Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Tricou family....

Can someone please tell me how (or give me a link) to resurrect the Tricou family from the Downtown area? I did it yrs. ago but have since forgotten how & the instructions that I came across for some reason...didn't work. Many thanks in advance!
Loving Helpmeet To: Bryan (40 yrs.)
Proud Mama To: BJ - 36, Angel - 32, Kathy - 28, & Shaun - 25
Caring Grandmother To: Rafael - 9, Nadya - 7, & Bruce - 4

Comments

• Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    edited July 2015
    Hi :D

There are several Downtown Teens are related to John Tricou and then you can resurrect them one at a time. I believe the one with the face makeup and the dark clothes is one. Plus, I believe there is one that none of them remember...

The Uni Bone Phone is a way without cheats and using a related Teen. :)

*Maybe it wasn't him but this one-
    http://sims.wikia.com/wiki/Fricorith_Tricou
    250?cb=20090510151743

and her-
    http://sims.wikia.com/wiki/Gvaudoin_Tricou
    250?cb=20090510151120
  • MountainMamaof4MountainMamaof4 Posts: 200 Member
    edited July 2015
    Thanks...I had tried using them but to no avail. Finally I took Pollination 7 downtown & was able to get John Smith resurrected at the house. From there, he got the rest of his family back. Then I just moved Pollination 7 back to Pleasantview. Thanks for the help...Now that I've got them resurrected...what do I do with them? LOL!!
  • cmbaker16cmbaker16 Posts: 9,172 Member
    Other than what Rflong7 said I think you might also have to live on the lot where the two cousins are buried and use the resurrect phone...I could be wrong...but once their resurrected you can probably have them resurrect the other family members.
  • Cabelle1863Cabelle1863 Posts: 2,251 Member
    You don't really need this now, since you have them resurrected, but just in case for the future-- The link to the 6 downtownie teens related to JonSmith Tricou--

http://sims.wikia.com/wiki/Jon_Smith_Tricou's_Descendants

Their names will always been different, but this way you'll be able to see what they look like.
  • MountainMamaof4MountainMamaof4 Posts: 200 Member
    Thanks so much...saving it for future reference!
  • Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    Oh, yay! One of them is the Sim with the face paint and dark clothes. I'm glad my memory isn't going. XD
  • JanoJano Posts: 100 Member
    Does anyone know if you can resurrect Rainelle Neengia from the house of the fallen trees in downtown without cheats. She looks quite interesting. I don't know if she had relationships with anyone.
  • jjames041jjames041 Posts: 65 Member
    yes you can resurrect rainelle from the house of fallen trees