Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Re-do my real crummy BR suite challenge?

Pyur_JeniusPyur_Jenius Posts: 101 Member
Hi'yas there! Would there be any interest in a bedroom suite re-decoration challenge? I was making a replica of my new very large one to play around with ideas and thought, "Hey! Maybe other simmers would like a crack at it." There would be a few rules but it wouldn't have to actually be playable. Whaddya think?
Jaz_in_SG-captioned%20copy_zps0ecd2f78.jpg

Greed destroys everything it touches.
Gallery Link: PyurJenius

Comments

• HarryHamburgerHarryHamburger Posts: 3 New Member
    yes, i would be interested :smiley:
  • Pyur_JeniusPyur_Jenius Posts: 101 Member
    edited May 2017
    Working on posting a photo of it so far. It should be ready in a couple of hours to upload.

05-05-17_9-52-52PM_zpsfdtwzrov.png

So, here it is, pretty much done and a decent approximation. As you can see it's an outdated room (the wall colors are eerily close, lol) and i just moved in and tossed all my junk in. It really needs help! :) I'm signing off for the night and i'll check back here in the morning. Sweet dreams, simmers!

05-06-17_7-23-39AM_zpslqvnqckr.png

Wow, i really shouldn't post stuff when i'm as sleepy as i was... Here is a better one. I'm thinking bonus points for finding a way to keep all the junk and make it look good. (There's also some surprise stuff hiding in there. :p) A few things will have to remain the same (walls, doors, carpet, tub, bed..) and CC is fine but basegame only and bonus points for doing some windowing on that paneled wall cuz there's mountains behind it. I cannot imagine why the builder put no windows there! The square sitting there in the paneled wall is a hideous old window a/c unit placed into a cutout right through to outside, double bonus points for using it for said windows. There's also patio outside of that glass door, i'm-a add that.