Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Share Photos ♥f Your Pets Here

Comments

• lisa17annlisa17ann Posts: 2,749 Member
    edited April 2017
    Thanks for the lovely comments on my furry babies @lsnishi ! I sure do think they are beautiful but, I know I'm a little biased lol My Hazel has allergies which makes her over groom. I've tried everything to figure out what they are but, can't figure it out and the test for it cost about as much as a down payment on a house :/ She doesn't mind costumes at all! In fact as soon as I put something on her she starts to purrrrrr away. If she didn't I certainly couldn't (and, wouldn't) force her lol Our Ozzie well he puts up with it for as long as it takes for me to get a picture and he doesn't like having his picture or video taken either lol @Veriona I am totally like the paparazzi in my family my brother calls me auntie paparazzi, no one is safe especially my pets I don't care if he likes it or not. Most pictures I have of Ozzie he's asleep upside down though so I know he wont come at me like a crazy freak lol

I am seriously in love with all these pictures of ya'lls babies! and I am glad to know I am not the only one who dresses up her pets. I am 40 and dont have kids so they are my babies really! lol
    34921575804_8da1fd7db6_z.jpg

• VerionaVeriona Posts: 505 Member
    lisa17ann wrote: »
    Thanks for the lovely comments on my furry babies @lsnishi ! I sure do think they are beautiful but, I know I'm a little biased lol My Hazel has allergies which makes her over groom. I've tried everything to figure out what they are but, can't figure it out and the test for it cost about as much as a down payment on a house :/ She doesn't mind costumes at all! In fact as soon as I put something on her she starts to purrrrrr away. If she didn't I certainly couldn't (and, wouldn't) force her lol Our Ozzie well he puts up with it for as long as it takes for me to get a picture and he doesn't like having his picture or video taken either lol @Veriona I am totally like the paparazzi in my family my brother calls me auntie paparazzi, no one is safe especially my pets I don't care if he likes it or not. Most pictures I have of Ozzie he's asleep upside down though so I know he wont come at me like a crazy freak lol

I am seriously in love with all these pictures of ya'lls babies! and I am glad to know I am not the only one who dresses up her pets. I am 40 and dont have kids so they are my babies really! lol

My beloved cat also had the over grooming issues and know about the cost of vets. He didn't have insurance when we had him since they only covered certain things (we have one now for our kitten since the coverage is much better once you get them insured as kittens). We paid an arm and leg for every test for his skin condition and none of the vets we've seen had any idea what the cause could be. We find out later on though, his last few months with us that it could of been from stress of his heart condition, but that is just the going theory from our new family vet. Like your furbaby, he did not mind clothing, but I only chose to have it on him as he was a lot more calmer with them on and had little to no over grooming.

I too don't have children (unable to) and treat them as my babies :)<3
    Aww we're like twinsies @Veriona kinda not in a good way tho lol I can get pregnant I just miscarry with in a week or so. Apparently my uterus doesn't car for it?! :| The doctors can't figure out why. So we decided we were ok with it and we don't feel like we are missing out on anything in our life and both prefer not to put my body through it any more. So we will just have furry babies forever and I am really happy about that! Hazel never over grooms to the point of bleeding or anything that sever and it's really only her belly mostly. Which is kind of funny because it's a saggy old lady belly. I'm sure it would be more attractive with fur in it! She is always in the office with me while I play the sims :) she's my little Simming buddy <3

Aww we're like twinsies @Veriona kinda not in a good way tho lol I can get pregnant I just miscarry with in a week or so. Apparently my uterus doesn't car for it?! :| The doctors can't figure out why. So we decided we were ok with it and we don't feel like we are missing out on anything in our life and both prefer not to put my body through it any more. So we will just have furry babies forever and I am really happy about that! Hazel never over grooms to the point of bleeding or anything that sever and it's really only her belly mostly. Which is kind of funny because it's a saggy old lady belly. I'm sure it would be more attractive with fur in it! She is always in the office with me while I play the sims :) she's my little Simming buddy <3

We actually have similar issues, my body rejects and miscarries too *hugs*

Can you give Hazel lots of nose kisses for me? <3
    I definitely can do that! She loves that by the way and headbutts on my hubbys beard. She's sending kisses and cuddles to you and your furry baby

• lsnishilsnishi Posts: 2,714 Member
    This is not about my cat, but this is something she might do. I thought this was hilarious! After all, she might go on the rampage if she doesn't get her expected pats and treats...

http://www.msn.com/en-us/video/animals/police-called-after-cat-lurking-in-tree-appeared-to-be-holding-assault-rifle/vi-BBAsnlm
    PDWxp40.jpg
  • dreamprisonerdreamprisoner Posts: 1,221 Member
    Alas, I haven't got any pets. Although, I'm (hopefully) getting a great Dane this time next year.
    Your cat is gorgeous though, the white legs against the black are just stunning.
    Thank you @dreamprisoner. She's a sweet cat but a bit of a drama queen. If she wants something or is upset, there's usually a lot of loud wailing going on...

I love Great Danes! They are such gentle giants. I've known somebody who had one. His Dane thought it was a lap dog so every time you visited, you risked having the dog try and sit on your lap. It really was funny.
    PDWxp40.jpg
    Great Danes are so cute! I love a big dog! They do think they are smaller then they are. And, little dogs act like they are 10 feet tall lol! I had a blue Doberman who was the doggie love of my life. He died about 17 years ago and I still miss him everyday. But, my mom got one 2 years ago that looks just like him and reminds me of him so much. They are total Velcro dogs. My moms is a bit more neurotic then mine was though lol

• dreamprisonerdreamprisoner Posts: 1,221 Member
    lsnishi wrote: »
    His Dane thought it was a lap dog so every time you visited, you risked having the dog try and sit on your lap. It really was funny.
    I figure myself and a Great Dane have a lot in common, it would be nice to have a giant, slobbery wingman.
    ]I love a big dog! They do think they are smaller then they are. I had a blue Doberman who was the doggie love of my life. He died about 17 years ago and I still miss him everyday. But, my mom got one 2 years ago that looks just like him and reminds me of him so much. They are total Velcro dogs. My moms is a bit more neurotic then mine was though lol
    I also love big dogs (evidently), and big cats. Doberman are among my favourite dogs, my aunt bred them so they were one of my first experiences of being squashed and stepped on as a child (Thanks Doberman...). Losing a pet is devastating, I had a weimaraner when I was young but unfortunately, he ran across the road when my brother was walking him and got hit. He looked a lot like a blue Great Dane and my parents wanted to buy one afterwards but never really had the money. So now that I can work myself, I'm saving up for one.
    I have a super chunky sataffy at the moment! Just getting ready to take him for a walk actually lol he thinks he's a lap dog and he's NOT! Between him and my big girl kitty, I always have bruises and scratches all over me lol! I guess I think it's normal as I was raised with a mother who would let goats, chickens, baby emus, ducks, and all other kinds of animals in our house haha so I just take the abuse and love them anyways :D

I hope it dies t take to long for you to save up for the doggie of your dreams! You'll have to remember to share pictures when you get him or her!

• StSciurusStSciurus Posts: 1,580 Member
    Here are my two fur babies:

Ciuffa
    ftDvDl7.jpg

Puma:
    UPLwBRz.jpg

I love seeing everyone's pets! :smiley:
    Awww @StSciurus your fur babies are adorable!! Ciuffa looks so much like my moms cat 🐸🐸🐸🐸 lol And, puma looking like a cat we had when I was little his name was Brat because he would meow his head off all the time when ever he wanted something lol sound familiar @lsnishi ? Lol

@lisa17ann , our pets definitely have their own personalities, don't they? :D
    Lol, @lisa17ann. Lucy, the Drama Queen has already yelled at me this morning for not getting her breakfast right away. I'm sure the neighbors must think we torture our cat given the loud wailing that often comes out of our house.

@StSciurus your kitties are adorable! I love Ciuffa's coloring with the patches on top of the head; it's very unusual. And I've always been a sucker for green-eyed orange tabbies like Puma.
    PDWxp40.jpg
    Thank you, @lsnishi ! They sure keep us on our toes. :smiley:
    @dreamprisoner I'm not sure if you were complimenting my babies or @lsnishi (her drama queen, Lucy, is beautiful - love tuxie lovers like myself), but thank you - my friendly giant trouble maker thanks you for your lovely comment on his color pattern. I love great danes (all animals for that matter) and I remember when I was young, my neighbor had one - he was so sweet when I walked to school would greet me. I feel like my kitten now who is going to be 9 months soon is HUGE, we call him our catdog, acts more like a dog than he does a cat :p Very excited for when you save up enough for your great dane, that is so exciting! I could not imagine waking up without a paw or a wet snout on my face every morning.

@StSciurus What cute lovebugs you have there. I just want to hug Puma all day, everyday :* My favorite sneaker brand is Puma hehe

@lsnishi Is that article news for real? :D So many fake news people come with online these days :p That one is on my goofy list of online news hehe.

Sending hugs and kisses to your furbabies <3 Hope to see more pet parents share their babies on here in the future.
  • ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    I must remember to post pics of my zoo (only 4 of them but they are awesome). I'm not really a cat person, as my cat does a lot of stuff to annoy me but your cats are all so cute. I currently have 2 rabbits, 1 dog and 1 cat and in total of all pets ever...wait for it.....a bunch of fish(not for many years), 3 dogs, 6 cats and 3 rabbits.

2 of my cats passed, 1 we had to rehome as she kept attacking people in our house,2 ran away and we still have 1, 1 dog kept chewing stuff when I was about 3 and we rehomed him as he was way too much, 1 dog is we had for a day and we found it didn't get along with our then 3 cats, we had to rehome, final dog is nearly 9 and is right next to me sleeping. 2 rabbits we have and 1 passed from a problem which I can't remember what it's called and the fish we had to give away when we got our second cat.
    @Bugsie2016 You must share your zoo with us soon :)

Living creatures can be annoying at times, heck even my spouse annoys me from time to time lol. Sorry to hear the passing of your pets (and those who ran away :(), thanks for giving them a good life with you. It's great you rehomed your other pets, means someone else is getting to enjoy their antics. Our kitten now was surrendered as the adopter found him to be "too hyper", but he fits in our family just perfectly. There are some people in rescues who are harsh to people who surrender, but the way I see it - I never would of met my 2 furbabies if they were never surrendered back to the rescue <3
    I have a few photos of Lucy playing nicely with her toys.

lucy2_1.jpg
    lucy1.jpg
    And here's she's brought her mylar ball to me to throw for her:
    lucy3_1.jpg
    PDWxp40.jpg
    Thank you @Veriona ! Puma is a real character. And @lsnishi , your Lucy is adorable. I love black and white kitties! :smiley:
    Thanks @StSciurus, love your kitties as well! Wish them plenty of tuna and catnip and lots of chin rubs.
    PDWxp40.jpg
  • chips46chips46 Posts: 3,655 Member
    Lovely kitties @StSciurus there easy to look after very independent as long they have there food and water and a comfy bed to sleep on one happy cat some really do have a great life dont they.
  • chips46chips46 Posts: 3,655 Member
    This is my family of cat's but Tiger has past away 2 years ago He was 10 year old was very sick little boy and so Mum is Princess also 12 year old and her 3 girls they are 11 year old. Princess & TJ have past away 3 mouths ago from the heatjd5jcltn3o7o.png

So Sandy is 5 year old I got her from a shelter and Felix was a 4 weeks old kitten his mum had drop him and I had to rescue him from the magpies as he was breakfast food for the magpies and I adopted Felix and now he is 2 year old jl0p01cv9pcc.png
    And this is how Felix goes to sleep on my bed with my dressing gown In his mouth and you can hear him sucking on It I guess he miss his mom and when he was little he used to do this to my neck for comfort and this is Crystal she is 6 year old and a big baby that loves cuddies n296btwyjjyj.png

I thought I'll share my cat pics so you know which cat I'm talking about sometimes I called them my babies or little toddlers because that's how they behave there full of non stop energy but this one is very cheeky around the house and crazy this is about Felix he is so cheeky he sits on the bathroom vanity and watch my teenage kids brush their teeth so when they have finish he goes and chew on there toothbrush so now we keep the bathroom door shut you wouldn't believe this he meows at the door he wants too brush his teeth one crazy kitty I got :D
    @chips46 , our kitties remain in our memories forever, don't they? Your current fur family is adorable! I love Felix with your dressing gown in his mouth! :lol: