Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @coco Beautiful wedding pictures :smile:

@Cororon Welcome back to the thread and nice pictures :smile:

@Charlottesmom Thanks for the feedback :smile: I try o have Aspergers awareness in my stories :smile:

@Silverofdreams30 and @Nikkei_Simmer Nice pictures :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,200 Member
    I have one more update tonight, alot hppened so I will split it up in parts.

@PalmArrow Nice update as usual

@king_of_simcity7 Thank you

Part 1

[img][/img]ivXz4F5.jpg

Butter beeing cute

[img][/img]ThHbiLG.jpg

Josh and River hanging out before bedtime on Friday eve

[img][/img]fW6dFvx.jpg

Josh enjoying some karaoke in their Bar room

[img][/img]w3zeVBm.jpg

[img][/img]tl6fk58.jpg

[img][/img]Xf7eSx6.jpg

[img][/img]E4hAhgh.jpg

[img][/img]vToHC26.jpg

[img][/img]0nLK6QA.jpg

[img][/img]BqMmzG1.jpg

Saturday all teens went out on dates and this was Adam and Sandis first date.

More tomorrow

• lauravonawesomelauravonawesome Posts: 2,905 Member
    oooohkay, my attempt at leaving feedback for this whole page lol.
    (i could easily write a novel for each of you, but it would take forever)

@CravenLestat your patterns are beautiful, and you included Kerry again~ yay!
    Mallory Weeks is another Bridgeport townie I love and had forgotten all about until I saw your pic of her.

@lanlyn your latest chapter is awesome~ seeing the name 'boddy' in print (well, type) made me think of reginald boddy and the clue (based on the parker brothers game) books i loved so much as a kid. :) i'd definitely feel weird about wearing a costume someone died in too... poor josephine!

@Mikezumi i've been meaning to mention it and keep forgetting, but i showed my husband your sim (since his name is shannon as well) and he approves lol.

i remember ts2 having a ton of male shannons, and i've seen them pop up in my medieval games too... is it weird that i like it more as a male name than a female one?

@PalmArrow , @coco and @Cororon your screenshots are beautiful :)

@PalmArrow Cait's face though!

i think i got everyone lol. thanks to everyone who commented on my last batch of screenshots, and there will be more later tonight :)
    I own the store, as of 12/16/17!| Thank you | Friends?| DD Rotation & Sales Help

anigif_enhanced-19003-1450118526-12.gif
  • MoonandStars83MoonandStars83 Posts: 1,735 Member
    @TadOlson If I had a spare $200, I'd be putting it towards my credit card...

@lanlyn Dun! Dun! DUN!

@Silverofdreams30 Meow.

@CravenLestat rec'd

@Charlottesmom So was I.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Decided to load up TS4 last night, since it'd been a while. Started a whole new game and everything. I'm still of the opinion that it's less satisfying to play than TS3, but it does help with the need for a Sims fix. Maybe I'll take a few screenies to share.

Happy Simming, all!
    I voted for you, Kevin.
    640?cb=20100910030718
    My Sims 3 Exhange Studio
    My Blog // Click me if you dare.
  • mycami21mycami21 Posts: 752 Member
    Hi everyone. Life has been getting in the way of my simming But I will try my best to get some comments done. Forgive me if I don't mention someone. Be sure that I have read and like/awesomed your posts.

Page 1415

@lauravanawesome Great update.

@bekkasan Great update as well. I don't blame you for needing to change that townies clothes. I would have done the same.
    Have you had your vampire "raid the grocery store" yet? I briefly played a vampire and had her do that. She came out with 5 or 6 plasma juices and some of the pop ups were funny.

@Mikezumi I'm so sorry about Jordan. :(

@TadOlson Thank you. I keep forgetting about the blueprints when I build things. I need to start playing around with it more.

@Silverofdreams30 Thank you
    ** Great update

@PalmArrow Thank you. Years ago I had checked out (online) a few wedding chapels in Vegas and a couple of them had different themed rooms. That's where I got the idea from.

Page 1416

@bekkasan Great update. I hope Victor manages to find the Vampire sunscreen.
    Love the pics of Victor and Jillian

@coco Thank you.

@king_of_simcity7 Great update.

@venusdemilosims Great update.

@Nikkei_Simmer Great story. I can see that you have re-reached member status. Congrats. :)

@Silverofdreams30 Great update. I love the pic of the kitties playing.

Page 1417

@PalmArrow Great update.
    Where did you get the Titanic poster? I love it.

@lanlyn Thank you. Once I finish reworking the chapel and once Gray has a few more cases under his belt I'm going to add them to the exchange.

@MoonandSars83 I'm sorry to hear your still having problems with Sims3. I hope you get it fixed without needing to do the full reinstall.

@Charlottesmom Great update. I like the redesigns you did on her furniture.
    Jared is kind of a cute Vampire. :)

@king_of_simcity7 Another great update.

@Mikezumi Usually when I see the red dot I replace the booby trapped item... But letting the trap be sprung would be more fun.
    It's nice to see @Charlottesmom SS in your game.
    Brogan and Michael look cute together.

Page 1418

@bekkasan Like I told @lanlyn In a few days after Gray is skilled up a little more he will be placed on the exchange and I'll post the link. I'm just as bad about procrastinating. I've been wanting to go through all of my store items but whenever I start my sims let me know they miss me so I start playing with them instead.

@Nikkei_Simmer Great updates. I didn't need the pictures to be able to visualize what was going on. :)

@emorrill Another great Sam update (both parts). I was feeling bad for Sam because Morganna had shut herself off so completely from Thorton but then I Saw that Sam was able to break through and make some progress. His idea of the two of them "getting to know each other all over again" was perfect. :)

I need to stop here for now. Happy simming everyone.
    Daily Deal Thread
    What Happened in your game today? 1000 plus pages strong.

Pictures and descriptions of the Clue characters and of Boddy mansion I created can be found here

Stephen and Sakura's Werewolf/building challenge

My Studio
  • ElenaBoleynElenaBoleyn Posts: 1,084 Member
    One of my male sims finally transformed into a vampire.
    tumblr_ngslmgsCVw1rsntc8o4_250.gif
  • king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @Silverofdreams30 Nice update again and cute pictures :smile:

@mycami21 Thanks for the comment :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • plushtrap_107plushtrap_107 Posts: 1,435 Member
    edited April 2017
    @Silverofdreams30, I love that Cherry Coke shirt river is wearing :) Does Butter have different coloured eyes?

@PalmArrow, that's an excellent settee pattern :) Gary's manly pose is awesome too xD

@lanlyn, poor ghosts :( They can't help solve the mystery because of their amnesia!

I have feel behind again but I've given lots of awesomes :)

Morgreen Manor

It was a stormy autumn night. The wind was howling and the rumble of approaching thunder filled the skies.

Screenshot-2_zps5hbm0a8e.jpg

As dawn approached, something terrible happened. There was a flash of lightning and a loud boom that woke up the Sweete family!

Screenshot-3_zpsagmi1oup.jpg

Lightning had struck the side of their little house! The fridge and sink were ruined and part of the wall was destroyed!

Screenshot-4_zpsxk36tx02.jpg

The storm has passed but Rita was sad and worried. How could they afford to have the damage repaired? How could they afford new appliances? Where could they stay, with a huge part of the wall missing and winter on the way?

Rita didn't want the others to see her cry, so while Burton was comforting the toddlers, Rita went to check the mail. Not that she expected anything, as they had only recently paid a bill. However, when she looked inside the mailbox, she had a surprise!

Screenshot-5_zpsa8msdnwb.jpg

There was an unusual letter; large and heavy, with an fancy seal on it. Rita had never seen anything like it before. The address read:

For the urgent attention of Miss R and Mr B Sweete
    The Little Shed
    Riverview

...to be continued!
  • CharlottesmomCharlottesmom Posts: 7,015 Member
    edited July 2018
    A tiny Lilah update today, she decided to glitch, and you can't save a child only household to the library, it shows as empty and will not save. Luckily I had the forethought to age her up to teen and save her and the house to the library yesterday. though after she glitched I just didn't feel like playing with her anymore...

Screenshot-15504_zpsqedur1tl.jpg

She was working on a foreshadowing painting! that is obviously her and Craven after they get married but before they have their 5 grumpy kids....

Screenshot-15505_zpsqkzr8uql.jpg

Awwwww, she hung it above her bed (Okay I did that...).

Screenshot-15506_zpsjezgqkqw.jpg

I can practically hear Craven grumbling that he wants the cheerful perfection of Betty and not the grumpy cuteness of Lilah....you're hurting her feelings dude!

Screenshot-15507_zps5kr4t26m.jpg

Playing on her tablet...tying to bury the hurt of his impending rejection. :'(

Screenshot-15509_zpsz9caadpq.jpg

**********************************************************************************************

I blame this next part mostly on @emorrill , she got me on a funny tangent last night regarding two guys (sorry they aren't the correct guys), The Golden Girls and spilled red wine....she put the idea into my head that put the idea into my head...We have the two guys, the romance channel (though the TV is suspiciously off), and several horrible drinks..I wrote a blurb for her that featured spilled wine, the removal of a tie and white shirt and some mopping up of a damp chest by another very helpful Sim but Sims is pretty limited when it comes to spilling drinks on each other. :p . Actually it's just an excuse to play with a gay couple again, I miss Billy and Luke! :'(

This is Jinn, he is the Asian guy I was attempting yesterday, I wanted a Korean guy but got a kinda sorta Asian-ish guy. I'm still not happy with his lips but he'll do for the purpose.

Screenshot-15511_zpscbgpvcfz.jpg

This is my Thayer from the other day...

Screenshot-15436_zpslopp9rcw.jpg

My approach was hands off, they do have one matching trait (Hopeless Romantic), but Jinn is Flirty and inappropriate, Thayer is irresistible. The only thing I did was have Jinn ask Thayer his sign, I found out a while ago two guys (or girls) asking each other their sign is a sure romantic jumpstart...why I'll never know! :s

Screenshot-15514_zpsh7k82vxv.jpg

The rest is all them, I didn't direct them at all, I usually direct the heck out of my Sims so this was eye opening!

Found the shared trait...

Screenshot-15515_zpsoy6xbrzk.jpg

I almost missed getting a shot of this because I expected to have to sit through ten billion hugs and flirts....nope it was very direct with these two!

Screenshot-15517_zps6hpkunu1.jpg

Screenshot-15520_zpszpfrnaw5.jpg

The papergirl cracked me up!!

Screenshot-15521_zpsxxgp2dsw.jpg

I did direct them to get the drinks but they wouldn't sit down with them.... :/

Screenshot-15524_zpsgj9nojtk.jpg

Hmmmm what to choose....

Screenshot-15523_zpst2k15ejw.jpg

Screenshot-15525_zpsxp56h17k.jpg

An undirected shy kiss...

Screenshot-15526_zpsqk4imf9y.jpg

They both wanted to check out the sauna (Catnip to most of my Sims)..

All this is undirected, and very surprising to me...

Screenshot-15527_zpskjvyovra.jpg

They kept rejecting each other all of a sudden, I *almost* butted in but decided since I wasn't going to actively play them after today just let whatever happens happen...glad I stayed out of it.

Screenshot-15528_zpse8rsfhpg.jpgScreenshot-15529_zpssv3l5zlu.jpg

Screenshot-15530_zpsucru6zmm.jpg

Screenshot-15531_zps4v7faqn6.jpg

Screenshot-15532_zpsggaubwae.jpg

Screenshot-15534_zpsxx59f0a0.jpg

Screenshot-15535_zpseaszwkyo.jpg

Screenshot-15536_zpselilinrr.jpg

Screenshot-15537_zpsqjp0axyy.jpg

Jinn checking out Thayer's tush...

Screenshot-15538_zpskcpha6kb.jpg

This was directed....

Screenshot-15541_zpsgqkcn0ao.jpg

Screenshot-15539_zpsdbztwkxf.jpg

And then they...............

went to sleep! :mrgreen:

Screenshot-15543_zpsidpfszpg.jpg

Screenshot-15542_zps079jtjpv.jpg

Screenshot-15545_zpsgzq6oyvh.jpg

Their House....

Screenshot-15546_zpsy2gpdyvu.jpg

Back to Lilah tomorrow....

:smiley:

Just because I adore them after all they went through....

Billy and Luke:

Screenshot-8023_zpsokb7gaiw.jpg
    Post edited by Charlottesmom on
  • MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    Nevan and Shannon 5x5

Day 158 - Part 1

The family had mac and cheese for breakfast because Nevan was craving it. At least it looks like bowls of cereal ;)
    34166285885_ff4a41c822_b.jpg
    I have never seen more than 3 kids on a bus or in a limo - I wonder if it's a game limitation?
    33355114243_8a660908d9_b.jpg
    After gardening the boys read pregnancy books, although I am sure they know what they are doing by now ;)
    34008889612_877efe956b_b.jpg
    I've always loved the listen to belly interaction <3
    34035501801_2366fc882b_b.jpg
    I don't know if this wink looks particularly sexy, Nevan! :p
    34008885782_1615f3220b_b.jpg
    But is seems to charm the pants off Shannon ;)
    33323945514_3e9de48fdb_b.jpg
    The boys were at it all day! They were still firting up a storm when Brogan got home from school :p
    33781617240_335288ec1b_b.jpg
    At the end of the school day, Rowan rolled a wish to go to the park.
    34125621016_9aaba520f9_b.jpg
    Brogan had just completed a wish to break 50 more boards. I have been having him break oak boards because I am working on getting him to Timber Terminator. When the wish was fulfilled, he wanted to break a Space Rock. I didn't hang around to watch him because the first Space Rock can take some time. I think it was over a sim hour before I saw his wish was fulfilled.
    33781614050_ae360d7162_b.jpg
    When Bridie finished her after school class, I sent her to see James. There was no option to ask him to Prom so I let them have a bit of loving before I sent her home.
    34125617856_7f1489cec3_b.jpg
    Nevan and Shannon 5x5

Day 158 - Part 2

Nevan and Shannon attended a late afternoon party thrown by Teresa, Declan's wife :)
    33781612220_1c7eb7f8a6_b.jpg
    Although Nevan prepared sushi for the guests, he had cheesesteak in his pocket because he had a craving for it :)
    33355103123_f4ab27e2a3_b.jpg
    Back at home the kids were feeding themselves. Look at the chaos because I let them help themselves instead of using the serve meal mod! :#
    34166267715_a9ea2d0f01_b.jpg
    The family has a water slide which seems to get a lot of use. The heavily pregnant sim in the swimsuit is Connie Adams (one of Jason's brood).
    33355100483_545a92dd00_b.jpg
    Sam, Declan's son was grilling hotdogs - what a good boy! :)
    33781608530_e9eafe30d4_b.jpg
    I found my boys watching the side of Declan's house - they obviously know what they like ;)
    33355097643_e0edf03656_b.jpg
    After dinner, I sent Brogan and Rowan to the party. Rowan watched TV with his Aunt Eilish :) Looks like Declan is not enjoying his wife's party :p
    33781603470_df851b0404_b.jpg
    Brogan had been talking with Teresa but Declan interrupted for woohoo. He is his fathers' son! LOL
    33355092623_2fe6fcd075_b.jpg
    Brogan wanted to talk to Eddie but Eddie doesn't look too happy about having his computer game interrupted ;)
    33781601440_d2dfbc5852_b.jpg
    He probably has the mourning moodlet because of the recent deaths in town.
    33355090353_796015f175_b.jpg
    When I looked for Carl earlier in the evening, Carl was attending a show. Later, I found him outside the Science Facility. I sent Cait to ask him to Prom. Like, Bridie, there was no option so she had to settle for some kisses and cuddles before going home to bed.
    33355088303_7ebfe204f9_b.jpg
  • Kylieb191Kylieb191 Posts: 4,653 Member
    bekkasan wrote: »

@Kylieb191 lol at your firefighter spraying the sim instead of the fire. :)

Lol what made me roll my eyes was the fact that a note came up from the firefighter saying that she couldn't get to the fire...ummmm.... :expressionless:

@TadOlsen Thanks Tad!

@Coco Probably not lol she left after my sim put the fire out so i'm assuming she's fine :tongue:
    Friends?: http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/Kylierose19
    Proud member of the "I own the store" club
    Zpj9msL.png
    The real me:https://twitter.com/CupidStupidLov3
  • charleeheartcharleeheart Posts: 256 Member
    So there's a bike on my University campus that, I guess, decided to go for a ride on its own:

18034680_10206779074354307_148407378_n.png?oh=5f53c2d4ee8b822b85686d8b0c3f3883&oe=58FAA4E0
  • lanlynlanlyn Posts: 5,010 Member
    Pages 1419-1420.

@emorrill Part 4 was great. Finally, progress with Morgana! ...That's a pretty sunset screenshot with the lighthouse. ...Touching scene with Morgana crying. ...Oh! A big part of the problem is the disagreement over having children. That's not easily resolved, but it can be. Somehow. ...I love that picture of Sam/Thornton and Morgana kneeling together. Very sweet.

@lauravonawesome Romantic picture of Lukas and Fallon as elders. Sorry to see them go, but I guess they were happy with the lives they lived. ...And I liked the pic of younger Gabe and Genesis too. ...Wow, everyone's grown up so fast! Now Gabe and Gen have romances of their own.

@Mikezumi The only problem I had with the forum's recent photo linking change was my signature thank goodness, but I'm sorry others have had trouble. Glad you weren't one of them. ...Hmm, the jogging challenge helps keep sims "young"? I may need to do more of that. I usually ignore jogging wishes and others about working out for certain lengths of time, but I've done those a few times. ...Yah, I don't get gnomes out of buydebug either unless I'm using one in a community store for some reason. I've put a couple of the ITF gnomes in plumbot emporiums just for show.

...Happy Birhtday to Nevan and Shannon. ...Oh those party animal dancers! I wish I had all their energy in real life! HA! ...Yikes, that bright yellow prank hair! ...So cool that Shannon responds romantically after Nevan announces his pregnancies. ...Great shot of Shannon doing a side MA jump! ...LOL at the gross video screenshots.

@TadOlson Wow, you had a really strange glitch too. Mine happened in an old save before I learned how to protect my game better.

@CravenLestat I like your "mean girls." I don't know anything about that show though. Awesome designs! I want Luella's and Laticia's! Wish I could get them all, but I have to pace myself! LOL ...Great job on the couch design for @PalmArrow. Very nice of you to do that!

@PalmArrow I've had strange "sim moments" like that too. Usually it has to do with decor I see in RL. I think things like, that plant should be turned the other way or the table is blocking the work out space. HA! I notice light fixtures and fences, patterns on walls, etc. Crazy.

@lisasc360 Hey there! I'm supposed to do blood tests before my next doctor check up too (in May). Boo! I hate doing doctor stuff, but I try to be sensible. It's for my own good--so they say!

@coco Such lovely pictures of Saville and Sun! She's stunning. And he looks so handsome. Very romantic poses.

@Cororon Good to see you again! Loved your new poses and the scenes at the festival. The kissing pics were fun! The screenshot of Twix was awesome! Love the fall colors.

@Mikezumi, @emorrill, @TadOlson, @CravenLestat, @king_of_simcity7, @Silverofdreams30, @bekkasan, @coco, @PalmArrow, @Charlottesmom I appreciate the feedback on my update. Thank you so much! :)
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,425 Member
    Taking a little time off my "Yamada Legacy" so that I don't get "overwhelmed" too quickly. Spent a little time freeplaying my "millionaire Sim trust-fund baby freeplay" game...and did a little yardwork...on the property. :D

Screenshot-22.jpg

Y'know...just a little yard...work... really...
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
    Page 1420

@CravenLestat Your girls look lovely in their new patterns :)
    I haven't watched the whole movie, but I have seen snippets.
    I'm glad you approve of Michael :)
    Great sofa pattern!

@lanlyn How clever to have Josephine dress as the mascot!
    Oh the tensions! They need to stand together but there is mistrust everywhere! LOL
    Ah, they all have their secrets!
    Poor Carie! Drawn to the house but with no memory of what happened!
    Thanks for the lovely comments :) My boys can ferret out woohoo opportunities wherever they are! LOL

@king_of_simcity7 Thank you :) Nevan is male not female. I have only seen the shower prank once before and Jordan's hair turned blue that time.

@bekkasan It was only Spike's last name I can't find. It probably had no relevance to the show so was never brought up.
    Thanks for the lovely comments :) Like Cliff, Nevan (being family oriented), will be the only one to be pregnant. The reason for this is because he's most likely to try for baby autonomously and I don't want two pregnant sims at once :p

@coco Thanks for the lovely comments :)
    I should look up the red prank glow mod! Thanks :)
    Saville and Sun's wedding is beautiful! <3
    Beautiful sims and beautiful pics <3

@PalmArrow Thanks for the lovely comments :) I doubt there are many kids who actually like homework - I know I never did! ;)

@Coronon Welcome back. Nice pics :)

@Charlottesmom Thanks for the lovely comments :) If I remember correctly, a couple of my simmer friends wanted Drystan for their games. He might even be in my Studio. Of course, I wouldn't suggest you download him in case he has CC attached.
    The thought that Jordan played the piano in Cliff's memory actually crossed my mind at the time :)
    Eddie got back nearly all of his YA stage after the Constance fiasco. YA and Adult are 50 days so he probably has a fair bit of time left. I can't remember when he aged up to adult but it was not that long ago.
    My sims woohoo non-stop. That's why I don't get many pics while the kids are at school LOL
    Oh my! A teen and a toddler for a 4x4! :o
    I love the Bee Gees :)
    Page 1421

@Silverofdreams30 Great updates :)

@Nikkei_Simmer Congrats on becoming a member and being able to post pics :)

@emorrill I had totally forgotten that about the feelings! So all will be well and this makes me happy :)
    Nah, I doubt I will ever like Morgana :p
    Thanks for the lovely comments :)

@PalmArrow The couch looks spot on! :)
    Great update!
    I would be terrified of sending my sims down a hole! :o
    The bookstore/cafe lot is brilliant! :)

@lauravonawesome I am glad your hubby approves of the name Shannon :p
    What a coincidence about him sharing the same name!
    A lot of boy names have been taken over by females over the years that only old people like me still know they were once male names ;)

@MoonandStars83 As long as you are getting a sim fix that is all that counts :)

@mycami21 Thanks for the lovely comments :)
    Sorry life is keeping you from your simming :( I hope you are getting some play time at least!

@plushtrap_107 I didn't know lightning could do that! :o
    Great update :)

@Charlottesmom She's Craven's SS future wife? LMAO
    LOL at the interpretation of the painting!
    Hmmmm quite the interesting scenario you thought up there!
    I really like Jinn! I made a sim based on a Korean actor recently :)
    Thayer is beautiful! Reminds me of Gunther :)
    All that autonomous lovin'! The boys are meant to be :)
    Great to see Billy and Luke also :)

@lanlyn My siggie was the only thing that took a hit too, probably because it was linked to my story even though the story was on the EA forum.
    Thanks for the lovely comments :)
    If I had a quarter of the energy my sims had, I would be happy ;)
  • mycami21mycami21 Posts: 752 Member
    Werewolf Challenge day 37

Starting Simoleons $17760
    Skills:
    Sakura Painting level 7, Cooking level 5, Writing level 5
    Stephen Handiness level 8, Guitar level 6, Artisan level 4, Gambling 1
    Samuel Logic1, Painting 2, Writing 3

Sakura wakes up with the urge to make things official and become a self-employed painter. So, as soon as she gets out of bed she calls an registers her name. They inform her that she needs to go down to City Hall and fill out some paperwork to finalize her employment.

33302635184_56792ec003_c.jpg

While Sakura is gone Stephen smelts the metals and cuts the gems they found the previous day.

34014711481_e708c73ebe_c.jpg

Meet Sakura Ambrose..... Self-employed painter.

33760339430_9a47c2dcd1_c.jpg

After Stephen took care of the gems and metals he went in the house and practiced his guitar while Samuel ate his breakfast.

33333998213_c40d2544f3_c.jpg

33302607724_ed51f885eb_c.jpg

It's then time for Samuel to goto his first day of school.

33760324420_84d5867cde_c.jpg

Sakura returns home and continues work on the painting she had started. Once this one is finished she will only need to paint 4 more for the Doo Peas Corporation to finish the opportunity she was given.

33333990633_2dd4bbc6df_c.jpg

While Stephen rakes some leaves he gets the idea for him and Sakura to try their luck with the weatherstone. So after Sakura eats lunch they transform and head on over.

33302598994_909d52abf0_c.jpg

33333965453_868cac0405_c.jpg

34104419356_73a2130ef9_c.jpg

34104410356_9d47ffb768_c.jpg

They failed. :(

Next they try their luck at hunting.

34104400966_f34d060943_c.jpg

34014658111_9fccf2b089_c.jpg

Hunting Stats
    Stephen: Yellow Saphire, Red Admaral butterfly
    Sakura: Smoky Quartz, Copper, Mumutinium, Gold

Today was not Stephen's lucky day beacuse before the couple headed home he trys playing his guitar for tips. Even though he had a small audience he did not get a single tip.

34104385766_b8db99a055_c.jpg

Once they return home Sakura continues working on her painting. I forget what Stephen was doing and I didn't take any pics of him.

33302561434_84c335e512_c.jpg

Like a good little boy Samuel does his homework. Once he is finished he decides to play in his treehouse.

33302555944_1cfe3cee5a_c.jpg

33302551714_c639742045_c.jpg

Sakura finishes her brilliant painting of a creepy looking bunny worth $445. I put it in her inventory with the others for Doo Peas corp before Sam sees it. (It might give him nightmares.

34014638111_7766d88409_c.jpg

Goodnight

33760287170_3c9f187c13_c.jpg

34014628501_aa07d45a14_c.jpg

ending stats:
    Ending Simoleons $17655
    Skills:
    Sakura Painting level 7, Cooking level 5,Writing level 5
    Stephen Handiness level 8, Guitar level 6, Artisan level 4, Gambling 1
    Samuel Logic 1, Painting 2, Writing 3
    Consignment items sold $1116
    Successful Cursed bites Sakura 1 Stephen 2
    Money made by writing (Sakura)- $did not write today
    (Samuel)- $did not write today
    Objects found during Pack Hunt (Stephen) $10082 /$40,000
    Daily Deal Thread
    What Happened in your game today? 1000 plus pages strong.

Pictures and descriptions of the Clue characters and of Boddy mansion I created can be found here

Stephen and Sakura's Werewolf/building challenge

My Studio
  • emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,116 Member
    edited April 2017
    @PalmArrow Another pattern win from @CravenLestat ! :star:
    Gary's "pin up" pose! :lol:
    What!? You can dig holes so deep that Sims can go in and investigate?? That's...never happened in my game! :open_mouth:
    I dunno what it is, but cartoon food always looks super delicious to me! :p Like Sims pizza...yum!

@Silverofdreams30 I have something to share for you (and everyone else). ;)
    This is my friend's cat and his eyes... He's just BEAUTIFUL! <3
    Mumu_1.jpg
    Mumu_2.jpg

Adam and Sandi's first date pics were super cute! <3

@mycami21 Thank you for the sweet comments on my Sam update. <3 Yup. Them getting to know each other again was Sam's plan all along, he just needed to figure out how to introduce the idea to her and once she broke down and finally opened up...the opportunity presented itself. :) It goes to show that communication is always key.

@charlottesmom Wait, Lilah is on Craven's radar? ;) How did I miss that? :p Lol with the painting! :lol:

OMGosh you didn't!!! :lol::lol::lol:
    Oh, I was wondering if you were going to have the guys be Sam and Mortimer ( :p ) but these two hotties will do! :love:
    The papergirl's like, "That's my first time seeing THAT!" :lol:
    Oooo, bare male chests! :love:
    Ok, that was really awesome!! :star:
    (I sent you a couple of messages in case you missed them :kissing_heart: )

@Mikezumi I sent you another message...I think. (Darn my memory! :persevere: ) Not sure if you saw it. :)
    Anyway, I never knew you could zoom in on the bus and take pics of your sims sitting on it until reading this thread! I bet the game does limit it to 3 sims.
    Brogan's like, "Geez! Get a room guys!" :lol:
    Bridie and James are so cute together. <3 I think I said that already, but whatevs. ;)
    *Wow, that serve meal mod really does limit the chaos...
    *I wonder why the options to ask to Prom aren't showing up? Or did you just need to have them romance first?
    *It kind of looks like Rowen isn't enjoying the party either. :lol: Who watches TV at a party? ;)
    **It's all good if you never love Morgana ;) I don't really care for Thornton, but... @charlottesmom makes him seem like a much better guy. :) He cleans up well too.

@lanlyn Thank you for the sweet comments. <3 I love sunset pics.

Edit: Dang typos!
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,116 Member
    Have any of you been thinking....

"Gee Sam has been gone for a few days... Is Donna freaking out?? I mean, we all know he hasn't returned her calls or texts...." :flushed:

:p

Only time will tell.

Gonna throw this awesome (and beautiful <3 ) song in here just because...
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
    @Mikezumi ...it feels so good to be able to post pics again. Thanks, my friend...and it feels good to be back with an account that actually won't go *poof* this time.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    @coco Thanks for the comments on my updates. :) Wow....so beautiful. Love the pics and the words.

@Cororon Glad to see you and I enjoyed the update. Pictures are terrific.

@Charlottesmom Thanks for encouragement. That is a terrific picture of whathisname/and baby sister. :lol: Thanks for the comments on my sims. I play a lot with witches, but have not had a vampire as a main character in over a year. I've missed them so this is fun.
    I'm sorry the Lilah save is glitched. Your fellows are handsome and hot. Pretty good that they connected so well and so fast with only the one trait. I usually try to do at least one favorite and two traits. Never have figured out the horoscope part so I just ignore that.

@rachelt405 I enjoyed the update.

@Silverofdreams30 Like the new summer outfits. I don't mind if my teens skip school once in a while, but, I hate it when a game glitch makes them skip school and then they get in trouble for that. :( I enjoyed the updates and lovely to see the first kiss.

@Nikkei_Simmer Looks like someone in your game has a full hunger bar. :lol: wow...that is some amazing yard work. :)

@emorrill Have fun at the play date. We didn't do play dates as much as we did sports, gymnastics, library trips or just going to the mall to ride the carousel and train. :)

@PalmArrow The pattern turned out awesome! The pin up pose was pretty nice as a pin up pose. :) awww....melting at the kiss.

@MoonandStars83 sorry you are still having sims3 issues. :(

@mycami21 I didn't know about the raiding the grocery store. Thanks will be sure to have him do that. :) Thanks for the comments. I love that I am still learning things even after 5 years of playing this game. :) I'll look for the link. Nick Valentine may need a new partner :) Samuel does not look to thrilled to be going to school. :) I enjoyed the update and hope they have better luck at the weather stone next time.

@ElenaBoleyn Cool!

@plushtrap_107 well dag, @emorrill has taught you about leaving us in suspense! Great pics of the damage to the house. :)

@Mikezumi I enjoyed the updates. I enjoy watching the flirting and you do capture some great faces. Looked like Declan had a headache in the one picture and then he is off to woohoo. Maybe in sims world headaches are cured by woohoo rather than tylenol. :)

@charleeheart wow...a bicycle built for....no one!

emorrill wrote: »
    @Silverofdreams30 I have something to share for you (and everyone else). ;)
    This is my friend's cat and his eyes... He's just BEAUTIFUL! <3
    Mumu_1.jpg
    Mumu_2.jpg

He IS adorable...

Between Mumu's pics and being able to pet my own baby girl kitty...I'm overdosing on kitty squees today.

@emorrill - this is Mina, my little baby girl (the non-human one...that is...

http://maniacwcamera.blogspot.ca/2016/07/do-you-have-to-bother-me-while-im.html - kitty pics.

GYZ6Ak9.png
  • lauravonawesomelauravonawesome Posts: 2,905 Member
    @Silverofdreams30 River is lovely, and I love your screenshots of Butter~ kittens are my kryptonite lol.

@plushtrap_107 so far so good :)
    I own the store, as of 12/16/17!| Thank you | Friends?| DD Rotation & Sales Help

anigif_enhanced-19003-1450118526-12.gif
    edited April 2017
    Screenshot-2.jpg

Sorry to go all "sappy husband" on all of you...but I LOVE MY WIFE! : <3 I now have Generations and World Adventures Expansions & the Jet Set Stuff Pack was included in that. WOW!
    GYZ6Ak9.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top