Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Jazztizz Showcase

Comments

• JazztizzJazztizz Posts: 627 Member
    HOUSEHOLDS

5. Victor Henry
    1/13/17
    #caschallenge "DAY 24: "make a sim based on your favorite character in a book" This is Victor ("Pug") Henry the summer before he joined the Navy -- young, idealistic, a truly good man who dreams of falling in love, starting a family, serving God and his country. From -Winds of War- / -War and Remembrance- by Herman Wouk.

VIDdXD1.jpg
    Find your pack. Love them hard.Because life is short, and sometimes they disappear.Missing Benjamin.Dd9S8jh.gif
    HOUSEHOLDS

6. Fa Mulan
    1/17/17
    #caschallenge #day28 #DisneyPrincess Fa Mulan

PFQIB6v.jpg
    Find your pack. Love them hard.Because life is short, and sometimes they disappear.Missing Benjamin.Dd9S8jh.gif
    HOUSEHOLDS

7. John Halcyon
    1/18/17
    #caschallenge DAY 29: #YouTuber - This is John Halcyon aka HalcyonPink. He's probably the most famous Burning Man YouTuber. His videos are very uplifting and fun. One of his favorite sayings is, "Life is Short. Enjoy the color."

KecsXPT.jpg
    HOUSEHOLDS

8. Mark Thackeray
    1/20/17
    #caschallenge DAY 31: #Teacher

UWff9EG.jpg
    HOUSEHOLDS

9. Maximiliano Valentine
    2/13/17
    Max is a gorgeous sim with a big heart, recently broken. His girl done him wrong. Will you be his Valentine?

ThVpUrM.jpg
    HOUSEHOLDS

10. Matt Tyler Jeremy
    2/21/17
    Vampire Diaries human (and werewolf) friends from Mystic Falls: Matt Donovan, Tyler Lockwood and Jeremy Gilbert #friends #vampirediaries #mysticfalls #zevath #tvd

Pgh8Uvd.jpg
    C2J1W51.jpg
    CKJAnYB.jpg
    rRDw1gJ.jpg
    HOUSEHOLDS

11. Teen University
    2/21/17
    There are 40+ families in my neighborhood now, all with 1 or 2 teens. Since they often skip school and rarely do homework without direction. I created a club called "Teen University." My most skilled adult (Sophie) is leader/mentor (Three of her best grads from Class "01"are teachers too). Clubs are such a great way to skill together, especially with perks! =) This family also includes 4 of her best students (all brothers), #Bauer #Deveraux #violin #fitness #painting #homework #club #zevath

JmsBSDc.jpg
    HOUSEHOLDS

12. Elena Gilbert
    2/21/17
    (from 2/07/17) uploading again with proper hashtags: #mysticfalls #vampirediaries A Petrova doppleganger, torn between the two Salvatore brothers, beautiful Elena Gilbert from #Vampire Diaries #tvd

DBL07v9.jpg
    edited April 2017
    HOUSEHOLDS

13. Damon Salvatore
    2/21/177
    (From 2/03/17) Uploading again with proper hashtags. #mysticfalls #vampirediaries Damon is complicated, skilled, has some baggage, and a romantic. "...girls just can`t refuse my good looks, my style, my charm and my unflinching ability to listen to Taylor Swift. " (Damon Salvatore) #vampire diaries #tvd

TqL0U9m.jpg
    HOUSEHOLDS

14. The Woman
    3/08/17
    Irene Adler, known to #Sherlock simply as, "The Woman." I've played this sim for a while and she's one of my favorites. She's max level in most skills. I changed her traits to reflect what I think are closest to Irene's. Tough to decide. Perhaps you'll choose differently. #zevath

ICSOjWB.jpg
    HOUSEHOLDS

15. GANTZ-O
    3/30/17
    #GANTZ-O stars Masaru Kato, Shimohira Reika and Tomoyuki Miike #anime #gantz #kato #reika #miike

cmZ2dWW.jpg
    H65Zyak.jpg
    tHw7F8j.jpg
    kefknRn.jpg
    edited April 2017
    HOUSEHOLDS

16. Nickled&Dimed
    3/31/17
    #nickledanddimedchallenge #singleparent family with #youngadult #teen #child and toddler. "Raising your kids successfully until they're old enough to take care of themselves. If you can get all children to adult age without anyone dying or being taken away by the social worker, you've made it...We're simulating the life of an unskilled worker, so obviously, there are severe restrictions on skill building." RULES are here: http://modthesims.info/t/450850 - (I also designed a starter for this family, Residential Starters #5) Update: This family doesn't follow the rules since it includes a teen. So...oops on that. If you DL you can change the oldest to another child. I like this family and they did really well -- and this was a lot easier in TS4 than it was in TS2!

GMvClkZ.jpg
    edited April 2017
    HOUSEHOLDS

17. Gabriel McGuire
    4/05/17
    Gabriel is a genetic upload after many hours of play, my first with the great hair from Vampires. As I saw on one of @Corwim's uploads, "Sometimes genetics just get it right."

Co1DEib.jpg
    edited April 2017
    HOUSEHOLDS

18. Valentine
    4/18/17
    (By request) Cloned from two legacy brothers & 1 best-friend, the Valentines have an obsessive need to coordinate their wardrobes. All are mid- to high-level athletes except Max who is a detective. Unless you change traits, they can't really be used as #legacyloves since most have the 3 forbidden "unrealistic" traits. Spotted by a talent scout during a recent modeling gig for a Man Cave challenge, these brothers are soon to have a new agent. For "A." =). Enjoy!

bEw64vg.jpg
    edited April 2017
    TS2 Stuff

Challenges - Building

1. THE PHI CHALLENGE

THEPHICHALLENGE.jpg

The φ Phi Ratio has around for thousands of years. It's also called the "Golden Ratio." Euclid called it the "Division in Mean and Extreme Ratio." Dan Brown popularized it in The DaVinci Code.

In the Division in Mean and Extreme Ratio, or Phi, there is perfection -- and this ratio exists from the smallest to the grandest scale. The division of any line into the Phi Ratio can be continued infinitely small or infinitely large without the slightest error, or “round off” of any kind.

This ratio is seen in nature -- starting with our own bodies -- and was used in the building of the great Pyramid of Giza. There are differences of among .01 among humans as far as this Phi ratio, but it is close enough to be uncanny. The rock is Phi ratio to the tree is Phi ratio to the mountain and they have similarities of shape too. This is where our challenge comes in.

In this challenge, we're going to have 3 levels of Phi using and one (or more) of the patterns above.

I challenge you to choose one of these patterns (or part of one of these patterns) and make it into a rug (any color). Then I challenge you to increase the scale using the exact (as exact as the naked eye and Ts2 can be) to a house -- rooms, etc. -- or simply the roof pattern, it's up to you. Then increase it one more time to the lot and landscaping, pools or just brick walkway patterns.

I'll be working on one to give you an example.

Rules
    1. Be creative!

32.jpg
    22.jpg
    1.jpg
    Post edited by Jazztizz on
    I'll finish editing the index and added posts on another day. Once I start something I have this (plum) need to keep going until I realize all my motives are red. So se wrz mprh
    :sleeping:
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,519 Member
    Hello :) Your showcase thread looks so very great! It looks so very nice how you have displayed your creatiions! The builds, rooms and households look very nice in their individual posts. You have been so very busy updating your showcase thread! You would be feeling very tired.
    Your creations are very nice for simmers to enjoy downloading and having in their games :)
  • VerionaVeriona Posts: 505 Member
    Jazztizz wrote: »
    HOUSEHOLDS

6. Fa Mulan
    1/17/17

PFQIB6v.jpg

Hey that kinda looks like me, but I'm scarier looking - RBF :D Can I nab that for a new sim game for myself?
  • NinnsterNinnster Posts: 1,215 Member
    Veriona wrote: »
    HOUSEHOLDS

6. Fa Mulan
    1/17/17

PFQIB6v.jpg

Hey that kinda looks like me, but I'm scarier looking - RBF :D Can I nab that for a new sim game for myself?

Wait... WHAT! OMG @jazztizz! I downloaded this Sim like 2 months ago, long before I even came to the forums.. I hadn't even realized it was yours until now! I didn't know you back then.. haha! How awesome. She is beautiful, and she has her own little apartment in my Sim world :heart:
    OriginID: Ninnster

My Sims 4 Twitter
    My Sims 4 Showcase
    My Sims 4 Gallery

#EAGameChanger

"Creativity is intelligence having fun"
    Laebeth wrote: »
    HOUSEHOLDS

6. Fa Mulan
    1/17/17

PFQIB6v.jpg

Wait... WHAT! OMG @jazztizz! I downloaded this Sim like 2 months ago, long before I even came to the forums.. I hadn't even realized it was yours until now! I didn't know you back then.. haha! How awesome. She is beautiful, and she has her own little apartment in my Sim world :heart:

You downloaded me, you have girl crush on me secretly? <3>:)
  • NinnsterNinnster Posts: 1,215 Member
    @Veriona Shhh..... don't tell anyone.
    OriginID: Ninnster

My Sims 4 Twitter
    My Sims 4 Showcase
    My Sims 4 Gallery

#EAGameChanger

"Creativity is intelligence having fun"
    edited April 2017
    rosemow wrote: »
    Hello :) Your showcase thread looks so very great! It looks so very nice how you have displayed your creatiions! The builds, rooms and households look very nice in their individual posts. You have been so very busy updating your showcase thread! You would be feeling very tired.
    Your creations are very nice for simmers to enjoy downloading and having in their games :)

@Rosemow thank you! Yes, very tired but content. I got to spend some time with my granddaughter today on Facetime. I thought we were meeting in the morning her time which is a fair number of hours ahead, so I stayed up and enjoyed updating. I didn't want to oversleep and miss it. With the two little ones and her practice my daughter's free time is rare. But my daughter thought we were meeting my time. We met somewhere in the middle and it was great. My granddaughter Evie has learned to ride a bike without training wheels and she's only 4. I'm so impressed. I was in 1st grade when I learned (on a blacktop near my school) and wow I had so many cuts and bruises from trying. My cousin finally made me go home and clean off the blood :lol: I was....tenacious. She is too but much more talented! ^_^ No cuts no bruises just pure grace. I told her about my adventures with learning and she felt sorry for me hehe. "Well Grammy you need to be 9 or 10 to learn. You will learn." I love how children think. I assured her that I finally did learn not long after that. So very happy today getting to talk to her "Face to face" so to speak. <3
    HOUSEHOLDS

6. Fa Mulan
    1/17/17

PFQIB6v.jpg

Yes! How cool. I love Fa Mulan. Even as a "scarier" version you must be stunning. RBF? o.O? I'm really happy you like her. =)
    edited April 2017
    Laebeth wrote: »
    HOUSEHOLDS

6. Fa Mulan
    1/17/17

PFQIB6v.jpg

I love synchronicity. See? We were meant to be connected. But then we're all meant to be connected but some connections have more strands in em. *nods*
    edited April 2017
    HOUSEHOLDS

6. Fa Mulan
    1/17/17

PFQIB6v.jpg

Yes! How cool. I love Fa Mulan. Even as a "scarier" version you must be stunning. RBF? o.O? I'm really happy you like her. =)

RBF = Resting Plum Face. I'm stunning alright, people are stunned at how ugly I am.