Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    Nevan and Shannon 5x5

Day 157

There had been a burglar during the night but Nevan became glitched afterwards so I went back to the previous night. I didn't notice until they were eating breakfast but fortunately had only played a few sim hours, most of which were FF because the family were sleeping.
    33342821823_af6d9963ec_b.jpg
    Nevan and Shannon woohooed in the shower after the kids had left for school. Little did they know that Brogan had booby-trapped the shower ;)
    34113119966_2bf1bb752d_b.jpg
    34154087645_cefd0b0e36_b.jpg
    A little later in the morning, Nevan got his pregnancy notice :)
    33769200730_7502e8b620_b.jpg
    Shannon is a keeper! Last time Nevan announced his pregnancy he immediately followed it with a heat of the moment kiss. This time he followed it by complimenting Nevan's appearance <3 "You don't look fat, honey. You look perfect!"
    33769196110_812ab78f71_b.jpg
    The hottub had been broken since Bridie and James used it on the weekend. Shannon rolled a wish to fix it. I had him drink Radical Reparum to speed things up :)
    33769194460_2f8e57f679_b.jpg
    Brogan wanted to spar with someone. Nevan can't do MA while pregnant so Shannon got the job.
    33342804873_da2d8d975b_b.jpg
    34154072625_1fa18be761_b.jpg
    Brogan leveled up to 8! :)
    33342802783_6be400e2d7_b.jpg
    There was a Prom notice so I had Brogan invite Michael over. I turned on romance for them so that the option to ask was there.
    33342801523_32af01eb92_b.jpg
    After Michael agreed to go to Prom with Brogan, I turned romance off. The boys were back to being good friends :) What do teen boys like? I have no idea but I imagine showing gross videos might fit the bill ;)
    34154067415_54fec2c200_b.jpg
    33342799763_e96ede4d82_b.jpg
    33996634632_7638b88297_b.jpg
    33342798113_5bc5b7ddbb_b.jpg
    33996631462_dd32931860_b.jpg
    When they boys reached best friend status Brogan rolled a wish to pillow fight :)
    33769171510_6afecf5560_b.jpg
    33769169850_a03a4f16f1_b.jpg
    Nevan and Shannon were woohooing in the elevator when dinner was served and got there when everyone was done. I forgive them - those pregnancy hormones are to blame ;)
    33769168260_b5720211f9_b.jpg
    The boys watched the house :) I would have liked to see Brogan and Michael doing the same but Brogan needs to wait another week for romance.
    34154051835_4185945a85_b.jpg
    My cute Party Animal loves the dance floor :)
    33769158310_f818c0f67d_b.jpg
  • Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,200 Member
    edited April 2017
    @Charlottesmom I haven not had that glitch in my game, but for some reason
    Adams cellphone keep glitching out he can only use the home phone.
  • CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    Awesome update @lanlyn and love you incorparated the magic mirror in there,it fits the whole story.Plus he has to know something ;) mirrors see all.And your butler is really well made,my goodness Lanlyn why didn't they hire you to make Nick Alto yours would have been da best <3 ,plus Vita probably would have been hot and not looked like a melted candle.
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
    edited April 2017
    @Mikezumi You ghost posted I did not even see it,how did you do that. :o And Micheal is the perfect looking jock sim he is the stereotype *Bleep* from movies,the blonde hair the perfect face for it and a Sims lettermans jacket.Looks like he would be in Revenge of The Nerds

28nr0x.jpg

DfydFiZ.gif
  • lanlynlanlyn Posts: 5,013 Member
    Pages 1416 to 1418. A little brief, but it's 2:30 am my time!

@Charlottesmom I like to go back every once in a while and read older posts. Fun! ...Cool ice skating pic o Lilah. ...Her painting wall looks like what children hang up. Cute. ...LOL at Jared being a vampire. ...Yikes! Jared is kind of scary as a vampire when he gets mad. ...Glad you got a chance to do your usual makeovers on Jared and Connor. ...Lilah does age up nicely. Pretty YA. ...Loved your Weirdville save screenshots. I understand what happened to your sims now. Just a temporarily thing. Mine was a total glitch.

@CravenLestat Loved the new fashion video and I see a couple of patterns I like too!

@Karritz I'm just glad I don't have to worry about replacing old photos. I feel bad for those of you who are facing that issue! Too much to do it all, that's for sure.

@Silverofdreams30 Adam Moon is great. Rec'd. ...Fun hot dog contest pics. ...Glad that Adam finally got to talk to Sandi. ...Those two cats! Love seeing them play together.

@bekkasan Loved seeing Victor with the toddlers. He's a great sim. I like the idea of a vampire wearing glasses. It's different and he looks very sophisticated. Yummy.

@coco I don't have any subscription buttons on my blog site right now, but I'll work on putting one up and let you know when it's done. Thanks for the interest.

@king_of_simcity7 I enjoyed reading your skills center update. Really cool idea. The lecture scenes were great. And I liked the interactions between the young people showing their different issues. ...Neat seeing Anna and Megan become friends. Anna standing up for Megan.

@venusdemilosims Grayson Hawes' background is interesting! ...Loved the photo shoot. And the TV show plot was cool too. I like that Kaydence is reserving judgement about Grayson until she sees how he does on the show.

@PalmArrow So cool what you've done to mirror Miranda's flat in your game. Awesome decorating too. I love all the colors and patterns. You've done a great job of coordinating everything. Really pretty.

@Mikezumi Neat seeing Cliff's ghost again. ...Fun pics of Brogan visiting with Spike's family. Very cool that Brogan and Michael share traits and are getting along so well. Of course, you made sure of that! I do the same when I am matchmaking. ...LOL at Bridie being too sexy for the art gallery. She is gorgeous though. ...Too funny that your sims found a woohoo spot that you weren't aware of! HA!

@emorrill Loved part 3. Sam is softening Morgana up towards Thornton a little at a time. I hope Sam doesn't get too discouraged. It's not easy healing broken relationships. ...I love Al! Standing there in his flowery swimsuit checking out all the ladies! ...The dance scenes were great. A little romance at the gym.

@Charlottesmom, @bekkasan, @Karritz, @Mikezumi Thank you for commenting on my posts. :)
  • king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @CravenLestat Cute pictures as usual :blush:

I have not seen Mean Girls before but I know of a few famous scenes

@lanlyn Nice pictures with the ghosts :smile:

@Mikezumi Nice update :smile: I like Neven's yellow hair, not seen that colour on a female Sim before
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • lanlynlanlyn Posts: 5,013 Member
    @CravenLestat Just a quick note. Those 8 Clue characters in my game were made by @mycami21. She gets all the credit for them! ...Except for Charlie the Clown and Carie the Mascot. They were in the Mountain Lake world already. I did a makeover on Charlie and a little on Carie, but that's it. The Mansion was made by @mycami21 too.

But thank you for commenting on my story and screenshots. :)
    @palmarrow As promised hand drawn by me ten minutes ago "For her pleasure" :smirk:

10wof20.jpg

Download Link:

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=9077255

Have fun simming everybody got to go do real life now,like getting dressed,why can't I just spin into something cool. :'(

DfydFiZ.gif
    @lanlyn Thank you and lovely update
  • bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    @Mikezumi yes, I prefer Spike over William as well. I guess I misread your comment that you didn't know his real name. Thanks for the comments about my update. The pic of Victor fixing the puter makes me wonder about vampire eyesight! I enjoyed your update. The second pic of the elevator scene, they look like someone just walked in and caught them! love it. :lol: Brogan and Michael are so cute, they will have adorable babies some day. Love the pics of the gross video. :) Congrats on another pregnancy. Has Shannon been pregnant yet?

@emorril and @Mikezumi I love Angel, but, that bad boy Spike was just soooo cute, and the English accent too! Your sim of Angel/David is pretty good though, close.

@simspeaker4 Sorry, I thought they were supposed to be video's of the zombies. :)

@emorrill Loved the update. Looks like Sam is on the right track at last. At least they are talking. :) Loved the last picture! Thanks for your comments on my update. :)

@lauravonawesome I enjoyed your update. Some of the screenshots are not showing though. Sorry about the loss of family members.

@TadOlson Nice overview of AnneArbor. Thanks for the comment.

@Karritz Congrats on 25 video's! :)

@CravenLestat I think of all people you do understand. Bekkasan has 10 everyday outfits! 4 formals, 6 athletic, 5 swimwear, 6 outdoor, 5 sleep and just 3 career ones. :wink: Thank Twallen for MC!!! Love the new patterns. :)

@lanlyn Awesome update. Love the little clues as you show the pictures of the household! Boddy and Carie....cool twist. Thanks for the comments on my update. :)
  • cocococo Posts: 2,726 Member
    Thank you everyone for the nice comments on my editing. It's one of my favourite things to do, I can spend hours fiddling around in PhotoShop.

pg. 1415
    @lauravonawesome Lovely family. How sad that Fallon's parents both died on her wedding day... Love the cuddling pic too.
    @bekkasan Nice update on Vic. The new pattern looks much better on that townie.
    @Mikezumi I'm sorry that Jordan passed. At least he wasn't alone :cry:. It's pretty clear that the teens only have one thing on their mind. Nevan and Shannon do look wistful, it's not your imagination.
    @tadolson Those homes are very cheap, great idea.
    @Karritz Great video. Isla Paradiso always looks so pretty in your game. I hadn't seen the green rain before so that was interesting. I had to laugh when your magician didn't want to share the stage with Meryl.
    @Silverofdreams30 Nice update of Anoki. Looks like he had a peaceful day.

pg. 1416
    @rachelt405 Nice update on Freya :smile:
    @CravenLestat All of those patterns are fabulous, great job! Can't wait to download them.
    @bekkasan I love the light streaks in Victor and the twin's hair. It's so annoying when the game's only answer for routing is to go outside. It always happens when I'm teaching toddlers to walk.
    @king_of_simcity7 Great start to the story. I hope Megan can settle in to class well and stay away from that pesky Dom.
    @venusdemilosims Great Kaydence update. It will be interesting to see if she gets along with Grayson.
    @Nikkei_Simmer Nice start to your legacy. Goodluck making it to ten generations :smile:
    @Silverofdreams30 Nice update. It looks like relationships are starting to progress.

pg. 1417
    @PalmArrow You did a great job decorating and cluttering up the rooms. It feels very natural.
    @mycami21 I just saw that you mentioned Ranma 1/2 to Mikezumi. I love the anime and I'm collecting the manga at the moment, I'm up to vol. 25. Akane is one of my most favourite characters ever :smiley:
    @Charlottesmom Lilah is such a friendly and trusting child. I keep reminding myself that she's capable of being a bully like she was to Kate. Connor and Jared look much better now. Lilah is drop dead gorgeous as a YA!!
    @king_of_simcity7 Lovely pics of a budding friendship. :smile:
    @Mikezumi I've seen mods for getting rid of the red prank glow. I can't stand it either so I never let pranks happen in the first place. Looks like Nevan isn't used to seeing ghosts yet. I wonder what he'll do when Jordan visits. Deanna is gorgeous, love that hair on her. Haha Bridie's expression gave me a chuckle.
    Rowan is so adorable on the barre. Ouch.. Cait's poor ankle.

pg. 1418
    @Nikkei_Simmer Great update on your legacy. I checked out your blog too. I like your writing style :smile:
    @Kylieb191 Um does that firefighter know that she's about to catch on fire...
    @emorrill Wow that update was awesome! At last Sam was so close to getting Morgana to open up, but it wasn't to be. I'm so interested to find out exactly what happened between her and Thornton. Sam seems so helpless at the moment. Looking forward to the next update :smiley:

pg. 1419
    @emorrill I'm happy Morgana was finally able to let out the emotions that she was trying to keep in. Now at least Sam has convinced her to give them another shot. Livin' on a Prayer is such a spot on song for that ending. Great choice!
    I went in game today and took like 100 pics of their wedding haha. After these comments I'll get onto editing them and then I can show you. Sorry it's taking so long :smiley:
    @lauravonawesome The picture of Lukas and Fallon is beautiful, very graceful aging there. I'm sorry they passed away. Genesis is beautiful :smile:
    @mikezumi The Nevan and Shannon still look great as adults. Wow 50 books is a big achievement! The boys look a lot happier now watching the stars.
    Your Angel sim is still very good for being a wip. His eyes are spot on :smile:
    @karritz Congrats on Muriel achieving her LTW and learning all the guitar songs. The plant sim twins look much more identifiable now. That random sim is giving me the creeps, I wonder why she came to the island in the first place.

pg. 1420
    @CravenLestat Who doesn't love Mean Girls :wink:. Great selection of models, each of them has a different look, no puddings here! I like Luella's pattern the best I think.
    @lanlyn Ooh it's getting really good. Everyone has something to hide. If only Carie and Boddy could trigger their memory.
    @mikezumi Yikes... poor Nevan, not a good start to the day. Aw congratulations to the happy couple. Shannon is very sweet to his husband. Great martial arts shots! Michael's eyes are nearly bulging out of their sockets, it must have been a crazy video that Brogan showed him.

*cracks joints*
    I have a lot of wedding pictures to edit now. I'll be back :smile:
    @coco thank you
  • king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @lanlyn I seemed to have missed your comment to me earlier as the notifications are not working again but thanks for the feedback :smile: I have been thinking about Megan and Anna a lot today and cannot wait to share more :smile:

@coco Thanks for the comments :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,280 Member
    edited April 2017
    Nice updates everyone... :)

I've just been lurking around and reading everyone's posts... :)

I was suppose to go out this morning for my blood work but will do that tomorrow for my doctor's appointment next week... :)
  • cocococo Posts: 2,726 Member
    Saville & Sun Young's Wedding ~ Part 1

We wanted to say something but couldn’t put it into words, and sometimes we couldn’t be honest with each other.
    Screenshot-171_1.png

And we cried, but we got through it, and now we’re shining so bright.
    Screenshot-181.png

The shapes of happiness we’ve each drawn become one.
    And now they’re one big love.
    Screenshot-176.png

Let’s spend our lives together forever.
    Screenshot-190_1.png

Even 100 years later, I swear I’ll love you; you are my everything.
    Screenshot-193_1.png

I’m believing, just believing, in the person I want to share these times with.
    Screenshot-197.png

Every side of you, every side of me, I love each one.
    Screenshot-208.png

As long as I have you, I don’t need anything else; you’ll surely make me happy.
    Screenshot-206.png

Lyrics are Arashi's 'One Love'.
    More to come tomorrow, good night all :heart:
  • PalmArrowPalmArrow Posts: 4,329 Member
    @Charlottesmom , I like Lilah's paintings displayed on the wall. How nice that Lilah is financially secure enough to pay for dinner for herself and two grown-ups! (And I would totally want to see Lilah marry @CravenLestat 's simself when she grows up!)

@Nikkei_Simmer , I read the updates on your blog. I like your legacy story so far - like the sense of humour in the narration!

@emorrill , I like the idea that Elvis exists in several realities. :smiley: Morgana looks so beautiful in the close-up of her and Sam dancing. I like that their emotional dialogue happened with a view of the sunset over the sea.

@lauravonawesome , I enjoyed your screenshots! I'm always sad when a Sim dies, so it's nice to see a Sim being unshaken by their own death, like Fallon!
    Mikezumi wrote: »
    Cait did her homework at home :)
    33992882422_aef53b8cdd_b.jpg

@Mikezumi, LOL! It's not difficult to guess how Cait feels about her homework. I love the shot of Shannon flying in the air while sparring with Brogan.

@lanlyn , your murder mystery is fantastic! And I love the screenshots of everyone sitting at the library table. They look like scenes from a film.

@CravenLestat , thank you for the couch pattern! :smiley:

@coco , beautiful wedding pictures! The vine at the entrance frames them so nicely.
  • CororonCororon Posts: 4,276 Member
    I'm alive! Haven't played my game since November, but now it's spring and it feels fresh again. :blush:

Meeting all the critters that have been hibernating during winter. No wait, these are not...

MeCrow_zpsycp7ymlt.jpg

Playing in the studio

MeCamouDesat_zpsvjd7v4wd.jpg

Happy to be with Twix again :smiley:

Spring01_zpshctu6bcg.jpg

So, the first day of Spring, Josefin's family went egg hunting! Little Jessica found her first egg ever!

Spring02_zpstheoyybg.jpg

Wilhelm worked in the kissing booth for a while, and Josefin didn't want to miss the opportunity... Her sister Natalie showed up...

Spring03_zpsll3271wj.jpg

Natalie went for the lady instead. :lol:

Spring04_zpsn64ddhqr.jpg

Josefin has the childish trait

Spring05_zpsbpjeuwfs.jpg

Josefin & Wilhelm seconds after the Love Tester went *DING DING DING* :smiley:

Spring07_zps3ybyborb.jpg

cUrfGkA.gif
  • CharlottesmomCharlottesmom Posts: 7,015 Member
    :smiley: Likes/Awesomes to All! :smiley:

@Mikezumi , So hold up the Black haired dude Andrew is Drystan's dad?? He's just as cute, looks like Drystan is almost a duplicate!
    **I love the "can't wrap him in cotton balls", I always say I'm going to wrap Zach in bubble wrap, the kid is a danger magnet!
    **Lilah is a major PITA, but she is Luke's kid so I can't technically hate her because of my eternal adoration of her father (who is also a bit of a butt head at times)....she even looks like him.
    **Had to get Mortimer in the save somehow, and they were partners in crime in Kate as you know...it was poetic for them to be friends again.
    **Kids can do more than I first suspected.
    **Those sparring pictures!!
    **Eddy's son! I can see why Brogan wanted to smooch him!
    **I like to think Jordan went to the piano as a tribute to Cliff, maybe he was missing him.
    **My SS and Spike's kids are going to have killer cheekbones! He's growing on me... <3
    **How much longer doe Eddie have, I know you extended his life, he looks Adult right now.
    **Poor Sweet Funny Jordan!!!!!! :'( . But maybe both Cliff and Jordan will show up at the same time now and continue in ghost form.
    **Dayam your Sims sure do woohoo a lot!! I guess it never hit me that some of them do it multiple times in a row, much be the good food you feed them, or something is in the water!
    **Nevan does look a bit depressed.

@TadOlson , Interesting info on the blueprint maker...

@coco , The hair fix you did does make her look 1000% better! Sun is a beautiful bride!
    **Lilah is pretty scary even as a kid, imagine if she were evil!
    **Lilah would be doing even better if she could garden, she can't even harvest anything or pick up seeds.
    **The first time one of my Sims turned into a ghost from the Haunted House I panicked, I didn't know it was temporary.

@king_of_simcity7 , Nice picture of the girls on their beach walk, @palmarrow's patterns look wonderful!!
    **I like how you worked in Special Needs into your story, due to my son Zach (autism boy o:) ).

@wendyyi1 , I love the looks of your Sims! I'm a skin CC virgin, so seeing the different skins was really helpful. I love the freckled one, @mikezumi used a great freckled one for some of her Sims recently, not sure if they are the same.
    **I have to say Tisha is my favorite of the Sims you made, she just looks like she has a bunch of character, a sassy gal for sure! Brody is of course just my type, so I like him too! :)

@CravenLestat , Miki Jo is very cute! She and Jamie would be very happy together... >:)
    **The bra pattern is excellent, love the little flowers with black.
    **It was fun watching Madison and Lilah have the soccer shootout, both throwing themselves in the opposite direction that the ball was flying from! :s
    **Wonderful Magazine cover!
    **You didn't put the names of the models in the video, I like the fourth one with the white belt, she looks the stuckuppiest. :D
    **The Adventure Time gif is so violent..hehe! I had to ask Matthew what it was from.

@Silverofdreams30 , Seriously can't wait to see Adam aged up to YA...
    **Love the kitty pictures!
    **I like peeking into your Sims bedrooms, I love seeing how others set up and decorate, as I stink at it!
    **I'm going to put your Adam in my game at some point.
    **The hotdog eating contests gross me out, I don't let my Sims do them.

@bekkasan , I look forward to your teen with kiddos play!
    This is whateverhisnamewas and his baby sister (they were both vampires), I was going to do a 4x4 with them..Holy moly will never try that again it was way too difficult with a teen and toddler.

Screenshot-2842_zpswprkgmz0.jpg

This was their starter 4x4..you will have much better luck in a normal house, with non 4x4 rules.

Screenshot-2845_zpssavfnonn.jpg

**Lille Josef's fangs, I love little vampires!
    **Loving Victor!!

@PalmArrow , Nothing wrong with Key Lime pie for breakfast! ;)
    **Tractor driving shirtless in the rain, my kind of dude!
    **Stevie is too funny Cookie is probably wondering what is going on up there! Levitating Stevie! :o
    **I hope you see Stray Cat and Stray Dog again too, they were cuties!
    **My sister loved Pippi Longstocking as a kid! She would make a great Sim.... :smiley:

@sofiaguiomar , You have a Charlotte in your Story, so you must be Awesome! ;)

@lanlyn , You sound way too overextended!!
    **I too have been trying to cut down on feedback time, it takes hours!
    **The butterfly swiping Repo guy was a big meanie, take her kitchen sink but not her pet butterfly! :s
    **The father of Luis is probably doubly confused as his son and wife are clones, that would make me want to play that save even more!! I love it when wacky stuff happens.

@MoonandStars83 , I was hoping your game was going to stay stable for at least awhile!

@emorrill , I always object deleted headstones but Karritz said that may be risky, I wonder if we can sell them??
    **Lilah looks pi*ss*ed in pretty much every picture! ;)
    **Just another mention of how wonderful your blog is, I need to get started on one!!
    **Loving your new Sam gif!!

@mycami21 , That squirrel painting is adorable, as is the unicorn!
    **Looks like a great wedding chapel you're building, wonderful how you have different room for different size weddings! Loving the addition of mistletoe, very clever!
    **What a brat Loki is! A smart brat...

@Karritz , I was with you up to the missing Dll....?? The rest was like it was written in German (I didn't understand it). I do think I'll be extra careful with putting CC in my game in the future if I decide to though, your toddler hair adventure does not sound fun at all.

@lauravonawesome , If I skip a day or two on feedback it does take me literally hours (I'm starting hour 2 right now) but I have the time and enjoy doing it.
    **Never played short lifespan, I usually shut off aging all together.

@lisasc360 , When my kids were teens they hated bathing (Matthew still hates it, he is 15) but as soon as Jake discovered girls he was sparkly all the time....I guess my SS just like the stinky ones, I guess Hal isn't the Sim of her dreams and she doesn't care what he does, he does have a flirty reputation.
    **Listening to the Bee Gees right now! Night Fever is on...
    See.... :smiley:
    image.jpg1_zpslldpqgpt.jpg

@venusdemilosims , Everytime I see Kaydence with those glasses I chuckle!
    **Grayson is adorable! Love his name.

@krabby_pattiess , Nice is Highly overrated in Sims! Keep the wackos away from your baby....

@Nikkei_Simmer , Post pictures when you get to member, I'll like/awesome your posts to get you there.

:star:

@coco Lovely wedding screenshots, I mostly do private ones as im too impatient to
    handle alot of sims at the same time.

@Charlottesmom Normally do not do the contests either haha,
    just did now for a bit of variation. thank you.

@Cororon Great update

• rachelt405rachelt405 Posts: 1,533 Member
    My update

Mikey is now a child and he is a beautiful blonde haired boy, Harley and Freya got engaged and he moved in with them just before Mikey's birthday, Freya and Harley got matching tattoos, Mikey loves fishing with his future step dad and they spend a lot of time with each other, they will be moving soon (once they have got married )to a new place its on a little island with no other houses, its a little shack which they will enjoy doing it up but they want to keep it simple. Harley and Freya have also been talking about having a child together but will wait till they are married. Freya loves taking pictures on her phone of them all, she puts them all in a frame which changes photos to the next one.
    Mikey is getting his very own dog he's picked one to adopt and when he gets it he's going to call him Thor, he loves fishing and painting
    Ice and Boo are still with them but its not looking like they will be around much longer
    Be kind to animals please help stop all cruelty to them

edited April 2017
    You are welcome

1zvxrx2.jpg:smirk:

At everybody else will put those patterns up today instead of re-posting pics will just link to the page on this thread where all the models are put the patterns under it.Still busy will real life AKA Stoopid :bawling: I wanna play!!!!

DfydFiZ.gif
    edited April 2017
    Here i another update

[img][/img]iLLcVqB.jpg

Friday morning, time to get ready for school,
    as it was summer time a change of clothes.

[img][/img]ZcLQZRr.jpg

Josh

[img][/img]FiKwCD7.jpg

Adam

[img][/img]dpHBnxL.jpg

River

[img][/img]NSOECVA.jpg

Adam took a quick shower as the school bus would be there soon,
    however he somehow skipped school for over an hour even if he was already in the bus.

[img][/img]xVmcntt.jpg

In the afternoon he helped a bit around the house, did homework and then played on this machine

[img][/img]j3LzkfG.jpg

Apologized for skipping school to Anoki

[img][/img]lfIKSjo.jpg

[img][/img]fmQpbkd.jpg

Anoki and Crystal trained togheter

[img][/img]7DMTqVC.jpg

[img][/img]YSiq53b.jpg

Teens was on the phone

[img][/img]8VcOzyi.jpg

Lastly one of Butter eating

All for now

• Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,426 Member
    OMG...I can post pictures again. WOOHOO!!!! (no pun intended).

Screenshot-31.jpg
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,121 Member
    @ElenaBoleyn Ah I see. I take it you are a fan of the Game? :p Is that a real pic of you with him in your Avatar? Well done. :)
    -BOO YA! Nice response to @CravenLestat! :lol: That really was FETCH!

@TadOlson and @king_of_simcity7 Thank you :)

@CravenLestat Lol at your comment to @bekkasan about dressing sims up. :lol: Yeah....you'd be the king of that. :p
    Nice to see you back. ;) Your humor keeps this thread interesting. (Well, among all the awesome stories and posts and stuff :) ).
    -STUNNING new patterns! :astonished: Oh and I've definitely seen Mean girls!
    --Nice Palm+Arrow pic. :p

@Mikezumi Ooooh! I can totally see Angel in your sim! Well done! :star:
    -Yeah, we all know Al can't be kept in a box for too long. :p:lol:
    --Oh you don't like Morgana either? :lol: I wonder if many of you might like her better after reading my Sam updates. :p Tee hee! j/k
    ---What will happen when Thornton returns? Well, if you recall what Al said to Sam a while back as a reminder to him, when he leaps out the people leap back into their lives and retain all the feelings and memories Sam experienced for them. :) Thornton will be a changed man, thanks to Sam. ;)
    Thank you for the sweet comments. <3
    *LOL! Nevan with Yellow hair! :lol: Brogan got payback for getting pranked! :smirk:
    *Congrats on the pregnancy. :)
    *Geez, everything's getting broken with all the woohoo going on in that house! :lol:
    *Wow! :open_mouth: Brogan sure got one round-house kick to the face!
    *Michael's grossed out pics. :lol: Looks like his eyes are about to pop out in one of them!

@Silverofdreams30 Thank you. :) I'm glad you enjoyed reading it.
    Nice update. :) I never buy the Sim-Life Goggles for my Sims because all they will EVER do is play with it! :confounded:

@lanlyn Oooo, a Clue update! :smiley:
    -You know, clowns sadly can't be trusted anymore... :(
    -Fantastic dialogue! :star:
    -Oh my, what secrets do Blanche, Patricia, John & Michael have I wonder?? And I don't blame Josephine for not wanting to wear the Mascot!
    -Carie appeared to Boddy...and they don't remember anything? Oh dear...
    FANTASTIC!! :star:

--Lol yeah! :lol: It was clear Al had been doing some swimming before he popped in. :p Thank you for the sweet comments. <3

@bekkasan DITTO on Spike's English accent! Oh... *SWOON* :love:
    Thank you. <3 I LOVED that last picture too. <3

@coco Aww, thank you for the lovely comments on my story. <3 I'll do my best to reveal more on what's been going on with Thornton and Morgana, just gotta figure out how to fit it all in. I didn't plan on having Sam in this Leap for so long.
    I tend to incorporate music into everything. ;) (I think we're both the same in that :p )
    Can't WAIT to see wedding pics! No worries, take all the time you need to make them look spectacular! :)
    AHHHH! You got it up! :mrgreen: SO ROMANTIC! <3 Gorgeous pictures! :star:

@PalmArrow LOL! :lol: I was wondering when someone would comment about that. ;) Sam actually leaped into Elvis in Season 5. :)
    Thank you for the comments on my story. <3

@Cororon Hey! :smiley: Welcome back!

@charlottesmom You're so sweet. <3 I need to get my bu"tt working on my blog again. Just so little time... *sigh*
    I thought you would like my new Sam gif. :mrgreen:

@Nikkei_Simmer Congrats! :smiley: Although I find it hilarious that the first offical picture you posted again is a scene with a dirty plate on an endtable. :lol:

Whew, got that done just in time! Gotta head out soon because daughter has a playdate with her friend. :) Then her mom and I will talk video game shenanigans like we always do. :p

Happy Simming!
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • PalmArrowPalmArrow Posts: 4,329 Member
    Thanks again to @CravenLestat for Miranda's couch pattern! This is the picture I posted:

aaurlk.jpg

And this is the pattern in game:
    2lbdnqp.jpg

My sims woke up very early and completed all chores in morning. Gary didn't have to go to work, so they had a pretty leisurly day.

Stevie tended to Cookie before the dawn.
    r767x4.jpg

If you're wondering why Gary was doing a pin-up pose in the kitchen...
    2i1e3ko.jpg

... he was just adding herbs to the Eggs Macchiavellian he prepared.
    2uiw7if.jpg

Gary had dug a hole with the digger the day before. Now he went to investigate it. "It's just like being an astronaut, only travelling in the opposite direction!" he thought.
    iny05t.jpg

But when he started falling down the hole he regretted it.
    "Nooooooooo!"
    2pspukn.jpg

It proved not to be worth it: he spent a couple of hours in the tunnels, got very dirty, and only found a piece of smoky quartz.

Stevie fulfilled her wish to take a riding lesson at the equestrian centre.
    I also took a look at the horses on sale, to see if I could find a male 🐸🐸🐸🐸 Vanner or Shire Horse as a mate for Cookie, but none were offered.
    2a6laua.jpg

I sent Stevie to the bookstore/cafe lot I built (I'm very pleased with what it looks like, except for the zig-zag roof over the middle part. I couldn't figure out how to make a diagonal roof!
    ix6o0j.jpg

She spent the afternoon socialising. (I think she's talking to Mags Newbie here.)
    315k9x2.jpg

Gary and Miranda went to the Farmer's Market - an ideal date venue for a chef and a nectar-maker.
    24wrnro.jpg

"These look delicious, don't they?"
    r02fc9.jpg

They had some juice at the bar...
    qnsbb7.jpg

... and then played tag around the market.
    2q3xcf4.jpg

Gary seemed absolutely devastated that Miranda caught him.
    2uj3881.jpg

But then he went for a heat of the moment kiss.
    2ut0pzd.jpg

Miranda was delighted.
    2yvw1kx.jpg

Townie Tyree Abernethy, who was spying on them from behind a market stall, was also delighted!
    282mees.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top