpg
    mRQAaNI.jpg
    J6bNz8C.jpg
    uPbZbDd.jpg
  • Options
    PS Re the above build @WrathofCath here's that build I was talking about earlier. Told you it looks like a bat cave. I know it looks awful, but I'm trying to challenge myself. Everything works but I doubt anyone would want to live here. :blush: My friend Ricky used to challenge us to build beyond what we could and helped us with tutorials and such. (Randomly_Selected_Name on TS2). Ricky, if you're out there, I am still pushing far past the comfort zone even if it takes me into the totally ridiculous.
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    PS2 (not the console) -- I do like how my Gandhi sim turned out. Such a beautiful soul. His words have lifted me repeatedly like so many others who never even met him. He was 78 when he died in 1949* I think -- assassination. Such a brilliant light that shines long past he's gone. In a closer-to-home way, that's how Ricky feels to me and everyone I've loved. Lost another friend recently who I didn't even know a fraction as well as I wished I could have. We were on a memorial call last night with dozens of people sharing stories -- so much laughter and love. I just listened. This kind of light -- this love in action -- can't even be put out by the most extreme form of darkness and violence. :pensive:

<3.

Edit: 1948.
    Gandhi In a Nutshell: Daily Metta
    Post edited by Jazztizz on
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    Sigiriya SriLanka build looks great! :) It reflects the inspiration building very well! The water features in the front area of the bulld look very nice. The flooring of the interior gives a great look and feel to the build.
    Your simversion of Mahatma Ghandi is very nice! :) Your have reflected him so very well in simform! His white clothing outfit looks very nice.
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    rosemow wrote: »
    Sigiriya SriLanka build looks great! :) It reflects the inspiration building very well! The water features in the front area of the bulld look very nice. The flooring of the interior gives a great look and feel to the build.
    Your simversion of Mahatma Ghandi is very nice! :) Your have reflected him so very well in simform! His white clothing outfit looks very nice.

Aw thanks so much @Rosemow =)

I won't ever upload him as a CAS build though he was completely made in CAS. I respect and love him so much that it seems sort of disrespectful to do that. I'm also not going to leave him at this Sigiriya. He'll be the guest in all the builds for #whereintheworld so you'll see him again.

Not sure if that hastag is used in other contexts but it seemed to fit this self-challenge. And now I have "Carmen San Diego" stuck in my head. ^_^

That everyday outfit came with City Living and is so perfect. I love the diversity of the cultural outfits. For swimming, though it's hard to see in the one photo, he's wearing a camo tee-shirt/swim trunks in my game as an homage to Civ. =)
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    TS4 Builds

(#)
    Sera Monastery, Tibet
    Sera Monastery, Tibet #whereintheworld challenge. Sera sleeps six serious student sims studying spirituality and/or science which are not necessarily exclusive. Which will your sims study? Now -- argue for the opposite viewpoint. Egos not admitted. #zevath

Disclaimer: :wink:
    This is a fictional adaptation of the beautiful Sera Monastery in Tibet which is vast. I saw these buildings on Tales By Light and I have no idea what they are for or even if they are inhabited. My sims, however, have put them to good use. = )

7r1dnxb.jpg

6 bedrooms - includes meditation rug
    ALMukc6.png

6 bathrooms - state-of-the-art showers included because cleanliness is next to godliness FR.
    YSRSGsL.png

Fast internet. We live simply, but we're not Luddites. The computer works as long as one of the brothers or sisters pedals -- really fast - mechanical-to-electric conversion system not included (it's patented).
    w56mh9u.png

Our Master does most of the cooking. Fully stocked kitchen.
    7MyJUSq.png

We eat outside here.
    QanpyI4.png

Visitor's welcome but expect to work, hard.
    GMgtww9.png

"Everyone can be great because everyone can serve."
    Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
  • Options
    TS4 Builds

(#)
    "Gone Fishin'"
    Description: The Slylvan Glade has always been about three things for me -- fishing, frogs and the chance to find a rare cow plant. This lot was designed to create an outdoor room for Rosemow's #oneroomoneweekonetheme challenge but I haven't yet figured out how to save an outdoor area as a room. #fishing #basegame (mostly) #simtested #nocc and the pond works great.

Pics:

vGaizmp.png
    En5mWL8.png
    nNyJfrV.png
    EKAGiCB.png
    Uv7Gdlq.png
    Q3Y2YOF.png
    snO1Lht.png

• Options
    edited May 2017
    The layout and design of the Sera Monestry looks very great! :) The buldings in the monastery and their roofing looks very nice! Very nice placement of the windows in the build. It is great that there is a computer study room in the monastery . It is creative the way that power is enabled to use the computer! Very nice furnishing of the kitchen . The kitchen cabinets look very nice how they are placed on the walls, and the texture of the counters and cabinets suit well the type of bulld.
    It is a very nice build :)
    I will repost here what I wrote on the room challenge thread about Gone Fish'
    Pools are unable to be uploaded in rooms. This would be the reason why you are unable to upload the build as a room.
    Gone Fishin' looks very nice! :) It is great that you have based the room on the theme of fishing and frog collecting. The glass displays of the frogs look so very nice! Sims will enjoy fishing in the pond. The plants look great on the edges of the pond and the white flowers look very nice in the room. The trees look nice in the corner of the room. The way that you have placed the harvestable plants to create a coil pattern looks great and very crreative! The flower cart is a nice touch in the room. The sunflowers look sunny along the fencing.
    Sims will enjoy fishing in the pond and harvesting the plants there! Thankyou very much for entering this week's challenge! :)

The furnishing of the home area looks very nice! Very nice layout of the home! The design of the kitchen looks very nice! The clothes rack is a nice homely touch in the bedroom, and the postcards look very nice placed in a vertical row beside the mirror. The spandrels on the porch look very pretty!
  • Options
    @Rosemow thank you. <3<3<3

I really appreciate the time you took to look at my photos and read what I've written. That's really awesome of you. *hugs* I am probably not going to be able to get the room done in time for the challenge but I really enjoyed learning about it. Thanks for the video you posted I saw somewhere. I'm trying to get this book done in time for the contest and I'm really having trouble focusing. =)<3
  • Options
    Jazztizz wrote: »

I really appreciate the time you took to look at my photos and read what I've written. That's really awesome of you. *hugs* I am probably not going to be able to get the room done in time for the challenge but I really enjoyed learning about it. Thanks for the video you posted I saw somewhere. I'm trying to get this book done in time for the contest and I'm really having trouble focusing. =)<3

You're welcome :)
    I hope that your work on your book for the contest goes well :) I am sorry that you are having trouble focussing. Sometimes when recovering from surgery or are unwell, it can cause tiredness.
  • Options
    Jazztizz wrote: »

You're welcome :)
    I hope that your work on your book for the contest goes well :) I am sorry that you are having trouble focussing. Sometimes when recovering from surgery or are unwell, it can cause tiredness.

@Rosemow I'm sorry I missed this comment until now. Crazy week. Thank you so much. Feeling a lot better thanks. =)

• Options
    edited May 2017

Millie's Room

#oneroomoneweekonetheme for @Rosemow's challenge. "Create a room for a baby girl." To my favorite* (grand)baby girl Millie. ♥. Grammy

*Favorite grandchild who is currently a baby.

2Kz0kfr.png
    7aQQ5AO.png
    02BTEEC.png
    T6OV2se.png
    qRJ1RNc.png
    lv5FwT7.png
    IpIw2DN.png
    DSyYIbJ.png
    r0xk8pm.png

• Options
    edited May 2017

Gone Fishin' (Room Only)

vrIMMUH.jpg
    LWyv6ip.png

#oneweekoneroomonetheme "Sylvan" Garden" this is the room only put together quickly to see if the wonderful instructions given on Rosemow's thread worked and it did. The pond works great. Thanks so much for the help @Rosemow and @withlovejulian especially. You'll have to take o ut the floor to plant everything or use containers. The Sylvan Glade for #fishing #frogs and #cowplants (also included). ♥. #zevath
  • Options
    TS4 Rooms

Poet's Study
    I decided to make my study small, and I plan to make a few of these because several of my sims now have my fishing lot. So this is basically the same shape living room but made into a study. Nearly all my sims love to fish and to write -- funny that, me too!

Description:
    Poet's study. Amy is inspired by the beauty in her garden and writes beautiful poems about the crimson of amaryllis and the silver of moon-touched magnolias*. She dabbles in painting too. #simtested #nocc #small #study Created for Rosemow's #oneroomoneweekonetheme challenge, #zevath

*This is an homage to imagist poet Amy Lowell.

r9ctRov.jpg
    seORV5S.png
    9batDev.png
    oMur57T.png

• Options
    TS4 Lots

(#)
    Ad Dier, Petra

#whereintheworld #monastery 3. "Ad Dier, Petra." Built in the 1st Century, thoroughly modernized and currently home to two studious monksims who love to cook. #nocc requires #moo #simtested #zevath
    1yJXOk8.png
    LIyhCz5.png
    FSudHKA.png
    xJDxrmE.png
    iY7kcZZ.png
    A2X4pix.png
    91CZJqA.png
    lWc4Mwd.png

Based on
    Vxz7tnY.jpg

• Options
    TS4 Rooms

(#)

Biographer's Study

Description:
    Mick Dagger (n-d'p) is a popular features writer for Back In Blue, the Sim City police magazine. She wrote her 1st biography when her grandfather, a WWII vet, died & left her his journals. When her love-inspired story about him hit the best-seller's list, every sim in the area wanted her to write their biography. To celelbrate a finished book, she hones her painting skill and paints a watercolor portrait of her client. #simtested #nocc #small #study #oneroomoneweekonetheme challenge, #zevath

Pictures
    ONfKjUE.jpg
    Y6fFx0K.png
  • Options
    TS4 Rooms

Gallery Name/Link: Rocket Locker
    Origin ID: Zevath

Tizz returned from rescuing the royals feeling road weary & grungy. Their palace was way too fancy for her taste, but one thing she liked about the guest room was the walk-in closet. She decided to make one on her ship, but where? She settled on the engine room. Sure, it was humid & noisy. Also, her friend Sid the Space Porcupine slept in the corner near an old tick-tock clock. (it kept his bad dreams at bay.) Space flora were drawn by her stash of highly-volitile plathium. But she made it work. Btw the floor is not white! No idea why it is in the gallery photo. Created for Rosemow's #oneroomoneweekonetheme challenge "Create a walk-in closet." Requires #moo #simtested #zevath

Pix
    7YCZT6u.png

More Pix (video)
  • Options
    ZevathZevath Posts: 10 New Member
    Don't think there's a way to log into this account (Jazztizz) any more. I noticed Photobucket is asking for money in order to link images now, so a lot of the pix aren't available (thus the grey box things ^). I hope to remedy this somewhat by posting the updated pix using Imgur here (once I can post pix/links on this profile. So meanwhile I'll put the content descriptions as a place holder.

The first three are the three Maxis picks I received for rooms. I was so thrilled and surprised by this. I wish I could upload content but I haven't figured out how to fix that either. :(

♥Creative Colorful Dorm♥
    (gallery link)
    #oneroomoneweekonetheme #collegedormroom for #Rosemow's challenge. Michael's twin sister Tracey is studying art and photography at #college (LaSiesta Tech) so her #university #colorful #bedroom is built for a #creative #artist who loves to #garden. Tracey's boyfriend and #muse is featured in her #paintings and #photos, and she in his. ♥. #zevath
    Room Type: Bedroom

10 x 8

(image links)

SyFy Game Room
    (gallery link)
    Created for Rosemow's 105s room challenge. Make sure the cheat bb.moveobjects is on to place the room. #oneroomoneweekonetheme #gameroom #club #game #geek #purple #blue #aqua #pink #rosemow #alien #nocc #zevath
    Room Type: Career & Misc

6 x 9

(image links)

Country Kitchen
    (gallery link)
    To place all objects properly, build a 1-space wall on the lot at 1.5 height. #spring #country #kitchen #tudor #large #farmhouse This was originally part of the Six Cypress Lot but updated for #oneroomoneweekonetheme #zevath (Re-uploaded with proper hashtags)
    Room Type: Kitchen

11 x 9

(image links)

College Dorm/Man Cave
    (gallery link)
    #oneroomoneweekonetheme Michael's #collegedormroom for #Rosemow's challenge. #bedroom #mancave #college #university #blackandwhite
    Room Type: Bedroom

10 x 8

This was one of the first rooms I created for @rosemow 's challenge.
  • Options
    I figured it out so Zev can now retire. Yay. Actually I have no idea how I got back here -- someone's kindness (or they got tired of me bellyaching) or expired cookies. <- probably. I'll fix the images here asap. *pats showcase fondly* Great to be back. Good memories!
  • Options
    It is great that you can now log back in using Jazztizz :) Your showcase thread contains so many special builds that you have creatively designed, built and furnished <3
  • Options
    It is great that you can now log back in using Jazztizz :) Your showcase thread contains so many special builds that you have creatively designed, built and furnished <3

Aw thanks @rosemow =) ♥ It's very good to be back. =)
  • Options
    edited February 2018
  • Options
    edited February 2018