Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

SimFluence - Blood that Binds - Updated 04/22/2017

15678911...Next

Comments

• anaitapevaanaitapeva Posts: 917 Member
    Welcome new forum member @Asaoyoru and yay for end of hiatus @cshaner !
    I like the new characters so far...also sooo curious to know about the mystery guy! :wink:
  • Haids5987Haids5987 Posts: 8,465 Member
    Yay, welcome back, Cat! *Hugs* I was so excited to open my reader and see you posted a chapter--you were the first one I read!
    WELCOME TO THE NSFW RANKS!!!! Joyous clap :smiley: I have yet to join the ranks myself, but you are helping me aspire--for a first time using WW, you did a hell of a great job and it certainly served its purpose. ;) Hudson is too cute!

I really, really enjoyed getting to know the new recruits. Rene is my favorite so far--so much 🐸🐸🐸🐸 in that boy! I think he'll be a source of comic relief for the rest of the crew, so I'm excited to see what kind of relationships are formed with him. And your girls are lovely!! Shake dem hips, ladies, drive those boys wild!

I'm a little nervous for Liz though. She's so secretive that even us readers don't really know what all of her motivations are, which is sheer brilliance on your part. I like being constantly surprised by her, and learning why she does certain things that we don't quite understand. I can't decide if she's a hero or an antihero...and either way it turns out, it's incredibly intriguing and keeps us coming back for more. But I'm afraid that she will push her luck with Vlad a little too far, and will turn into a pile of ash if she's not careful!

So glad you returned from your hiatus. A chapter worth waiting for! <3
    signature2.png?ssl=1&w=450
    **Also known as EmeraldCityTaurus***
  • cshanercshaner Posts: 2,620 Member
    Awww Haids!!! Thank you so much for the lovely comments.
    as long as Liz is mysterious and not confusing that's just fine!! I'm hoping she's always consistent even if her motives aren't completely clear yet. Only 9 chapters in and we're nearing the end of the introductions. Then the really plotty stuff begins to happen.

Oh and that wasn't WW I don't have it yet (still!!) those were all just poses and pose player. That part took me the longest for sure.

Yeah because I only update once a week it seems longer I think because it was two weeks of no updates but that's 14 days!

Thanks Haids!! :heart:
    covensig800x200.jpg?w=676
    SimFluence - Where Sims Influence the Story
    Blood that Binds: A Vampire Coven Challenge Updated 04/22/2017
    Life Under Construction: A Drifter Challenge House 001 Completed 1/29/17 | Orphan Challenge: Harkins Family Completed 11/12/16
    Origin ID: cshaner07
    cshaner wrote: »
    as long as Liz is mysterious and not confusing that's just fine!! I'm hoping she's always consistent even if her motives aren't completely clear yet. Only 9 chapters in and we're nearing the end of the introductions. Then the really plotty stuff begins to happen.
    Definitely NOT confusing, the girl has mystique! I love that we don't know what her motivations are, it makes her more fun to read!

Final members of the coven arrive!

Blood that Binds: Chapter 10 - Complication is now posted.
    btb10.jpg
    Life Under Construction: A Drifter Challenge House 001 Completed 1/29/17 | Orphan Challenge: Harkins Family Completed 11/12/16
  • WagonFruitWagonFruit Posts: 2,489 Member
    The mystery man is revealed! Hello there handsome! ;)
    Okay, I'm not going to pretend I didn't know we had a hottie incoming...but I'm so tickled to see him in game! /salivates all over new hottie
    Greyson Vatore is a total Slytherin /snek kisses
    There he goes, showing up, all suave and bold to check out the competition, not even pretending.

It'll be interesting to see how he and Liz play off of one another, AND what Vlad has to say about Greyson's return to the Hollow.

I imagine vampires are pretty persnickety about sharing power and prestige...will they fight or that other f word?
    Maybe both? >:) I'm rooting for both. (And not just because CAKE!)

Man, though, if we get CAKE and Liz/Greyson...lol, that would make for some pretty awkward morning after's in the vamp house (brotherly walk of shame with a surprise attack by Hudson at the door?)

I'm looking forward to seeing where this goes! So many options!

And I'm loving Gwen! Omg, that woman seems practical and awesome and I'm feeling the besties vibe off of her and Liz!
    Loved it! Can't wait to see what you do with all these cats! :kissing_heart:
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • LadyLobsterLadyLobster Posts: 4,133 Member
    Seconding @WagonFruit's request for Cake. o:)
    uduVcAP.png
    @WagonFruit Dawww!!! Duck!!! Love you.
    WagonFruit wrote: »
    The mystery man is revealed! Hello there handsome! ;)
    Okay, I'm not going to pretend I didn't know we had a hottie incoming...but I'm so tickled to see him in game! /salivates all over new hottie
    Greyson Vatore is a total Slytherin /snek kisses
    There he goes, showing up, all suave and bold to check out the competition, not even pretending.

It'll be interesting to see how he and Liz play off of one another, AND what Vlad has to say about Greyson's return to the Hollow.

I imagine vampires are pretty persnickety about sharing power and prestige...will they fight or that other f word?
    Maybe both? >:) I'm rooting for both. (And not just because CAKE!)

Man, though, if we get CAKE and Liz/Greyson...lol, that would make for some pretty awkward morning after's in the vamp house (brotherly walk of shame with a surprise attack by Hudson at the door?)

I'm looking forward to seeing where this goes! So many options!

And I'm loving Gwen! Omg, that woman seems practical and awesome and I'm feeling the besties vibe off of her and Liz!
    Loved it! Can't wait to see what you do with all these cats! :kissing_heart:
    Oooh I know, he's so pretty. /pets I think he likes some saliva from pretty Froots.

Hee hee, I think he'll be a match for our Liz. I agree completely with the Slytherin tendencies. We'll see soon enough exactly which F word (maybe both?) Greyson and Liz get up to. He's got that Vatore handsome going for him and I think a disposition that will be electric, if not explosive.

Mmmm Cake - I actually do have some plans...we'll see how that shakes though.

The walk of shame with Hudson's surprise attack about KILLED me. I laughed so hard I startled my dog (and he's mostly deaf!!)

Gwen is going to be a tough b*tch for sure. I really like her and she's very no-nonsense like a friend of mine. She's going to tell you straight and you can boohoo on your own time!

Froot flavored comments are delicious....*rolls in all the fruit delightedly*

HELLO HANDSOME
    Greyson is one hunka burning vampire! *Drools* I'm excited to see what he wants, and what his motivations are with Elizabeth. Surely someone doesn't just vanish for 50 years and then turn up out of the blue--especially since Lillith made the comment that Forgotten Hollow has been so much more active since Liz turned up. HMMMMMM. I smell a thickening plot!
  • WitcHazardWitcHazard Posts: 1,209 Member
    Just when things are looking up a new obstacle joins the fold and of course it wouldn't be much of a obstacle if he wasn't gorgeous :p
    Haids5987 wrote: »
    HELLO HANDSOME
    Greyson is one hunka burning vampire! *Drools* I'm excited to see what he wants, and what his motivations are with Elizabeth. Surely someone doesn't just vanish for 50 years and then turn up out of the blue--especially since Lillith made the comment that Forgotten Hollow has been so much more active since Liz turned up. HMMMMMM. I smell a thickening plot!

Awww Miss @Haids5987 gotta agree he's got that look about him doesn't he??
    Yeah he has been away and *something* or maybe *someone* has forced his returning!!

*pours cornstarch* thickening?? Hmmm mayyyybeeee!!
    WitcHazard wrote: »
    Just when things are looking up a new obstacle joins the fold and of course it wouldn't be much of a obstacle if he wasn't gorgeous :p

Totally agree! So good to see you around the forums again!! And yes Greyson is a new favorite of mine too!!
  • MVWdeZTMVWdeZT Posts: 3,267 Member
    I think I know where Greyson might fit in. :wink:
    And I'm also falling for Duane's puppy dog eyes. Now who might he get shipped with?
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    edited April 2017
    As I said on WP, I am shipping it. HARD!

I love me some bad boys and Greyson is mysterious and HOT! Sooo...ship names...you're the ship name master. G*izz...hee! Hmm...or Greiz. Nah...um...Lizon. I'm so bad at this!

Post edited by pammiechick on
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    @MVWdeZT the puppy dog was actually Spencer. Duane wasn't pictured we'll see him soon.

@pammiechick Froots suggested Grizabeth. :smile:
    Not sold on it but I think we'll come up with something if the ship sails!