Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    edited April 2017
    @Charlotesmom Your update makes me all kinds of happy I see the lovely beautiful Liz Tarry *wants to squishy her cute wittle face* :love: I see the stunning Lolita Goth being adorable:love:

I see simmy legs with 4 inch hai.................. :s NVM

30hyik7.jpg

In your game Liz Hairy :# Hit her with a potent cure elixir she is too pretty to be a werewolf
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • plushtrap_107plushtrap_107 Posts: 1,435 Member
    Is there a full moon in that pic? :p

@bekkasan, sending prayers and good wishes to you and your folks!
    I hate doing that pyramid @king_of_simcity7 That is a huge one too explore,also the mummies want to kill me.Kill it with fire before it is too late your sim Amber will become a mummy snack and turn to sand and die. :'(

DfydFiZ.gif
    @king_of_simcity7, oooops xD The pyramids look excellent though :) Is there a swimming pool inside the one?
  • king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @plushtrap_107 The large one has a swimming pool, garden and even rooms upstairs with beds in :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
    edited April 2017
    @king_of_simcity7, aha, the mummies will be living in luxury then ;)
  • CharlottesmomCharlottesmom Posts: 7,015 Member
    edited April 2017
    @CravenLestat , It was great that she is a werewolf it will work nicely into what will happen in the story. Timmy is going to have a big impact on Lolita's "life". :)

Hey, at least with four inches of fur on her arms and legs she'll never be cold and hog the blankets! LIz Hairy.....indeed! ;)
    @Charlottesmom took me a sec to get your wink,now I just threw up in my mouth a bit. :mask:

2dr51es.gif

DfydFiZ.gif
  • CharlottesmomCharlottesmom Posts: 7,015 Member
    @CravenLestat ...mission accomplished!! :D
  • lanlynlanlyn Posts: 5,008 Member
    edited April 2017
    @coco RE: Feedly notifications. I don't use Feedly, but maybe this notifier will help: Feedly Notifier Extension
    If you don't use Chrome, you could probably find something similar for another browser or phone. :)

@lisasc360 Erin Moran was too young to pass away! How sad.
    @Silverofdreams30 Congrats to the teens on their graduation and aging up! Good looking young people.

@CravenLestat I use that mod, and it's great having the content unlocked.
    @bekkasan I'm so sorry to hear about your father. Best wishes, prayers, and positive thoughts for you and your family.

@Charlottesmom I hope Mortimer can make it through one semester without the "chippies" getting him! Then again, I kind of hope he can make friends with some girls since he hasn't had a grown-up relationship with another girl besides Dalia. Well, maybe Kate and Lilah? ...Hmm, Gunther and Cornelia possibly having another baby and then I see Dalia feeling queasy!
  • lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,255 Member
  • juncedajunceda Posts: 2,614 Member
    bekkasan wrote: »
    103 posts since I was here last, y'all been busy. It will be just likes and awesomes til I get back home. My Dad is in hospital with double pneumonia and UTI so I drove to NC yesterday. His dementia is much worse anytime he gets sick. Prayers appreciated. :)

I know first hand what you are passing through, my mom is sick with that terrible Altheimer sickness, be sure my prayers are with you and your Dad
    firma_zps7hsuhx2i.png

I can play at last TS2 TS3 and TS4 So great that toddlers are here!!!
  • imdragonitimdragonit Posts: 1,019 Member
    @bekkasan sending good thoughts to you and your dad, tell him he is to get well soon!
    enjoying everyone's pics & stories as always :)
  • lanlynlanlyn Posts: 5,008 Member
    @junceda Best wishes to you too. Very sorry to hear about your mother's condition as well. Prayers.

I made some tweaks in the farm house trying to be more accurated, those may be somehow subtle but I am quite satisfied with them

Screenshot-295_zpswk1mzmrd.jpg

Screenshot-299_zpsvbwdtr7p.jpg

Screenshot-297_zpsbwvqna3h.jpg

Screenshot-300_zpsinleq0kt.jpg

Screenshot-298_zpsvjj8bxmw.jpg

Screenshot-303_zpszjjcv7pk.jpg

Screenshot-304_zpseswlnozx.jpg

Screenshot-302_zpshjyciaog.jpg

Screenshot-305_zpswhenywsw.jpg
    firma_zps7hsuhx2i.png

@plushtrap_107 It is said that the pyramids and tombs of ancient Egypt where the start of the journey to the afterlife so I took that on board when I made beds.

@junceda Nice update to the farm :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg

@lanlyn thankyou very much dear!
    firma_zps7hsuhx2i.png

• PalmArrowPalmArrow Posts: 4,329 Member
    @Silverofdreams30 , River is a beautiful YA! Adam and Josh have aged up very nicely too. And I still love the cats and Sandi's hair colour!

@Nikkei_Simmer , I love your simself's confused expression! So you placed him in Adventureland? I wonder what his life will be like there!

@Kylieb191 , Shirley is cute in her ballet outfit!

@plushtrap_107 , I'm enjoying discovering Morgreen Manor with your sims!

@Mikezumi , oh, what a pity there was no ghost reunion! Bran and Neasa are lovely children. And Bridie is beautiful! The family tree is impressive. I knew Cliff and Jordan had a lot of descendants but I still didn't know there were that many!

@mycami21 , the wedding chapel looks wonderful. I'm most impressed by the forest room. It's breathtaking!

@junceda , wow! your family farm is incredibly beautiful, both in real life and your sim version!

@emorrill , I love the way the various townies react to the vaccinations. The shower photos of Sam are gorgeous!

@king_of_simcity7 , you even placed secret stairs in toilets! In your version of Egypt every little daily task is going to be an adventure! I never tried building inside a pyramid shell but I'm interested in how it works, so it was very interesting to see how your project is going!

@Charlottesmom , after Mortimer got werewolf!Liz upset by rejecting her and you showed her staring at him, I got scared when i got to the picture of Mortimer in his bed under the window. I expected to see Liz sneaking up on him through the window!

@bekkasan , my best wishes for your Dad!
    And Betty is pregnant :o I was away on vacation in Al Simhara Egypt,it is not mine.That dirty good for nothing..................... :(
    Lol! I think Betty must have heard rumours of you reviving pretty female ghosts in Al Simhara and looked elsewhere for consolation.
  • Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,200 Member
    edited April 2017
    @bekkasan Sending my best wishes for a speedy recovery for your dad hugs.

@lanlyn Great udpate befor a susual, thankyou

@PalmArrow Great udpate before, thank you

@Charlottesmom Great update as usual, interesting to read about mortimes time at unviersity

@king_of_simcity7 Great screenshots

@junceda Great upate

Here is the last update for today

[img][/img]jBhp20b.jpg

poolparty started as I aged up the teens well more the merrier haha

[img][/img]kTUyhqZ.jpg

They had invited the girl/boyfriends and their families for the graduation pool party,

everyone had cake

[img][/img]4QDM3aB.jpg

Adam and Sandi did a kegstand

[img][/img]z1SBNcM.jpg

And took a romantic photo togheter

[img][/img]w4RXdsL.jpg

As did josh and Ashley

[img][/img]j4LnlBg.jpg

some cute kissing going on

[img][/img]uZmAmPS.jpg

River and Twikki had fun too

[img][/img]cVDn8FD.jpg

Butter staying away .

@PalmArrow Thanks for the feedback :smile: I like to think those secret stairs where discovered the same way they discovered Tutankhamun's tomb and to prevent more people finding out they built a building over and hid the stairs in a 'store room' :wink:

@Silverofdreams30 Thanks for the comment and nice pictures again :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • CororonCororon Posts: 4,275 Member
    I haven't played yet today.
    emorrill wrote: »
    @Cororon NICE Roy Orbison Sim in that picture! :open_mouth: My dad is a big fan of his.
    Pretty Woman and Blue Bayou. <3
    *Since when do sister's step on their other sister's bu'tt? :lol:

Thanks! I'm discovering more and more of his music. :smiley:

Jessica kicked Susanne's butt and pressed her down on the floor. Maybe she's jealous of her sister. :wink:

And nice pics! I had a pic flagged once because it showed "too much" sim skin. Silly. :tongue:

@PalmArrow Nice update! I've never seen that horses have speech/thought bubbles :open_mouth: I always have hideheadlineeffects on. Interesting discussion they have there. :blush:
    coco wrote: »
    @Cororon Cute sister love... er I mean torture :tongue:

There will be more of that :sunglasses: Err, I mean, I hope not! :open_mouth::wink:

@Silverofdreams30 Nice update! :smiley:

@king_of_simcity7 Good luck with the maze! I made a hedge maze once and clicked in the centre of it, and the sims just walked and took the correct turns every time! :lol:

@bekkasan *hugs*

@Charlottesmom Nice update! :smiley: A getaway bike... Where would he put the stolen goods? :open_mouth:

cUrfGkA.gif
    edited April 2017
    @king_of_simcity7, good thinking :)

@PalmArrow, thanks :) It's the first time I've tried telling a proper story so I'm glad your enjoying it!

@Silverofdreams30, that birthday party looks really fun :)

Morgreen Manor

(I had to do a bit of editing to set this chapter up).

When the Sweete family returned home, Burton went inside to feed the toddlers and Rita told Eddie and Poppy about the Manor.

Screenshot-5_edited-1_zpsjvljpxox.jpg

"It's so beautiful! It's like something out of a fairy tale," Rita said. "I can't believe it could ever belong to Burton and I".

"'course it can," said Eddie. "Just wait for Scammyuu and Runn to sort out the boring paperwork, then before you know it, you two kids'll be Lady and Lord of the Manor!"

A few days later, Rita received a phone call from the solicitors. It seemed that everything was ready and all Messrs Scammyuu and Runn needed were the right signatures in the right places.

Eddie and Rita changed into their best clothes and set off for the town center. When they arrived, Eddie parked somewhere out of the way and gave Rita some important advice.

Screenshot-6_zpsyj9tmt6f.jpg

"Remember, if you're not sure about anything, let me handle it. I'm a pro when it comes to dealing with trustworthy and honest people".

Eddie and Rita went inside the solicitors. "Ah, good morning, Sir and Madam," said Mr Scammyuu. Please, take a seat and I shall attend to you right away".

Screenshot-12_zpsjxjqsac7.jpg

While Mr Scammyuu checked up on important laws about inheriting eerie old manor houses, Miss Runn introduced herself to Eddie.

Screenshot-13_zpsdogk55ij.jpg

"My partner and I are delighted to meet you, Mr Razor," Miss Runn said, schmoozing well enough to win and Olympic gold medal. Eddie was just as charming back, despite the fact he hadn't yet had breakfast.

Mr Scammyuu unlocked the safe where the important papers were kept. Laying them on the desk, he instructed Rita where to sign. Eddie checked the small print and nodded to her, letting her know it was safe to do so.

"Congratulations, Madam," Mr Scammyuu said. "You are now the true and rightful owner of Morgreen Manor".

Screenshot-8_zps9kdomfjo.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top