Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What CAN be done to fix TS4?

Comments

• kwanzaabotkwanzaabot Posts: 2,440 Member
    itsmejoy7 wrote: »
    help my sims keep disappearing off my family tree its hard to make a legacy with out important sims on the sims 4 they aren't anywhere not even in household management. PLZ HELP!!!!

Welcome to culling.

Basically, if you don't interact with or play as a Sim for a certain length of time, the game deletes them.

They really need a way to differentiate between "unplayed, player-made Sims" and "unplayed townies".
    wJbomAo.png
  • Callous_LilyCallous_Lily Posts: 198 Member
    Would love to see added to your succulent plant pack a vertical wall garden.
    Hello,

I really like the different things that you can grow, from herbs, fruits etc. But I think that having the ability to grow succulents would be even better! Many people really enjoy how succulents look, they are pleasing to the eye, and just make people happy. I know that there are some plants that you can place, that look like succulents, but aren't really them.

I think that it would be amazing if you could be able to order the “succulent plant pack”, and have many many different plants that come in that pack, including:
    Haworthia fasciata
    Echinocactus grusonii
    San Pedro cactus
    Haworthia cooperi
    Haworthia cooperi
    Hens and chicks
    Bunny ears
    And many more!!

I also think that after you grow them fully, you should be able to place them in a different array of pots. Also, it is very common to place more than one succulent into a pot, to make it a “garden”. It would be cool if you could choose to put the plants in a singular pot or a pot with 2,3,4 or 5 spots. When you click on the put, to fill it up, you can place the plant in any open spot and arrange them the way you want. When you are buying the pot, you could pick a pot with 1,2,3,4 or 5 spots for a plant and pick the color, (ex: black, white or the clay pot color)

This would be awesome if you made this as a free game update, I know that many players would love this, and it would make many people be even more excited to play sims 4 if you made this update.

Thanks for your time!!

-Lauren

• shelwassshelwass Posts: 1,168 Member
    I second customizable life spans, preferably with each age group customizable.

Also--how about a Photographer NPC you can hire for events like weddings and to take family portraits?
  • Hadron1776Hadron1776 Posts: 330 Member
    User input should be more responsive: I'll have my sim do something random, the action would pop into the queue, but it would be like 10-20 sim minutes before the sim does anything sometimes...
  • notmothergothelnotmothergothel Posts: 42 Member
    More aspirations.

I remember in a previous version, not sure if it was 2 or 3, but I really liked the way the skills used to be. There was like a skills journal and it would have goals like cook an excellent meal 10 times. Or, it would keep track of how many books the sim wrote and there would be goals that matched with book writing. I enjoyed trying to meet the goals with my sims.

More stairs. Sometimes the stairs we have now are too big. Spiral would be a great space saver. Curved ones for big houses and L shaped for a homey feel. What the heck, why not ladders that lead to a loft or attic type space. I want to build a library with a spiral staircase to a reading nook. The straight stars just won't work for what I have in mind.

I still own 2 and 3, and I know I could play those instead to get what I want, but I really like the look of 4 and how it runs on my laptop.
  • vcosleyvcosley Posts: 880 Member
    Open world, Cars, Swing sets, treehouses, bikes for adults and children, Sky lights, angled windows, buses, carpools, garages and garage doors, swimming in the ocean, a real diving board, rocks that look like rocks, hair with texture, body hair for men, teens to look like teens, slides for children, supermarkets (could be part of owning a business or jobs) better texture for tree trunks, a real looking magnolia tree, (not a pine tree with flowers stuck on it) grass that has texture, stop making double items with small differences, they should be combined since they are the same except for flowers added on one, I'm speaking of one of the dressers, that's just one of several. there are some pictures that are separated by picture but the same, should be one choice with design options under one choice. How about being able to paint the ceiling, A in the wall fire places. A platform to make tri level homes or stages without deleting the floor. L shape stairs, and spiral stairs, stairs with carpet. patterns for furniture, sheer curtains. round roofs, rugs that are the same size should be under one thing with several choices of patterns, not spread out, that takes up space and time in searching. All windows should come in several sizes as will as doors. Separate window shutters so they can be added to all windows of choice. Wall colors could be under one item with several choice (white trim, wood trim or no trim with all colors).
    Kids need wagons and strollers. Parents could get exercise taking children for a walk in the stroller. Jumping gym, for exercise. Angled columns.

All in all Sims 4 feels like a cartoon version of Sims 1. I have been playing since 1 came out. 4 is okay, its just hard to pay a game that has had more update fixes then I remember in all the series. This is just my opinion, I always loved the Sims games, I just like Sims 4.

Happy Simming Everyone
  • LumineyLuminey Posts: 49 Member
    I'd really like to see a height slider for CAS. It's kind of boring that same age sims are always the same height. Unless I've been missing something for the past 2 years?
    icon by alexiadraws
  • hitomieyeshitomieyes Posts: 108 Member
    1.Sims bare face lips color is so dull..
    more should be pink

2.Add more cas areas.

3. I need more CAS eye <East Asian double eyelid>

4. new simlish Sims saying repeat simlish I'm Bored

5."Joke" animation Please add more
    There are many interactions with jokes, but the animations are all the same.

6 I hope like sims 1 SUPER STAR pack and farm life pack :smiley:

This is all that i think about hope
    for now.(@T3T@)
  • rorogogo91rorogogo91 Posts: 7 New Member
    Another thing I thought of (I'm still new so I'm unsure if I could have just added this to my original post) are events like prom or homecoming for the high schoolers; also, more interactions for university if that becomes an expansion.
  • AbigalFlynnTheSimAbigalFlynnTheSim Posts: 16 Member
    I just really want animals, like more than anything
  • GoldilockGoldilock Posts: 80 Member
    What really bothers me is that Sims get too muscular after working out. I make them work out, because otherwise they get really obese, and when I get them in shape, my female Sims look like body-builders. Sims should have a "weight-conscious" traits which prevents them from either eating too much or eating fattening foods.
  • NikolaiBanksNikolaiBanks Posts: 149 Member
    Goldilock wrote: »
    What really bothers me is that Sims get too muscular after working out. I make them work out, because otherwise they get really obese, and when I get them in shape, my female Sims look like body-builders. Sims should have a "weight-conscious" traits which prevents them from either eating too much or eating fattening foods.

I mostly make sure my Sims eat food with fruit and vegetables in them, the most recommendable are the fruit salad or garden salad, both are good for Sims who want to keep a healthy lifestyle and no fat foods.
    'Fear not, for I am with you;
    Be not dismayed, for I am your God.
    I will strengthen you,
    Yes, I will help you,
    I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.’
    Quote from Isaiah 41:10
  • CandydCandyd Posts: 1,261 Member
    @NikolaiBanks You'll be more successful with fish-based foods. Most salads have a positive calorie count.
    In general, it isn't impossible, but still extremely difficult to escape radical body shape changes (weight gain with food, muscle gain and / or weight loss with exercise). There is no baseline metabolism and the game has been coded to be too sensitive. You can't solve the issue without mods.
  • emokitten2768emokitten2768 Posts: 29 Member
    i think they should work on the family tree so we can make some big family tree instead of having them disappear mid tree, i also would like to get a notice when a friend or family member dies instead of just noticing after the fact because they are a ghost in my friends list. also i believe if you complete your aspiration you should have a different headstone because you accomplish something in "life" you know we had it in the sims 2. we need some unique things in the sims and i believe this would bring a inch of life to the game.
  • DaninhozinhoDaninhozinho Posts: 14 New Member
    I want that they improve the plant-sims. I love occults sims and i loved when they brought plant-sims back in a patch. But, plant-sims don't have any power, and sims only can stay 5 days like plant-sims. I want that SimGurus fix this, adding more things for plant-sims ( like power and the possibility of plant or have a plant-sim baby). I want too that they add the possibily of create a plant-sim right from the CAS, like liens and Vampires, adding also a new type of plumbob for plant-sims. And all that I spoke about Plant-Sims, i want that they bring to ghost too. I want that they add the possibility of create a ghost right from the CAS and add a new plumbob type from then.

Conclusion: I want that SimGurus improve Ghosts and Plant-Sims
  • mikishugo246mikishugo246 Posts: 48 Member
    A world with a beach, please.
  • hungerlight14hungerlight14 Posts: 1 New Member
    I think the thing that I miss most about the sims 3 is being able to custom create clothes, hair, furniture, ect. with the personlized colors. I liked how I could add colorful tips to my sims hair color. If this would be added back to the game then I would love it 10 times more than I already do. So really just bring back being able to customize the colors of items.
  • LuvMySimzLuvMySimz Posts: 642 Member
    I think the thing that I miss most about the sims 3 is being able to custom create clothes, hair, furniture, ect. with the personlized colors. I liked how I could add colorful tips to my sims hair color. If this would be added back to the game then I would love it 10 times more than I already do. So really just bring back being able to customize the colors of items.

You can customize most everything with Sims4Studio
    „ - Criticism may not be agreeable, but it's sometimes necessary - “

• anonymous3kanonymous3k Posts: 23 Member
    *Add Sectional Couches which will be nice. I love sectional couches
    *Do Laundry
    *More traits
    *backsplashes for kitchen and bathroom
    *new kitchen appliances
    *more wall paint and flooring options
    *new hair , clothes and makeup
    *new showers , toilets , sinks ,tubs and mirrors
    *new cooking meals
    *new countertops (like quartz)
    *Have your teen go to college and also if your an adult to have an option to take a class
    *Go Grocery shopping at a Market
    *Also bring back the option to exercise with tv
    *Go to an actual movie theater
    *Watch TV in bed
    *add a laundry mat
    *nail salons

AGAIN , ADD SECTIONAL COUCHES AND DO LAUNDRY
  • GoldilockGoldilock Posts: 80 Member
    Please either make achievements and collections possible to achieve and collect, or remove them. That would make the game a lot less annoying.
  • chiyomihamarulezchiyomihamarulez Posts: 2 New Member
    Hi everyone,

So I've been a devotee of the Sims since I was about 8, but I've noticed a consistent issue: there are no sims with disabilities in any of the games. To make matters worse there is almost no custom content to create characters with disabilities, either. Whether or not they meant to, what the Sims has done is create a fantasy world where we can marry aliens, but people with disabilities don't exist.

When I talked to the EA representatives, they said that the devs put in toddlers by popular demand from the players. I'm thinking if enough people ask for it, we can get sims with disabilities too.

So keeping that in mind, I made a petition! Please sign it so we can get the word out.

https://www.change.org/p/ea-games-i...s-in-the-sims-4
  • chiyomihamarulezchiyomihamarulez Posts: 2 New Member
    Whoops, wrong link!
    https://www.change.org/p/ea-games-include-sims-with-disabilities-in-the-sims-4
  • Felicia_QueensFelicia_Queens Posts: 69 Member
    Laundry, more that 3 traits in CAS-and more traits. FIX GARDENING PLEASE. It took my sim 25 minutes to spray for bugs on ONE PLANT! ONE! Also, seasons and pets should just be standard for Sims games. Add them. Just, like, add them, like you did for toddlers. And let people who don't (!?!?) like them turn them off.
  • beh1ndbeh1nd Posts: 1 New Member
    Please update this, as some things have been added recently!
  • RushMushRushMush Posts: 2 New Member
    -A colorwheel
    -Cars
    -That there can be s house built on a hill
    -Make the pond more realistic
    -Be able to make a bow (walls)
    -More roofing options
    -more options in color and items (more beds and things like that)