Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Servos question

Does anyone else want the servo robots to return? I do. I'm starting to miss that option for gameplay.
tumblr_nc81zxn8g31qa6q9uo1_500.gif

Comments

• LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    Actually something I would love to see would be an android, a robot that looks human, but isn't. I would love to see the trait chips make a return, so the player can decide on how they want their android to be.
  • SimpkinSimpkin Posts: 7,425 Member
    No. I don't like robots.
    Seasons toggle button in build mode poll. Vote now please! :)
  • mustenimusteni Posts: 5,405 Member
    Yeah I would love them back, but maybe a bit more like kyborgs? I played some servos in TS2 and they were nice part of those families. I'd love to come up with storylines involving them.
  • mebagl15mebagl15 Posts: 563 Member
    vessme wrote: »
    Does anyone else want the servo robots to return? I do. I'm starting to miss that option for gameplay.

If you don't mind mods in your game. Servo is available at Mod The Sims.

http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=569354[/url]
  • CementCement Posts: 3,505 Member
  • DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    I want the bots back for sure, but I do not want them to look like sims. What's the point of a robot that looks and acts like a sim. I want machines.
  • ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    #1 I don't like robots. #2 until they can get rid of the bugs with Maids and Butlers, I do not need yet another sim stuck on my lot standing around doing nothing. They need to start fixing these things before they introduce anything new like this.
  • PapayaPancakePapayaPancake Posts: 867 Member
    I'm all for more advanced servos. The Sims games do a great job to go with the current trends and I totally think it's time androids. :)
  • 1need4kaffee1need4kaffee Posts: 486 Member
    Flying cars.
  • PrincessVeePrincessVee Posts: 1,787 Member
    LaBlue0314 wrote: »
    Actually something I would love to see would be an android, a robot that looks human, but isn't. I would love to see the trait chips make a return, so the player can decide on how they want their android to be.

Yeah. I would like androids. Something like "ghost in the shell". I hate bucket looking robots.
    Intel i7-6700HQ; nvidia gtx970m 3 gb; 1tb HHD and 256gb SSD; my drivers are always up to date.

• SimmeringBreeSimmeringBree Posts: 266 Member
    Before I think about anything to do with robots I would rather have pets first, Don't sims players ever find it boring have a lifeless small separate world? It's bad enough we don't have open world but having pets will pump up the game, I'm still waiting for a cute puppy stray to come by my sims house.
  • vessmevessme Posts: 492 Member
    mebagl15 wrote: »
    vessme wrote: »

If you don't mind mods in your game. Servo is available at Mod The Sims.

http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=569354[/url]

I didn't know that. Thank you!
    tumblr_nc81zxn8g31qa6q9uo1_500.gif
  • Darcyag3Darcyag3 Posts: 18 Member
    oh yes bring back the plumbiots i loved the robots in sims 2 and sims 3 pleasee bring them back !!!
  • CandydCandyd Posts: 1,261 Member
    I love robots ! Preferably more like plumbots, because simbots have too many organic like needs, and plumbots are much more customizable. And very human-like androids and cyborgs have the potential to enter the uncanny valley so I'd prefer them to have their own distinctive appearance, if possible something close to some cute robots that are commercialized nowadays. Why not robotic pets too ? Like a real dog or cat, but that can be programmed, can be turned off, and has only social, energy and maintenance needs.