Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Jazztizz Showcase

Comments

• Options
    JazztizzJazztizz Posts: 627 Member
    Wishing you the best of luck with your upcoming surgery @jazztizz. I wasn't sure if it had already taken place and you were in the recovery stage or not. I hope things go as smoothly as possible and you heal super quick. :blush:

Both! No worries. *hugs* I had one surgery from which I am recovering now. I have another one in two weeks which will require a longer recovery time. So grateful I get to hang out with Sim folks while doing it.
    I did have the destination venues from all the games and I too, enjoyed sending my sims on holiday. Back then, I mostly just played, till the building bug bit me. Now that seems to be a thing of the past. Maybe one of these days I really will set aside some time to really try playing. :smile:

The holidays were so fun. I haven't gotten the TS4 ones yet though. I go through phases with play/building. Right now I'm working on building a monastery in Sri Lanka that's driving me crazy. It's so cool and unusual RL but in my game it looks like a giant bat cave. Maybe I'll just call it that and bag it. =) Loved your build on Rose's room challenge.

Question: Do you have a gallery? I don't see a link in your signature.

Find your pack. Love them hard.Because life is short, and sometimes they disappear.Missing Benjamin.Dd9S8jh.gif
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    TS2 Buildings

Emerald Island Beach House
    BeachHouse.jpg
    Post edited by Jazztizz on
    Find your pack. Love them hard.Because life is short, and sometimes they disappear.Missing Benjamin.Dd9S8jh.gif
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    TS2/3/4 Building Challenge
    Part 1

(#)
    Choose One (or more) of Twenty

1. Vendome
    1.jpg

2. Odyssey
    2.jpg

3. Ti Amo
    3.jpg

4. Sun Beam
    4.jpg

5. St. Paul's
    5.jpg

6. Santorini
    6.jpg

7. Fransanisco
    7.jpg

8. Palmos
    8.jpg

9. Malibu
    9.jpg

10. Lovina
    10.jpg

11. Dominique
    11.jpg

13. Laura
    12.jpg

13. Amelie
    13.jpg

14. Colamnar
    14.jpg

15. Bonita
    15.jpg

16. Bellagio
    16.jpg

17. Barnes
    17.jpg

18. Anna Marie
    18.jpg

19. Stella
    19.jpg

20. Sailfish
    20.jpg

• Options
    edited May 2017
    TS2/3/4 Building Challenge
    Part 2

(#)
    Choose One (or more) of Twenty

House 13: "Odyssey"
    odyssey.jpg

TS2 Build

Exterior
    Odyssey8.jpg
    Odyssey3.jpg

There were no interior shots so they are at your discretion. Here are my TS2 interiors for Odyssey:

First Floor
    Odyssey2.jpg
    Odyssey1.jpg

Second Floor - Game Area overlooking 1st floor
    Odyssey6.jpg
    Odyssey4.jpg

Third Floor - Bedroom
    Odyssey7.jpg

Fourth Floor - Roof
    Odyssey5.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    TS2-3-4 Building Challenges

(#)
    Portland Head Lighthouse - Maine

PortlandHeadLightMaine.jpg

No interiors as before so those are as you choose. This is how I did mine in Ts2

PHL1.jpg
    PHL2.jpg
    PHL3.jpg

This is the one I'm going to build IRL for my granddaughters. I studied carpentry, and we just bought a table saw so this is a long-term project. I want it to be big enough for them to play in and of course won't build all the buildings. We're going to have to ship this to the UK so it has to be light. This is my big dream of building for when I get better. If anyone has every made RL dollhouses or playhouses please let me know.

• Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    Hello :) It is very special that you are making a real life play house/doll house for your grand daughters <3 I hope that it goes very well :)
    I am continuing to think of you as you prepare for your upcoming surgery.
    This is a link to wrathofcath's showcase thread,
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/795426/caths-creations-spring-meadows-pg-51#latest
  • Options
    rosemow wrote: »
    Hello :) It is very special that you are making a real life play house/doll house for your grand daughters <3 I hope that it goes very well :)
    I am continuing to think of you as you prepare for your upcoming surgery.
    This is a link to wrathofcath's showcase thread,
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/795426/caths-creations-spring-meadows-pg-51#latest

*hugs* @Rosemow thank you! I appreciate your quick response. I will add that to my follows and visit as soon as I can. = )
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    TS4 Building Challenges

Jazztizz Shell House Challenge <-- Link to challenge on the forum.

Here's the Shell:
    Jazztizz Shell House

S4OyUzI.jpg

This is for the #shellhousechallenge on my TS4 forums page (Jazztizz). Check my page for more info. I'm just learning Ts4 Building and videos, so I need to practice and I"m looking for inspiration and ideas. The completed lot(s) will be used as backgrounds for a Sim Vid featuring inspiring quotes but with Sim screen shots. If you build a specific type of venue, also looking for sims to be featured that fit the venue so there's a corresponding CAS challenge. ♥. #zevath (#jazztizz)

HJoe3Nm.png

Here are the rules:

1. Exterior walls/shape has to remain the same.
    2. This can be changed to any kind of lot - commercial or residential.
    3. Landscaping: as much or as little as you like.
    4. Stairs can be any kind but need to remain in place.
    5. Any railings you want.
    6. There are no interior stairs so you can place those any way you like.
    7. Anyone who enters, if I have your same packs I'll do a walk-through video. (Jazztizz2 / Niki Flow on YouTube). I want to get better at making TS4 videos.
    8. This is my first TS4 building challenge here so if you have ideas for more rules or if you have any questions, please let me know. I'm still learning.

Thanks! =)

Looking for these types of lots or any idea you come up with.
    • Night Club - dressed to the nines for dancing
    • Park for a barbecue
    • Park for a bonfire dance (
    • Park for fishing
    • National park for hiking
    • National park for bird watching / collecting
    • Library to study with friends
    • Library to read / hang with friends
    • Library for story time with the kids
    • Museum - school class trip
    • Museum - date (only need 2 sims for this)
    • Museum - budding artists looking for inspiration
    • Air and Space Museum - a geek group
    • Lounge - probably not for kids
    • Pool - definitely for kids of any ages
    • Gym - adults unless someone submits a gym with a play area which would be awesome. @Laebeth =)
    • Shopping - bridal party going shopping for shoes
    • Shopping - back-to-school with the kids
    • Shopping - friends shopping for prom dresses (formal can include their choices)

Original TS2 Build
    lpgUOIA.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    TS4 CAS Challenges

Shell House Walk-through Video Models
    Looking for a group of 3-8* sims that are heading out to enjoy any of these venues and scenarios. Choose one or as many as you like! The completed lot(s) for the Shell House Challenge (above) will be used as backgrounds for a Sim Vid featuring inspiring quotes but with Sim screen shots. So I'm looking for sims to be featured that fit the venue. (*Or 2 if you are making a couple for a date.) Looking for all genders, ages, ethnic backgrounds -- the only limit is your imagination. Sixam citizens and Vampires are very welcome too!

Rules:
    1. No cc of course.
    2. Create a group that goes with one of the below venues.
    3. You only need 2 sims if you're choosing a venue for a date.
    4. There's a lot of room for creativity here. The groups can be any kind like friends out having fun, a big family get-together, a date, or even a full club (so same outfits).
    5. Use the hashtag #shellhouseCASchallenge
    6. This is my first TS4 CAS challenge so if you have ideas for more rules or if you have any questions, please let me know. I'm still learning.
    7. So if you have an idea but don't see it below, feel free to use that idea.

Thanks! =)
    • Night Club - dressed to the nines for dancing
    • Park for a barbecue
    • Park for a bonfire dance
    • Park for fishing
    • National park for hiking
    • National park for bird watching / collecting
    • Library to study with friends
    • Library to read / hang with friends
    • Library for story time with the kids
    • Museum - school class trip
    • Museum - date (only need 2 sims for this)
    • Museum - budding artists looking for inspiration
    • Air and Space Museum - a geek group
    • Lounge - probably not for kids
    • Pool - definitely for kids of any ages
    • Gym - adults unless someone submits a gym with a play area which would be awesome. @Laebeth =)
    • Shopping - bridal party going shopping for shoes
    • Shopping - back-to-school with the kids
    • Shopping - friends shopping for prom dresses (formal can include their choices)
  • Options
    NinnsterNinnster Posts: 1,215 Member
    Wait, what is this, are you trying to drop hints there missy? :p
    OriginID: Ninnster

My Sims 4 Twitter
    My Sims 4 Showcase
    My Sims 4 Gallery

#EAGameChanger

"Creativity is intelligence having fun"
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    Laebeth wrote: »
    Wait, what is this, are you trying to drop hints there missy? :p

@Laebeth
    Yes! Yes. Yes. NO. Yes! (Doctor Who)

If you're up for it. I'd love your opinion. I loved your room for @Rosemow 's challenge with the kid area. =)
  • Options
    Alright, haha, but what exactly are you asking for? Like, did you want me to attempt the challenge? Or did you need an opinion on something your working on? I'm confused :p

My Sims 4 Twitter
    My Sims 4 Showcase
    My Sims 4 Gallery

#EAGameChanger

• Options
    @Laebeth
    Sorry. I'm doing that "write like I think" thing again huh?

Okay here's what I would like:
    1. IF you have time and
    2. please no pressure and
    3. you can take until next year.
    4. to enter the CAS challenge
    5. or the Shell House Building Challenge
    6. specifically a gym with a baby area (using that shell house)
    7. or just give me your opinion about these two challenges which are
    8. Shell House TS4 Challenge and
    9. Shell House CAS Challenge (both above)

Thanks for your patience. I need to slow down when I type. <3
  • Options
    Hello
    Your building and CAS challenges sound great! :) It may be best though to start a new thread for the challenges. Simmers would then more easily see the challenges and enter them.
  • Options
    Hello
    Your building and CAS challenges sound great! :) It may be best though to start a new thread for the challenges. Simmers would then more easily see the challenges and enter them.

Ah! Okay thanks @Rosemow I'll do that next. <3
  • Options
    Jazztizz wrote: »
    Hello

You're welcome :) The challenges sound great! I will look forward to seeing the entries that simmers create and/or build! :)
  • Options
    Hello

You're welcome :) The challenges sound great! I will look forward to seeing the entries that simmers create and/or build! :)

Thanks @Rosemow -- I created a link which is here:

The Shell House Challenge
  • Options
    Well, I will look into it and have a think about it when I finish my current WIP's :)

My Sims 4 Twitter
    My Sims 4 Showcase
    My Sims 4 Gallery

#EAGameChanger

• Options
    Laebeth wrote: »
    Well, I will look into it and have a think about it when I finish my current WIP's :)

@Laebeth
    Cool thanks! What's a WIP?

Here's the CAS Shell House Challenge
  • Options
  • Options
    Hello :)
    WIP stands for Work in Progress. It is your build whilst you working on it, before it is finished.

@Rosemow
    thank you for explaining <3
  • Options
    WIP stands for Work in Progress. It is your build whilst you working on it, before it is finished.

@Rosemow

You're welcome :) There lots of abbreviations , and it can be hard to sometimes know what they all mean.
  • Options

@Rosemow

You're welcome :) There lots of abbreviations , and it can be hard to sometimes know what they all mean.

@rosemow IKR? TYVM! <3 = )
  • Options
    WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    Two surgeries?! I wish you the very best of luck with your upcoming one and I hope your recovery is as speedy as possible. Sending lots of virtual hugs and healing thoughts. <3

No, I don't have a signature for my thread... just the DNA Request one. Something to think about though! :wink:

@rosemow, Thank you for giving Tizz the link to my thread, Rose! <3 And thank you for taking the time to visit, Tizz! :blush:<3

I had to laugh at your comment about your monastery being called a "bat cave"! :p You're a funny lady! Keep working on it and I'll bet you'll do beautifully with it. Look at that Gorgeous pond you did for your waiting room for Rose's challenge!

The inspiration pictures for your challenges are gorgeous! I'm sorry to say that I just don't have time to try them... I struggle trying to keep up with the forums and the gallery comments. :persevere:

Wow! So cool that you want to build that lighthouse for real, for your granddaughters! I hope you take pictures because I would LOVE to see it when it's finished!