Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Jazztizz Showcase

Comments

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,575 Member
    Jazztizz wrote: »
    rosemow wrote: »
    Hello :) Your showcase thread looks so very great! It looks so very nice how you have displayed your creatiions! The builds, rooms and households look very nice in their individual posts. You have been so very busy updating your showcase thread! You would be feeling very tired.
    Your creations are very nice for simmers to enjoy downloading and having in their games :)

@Rosemow thank you! Yes, very tired but content. I got to spend some time with my granddaughter today on Facetime. I thought we were meeting in the morning her time which is a fair number of hours ahead, so I stayed up and enjoyed updating. I didn't want to oversleep and miss it. With the two little ones and her practice my daughter's free time is rare. But my daughter thought we were meeting my time. We met somewhere in the middle and it was great. My granddaughter Evie has learned to ride a bike without training wheels and she's only 4. I'm so impressed. I was in 1st grade when I learned (on a blacktop near my school) and wow I had so many cuts and bruises from trying. My cousin finally made me go home and clean off the blood :lol: I was....tenacious. She is too but much more talented! ^_^ No cuts no bruises just pure grace. I told her about my adventures with learning and she felt sorry for me hehe. "Well Grammy you need to be 9 or 10 to learn. You will learn." I love how children think. I assured her that I finally did learn not long after that. So very happy today getting to talk to her "Face to face" so to speak. <3

Hello
    It was a very special time that you were able to spend talking with your grandaughter <3 Congratulations to Evie being able to learn to ride a bike without training wheels! She is so very clever! She sounds very cute with what she said :) it is lovely to read about her.
  • JazztizzJazztizz Posts: 627 Member
    Veriona wrote: »
    HOUSEHOLDS

6. Fa Mulan
    1/17/17
    #caschallenge #day28 #DisneyPrincess Fa Mulan

PFQIB6v.jpg

Hey that kinda looks like me, but I'm scarier looking - RBF :D Can I nab that for a new sim game for myself?

Yes! How cool. I love Fa Mulan. Even as a "scarier" version you must be stunning. RBF? o.O? I'm really happy you like her. =)

RBF = Resting Plum Face. I'm stunning alright, people are stunned at how ugly I am.

Why isn't it RPF? And *pokes you* for being unkind to my new friend. :pensive::/
    Find your pack. Love them hard.Because life is short, and sometimes they disappear.Missing Benjamin.Dd9S8jh.gif
  • VerionaVeriona Posts: 505 Member
    HOUSEHOLDS

6. Fa Mulan
    1/17/17
    #caschallenge #day28 #DisneyPrincess Fa Mulan

PFQIB6v.jpg

Hey that kinda looks like me, but I'm scarier looking - RBF :D Can I nab that for a new sim game for myself?

Yes! How cool. I love Fa Mulan. Even as a "scarier" version you must be stunning. RBF? o.O? I'm really happy you like her. =)

RBF = Resting Plum Face. I'm stunning alright, people are stunned at how ugly I am.

Why isn't it RPF? And *pokes you* for being unkind to my new friend. :pensive::/

It's the B word but forum censors us to say plum instead lol
    @Rosemow thank you yes! I loved seeing my girls today! I'm glad you enjoyed reading my story about her. =)

@Veriona oooooooh! I get it. =)
    Find your pack. Love them hard.Because life is short, and sometimes they disappear.Missing Benjamin.Dd9S8jh.gif
    edited April 2017
    BUILDING CHALLENGES

2. Valentine's Day Challenge

capone.jpg

Chicago, 1929

On Valentine's day in '29,
    Al Capone flicked his hand
    and set in motion a vicious crime
    aimed at his enemy, Bugs Moran.

Five in trench coats, two fake coppers
    Lined up seven men on a wall.
    Seven men stare into death's face,
    Machine guns fire, all seven men fall.

It was Prohibition but everyone drank.
    This was a fight for control --
    Capone won.
    Peter, Albert, Adam, Frank,
    Reinhart Albert, too and John

Heading for hell, or maybe heaven,
    But in the end, even the killers died.
    Capone followed them all in '47.
    Bugs Moran lived longer, to '65.

So what's this to you oh lover of Sims?
    Create something from this time --
    Hidden bars and bathtub gin
    Speakeasies, gangsters -- 1929.

Lace bordered hearts? Nah -- passé.
    Let's do something else for Valentine's Day

Jazztizz, Feb 2010

This can actually be used for any kind of Sim creation: Lot, Room, Household or Story. For inspiration, I created a Photobucket Slide Show of photos from the 20's.
    Post edited by Jazztizz on
    edited April 2017
    BUILDING CHALLENGES

3. Unpainted Shell House Challenge
    (Originally posted here: Jazztizz TS2 Page)

Your Challenge:
    Decorate, paint, landscape and furnish this house for (the current upcoming holiday - or choose any holiday you like) -- no matter how you celebrate. I'd love to see some real diversity here.

Shell House

(will be on the gallery soo)

Description:
    This unfinished desert ranch needs to be ready for the holidays. Can you meet the challenge?
    This is the gutted version of the O'Keefe. In keeping with both our Shell House challenges and our yearly Holiday Challenges, I present the Unpainted Lady Shell House.

Everyone gets points for creativity. No judging or votes. This is all about having fun and being creative without worrying about winning or losing. This is how @Rosemow does her room challenges and I think it's brilliant.

Rules:
    No walls may be moved or changed. No foundations may be moved or changed except those which extend beyond the walls. Levels may not be changed except to add ponds.

Pools, landscaping, stairs, fences at your discretion.

xx, Tizz

BUILDING CHALLENGES

4. Pick One (or more) of 20
    20 Unusual House Pix - Pick one or more

x1-20
    edited April 2017
    GAMEPLAY CHALLENGES

1. Mentor Challenge
    9CiyGFt.jpg

If someone handed you $1 Million, would you spend it wisely? If you had a mentor you would. For this challenge, you will be the wealthy and wise Mentor.

You will help complete strangers get a great start. You'll not only provide a beautiful home, and see to their every comfort (or at least your service sims will) you will also help your new protegees become their best selves. You'll be skilling right along with them.

TO START:

~House~
    3+ Bedroom house with plenty of room for skilling/motive filling. Your design. At least $1 Million Cash-on-hand.

~Your Sim~
    Any Aspiration. Level 1 Job. No skills.

~Your Challenge~
    Befriend 2 people at a time and have them move in with you (Townies, NPCs, or Service People*) Help them achieve their LTA.**

RULES

~1~
    You must befriend the first 2 adults who come along after work Day 1 or choose 2 of the three from the welcome wagon as long as they're not created by you.

~2~
    If you bring a friend home from work, that counts as 1.

~3~
    *If a second person does not come along by nightfall you may befriend a service person of your choice. (Butler, maid, gardener, mailman, etc.) or you may wait until the next day if you wish. The person must walk onto your property & NOT be invited.

~4~
    **Once the Mentored sim has fulfilled their aspiration, they move out that day and you start helping the next person who walks by.

~5~
    (Optional) --Outdated-- Keep a journal of events for the next 30 days of your sim's life and his/her guests' lives using the game Photo Blog mechanic and upload it at the end (if you wish). You can also just use this thread to tell us about your Sim's adventures. (Okay I miss the photo blog from TS2. Journal optional)

~6~
    You can use any game-generated help you like which are purchased with aspiration points.

~7~
    You may not re-assign your mentorees' aspirations, but if you really can't get behind their dream, you can boot them and befriend the next sim you meet.

~8~
    For helping achieve a mentoree's dream, you have a normal sim lifespan. You can cheat to give yourself plenty of youth potions. Aging off until you begin helping your first mentor/move-in and aging off between every move-in.

~9~
    You've achieved the Bronze Challenge finish when you help 2 sims, silver with 4, gold with 6 and plat with 7 (enough for a full club with you as leader).

~10~
    You can definitely make clubs to help with mentoring if you have Get Together.

~11~
    If you don't have Get Together you get bronze with 1 sims helped, silver with 2, gold with 3 and plat with 4.

This is a great way to get to know townies especially if you are considering a Legacy.

(I'm going to make badges for both)

As an example this is the story of Blue Cowgirl (TS2) She lived on the O'Keefe Ranch in the Painted Lady Mountains neighborhood

DAY 1

House: The O'Keefe Ranch House
    Cash-on-hand: $1,368,718
    Sim: Blue Cowgirl
    Aspiration: Knowledge
    Long-Term Aspiration: Education Minister (Job Level 10)
    Current Position: Playground Monitor (Job Level 1)
    Skills: 0

In the sims, gender is irrelevant until a preference is determined at the player's discretion. If you'd like to use romance to befriend a sim, that's your choice. In order to facilitate this, you can turn off aging until you find the perfect townie to mentor (see Rule 11).

I hope you enjoy this challenge! There is no external deadline, just play at your own pace and update as you like. The Challenge stops when you reach your goal. You may choose to allow your sim to elder transition or you may use Potion of Youth. You can also choose to start with an elder of course, and prolong their life with an Elixir.

If you have any questions, suggestions or comments, let me know. This was a TS2 challenge I made up so I don't know how it will work in TS4. (Not yet tested).
    edited April 2017
    GAMEPLAY CHALLENGE

2. The Time-Travel Challenge

(coming soon)
    edited April 2017
    BUILDING CHALLENGES

4. Dreambook Challenge

Make a "Dream Book" house of your home -- a home that any architect or designer would be proud to include in their portfolio. Give yourself a bazillion simoleans if you want -- just dream BIG and then design it the way you would love to see it.

Make your house without decorations -- just a shell -- then save it. Then decorate it. Make a few versions! It'd be cool to see a few different variations of your dreams. If you decide to do variations, you might imagine you get to live in parallel universes (and visit them all) and in each you live a different life.

Also, if you are not in your dream house now, make your dream house. Is it in the city? On the coast? Pretend you won a Billion bucks. The sky is the limit. Dream big! =)

If a house is too much feel free to create one room at a time.

(Photos coming soon)

Hello
    It was a very special time that you were able to spend talking with your grandaughter <3 Congratulations to Evie being able to learn to ride a bike without training wheels! She is so very clever! She sounds very cute with what she said :) it is lovely to read about her.

Thank you @rosemow <3
    edited May 2017
    TS2 Videos

The story of Erebus and Persephone

Erebus
    by Jazztizz

The story, in a haiku-ish nutshell, is:

A dark god looks up;
    His heart rebels at beauty
    and yet yearns for love.

Night is his mantle,
    Darkness is his truest friend.
    Her light confounds him.

Titan vanquisher,
    "The Unseen One" who sees all,
    Thus, forever changed.

Working on assembling cast, sets for creating this story using TS4 graphics.
    edited April 2017
    TS4 VIDEOS

I Know Where the Blueberries Grow - Happy Birthday Evie ♥

4/22/17
    1st TS4 video

Good night. <3.
    I will repost here what I wrote on the other thread

The video is so very beautiful ! :) It is so very special and lovely! <3 Evie will be delighted and very happy when she watches it! The song that you have written is so very nice! It is very nice that you have turned the simversions of your family blue after they have eaten the blueberries :) The laughter in the background is a very nice touch.
    It is a very precious privilege to have my name included in the credits. Thankyou very much <3
  • CorwimCorwim Posts: 3,218 Member
    Oh dear lord, you have been one busy updating bee these past few days @Jazztizz ! :smile: It's so lovely to see your households here now as well and gosh, seeing your Sims 2 builds here really makes me want to take a trip down memory lane, I had soooo much fun with that game! Really should fire up that Sims 2 UC I have tucked away in my Origin account somewhere. B) And yay, was finally able to watch one of your videos! :smile: 'I Know Where the Blueberries Grow' is such a fun and beautiful poem and I just love the video you made to accompany it! Has Evie seen it yet? And thank you so much for the mention at the end! *hugs* So glad to have met you on here! :smile:

The video is so very beautiful ! :) It is so very special and lovely! <3 Evie will be delighted and very happy when she watches it! The song that you have written is so very nice! It is very nice that you have turned the simversions of your family blue after they have eaten the blueberries :) The laughter in the background is a very nice touch.
    It is a very precious privilege to have my name included in the credits. Thankyou very much <3

@Rosemow thank you. = ) She loved it. I just heard. They are across the ocean so I have photos and I got the cutest one after her party. Sleepy little girl, asking to see "her" video from Grammy one more time before bed. That, for me, is the best "Grammy Award" ever. ^_^

@Rosemow thank you. = ) She loved it. I just heard. They are across the ocean so I have photos and I got the cutest one after her party. Sleepy little girl, asking to see "her" video from Grammy one more time before bed. That, for me, is the best "Grammy Award" ever. ^_^

I am so glad that she enjoyed it! <3 It would have been so special to see the photos, especially the one just before she went to bed :) You are a lovely Grammy .
    Corwim wrote: »
    Oh dear lord, you have been one busy updating bee these past few days @Jazztizz ! :smile: It's so lovely to see your households here now as well and gosh, seeing your Sims 2 builds here really makes me want to take a trip down memory lane, I had soooo much fun with that game! Really should fire up that Sims 2 UC I have tucked away in my Origin account somewhere. B) And yay, was finally able to watch one of your videos! :smile: 'I Know Where the Blueberries Grow' is such a fun and beautiful poem and I just love the video you made to accompany it! Has Evie seen it yet? And thank you so much for the mention at the end! *hugs* So glad to have met you on here! :smile:

@Corwim
    Great that you got a chance to stop by. Hooray! Thank you for watching the video. As I wrote to @Rosemow above, I just got word that she loved it and even asked for a repeat viewing before bed. I'm really glad we met too @Corwim -- you inspired me all the time with your creativity.

I am so glad that she enjoyed it! <3 It would have been so special to see the photos, especially the one just before she went to bed :) You are a lovely Grammy .

Thank you Rose. =) {{{ @Rosemow }}}

VnTSZbO.jpg
    edited April 2017
    TS2 BUILDING CHALLENGES

6. The Neutra House

rAdDdPw.jpg
    lm8fZhU.jpg

edited April 2017
    HOUSEHOLDS

19. Grammy Miami
    4/24/17
    Created to hang out with my Evie household. <3

pL39Olc.jpg
    edited April 2017
    TS2 Videos

Poem "Blood Rain" for Randomly_Selected_Name (RSN) In Memoriam Screen shots are from RSN's TS2 masterpiece, the Simtropolis Museum
    edited April 2017
    TS2 Videos

Music, "Romeo" by Dolly Parton and friends.
    Created for my sis to make her laugh while she recovered from surgery years ago.
    This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. In case you were wondering. *smile*
    edited April 2017
    TS2 Videos

Sets for Eluding Erebus. Music Summertime by Miles Davis.
    Corwim wrote: »
    It's so lovely to see your households here now as well and gosh, seeing your Sims 2 builds here really makes me want to take a trip down memory lane, I had soooo much fun with that game! Really should fire up that Sims 2 UC I have tucked away in my Origin account somewhere.

I missed the part about TS2 @Corwim I apologize. I loved TS2 as well. I haven't played in a while but wow it really inspired me over and over to create beautiful houses especially, and building challenges. All of the building challenges on this gallery started in TS2. These are ones I made up on the GMC (run by the wonderful MacBraveheart from TS1 -- not sure if you were on those forums). I met so many beautiful people on TS1 and GMC who are still my friends today over 15 yeas later. So if you ever want to try one of those building/gameplay challenges on here let me know. I loved the songs they sang together-- made up songs with English to substitute the words and remixes (photobucket). I'm really hoping some of my old friends from TS1 and GMC still play and come say hello. We had a blast making Superstars of each other on TS1 and I got good at the posing then. I hope to have time next month to learn posing from your links (thanks again). <3