Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

My Sim Self

Comments

• MrsRacooneyMrsRacooney Posts: 2,091 Member
    @ Yinala Though you claim your simself doesn't look exactly like you I must tell you she has a really expressive face. She's very beautiful
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
  • rachelt405rachelt405 Posts: 1,533 Member
    I really like the sim self everyone's created I was just wondering how long it took you all to create a sim self :)
    Be kind to animals please help stop all cruelty to them

• justdancerebeccajustdancerebecca Posts: 1,334 Member
    She (you) is so cute, I love it! <3 I love making myself too haha, glad I'm not the only one. And it is indeed very tempting to make yourself look prettier. Unfortunately I can't upload pictures yet.

I'm only ever able to play sim selves. Sounds weird but I don't have enough of a connection with random-made sims to be interested. lol
    wr7jm5.png&quot

• Mycatjake1Mycatjake1 Posts: 61 Member
    k0lsle.jpg

This is my simself from TS4. My profile pic is my simself from TS3. I think I did a better job at designing my TS3 self tbh.
  • klairabellaklairabella Posts: 13 New Member
    These are all amazing! My sim self creations never look as good as this haha
  • CoreyTessCoreyTess Posts: 48 Member
    Love all of these. I have made a few of mine, but can't post them yet - until I can post images. But these are very cool. Nice work.
    Catch Up with My Sims Stuff Here simfablife.blogspot.com
    tumblr_oa663idSUS1v00mydo1_500.gif

• MagdaleenaMagdaleena Posts: 973 Member
    vEpx4cQ.png

My avatar, but I might as well also show off what I looked like in The Sims 3. (also, sims 4 fiiiiinally let us have tooth gaps, i am so happy, my toothgap is obvious and it felt wrong to give myself perfect teeth lmao)

It's basically me, aside from the eyebrows. They're too obvious.

lil_pixel_boys.png
    they/he
    simblr
  • FanPhoriaFanPhoria Posts: 1,655 Member
    edited April 2017
    I made a "simself" for the first time recently (she's my avatar now). She's not...that simialr to me, tbh, lol. For one thing...she's an alien. I'm really bad at making myself aparently. BUT I do really like her and I've been having a lot of fun with her :-D

kBqzXc7.png
    3GcWn4w.png
    sAo91aQ.png
    SdHTdtI.png
  • SimsophoniqueSimsophonique Posts: 1,410 Member
    @FanPhoria : I love your idea really !

Wonderful sims everybody, I don't play ts4 but I love what you do with the game.

Mine is currently ts3 I can't post pic here.
    Follow and read Miss V Detective (ts3 story)
    on wordpress: thesimsophonique.wp.com / on dreamwidth: simsophonique.dreamwidth.org
    Follow me on tumblr (sims only)
    simsophonique.tumblr.com (please no triggers I am autistic asperger)
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,404 Member
    edited April 2017
    Screenshot-61.jpg

You kids... :D ~sigh~ ~old n' confused~ that's me. ol' Salt and Peppered hair...n'all... Where the plum does time go?
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • LunaNovaLunaNova Posts: 1,239 Member
    tumblr_oottsenqMn1tlsj96o3_1280.png

tumblr_oottsenqMn1tlsj96o2_1280.png

This is my sim self!
    Its a collab between me and my sister. I wanted it to be as accurate as possible and i know we see ourselves differently to how others see us so i feel the resemblance is good!
    tumblr_ox7j4tmNjd1wqkiw6o1_1280.png
    //Sims Tumblr Here-MoonPhase Simblr//Berry Sims Here- MoonBerry Sims//
    Let me make you a cute forum avatar [Closed right noww!! will re-open closer to cats and dogs!] //

Wonderful sims everybody, I don't play ts4 but I love what you do with the game.

Thanks! I'm doing the https://sixelasims.tumblr.com/post/159661018936/abundanceofpixels-thereve-been-quite-a-few with her, 25 looks in 25 days...except I'm doing both alien AND disguise versions, so it''s really 50 looks in 25 days, lol :-P I'm postiing pics of it here and on my tumblr and some on twitter. Just got day 5 done, lol.
  • yellowcardfangiryellowcardfangir Posts: 2 New Member
    What do you guys use to mod the game? How did you guys learn to do it? I'm a long time player of the sims and I used to download alot of mod, as long as they were already in torrent files.. I believe.. Any tips or sites to help, get all these cool added features and make my own sim even better. Thanks in advance for any help!
  • ToriRoseToriRose Posts: 17 New Member
    Very pretty simselfs!
    What do you guys use to mod the game? How did you guys learn to do it? I'm a long time player of the sims and I used to download alot of mod, as long as they were already in torrent files.. I believe.. Any tips or sites to help, get all these cool added features and make my own sim even better. Thanks in advance for any help!

Great question. I doubt I'd ever be able to learn, but I'd totally be interested if there was some simple way to do it. Like, I'd love to be able to add/tweak whims, but idea how to even begin doing something like that....
    FanPhoria wrote: »

Thanks! I'm doing the https://sixelasims.tumblr.com/post/159661018936/abundanceofpixels-thereve-been-quite-a-few with her, 25 looks in 25 days...except I'm doing both alien AND disguise versions, so it''s really 50 looks in 25 days, lol :-P I'm postiing pics of it here and on my tumblr and some on twitter. Just got day 5 done, lol.

@FanPhoria I have just finished to glance at your simself challenge , i really enjoyed your creativity. Everything looks so easy with the sims 4 as in the sims 2 in fact. Tag me when you publish the rest of the challenge I'll be please to see it.
    on wordpress: thesimsophonique.wp.com / on dreamwidth: simsophonique.dreamwidth.org
  • stardialemastardialema Posts: 8 New Member
    I love it :smiley: I showed ts4 to a friend and now my whole class is playing sims 4. Well, ts4 is the best thing that has ever happened to me!
  • ShadowmarkedShadowmarked Posts: 1,054 Member
    [img][/img]96fbid.png
    Here I am (: I got both my brothers and mothers input on this so I figure it is relatively accurate.
    This is the first time I have ever made myself in any of the sims generations I always get a weird feeling at the idea of playing myself but the challenge was fun.
  • KayosCatalystKayosCatalyst Posts: 313 Member
    I'm not good at making simselves but maybe if i jump into ts4 I could do it *loads up game*
  • KayosCatalystKayosCatalyst Posts: 313 Member
    edited May 2017
    *sorry for double post*

Okay so I made me... Kinda. I haven't tracked down cc of my current hairstyle so I used one similar to my old hair, also I own none of these clothes because any of the male cc I have, which I do have clothes similar too, don't go on a feminine frame which, unfortunately, is the only way to make a sim that looks like me. Traits: Anxious, Creative, Clumsy.

Here we go:

05-16-17_3-20-31PM_zps7qq4o3uh.png
    05-16-17_3-22-34PM_zps3gfxsoxw.png
    05-16-17_3-21-05PM_zpssgbak2py.png

outfits:
    Everyday 1:
    05-16-17_3-15-20PM_zpsumv0cxik.png

Everyday 2:
    05-16-17_3-15-16PM_zpszt1tq32z.png

Everyday 3:
    05-16-17_3-15-12PM_zps1eb2j5qa.png

Formal:
    05-16-17_3-15-31PM_zpsxznuxduu.png

Athletic:
    05-16-17_3-15-33PM_zpselargpvc.png

Sleep:
    05-16-17_3-15-35PM_zpshp2ynehe.png

Party:
    05-16-17_3-15-39PM_zpssqenq0t4.png

Swimwear:
    05-16-17_3-15-46PM_zpsvqhrz3lq.png
  • nrichard680nrichard680 Posts: 17 Member
    Great job everyone! I'm super jealous. I don't have the artistic ability to properly sim myself. :( Wish there was a tool we could use for us less artistic human beings.
  • MagnezoneMagnezone Posts: 212 Member
    MWYkqqJ.jpg

I don't really know how to fix the space between the eyebrows in TS2, looks a little odd. But yeah, here's my simself. I have versions from later games too, but don't access to my PC right now. :(
    My blog full of things that never get finished!
    XVlamuQ.png
    Magnezone, the lover of Calientes, Lotharios, Landgraabs and Curiouses everywhere.
    Miss V

In the Sims 4

1jbFOTg.png

In the Sims 3

YZJTFrq.jpg
  • FrigidChickFrigidChick Posts: 59 Member
    @Magdaleena I love that grin.
  • FrigidChickFrigidChick Posts: 59 Member
    Here's my current Self-Sim:
    m1OYRlc.jpg