Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♦ The Gifting Directory ♦ Happy 11th Anniversary!

Comments

• lauravonawesomelauravonawesome Posts: 2,905 Member
    Oh wow, @charlotteprice just gifted me my entire top 5 as well! Many thanks, and hugs to you :)

All of you are wonderful, and I'll definitely do some more gifting of my own when I can get some working ads.

Top 5 updated!
    I own the store, as of 12/16/17!| Thank you | Friends?| DD Rotation & Sales Help

anigif_enhanced-19003-1450118526-12.gif
  • Jude525Jude525 Posts: 1,696 Member
    @lauravonawesome here's the thing about Grandpa's Grove; the way they have the tractor track laid out doesn't work. You'll have to do some tweaking if you want to use the lot the way it is presented. The main problem is that the tractor is limited as to how much it can harvest in a single pass and the track passes too many crops to harvest in the one go. If I remember correctly it actually takes three passes. Still faster than doing it by hand, but I found it to be tedious game-play.

But once I got the hang of it I really enjoyed it and found it very useful in playing a working farm. Also, if you place a SwiftGro Gardening Station within range of the tractor the tractor will harvest the plants within it. It makes the watering and fertilizing redundant, but I don't know that the tractor is using the highest quality fertilizer, while you can use the composter to make a few excellent quality fertilizer items go a long way.
    aka Jude
    I own the store as of 1+7/17/17

My Studio

My build thread in the Creative Corner
    Jude525 wrote: »
    @lauravonawesome here's the thing about Grandpa's Grove; the way they have the tractor track laid out doesn't work. You'll have to do some tweaking if you want to use the lot the way it is presented. The main problem is that the tractor is limited as to how much it can harvest in a single pass and the track passes too many crops to harvest in the one go. If I remember correctly it actually takes three passes. Still faster than doing it by hand, but I found it to be tedious game-play.

But once I got the hang of it I really enjoyed it and found it very useful in playing a working farm. Also, if you place a SwiftGro Gardening Station within range of the tractor the tractor will harvest the plants within it. It makes the watering and fertilizing redundant, but I don't know that the tractor is using the highest quality fertilizer, while you can use the composter to make a few excellent quality fertilizer items go a long way.

Good to know, thanks!

Now that I own Stones' Throw as well, I'll definitely take your advice into account re: the SwiftGro station. That's awesome~ much appreciated :)
    I own the store, as of 12/16/17!| Thank you | Friends?| DD Rotation & Sales Help

• Dusty_BootsDusty_Boots Posts: 236 Member
    Jude525 wrote: »
    I've found that lately when I can't send a gift on my PC I have been successful on my phone or tablet. Don't know why, but there it is.

I love the interactions with the chicken coop. I also enjoy the Grandpa's Grove Tractor. Looking forward to the next farm I play. I haven't used the Milkin' It Dairy Corral yet. (BTW according to my research it isn't possible to tip a real cow. They are too aware, even in their sleep, to be thrown off balance by a mere human. They do weigh quite a bit after all.)

Cow tipping is a total hoax. Its a misinformation for mischief recipe. Ingredients: a visiting city friend, some beer, a moonlit field with standing cows, some tall tales. Impart the 'secret wisdom' that they'll have better sneak skills in their bare feet. Sit back & watch 'em slip & slide in the mud & cow pies, then make 'em walk home. Well, It can pass for entertainment when options are limited and it *is* pretty funny. :D

@lauravonawesome Relocated>Pneumonia>Broken Leg?! wow You've had a rough year so far. I hope it all turns around for you from here on! On the bright side - Alrighty, that's some really nice deal snagging going on for you! B)
  • lilrosaleenlilrosaleen Posts: 92 Member
    jg2342ar wrote: »
    I am always low... the only ads I usually get are the suvery and they never work :(
    Hopefully you will get some useful ads soon. There have only been various videos for me.
    Never seen a survey among the ads so far. Though currently I am experiencing an ad-drought.

My updated top 5:
    1. Apollo's Lyre
    2. Le Cirque Esprit Mystic's Table Shade
    3. Happily Ever After - Village Life Hairstyle
    4. Great Candelabra
    5. Rainbow Sherbet

Happy Sim-ing!

@Dusty_Boots I thinkit's safe to say that 2017 has not been my year lol~ hopefully the second half will be much smoother.

Good news is, my cast comes off on Monday (hopefully for good) and I'll be able to go back to work next month. I'll have to walk with a cane for a bit, but the cool part about that is that my dad will be designing it. :)

Thanks to the gifts from @Nomiko13 and @charlotteprice I was able to grab Lullabies for free~ thank you both!

• Nomiko13Nomiko13 Posts: 1,497 Member
    @Dusty_Boots I thinkit's safe to say that 2017 has not been my year lol~ hopefully the second half will be much smoother.

Good news is, my cast comes off on Monday (hopefully for good) and I'll be able to go back to work next month. I'll have to walk with a cane for a bit, but the cool part about that is that my dad will be designing it. :)

Thanks to the gifts from @Nomiko13 and @charlotteprice I was able to grab Lullabies for free~ thank you both!

Congrats!!!
    ▼add/follow▼
    ●【youtube】【 sims 3 page】【gallery】●

mario_10.jpg
    ●|| free items | daily deals | cascades |thank you ||●
    ▲still waiting on sims 4 generations▲
    ▶owner of the store since 9/21/2017◀
    Nomiko13 wrote: »
    Congrats!!!

Thanks! I took some screenshots of my most recent Sim baby wearing some of the pretty outfits you gave me, so I'll have to post them soon :)

Also just grabbed Jan. 2012 for 75~ sp since Stones' Throw gave me best of 2012 free, 75 sp got me the entire Edwardian Expressions/Steampunk Kitchen sets plus the Cow Plant. Yay!

• LadyMarmelade01LadyMarmelade01 Posts: 115 Member
    edited April 2017
    I got a really nice run of ads the other day, so tried to do some gifting of my own... Not sure what's up with the store though, since I seem to be able to gift some people and not others (which is a huge pain, since I really want to share the advert love lol).

I usually get 2 working ads a day... but I got 500 sp from them yesterday morning for some reason (don't care, will take it lol).

I finally wanted to thank you for trying to gift me the Retro Model T Dining Chair. I just wish you could get your simpoints back. :#<3
    I know that problem. If I get more than 3 ads a day I´m lucky. That´s during the day....
    However I noticed that I sometimes get many ads around 2-4 o´clock in the morning. But I´m much to tired to stay up that late o:)

On a other note: Got the Lullabies and Nursery Rhymes set free this night B)

Congrats to you @lauravonawesome for getting it free as well <3
  • FairyGodMotherFairyGodMother Posts: 7,406 Member
    A heartfelt thank you so much to @charlotteprice who has gifted me my entire top 5!

You are very welcome :)
    Oh wow, @charlotteprice just gifted me my entire top 5 as well! Many thanks, and hugs to you :)

All of you are wonderful, and I'll definitely do some more gifting of my own when I can get some working ads.

Top 5 updated!

You are very welcome :)
    edited April 2017
    Please disregard. ( @LillaGrisen , thank you for your help )
    Top 5 updated

Since I am now able to edit my posts, I have found my first post on this thread and updated my wishlist there.
    Is this the correct way to do this? Please excuse my new-ness.
    If the first post is not the right location to update my top 5 list then please let me know.

Thank you so much for maintaining this great directory and thread.
    Post edited by lilrosaleen on
  • jg2342arjg2342ar Posts: 457 Member
    OMG @charlotteprice thank you for gifting me my whole top five! I cannot wait to use that fireplace! It's been so long since I've been on here how have you been?
  • LillaGrisenLillaGrisen Posts: 510 Member
    edited April 2017
    @lilrosaleen Well, @Reachsims, the simmer maintaining the directory, put it like this:
    Reachsims wrote: »
    1. If you are a "new member" when you join us here, you will not be allowed to add hyperlinks to your post. When you achieve full member status, you are invited to write a new post where you will have full access to all member posting privileges, specifically, adding those helpful links.

To me it seems like they mean you should make a new and "final" post now that you've gained full membership (Congratulations by the way! :smiley:)
    Don't worry about it ;)
  • jg2342arjg2342ar Posts: 457 Member
    edited April 2017
    Aww thank you for the shirt @LillaGrisen
    My top five is updated!
    Post edited by jg2342ar on
    jg2342ar wrote: »
    OMG @charlotteprice thank you for gifting me my whole top five! I cannot wait to use that fireplace! It's been so long since I've been on here how have you been?

You are very welcome! I have been sick for over a week now. Very tired and exhausted. I think I have outgrown my sims, LOL. I don't even want to play them anymore. Maybe I will when I feel better! Hope all is well your way!
    edited April 2017
    @lilrosaleen Well, @Reachsims, the simmer maintaining the directory, put it like this:
    Reachsims wrote: »
    1. If you are a "new member" when you join us here, you will not be allowed to add hyperlinks to your post. When you achieve full member status, you are invited to write a new post where you will have full access to all member posting privileges, specifically, adding those helpful links.

To me it seems like they mean you should make a new and "final" post now that you've gained full membership (Congratulations by the way! :smiley:)

Thank you so much, @LillaGrisen for helping me and also for gifting me the "Great Candelabra"
    I will make a new final post according to the instructions. :)
  • JahnnaJahnna Posts: 406 Member
    edited April 2017
    All praise our wishlist ninja @charlotteprice! She has finally returned!!! :smiley::smiley: I hope you will get well soon! :) All the best!

I haven't been active on the forums but have a look every day to see if something interesting or important is going on. Our doggy Suki is still recovering, but doing extremely well and we will have to start preparing her for her spaying surgery in ~3 months.
    Also haven't been able to farm any points recently, real life is real busy. :sweat:

@lilrosaleen you want to put @ right before the names :) Not only does it make it easier for you to find people with more complex names but if you don't do it, the people you address won't get a notification that you mentioned them in a message and they can easily overlook it.
    I own the store since March 4th, 2017! Thanks to everybody who has helped me achieve this!
    TheSims3.com: Jahnna
    edited July 2017
    ~ Lilrosaleen's Top 5 List ~
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Please click below to view my Thank You List <3
    ~ Lilrosaleen's Thank You So Very Much - List ~
    • lauravonawesome - <3 - <3 - <3 - <3 ~
    • KylieB191 ( Kylierose19 ) - <3 - <3 -
    • Sandpitturtle ( Ahrimanian ) - <3 - <3 - <3 - <3 - <3 - <3 -
    • charlotteprice - <3 - <3 - <3 - <3 - <3 - <3 - <3 - <3 - <3 - <3 - <3 - <3 - <3 - <3 - <3 - :smiley: - <3 - <3 - <3 - <3 - <3 - <3 - <3 - <3 - <3 - <3 - <3 - <3 - <3 - <3 - <3 - :smiley: - <3 - <3 - <3 - <3 - <3 -
    • LillaGrisen - <3 -
    • Dustyboots ( Dusty_Boots-WB ) - <3 - <3 - <3 - <3 - <3 - <3 - <3 - <3 - <3 - <3 - <3 - <3 - <3 - <3 - <3 - <3 -
    • Jude525 ( JoeJude16 ) - <3 - <3 -
    • Me1620 - <3 - <3 -
    • lasummerb - <3 -
    • Nomiko13 -- <3 - <3 - <3 - <3 - <3
    ( Each heart links to the item page of every gift received. )
  • Kylieb191Kylieb191 Posts: 4,653 Member
    edited April 2017
    Thank you very much to @Me1620 for the Branch Floor Lamp, it's going to go down well with my upscale simmies ^_^ My Top 5 has been updated :).
    Friends?: http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/Kylierose19
    Proud member of the "I own the store" club
    Zpj9msL.png
    The real me:https://twitter.com/CupidStupidLov3
    edited April 2017
    Congrats @LadyMarmelade01 on your free set, and to everyone who recently got something awesome. :)

@LillaGrisen thank you for the pretty bed! And @Jahnna so glad to hear that your pupper is doing well~ pets are like family :heart:

• LadyMarmelade01LadyMarmelade01 Posts: 115 Member
    @LillaGrisen thank you for gifting me <3<3
    Congrats @LadyMarmelade01 on your free set, and to everyone who recently got something awesome. :)

@LillaGrisen thank you for the pretty bed! And @Jahnna so glad to hear that your pupper is doing well~ pets are like family :heart:

thank you :) This set has so many cute objects for kids :)
    @Jahnna Thank you for the great advice! I'll be sure to use @ from now on. Get-well-wishes for your pet and the upcoming procedure.
  • stephAnie1864stephAnie1864 Posts: 200 Member
    My top five has been updated :smiley:
  • GREENEYAGREENEYA Posts: 7,796 Member
    edited April 2017
    From my TOP 5. :D

@Jahnna thanks for the T-Shirt Tuxedo!!! <3

I have updated my Top 5 list HERE :)
    Post edited by GREENEYA on