Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• ElenaBoleynElenaBoleyn Posts: 1,084 Member
    @Mikezumi Thanks for the comments and nice pictures :smile: I like the wedding pictures and nice haircut for Rowan :smile:

@emorrill Thanks for the comment and good pictures of the mascot :smile:

@CravenLestat Cute new top :smile:

@plushtrap_107 Thanks for the feedback :smile:

@ElenaBoleyn Nice wedding pictures :smile:

@TadOlson Thanks for the feedback and nice update :smile:

Lol thank you ^^
    tumblr_ngslmgsCVw1rsntc8o4_250.gif
  • lanlynlanlyn Posts: 5,013 Member
    edited April 2017
    @junceda The farm is looking really nice. It's an awesome build. I love the arches inside the home.
    @Silverofdreams30 The graduation pool party looked like a lot of fun.

@plushtrap_107 Well, it looks like Eddie pulled it off for Rita and Burton. And with names like Scammyuu and Runn, those lawyers probably deserved someone else telling a little lie for a change! I just hope the kids haven't gotten themselves in a bad situation. I'm not sure I trust those lawyers!

@king_of_simcity7 Jennifer looks great in @PalmArrow's pattern. I love the design. And I like your new profile pic too.
    @ElenaBoleyn Loved seeing the Sims 4 wedding pictures. Beautiful setting.

@Mikezumi Nevan's expressions are just as great as Jordan's! ...The wedding was simple, but it looked like it turned out perfect! Lovely. ...You know the family is growing when you have to add a second table to the dining area. ...Good luck to Bridie and james. ...@Charlottesmom's SS Becky's little son Logan looks adorable! ...And Rowan aged up to a handsome teen.

@CravenLestat I like the new tops you made.
    @mycami21 Hurray for the unicorn finally showing up!

@TadOlson Really convenient to have the swimming pool stocked with fish! And it looks like Eli and Ami have some great paintings started too.
  • king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @lanlyn THanks for the feedback :smile: I like trying out different clothes on her :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • CororonCororon Posts: 4,276 Member
    edited April 2017
    Just got up from bed! Nice pics everyone! :smiley:
    emorrill wrote: »
    @Cororon Thanks :) Yeah, that 4th pic of Sam didn't need to be flagged at all...it showed nothing that people don't see at the beach, ya know?

Yeah! :open_mouth: And people don't usually care much when men are barechested. Maybe it's "flagging equality" going on? :lol:
    jillbg wrote: »
    @Cororon Language-Lol! The most famous and most used Swedish word is f*u*c*k*! Again an old word that signifies a certain movement. ;)

Heh heh... Oh, a fun fact is that when people complain over too many english loanwords in swedish, they probably don't know that english has loads of scandinavian loanwords! Many of them from old norse! Then loads of words of latin origin. Some from the romans who occupied England, and some came from the other side of the channel. :wink:
    Count Olaf really looks like Nosferatu! :o I downloaded him from MTS, he's a character from the books "A Series of Unfortunate Events".

Ohh, cool! :smiley:
    cUrfGkA.gif
  • Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,200 Member
    edited April 2017
    @Cororon Thank you

@lanlyn They did had fun

@Mikezumi cute toddlers you have your family is lovely

@king_of_simcity7 Great udpate

@ElenaBoleyn Great update lovely screens, I still love that cullen photo you have.

@emorrill Thank you , yeah look like they had not really loaded yet haha.
    I will try if I remember it later today. I love that cc skin might either be one of pralinesims or Eskin Fresh have to check it out later.

@CravenLestat Great shots as usual.
    @king_of_simcity7 Very nice. You did a good job with the pop art. When one put a pic on clothes or objects the whites often shine too bright, but in your case it's perfect! :smiley:
    cUrfGkA.gif
    A short update before im off outside for today.

[img][/img]pb1kiHt.jpg

As the teens aged up, I had them move to a new place this house.
    Im going to focus more on the kids lifes now.

[img][/img]xVH5BXF.jpg

Butter and Cupcake stayed with Crystal and Anoki but they could not resist to,
    own another cat themselves so meet Gizmo. shes playful, neat, non destructive.

[img][/img]3BBWMuE.jpg

[img][/img]KTWVlDL.jpg

They love Gizmo

[img][/img]AH0szGy.jpg

River like her mom loves to cook

[img][/img]chCw4Z8.jpg

[img][/img]8JxoKmp.jpg

Josh practises on the piano and chats to Ashley on the phone

[img][/img]NULxU72.jpg

Gizmo playing with food

All for now

• ParyPary Posts: 6,871 Member
    Cororon wrote: »
    Just got up from bed! Nice pics everyone! :smiley:
    emorrill wrote: »
    @Cororon Thanks :) Yeah, that 4th pic of Sam didn't need to be flagged at all...it showed nothing that people don't see at the beach, ya know?

Yeah! :open_mouth: And people don't usually care much when men are barechested. Maybe it's "flagging equality" going on? :lol:

It never fails to surprise me anymore what people are "offended" by, but really, that's going a bit overboard. Despite how much we all love our sims, when you break it down, they're made of pixels.
    The fact that someone flagged a picture for showing too much sim skin is just laughable. How ridiculous :D

Lovely pictures you guys. I'm sorry for not being able to do it, but tagging everyone individually ends up being beyond me when its more than three or four people, and then I always worry that I left someone out, so let me just say that I appreciate all of the Sim beauty in your pictures, and they look wonderful.

Sims 3 Household Exchange - Share your households!
    PoppySims Archive
    InnaLisa Pose Archive
    Devolution of Sims - a once customisable open world sandbox which has become a DLC Party catalog in a shoebox
    I ♡ Pudding
  • ElenaBoleynElenaBoleyn Posts: 1,084 Member
    lanlyn wrote: »
    @junceda The farm is looking really nice. It's an awesome build. I love the arches inside the home.
    @Silverofdreams30 The graduation pool party looked like a lot of fun.

@plushtrap_107 Well, it looks like Eddie pulled it off for Rita and Burton. And with names like Scammyuu and Runn, those lawyers probably deserved someone else telling a little lie for a change! I just hope the kids haven't gotten themselves in a bad situation. I'm not sure I trust those lawyers!

@king_of_simcity7 Jennifer looks great in @PalmArrow's pattern. I love the design. And I like your new profile pic too.
    @ElenaBoleyn Loved seeing the Sims 4 wedding pictures. Beautiful setting.

@Mikezumi Nevan's expressions are just as great as Jordan's! ...The wedding was simple, but it looked like it turned out perfect! Lovely. ...You know the family is growing when you have to add a second table to the dining area. ...Good luck to Bridie and james. ...@Charlottesmom's SS Becky's little son Logan looks adorable! ...And Rowan aged up to a handsome teen.

@CravenLestat I like the new tops you made.
    @mycami21 Hurray for the unicorn finally showing up!

@TadOlson Really convenient to have the swimming pool stocked with fish! And it looks like Eli and Ami have some great paintings started too.

I had a blonde moment and did not realize for the longest time this was for sims 3 lol. But thanks. I will still update in here though.

@Silverofdreams30 Thank you and thank you. I thinking of adding another one, but I don't know yet.
    tumblr_ngslmgsCVw1rsntc8o4_250.gif
  • juncedajunceda Posts: 2,614 Member
    edited April 2017
    @lanlyn , @king_of_simcity7 , @Mikezumi, @PalmArrow , @coco , @plushtrap_107 , @bekkasan , @TadOlson , @ElenaBoleyn and all of you that I know and feel that you care
    Hey guys, thankyou very much for your kind coments and good wishes for my mother´s health though I am quite uncomplainingly resigned with the awefull way she is leaving me without passing by... I miss her so much! and I really apreciate your concern and prayers
    firma_zps7hsuhx2i.png

I can play at last TS2 TS3 and TS4 So great that toddlers are here!!!
  • PalmArrowPalmArrow Posts: 4,329 Member
    @king_of_simcity7 , thank you for posting the pictures taken with my patterns, they made me so happy! :smiley:

@Cororon , I actually overlaid the picture for that pattern over a photograph of a white fabric texture, so the white parts are not purely white. I'm glad you noticed that!
    PalmArrow wrote: »
    @Cororon , I actually overlaid the picture for that pattern over a photograph of a white fabric texture, so the white parts are not purely white. I'm glad you noticed that!

That's a good way of doing it! I sometimes use the textures that come in Photoshop Elements. :smile:
    cUrfGkA.gif
  • CharlottesmomCharlottesmom Posts: 7,015 Member
    ;) The only good thing about not being able to sleep is I can get feedback done...

Not sure exactly where I left off...

@venusdemilosims , Wonderful Kaydence met her grandmother! Such a modern meeting complete with blogging the affair and selfies...
    **It was a nice addition, even if unplanned, I find the unplanned stuff sometimes adds tremendously to the story!
    **Jamie does spew some pretty offspring...

@PalmArrow , Your Pop Art Print is great! I can see that on a shirt of sure (even for guys)!
    **I LOVE it when the animals chat, I have some pretty funny pictures of Jefferson and Sparkles (Connor and Jared's dog and cat) having some really funny conversations. Cookie seems to be getting along pretty well with the wild horses. :smiley:
    **Now I'll be looking for the wink in the listening to tummy! ;)
    **I love what you are doing with Sunlit, I like that land but haven't played there that much (mostly just swiped a few Sims)
    **William is going to be your heir!! I was sad to see you stop playing his family though corruption would be a major issue.
    **Liz is not going to get any nicer...I had a stalker in RL in college, but Thank God he didn't do half the things Liz may do.

@CravenLestat , I usually always switch Jamie's hair to black or brown with reddish highlights, the blonde washes her out.
    **Yup...Jamie swings both ways in my games too, mostly twards the ladies to keep her aways from MY guys.
    **Cute shirt!

@jillbg , Wonderful pictures of Taiga and her band!
    **I have the same problem waaaaaay too many ideas. Starting a story can sometimes be difficult for me until an idea pops in my head usually out of nowhere.
    **I saw the burning of cars on TV over the election... :/

@Silverofdreams30 , Looks like Adam and Sandi are still very happy together.. :smiley:
    **Always love the kitty shots!
    **Love the lounging in the pool shots, they look so cozy and mellow.
    **Adam seems to have lost his cute baby face, but he looks great anyways! I think his new YA hair threw me off...so different. ;)
    **Your pool/graduation party looks like fun! Smart Butter, very smart!
    **Nice addition to the kitties, Hi Gizmo!!

@Nikkei_Simmer , LOL!! First thing your SS does is forget what he was going to do!
    **I knew photographer's eye HAD to be in there!

@Kylieb191 , Nice new Sim!
    **I love the ballet trophy, only one of my Sims has received it.

@lanlyn , I hear ya! If I take a one day break I'm usually 3-4 pages behind on feedback...I highly recommend insomnia... ;)
    **I really look forward to your new updates!
    **Just read your reply to mikezumi about the Butler, I adore him for some reason...nice traits too!
    **The Chippies will most likely leave Mortimer alone though one Sim will Not!
    **Not sure if Gunther knocked up Cornelia, I had it muted, I'll try to send her into CAS then will be able to tell, though I kind of like not knowing..
    **Dalia is fine just nervous about Mortimer leaving, no babies for her.

@plushtrap_107 , The certainly do have the most honest last names ever! :D
    **Hmmmmmm, The Manor holds some interesting secrets, wonder if it's haunted?
    **I still don't really trust Scammyuu and Runn, wonder if they have something up their sleeves!

@mycami21 , Will check out the Chapel, I have a huge one I made awhile back but one for smaller weddings might be nice too. :)
    **Nice pictures of the Chapel!
    **I didn't catch that the father was only bribed $25.00, Where did Loki get $650.00...very rich kid!

@Mikezumi , Awwwww, I was hoping for a better ghosty reunion! It stinks that you can't control ghosts.
    **Bran is very cute as a child, why would you ditch Genius?
    **Neasa's hair is very cute, is that CC?
    **Can't help it, I love your updates so I tend to go overboard on comments... :)
    **I really have to get into exploring nectar making, seems like there is some great money there, at least for future generations.
    **LOL!! I went through all the hairs I have and there were a few I have no idea what the developers at EA were smoking when they created them!!
    **Regarding pollination....But....I LIKE the woohoo part (seriously, if you take her laptop away she will be attacking Spike constantly)....I only hated it when I had to sit through 5 rounds of woohoo between Connor and Jamie, THAT was torture, I almost had to rip my eyeballs out afterwards! :s
    **The painting Bran is working on in the background picture of Brogan and Michael is very nice (from what I can see of it).
    **5 seconds too late Cait!
    **Bridie IS Gorgeous! Your redhead females always age up wonderfully.
    **Dameon....that is all I have to say... <3
    **Michael has some great form at the barre!
    **Niki is very pretty! I hate to say it but she and Brogan look reallllly good together, though they are cousins correct...second cousins? and yeah...he's taken.
    **Huge family tree!
    **Mortimer is only a virgin for the story, for the screenshot's he's been violated to death (by a couple of Sims)! :o
    **I'm really not sure of Cornelia is pregnant or not, I had my game muted.
    **No...Dalia was just nervous, no pregnancy for her. ;)
    **It looked like Nevan was going to say no to James!
    **I may try some "mellow" weddings too, they look sooooo much easier!
    **I like the dress on Bridie!
    **Connor and Jared's House!! Bonus points for you! :smiley:
    **Geeze---- Nevan and Shannon are going to kill each other!
    **looking at what goes on in the background of your pictures is too fun sometimes, Nevan and Shannon flirting in the background.
    **Hi Logan!! Did you take a before picture of him? He's cute after (dosen't look like you strapped the poor kid with my nose, he has my grumpy eyes for sure ;) ) but I'm curious about the before too...we can play with genetics in CAS. Probably not to the extent with MC though.
    **Jordan's last painting... :'(
    **Finnian's hair really suits Rowan thoughout all stages!
    **Hi to your SS! :smiley:
    **CLAYTON!! :heart:

@junceda , Looks like a very nice build!

@lisasc360 , Was shocked to hear about Erin..RIP. She was only 6 years older than me...*that is scary*

@emorrill , Will go back and listen to the Karmin video, it slipped my jello filled mind...
    **We are up to Episode 9 on QL and Matthew likes it!! :)
    **I'll PM you the site...it has some great hair!
    **Nice Smoochin' Sam picture! ;)
    **Al and Sam joking around!
    **YUCK Madison...Jared you can do sooooo much better!
    **Good girl Pauline, she should reject the flowers.
    **I like the makeover, you made him how you like, and he still looks like Jared! :smiley:
    **The vaccination clinics always crack me up, usually the big strong men are the biggest babies!
    **Claire's chest looks like it gained some heft...
    **Poor Gunther!
    **Chris plus Morgana...okieeeee, never though to do that pairing before, though it makes sence, Chris is an excellent father, so he and Morgana could have 5 billion kids and be happy.
    **My innocent little Em is NOT so innocent with those Sam in the shower pictures... :wink:
    **Yup, Mortimer is a keeper! :heart:
    **I knew you would know how Dalia felt seeing Mortimer leave... :'(
    **Do you want that wedding dress??? Check your email! *sent without message to have it go through*
    **Your Llama may be a pudding fest but I think he's cute.

@Blaqueen28 , You asked on a Sims 3 thread, the 4 guys can help you I'm sure... :smiley:

@king_of_simcity7 , That Egypt is going to be a big project, it's looking great!! Makes me want to crack open CAW and just play.
    **I'm beginning to think you have a thing for toilets! :D
    **I'm calling your maze the "Meanie Maze!" you're going to find loads of Sims wandering about for hours...
    **Nice use of Palmarrow's pattern!

@Cororon , I hope the burglar just stole little things, not that most college students have much worth stealing, that is small.

@TadOlson , I keep forgetting childish Sims can fish in the pool...

@Pary , Agreed, there are people out there who are offended by pretty much everything! Sad really...

Yeah, caught up...! :smiley:
    @Charlottesmom I wanted to use the old one too will have to check if I can find the correct one among my hairs and so it works for young adults too ,
    enjoyed the old hairstyle alot better aswell. Thank you.
  • MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    @Charlottesmom I have the original Logan saved to my bin so I can take a pic of him tomorrow morning when I am in game. Right now I am watching Netflix. He was literally a clone of Spike! Going to finish this episode before bed but will get pic in the morning :)
  • cocococo Posts: 2,726 Member
    pg. 1429
    @Silverofdreams30 Butter and Cupcake look like they're enjoying the cuddles. Nice pics of your sims relaxing by the pool. Adam and Josh are very handsome YAs. I also have no idea about the cat ears graduation outfit..
    @king_of_simcity7 Great pictures of Egypt again. I like the idea of the maze, it certainly looks tricky to navigate!
    @palmarrow I love the idea of patterned instruments. That bass is perfect for ST.

pg. 1430
    @bekkasan So sorry to hear of your Dad. I'll be sending my prayers to him and your family.
    @Charlottesmom Dalia is so good for Mortimer :love:. He did the right thing, being faithful. The Goth House is beautiful!
    @king_of_simcity7 Another great update of Egypt. I didn't realise how big those shells were :open_mouth:
    @lanlyn Excellent, that extension was just what I was looking for thanks! :smiley:
    @junceda I really like the surroundings of the farm. It looks so quaint and peaceful.

pg. 1431
    @Silverofdreams30 You have a fair amount of people at the party. It should be a fun one if there's cake, a buffet and keg stand.
    @plushtrap_107 Ha I love Scammyuu and Runn. I didn't immediately get it as well :lol: I hope Rita is up for an adventure, I'm not totally convinced that living in Morgreen Manor will be a happy time.
    @king_of_simcity7 Jennifer looks great in that pattern. I love the scenery around the waterway too.
    @mikezumi I think you'll have to watch the boys like a hawk if you don't want more kids :tongue:
    Nevan looks so skeptical about the proposal. Bridie: "Hey there good lookin' :wink:"
    Bridie's wedding dress is gorgeous. It looked like a very warm, happy and intimate ceremony.
    @cravenlestat Love the top! :smile:
    @ElenaBoleyn Yup this is TS3 chat, but you're still welcome to share your pictures. No one here will mind. Beautiful wedding, the plants are so pretty :smile:

pg. 1432
    @mikezumi Logan is a cutie, as all your toddlers are. Can't wait to see him older.
    I see a lot of Nevan in Rowan. I think it's his nose and eyes. Talk about handsome though! Marian is seriously lucky to avoid death for 34 days.
    @TadOlson Great update! It looks like a very wet and dark day.
    @king_of_simcity7 Jennifer is rocking that top. She looks confident in the nightie too :smiley:
    @Silverofdreams30 Gizmo has great traits and should be a welcome addition to the family.

The new single from my favourite music group was just delivered to me so I'm in my happy space at the moment. I'll be back with some more wedding pictures from outside the abbey this time (big surprise lol). Then to go back in game and take some actual family wedding pose shots. Why do I do this.
  • plushtrap_107plushtrap_107 Posts: 1,435 Member
    @CravenLestat, Lindsey is a pretty Sim :) I think I may have to get that expansion soon!

@TadOlson, thanks :) Are your blueprints like the ones in the game, where you can choose a room and put it down? I like doing that, it's a good way to make a house (especially as I am terrible at designing, lol).

Your swimming pool is excellent :)

@lanlyn, thanks :) Yeah, I think Eddie beat the solicitors at their own game for once! Though I suspect there is something about Moregreen Manor that made them want to get rid of it as soon as possible...

@king_of_simcity7, the purple bedroom is really classy :)

@Silverofdreams30, Gizmo is super cute :3

@Charlottesmom, I know, how do they expect people to trust them xD Hmm, dare I say, yes and yes!

@coco, thanks :) I think you may be right! I'm sure the kids will manage to have fun though! I think!

• CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    edited April 2017
    @Emorrill Thank you for the inspiration ,It turned out cute <3 ,and sorry your video didn't post right the first time.Think it is on my end.

35ndb3k.jpg

@plushtrap_107 Yes you need it,not just for the fabulous sims but the objects which 2 are great for building a venue to eat at.So much stuff to mention.

EDIT: When you get it this sim is freaking awesome really unique looking don't let her Future style look fool you. <3

http://sims.wikia.com/wiki/Tina_Talisman

Start at the 0:45 mark it isTina she is awesome,girl before her Pam May, girl after her Aristi Coast all Oasis Landing girls.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KmHdeSB_UE0

@coco Thank you :)
    Post edited by CravenLestat on
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
    @coco Thank you, the pool party was a success

@plushtrap_107 She is so cute I agree
  • plushtrap_107plushtrap_107 Posts: 1,435 Member
    @CravenLestat, she is pretty too :) I love her outfit!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top