Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Drifter Challenge - House 008 - Rules

Comments

• misfit091376misfit091376 Posts: 992 Member
    @illusie I'm glad you're getting more attached, and it sounds like you're going to have fun with this baby!
  • VihishaVihisha Posts: 2,767 Member
    @illusie AWESOME!!!
    rXyqmuX.jpg
  • illusieillusie Posts: 13,816 Member
    edited April 2017
    Thank you @vihisha and @misfit091376. Let's just hope the baby is not ugly lol
  • KariseKarise Posts: 1,198 Member
    @illusie Glad you're feeling better about the family.
    Oh my goodness, this house is definitely a challenge now, with toddlers! You get the first promotion really fast. Then I spent 30 minutes trying to figure out how to get to a computer to adopt. I finally went in to check prices, and remembered (duh) that you get one for you promotion! My poor sim has been in the red (this first baby/toddler is a handful!!!) and it's time to adopt another! Her garden is brown lol. She doesn't even have a toilet! It's definitely keeping me on my toes :)
    Oh my goodness, this house is definitely a challenge now, with toddlers! You get the first promotion really fast. Then I spent 30 minutes trying to figure out how to get to a computer to adopt. I finally went in to check prices, and remembered (duh) that you get one for you promotion! My poor sim has been in the red (this first baby/toddler is a handful!!!) and it's time to adopt another! Her garden is brown lol. She doesn't even have a toilet! It's definitely keeping me on my toes :)

I have been told it's quite the challenge now heh
    O no! I'm glad u figured out that u get that free computer! That's the reason I set up the adoptions on that timeline ;)
    Sounds like a mad house!! Hope you're having fun tho!
    rXyqmuX.jpg
    @misfit091376 this house has a very hectic start! Good luck with the toddlers!
    I was lucky, in my game it was just before the weekend and my sim didn't have to start until monday or was it tuesday? I had 1 or 2 extra days before work. That was nice!
    Vihisha wrote: »

I have been told it's quite the challenge now heh
    O no! I'm glad u figured out that u get that free computer! That's the reason I set up the adoptions on that timeline ;)
    Sounds like a mad house!! Hope you're having fun tho!

Yes it is lol! I think I was the same way last time I played this house (didn't know about the computer at first). I should've realized you wouldn't have made it impossible lol.
    It is a mad house for sure, and about to be crazier! Despite wanting to tear my hair out ;) I am having fun!

@illusie Thanks! I think I had a day and a half before work started. So a little bit of a head start, just not much.
    @misfit091376 I was tearing my hair out with this house too so good luck. :smiley:
    @Karise Thank you lol! It is rough!
    Karise wrote: »
    @misfit091376 I was tearing my hair out with this house too so good luck. :smiley:
    Well @ least we know that this house mini-challenge IS doable LMAO
    @Karise Thank you lol! It is rough!
    Good Luck!
    rXyqmuX.jpg
    @Vihisha yep, @Karise is proof of that :) Thank you!
    @misfit091376 That is true but sadly it's back to house 1 for me. :( Over the last few days my game (various save files) has been giving me grief. When trying to use the mouse to move the screen spins several times or if I try and click on something then the cursor just drags or stutters. This only happened after an Origin update. I had a fix from EA which helped but I uninstalled my game too and whilst I could have put back my save files I decided not to in case they were part of the problem. So hopefully now with a clean game the problem has vanished - so far so good but I'll introduce my new sim over on house 1. Yay for starting over - again - again, lol.
    @Karise I'm really sorry to hear that :( I hope all is good now! Like I said on house 001, at least it's a fun challenge though ;)
    @misfit091376 The game seems to be behaving and yeah it is a fun challenge though some houses are more challenging than others :smile: - this one for instance and house 6 but at least I have the experience of doing them at least once (3 times in the case of house 8!) so that should stand me in good stead :smiley:
    Sorry your game was acting up so much. Good luck with the clean start!
    Karise wrote: »
    @misfit091376 The game seems to be behaving and yeah it is a fun challenge though some houses are more challenging than others :smile: - this one for instance and house 6 but at least I have the experience of doing them at least once (3 times in the case of house 8!) so that should stand me in good stead :smiley:

That's good to hear :) Yes, and house 008!!!
    @misfit091376 Hmmm house 8!! 'Nuff said.
    Slowly I'm starting to play more with this family again. All 3 adopted kids are now children and the heir just turned into a toddler. I'm pretty sure I'll be able to complete all goals in time, since dad is at career level 8.
    @illusie Sounds like it's going better for you. Glad to know that you think you'll be able to complete the goals.
    Thanks @Karise! Now I only hope I'll be able to furnish the whole house. It's an expensive house and it's huge!
    @illusie Sounds like it's all on track 4 a pass!! =)
    rXyqmuX.jpg
    I think so too, @vihisa. Thanks!
    It will be weird to post chapters of the house i'm still playing in. Usually I'm a house ahead.
    Here is an overview of my first try at this house challenge:

Chapter 8.00 House Fail
    http://illusie.weebly.com/drifter-challenge/chapter-800-house-fail

03-16-17-4-47-35-pm_orig.png
    @illusie Interesting to see how it might have turned out.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top