Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

My Builds (Tudor Style)

Comments

• Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    A Buyers Dream is a very nice home! :) It is nice that have based it on a real life home near where you live. The exterior design of the home looks very nice! Very nice roofing on the home! The brick texture of the exterior walls gives a nice look to the home. The flowers and plants look very pretty along the edges of the home. Very nice outdoors dining and pool patio! Sims will enjoy cooking meals on the BBQ and eating the food at the dining table in the outside air. The candles are pretty on the table . They will have fun swimming in the pool. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home. The living room is very nice for sims to enjoy sitting on the seating there watching tv, or have fun dancing to the stereo music! The sofa and armchairs look nice how they are placed there. Rey nice light filled Study. The wall of bookcases looks very nice. Sims will enjoy sitting at the desk or in the armchairs reading books and enjoying looking out through the windows at the outdoors views. Very nice green and brown colour scheme of the dining room! The flowers and candles on the table are pretty for sims to see when enjoying dining at the table. The breakfast nook in the kitchen looks very nice! Sims will enjoy dining there with sunshine coming in through the windows. Very nice furnishing of each of the bedrooms! The colour schemes of the bedrooms looks very nice. It is nice that there is a kids playroom and an adults gaming/karaoke area in the basement. Sims will enjoy doing the activities there. The teddy, giraffe, deer, unicorn and bear armchair look so cute in the playroom !
    It is a very nice home! :)
  • Options
    cecerose0208cecerose0208 Posts: 1,521 Member
    I love this home. So much detail went into so many of the spaces. The lot it's built on made me think of some of the Sims in my story. I really think they'd be perfect to move into this house once they have a family. Ooh, just looking through the rooms gives me so many ideas. Thanks for putting this on the gallery!

I couldn't quite tell, is there any custom content in the house?
  • Options
    swcheppesswcheppes Posts: 3,027 Member
    I love this home. So much detail went into so many of the spaces. The lot it's built on made me think of some of the Sims in my story. I really think they'd be perfect to move into this house once they have a family. Ooh, just looking through the rooms gives me so many ideas. Thanks for putting this on the gallery!

I couldn't quite tell, is there any custom content in the house?

Thank you! No CC
    suRdkSd.jpg
  • Options
    Disneyville is almost done. The next completes build is Tiana's restaurant from The Princess and the Frog. Unlike other builds I really tried to keep the interior close to the original as well as the exterior.

If you would like to download it it's in the gallery under Tiana's Palace or you can download it here.

Source Inspiration

AL7OVhG.jpg

sSEcQGh.png

QyIe6Vf.png

Exterior

SKhcdON.png

bzHdNKr.png

tO0Ljbo.png

PTfdOz4.png

XYdRK3r.png

a15ICHu.png

usnuv6l.png

18e678x.png

TABeLJl.png

suRdkSd.jpg
  • Options
    First Floor

yDc3Zof.png

YYvKfsy.png

yM11hsL.png

isPBiCq.png

uwAVDI5.png

7cJSvUa.png

5sHVNL2.png

HQVYtWx.png

oWGfA06.png

ZAUf4VV.png

WQxPswz.png

MMTD5hc.png

JWrS48N.png

R741KRu.png

suRdkSd.jpg
  • Options
    Second Floor

AODP5Zy.png

RNenjL3.png

5IMcZex.png

r5aJ2ir.png

HIB7FBG.png

72i3FZf.png

aRrWSoz.png

suRdkSd.jpg
  • Options
    XinqunXinqun Posts: 612 Member
    Impressive work!
  • Options
    Your sims game version of Tiana's Palace looks so very nice! :) You have reflected the inspiration building so very well! The exterior of the restaurant looks so very nice! The sky lights is a very nice feature in the build . The enlatged ship at the back of the build looks great! Very nice furnishing of the interior of the venue! The golden colour scheme gives a very nice look to the interior. The layout is very nice! Very nice sunken dining area. It looks very nice how the round dining tables and chairs have been set up for sims to enjoy sitting there eating their meals. The type of dining seats used suits well the venue type and looks very nice. The candle lights look very pretty on the table tops. Very nice piano , guitar and violin stage nook! Sims will enjoy listening to the music being played whilst eating their meals. The music themed pictures are a nice touch on the walls. The balconies are very nice!
    It is a very special venue for sims to enjoy dining at! :)
  • Options
    VerionaVeriona Posts: 505 Member
    Tiana's Restaurant - So cool to see the completed work. I <3 the back of the lot.
  • Options
    OMG you've done such a great job with this restaurant!

The detail inside is amazing. It looks so much like the movie. And, as a side note, the only club I've ever been to in person that reminded me so much of the movie, it looks just like that too! I can just see Tiana testing out recipes in the kitchen, then popping over to check on the performers in their dressing room. And it's just too perfect to have the riverboat outside the building.
  • Options
    CorwimCorwim Posts: 3,218 Member
    Ooooh, just read about your Tiana's Palace in the WIP topic here on the forum, but I see you have it finished now! Marvellous build, I espeically love the interiors of the build, they are so close to recreating the look and atmosphere of the movie as is possible. Outstanding work!
  • Options
    BlindxSecretsBlindxSecrets Posts: 652 Member
    I should probably be in bed considering what time it is, but instead...for the last 45 minutes I've been going through your thread, downloading a bunch of your lots (easily a dozen of them) and popping them into the game to be able to zoom around them and really check them out. You've done such a good job on them! I especially love the Disney inspired ones and I'm amazed at how close you have been able to get them from a cartoon shot alone. Can't even imagine how long it must have taken. I'm definitely going to poke around some more tomorrow and toss at least one family into one of your houses and play that for a bit. Very excited! Not sure which one to use!

Would you consider doing any Once Upon A Time lots? Not Disney, but they are definitely Fairy Tale inspired. Lol. Not sure what other lots you could try...let me think...

What about the Hell Hall? Aka Cruella's place? Could probably use a lot of the stuff from the Vampire or Spooky pack, perhaps? It even has a blueprint at the bottom. Not sure if it's the kind of house you'd want in Disneyville, haha, but it's the first house I could think of that you haven't done yet.

http://disney.wikia.com/wiki/Hell_Hall
    The Noble Legacy (A Prettacy)
    Origin ID: BlindxSecrets
  • Options
    @BlindxSecrets thank you! I'm sorry you lost some sleep but very happy you were taking a look at my builds ;)

I would definitely do some Once Upon A Time lots. Regina's house would be a nice one. Was there a specific house from the show that you were hoping for?

I like Cruella's house! I don't know 101 Dalmations that well so I never even thought of that. I'll have to see if I can find someone shots of the exterior. That one shot is a little dark. I only have two spots on my Disneyville and they are both smaller lots. I'm not sure if her house will fit. But it's definitely a build I will do at some point!
    suRdkSd.jpg
  • Options
    @swcheppes The only other photo I was able to find after doing a quick search were these two.
    http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-vWhfSf_Igt8/USfGAzaHkhI/AAAAAAAABUo/5W_4ReFLSLQ/s1600/Hell+hall+toy+house.jpg
    http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/101dalmatians/images/4/47/DVCruellaDL.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20151012201911

Not sure about the interiors, it's been ages since I've seen the movie. It miiiighhhttt....fit on a smaller lot? Guess it depends if you want it to be a mansion or not, haha.

Mulan's house could be interesting to try? Not a lot of pictures of that one either, though.
    https://a.dilcdn.com/bl/wp-content/uploads/sites/25/2015/06/Mulan-Vis-Dev-Front-House.jpg
    https://a.dilcdn.com/bl/wp-content/uploads/sites/25/2015/06/Mulan-Vis-Dev-House.jpg
    http://disney.wikia.com/wiki/Fa_Family_home

As for ONCE, Regina's house would be amazing! And there are quite a few photos of that one, lol. The Gold House is amazing, so is the new Swan home.
    http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/onceuponatime8042/images/4/40/112GoldHouse.png/revision/latest?cb=20150218175530 (gold)
    https://i0.wp.com/yvrshoots.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/ds-house-by-coyne-towers.-e.jpg (Swan)

Unless you wanted to try something like this:
    http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/onceuponatime8042/images/d/d6/109GingerbreadHouse.png/revision/latest?cb=20150119175911
  • Options
    @BlindxSecrets I've wanted to do Mulans house for so long!!! I just cant fund great pictures of it.
    suRdkSd.jpg
  • Options
    @swcheppes Yeah, I tried googling and those were the best I could find without getting lost in google images, lol. Might have to watch the movie and take pictures with your phone whenever it shows up....probably just in the very beginning and maybe the very end? Been a while since I've seen that movie, too.....sheesh, I think I need to have a Disney marathon over the weekend, lol.

Not sure if you'd want to see anything like this, but since I was playing in one of your lots today I thought I'd post a few quick pictures. :dizzy:

ly1L5lH.pngrAxEjdt.png
    My Not-So-Berry Sim went on a date there! I did find it interesting that a lot of the high-brow Sims kept showing up, like the Landgrabbs and even the Goths lol. Lots of fun seeing them show up!
  • Options
    Look towards the second star to the right and you'll see my new build, the Lost Boys Den from Peter Pan! It's a tiny little build, definitely made for someone one with nature. This means there's only one spot left to fill in Disneyville!

If you'd like to download you can find the build in my gallery under Lost Boys Den or download it here.

Source Inspiration

u5wwguJ.jpg

xv0UU6d.png

Exterior

A2vYar0.png

yPWW7AE.png

cBrslAw.png

suRdkSd.jpg
  • Options
    Interior

uVSzX2N.png

dTyqc7W.png

rhq40t4.png

zWo9L0j.png

DcCXATb.png

t6q7umX.png

1gotEg0.png

YVaX52K.png

XHmd1Zv.png

suRdkSd.jpg
  • Options
    Lost Boys Den looks so very great! :) You have reflected it so well in sims gameform! The exterior looks just like the inspiration picture! The circle windows look great how they are used and places there on the tree trunk! It is nice that the living area is underground . Very nice wooden texture theme of the walls and furnishings. It looks great that the screen shade separates off the bathroom area. Sims will have fun playing the llama table top game. It looks nice how the wooden crates are used as tables. The candles are a pretty touch on the bedside crate, and the books look great on the crate near the end of the bed. The brambles and greenery look great on the walls of the home . Sims will have fun playing darts . Very nice design of the kitchen and dining area. The wooden seating through the home gives a nice natural feel. The sunflowers are sunny for sims to see when dining at the table. The candles are nice touches on the kitchen counters.
    The Den home is very nice! :)
  • Options
    rosemow wrote: »
    Lost Boys Den looks so very great! :) You have reflected it so well in sims gameform! The exterior looks just like the inspiration picture! The circle windows look great how they are used and places there on the tree trunk! It is nice that the living area is underground . Very nice wooden texture theme of the walls and furnishings. It looks great that the screen shade separates off the bathroom area. Sims will have fun playing the llama table top game. It looks nice how the wooden crates are used as tables. The candles are a pretty touch on the bedside crate, and the books look great on the crate near the end of the bed. The brambles and greenery look great on the walls of the home . Sims will have fun playing darts . Very nice design of the kitchen and dining area. The wooden seating through the home gives a nice natural feel. The sunflowers are sunny for sims to see when dining at the table. The candles are nice touches on the kitchen counters.
    The Den home is very nice! :)

You always have such nice things to say, thank you!
    suRdkSd.jpg
  • Options
    A none Disney Build though it was just used in one of my Disney stories. This is a wedding venue I've called Industrial Wedding.

It is in my gallery under Industrial Wedding or you can download it here.

DAY VIEW

6zAK0Ca.png

ElpAm9N.png

yaz5FLu.png

Fc8p6yH.png

Fh3Xar4.png

5U4y0qZ.png

DcMFzeK.png

wDjkxw8.png

RjGWQ9Z.png

6h4WShO.png

J6zJHfB.png

NIGHT VIEW

dc8xVDF.png

Y7JkRz6.png

BVK4FTb.png

0MeJ5cr.png

suRdkSd.jpg
  • Options
    CEREMONY SITE

2D927Fm.png

J5oMHbj.png

hD3BzVt.png

3Z7wbUY.png

RECEPTION AREA

iVcfms3.png

yNHbPEQ.png

RnY5iSY.png

gLbRYCy.png

DOWNSTAIRS

6kmJwPe.png

nxLgjnf.png

9A6mJGE.png

wb2aLXt.png

z97RBVM.png

iKP3Sal.png

vnRpcmg.png

6pP3xZL.png

suRdkSd.jpg
  • Options
    Industrial wedding is a very nice venue for sims to enjoy getting married at! :) Very nice exterior of the building and outdoors areas! The slanted roofing, the industrial brick wall texture and the greenery on the walls gives a great look to the build! Very nice outdoors bar area! Sims will enjoy sitting at the tables having a drink from the bar and food from the buffet table, in the outdoors air. The candles, lit white trees and the wall lights look very pretty! The area looks so pretty at night time! Very nice wedding ceremony area! It looks very nice how the seats have been set up on each side of the room for the wedding guests to enjoy sitting there and watching the wedding. The candles and blossoms along the edges of the aisleway and the petals on the floor look so very pretty! The gold and black colour scheme of the interior looks very nice! The candles are nice touches in the corner nooks. Very nice reception area! It looks great how the tables and chairs have been set up there. Sims will enjoy eating buffet table food there. Sims will have fun dancing to the dj booth music! The piping on the walls looks great!
    It is a great industrial themed wedding venue! :)
  • Options
    I love this venue! I think I want to download it to include in my game. The usual wedding venue really doesn't fit her edgy personality, but this would be perfect.
  • Options
    SPARKY1922SPARKY1922 Posts: 5,965 Member
    @swcheppes

I just came accross this thread and will follow you from the gallery. Your builds are so amazing/stunning I went looking for my storybook dvd's lol You have given me plenty of ideas for a more disney style Willow Creek which I have wanted to try for ages but have always been too lazy to contemplate until now so thank you so much for sharing your wonderful creativity :)