Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Mafia! The abandoned amusement park theme [town wins]

Comments

• SubmarineSubmarine Posts: 3,424 Member
    TRibbo24 wrote: »
    I know it's probably nothing, and most likely just really random, but I'm getting a Sub gut feeling? I don't know, it's based from nothing - yet I'm getting a slight scum vibe from her. Sort of like how I har with Ghettox. I'm also starting to suspect Zinnia less, some of the things she said recently have been quite townish.

I'm unvoting Zinnia because I feel my accusation against her was wrong and simply the result of something a fairly inexperienced player would say.

However, I'm voting Sub because I have had this feeling for a while, but now I have decided I will act on it.

Any reasons other than a gut feeling?
    I won Game of the Year in the 2nd annual Scummies Awards!
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

• tribbotribbo Posts: 2,441 Member
    I know it's probably nothing, and most likely just really random, but I'm getting a Sub gut feeling? I don't know, it's based from nothing - yet I'm getting a slight scum vibe from her. Sort of like how I har with Ghettox. I'm also starting to suspect Zinnia less, some of the things she said recently have been quite townish.

I'm unvoting Zinnia because I feel my accusation against her was wrong and simply the result of something a fairly inexperienced player would say.

However, I'm voting Sub because I have had this feeling for a while, but now I have decided I will act on it.

You are playing differently in this game, Sub. I'm not sure, I just have a feeling. I think the way you voted just as you came online prompted this. But it's just a gut feeling.

Plus, I really don't think Zinnia is scum. I realised it might have been a newbie slip-up (I think Zinnia is fairly new to mafia, right?) and she has made a few town statements as of late.
    MAFIA STATS
    Played: 18 | Won: 9 | Lost: 9
    Town Wins: 4 | Mafia Wins: 5 | Third Wins: 0
    Played as Town: 10 | Played as Mafia: 9 | Played as Third: 1

You are playing differently in this game, Sub. I'm not sure, I just have a feeling. I think the way you voted just as you came online prompted this. But it's just a gut feeling.

Plus, I really don't think Zinnia is scum. I realised it might have been a newbie slip-up (I think Zinnia is fairly new to mafia, right?) and she has made a few town statements as of late.

It wasn't just as I had come online. I read through everything, chose who I thought was scum and then saw others were suspecting the same. So then I felt my vote was more valid.
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

It wasn't just as I had come online. I read through everything, chose who I thought was scum and then saw others were suspecting the same. So then I felt my vote was more valid.

Still, something feels off. My vote isn't changing.
    MAFIA STATS
    This day has been going on for 2 days. Lucky, you out there?!
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

• LuckyKittenCatLuckyKittenCat Posts: 4,640 Member

ERM?
    I am undead! :smiley:
  • ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    It's night :open_mouth: oh!
    unknown.png

ERM?

Is it night yet?
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

ERM?

Is it night yet?

Check the title.
    unknown.png

ERM?

Is it night yet?

Check the title.

Oh right rip. Who was lynched?
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

ERM?

Is it night yet?

Check the title.

Oh right rip. Who was lynched?

@Zinniavanilla was lynched
  • Crafty_Crafty_ Posts: 3,381 Member
    oh
  • KandyKandy Posts: 2,008 Member
    @LuckyKittenCat what was Zinnia's role?
    I was town :joy: is it bad I laughed at people lynching town roles? I'm a bad townie :frowning:
    unknown.png
    I was town :joy: is it bad I laughed at people lynching town roles? I'm a bad townie :frowning:

zinnia told me when they were mafia that they would probably act the same amount as suspicious-ness being townie.....
    THEY WAS RIGHTS YO

zinnia told me when they were mafia that they would probably act the same amount as suspicious-ness being townie.....
    THEY WAS RIGHTS YO

I'm like the Niles of Mafia.
    unknown.png

THEY WAS RIGHTS YO

I'm like the Niles of Mafia.

Idk if I should let you be in the game again.. XXDDD
    I was correct, I am glad I decided not to vote for Zinnia in the end, but frustrated that I initially expressed my slight suspicion and helped fuel the lynching of her. When morning comes, I think I will vote for Sub. Lets hope my gut feeling is right once again :)
    MAFIA STATS
  • Alyssa4LifeAlyssa4Life Posts: 633 Member
    I might vote sub too, somethings just...off about them.
    Alyssa! Stay determined!
    Oh btw zinnia was mafia
    Oh btw zinnia was mafia

Pssss
    Lucky
    No she's not :lol:
    Oh btw zinnia was mafia

I'll fight you.
    unknown.png
    Kandy wrote: »
    Oh btw zinnia was mafia

Pssss
    Lucky
    yes she was :I I told you that they were
    edited April 2017
    Oh btw zinnia was mafia

Pssss
    Lucky

lol am I missing the joke or something...?
    Oh btw zinnia was mafia

Pssss
    Lucky

lol am I missing the joke or something...?

Oh, I said zinnia was townie! Oops!
    sorry, town wins XD
    I was really sleepy ln