Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Jazztizz Showcase

Comments

• JazztizzJazztizz Posts: 627 Member
    RESIDENTIAL

-Non-Starters-

4. Romantic Suburb Penthouse
    2/21/17
    Penthouse from the Alto Apartments in San Myshuno reassmbled and redecorated for the suburbs! Perfect for a single or couple with a fitness/creative club #pool #penthouse #romantic #clubhouse #single #couple #landscaped #fitnessroom #musicroom #decorated #landscaped. Created with ♥. for my friend Viv =) #zevath

tEG5bIG.jpg
    Find your pack. Love them hard.Because life is short, and sometimes they disappear.Missing Benjamin.Dd9S8jh.gif
    edited April 2017
    RESIDENTIAL

-Non-Starters-

5. Six Cypress Solitude
    2/24/17
    #formaldiningroom #garden #tudor #landscaped #courtyard #tuscan #vinyard
    (Created to highlight Formal Dining Room - Rooms #4)

Six%20Cypress%20Solitude_zpsww5e6v4u.jpg

02-24-17_1-28-38nbspAM_zpsrxoom9fj.png
    Find your pack. Love them hard.Because life is short, and sometimes they disappear.Missing Benjamin.Dd9S8jh.gif
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,567 Member
    Jazztizz wrote: »
    rosemow wrote: »
    Hello
    It is very special that you write poetry <3 You are a very creative person , and it is special that you use your creativity to write stories, poems and in the creating of builds and sims in The Sims.

Thank you @Rosemow =) I've been very inspired since joining your thread. I learned from my friend that the word "inspired" literally means "to be filled with spirit" in the sense of being a vessel to receive ideas. I visualized water being poured over a thirsty plant. I believe when we create and share our creations, we show each other the very best part of ourselves. When I know what you find beautiful, I get a glimpse into your heart. <3

Hello
    It is very nice what you written <3 The imagery is very special
    Veriona wrote: »
    Hello
    It is very special that you write poetry <3 You are a very creative person , and it is special that you use your creativity to write stories, poems and in the creating of builds and sims in The Sims.

Thank you @Rosemow =) I've been very inspired since joining your thread. I learned from my friend that the word "inspired" literally means "to be filled with spirit" in the sense of being a vessel to receive ideas. I visualized water being poured over a thirsty plant. I believe when we create and share our creations, we show each other the very best part of ourselves. When I know what you find beautiful, I get a glimpse into your heart. <3

About to head to bed and watch last episodes of The Magicians and read this, it moved me. But now I really have to move out of my pc chair, spouse is getting impatient. Goodnight.

*hugs* Good night! I hope you sleep well. "May dragons guard your dreams" as my friend used to say. *smile*
    Hello

Hello
    It is very nice what you written <3 The imagery is very special

@rosemow
    Thank you Rose. I really appreciate your kind comments.
    RESIDENTIAL

-Non-Starters-

6. Rocket House
    4/11/17
    Built on Twin Oracle Peak, the largest lot in Newcrest, #Rocket #House has one bedroom and two baths, a full kitchen, living room, workout room, hobby room, office and game room. If you use "bb.moveobjects on" the rocket will function perfectly and is fully-upgraded. #simtested #nocc #zevath

xg61kZF.jpg
    edited April 2017
    RESIDENTIAL

-Non-Starters-

7. Away-Team Guest House
    4/17/17
    The Simcity Llamas host their rival teams in style. Designed for a Pro-Gamer or Pro-Sports team, ATGH is a decommissioned ATAT. MBR sleeps up to 8. Includes workout room, full kitchen,3 full baths staff room and high-tech basement gamer room. Architect Derek “Hobbie” Klivian, Tatooine Tech. (Must use bb.moeobjects for basement room objecs to place properly) #zevath #modern #eight #starwars #sports #gamer #basement #mancave #butler #pool Extensively #simtested. Built to showcase L44t M4tr1x d00d r00m (Rooms, #13)

0MAeMCv.jpg
    edited April 2017
    COMMERCIAL

1. Verdant
    3/20/17
    Nightclub
    Inspired by @corwim 's' #Arrow (#nocc #paintings) which are included, this #nightclub is based on Thea's #Verdant in #StarlingCity. It includes the #underground #secret #lair (the 1st one) where Felicity can work her geek magic and Dig can patch Oliver. I couldn't find a way to make Oliver's workout station in the show (alas) but equipment is included. There's a separate area upstairs for #clubs as well. Thanks @Corwim! ♥. Tizz #zevath

l2wOk4d.jpg

RzDJ7Rt.jpg
    ROOMS

1. Stargazer Club Bathroom 1
    2/24/17
    Second floor (1 of 2) clubhouse bathroom to go with the Stargazer Club room. #music #club #bathroom #punk #pink #black #room Note: The colors/design are actually by Maxis. I created this to go with Stargazer's specifically for the club.

F2yo2im.jpg
    ROOMS

2. Stargazer Club Bathroom 2
    2/24/17
    Second floor (1 of 2) clubhouse bathroom to go with the Stargazer Club room. #music #club #bathroom #punk #pink #black #room As above, the colors aren't mine. I created this to go with Stargazer's specifically for the club.

edi9LHQ.jpg
    ROOMS

3. Stargazer Music Club FLr2
    2/24/17
    Stargazer Lounge Music Club Room, Second Floor - For Clubs Only #music #club #punk #violin #guitar #piano #singing #skilling (Rooms 1-3 are a set and meant to go above the Stargazer Club in SM specifically for a music club.)

4MNpn98.png
    ROOMS

4. Formal Dining Room
    2/24/17
    #oneroomoneweekonetheme Formal dining room. This is meant to go with a second floor balcony.

0WZvrBS.png
    edited April 2017
    ROOMS

5. 101 FairyTale Dining Room
    3/07/17
    #oneroomoneweekonetheme "The theme for this week is : A fairy or fairytale themed living room." Rosemow's challenge entry by #zevath #livingroom #fairytale

03-07-17_1-28-34nbspAM_zpsv3ykbofd.png

*This is supposed to read "Living Room" - I didn't take it down but I changed to hashtag on the forum.
    edited April 2017
    ROOMS

6. College Dorm / Mancave
    3/08/17
    #oneroomoneweekonetheme Michael's #collegedormroom for #Rosemow's challenge. #bedroom #mancave #college #university #blackandwhite

Gallery%20Zevath%20Dorm%20Room%20Man%20Cave_zps4zddb7hl.jpg

mancave%202_zpsq4ennygp.jpg

mancave%204_zpsbtad26hy.png
    edited April 2017
    ROOMS

7. ♥Creative Colorful Dorm♥
    3/10/17
    #oneroomoneweekonetheme #collegedormroom for #Rosemow's challenge. Michael's twin sister Tracey is studying art and photography at #college (LaSiesta Tech) so her #university #colorful #bedroom is built for a #creative #artist who loves to #garden. Tracey's boyfriend and #muse is featured in her #paintings and #photos, and she in his. . #zevath

Tracey_zpslsfzkbcb.jpg

03-09-17_11-12-04nbspPM_zpsfsgdphvc.png

03-09-17_11-09-26nbspPM_zpsegtor8jm.png
    ROOMS

8. Hot Summer Nights Bathrm
    3/17/17
    #oneroomoneweekonetheme #rosemow's 103'rd challenge: Seasonal #Bathroom" Remember those summer nights, hot and dark with just enough breeze to keep us from melting? The #black #gold & #burntorange colors in the room represent those hot summer nights, the #lightgreens the breezes that cooled us. This bathroom is also exactly the size needed if you want to join Michael and Tracy's college dorms -- this will fit in between. It's small enough to fit in most small apartments/houses. #zevath

Rosemow%20Challenge%20103%20Bathrroom%20Summer%20Nights_zpsabxni3vt.jpg
    edited April 2017
    ROOMS

9. Checkmate
    3/23/17
    Checkmate - #oneroomoneweekonetheme challenge. A dance room for the chesss club #playtested #dance #bar #chess #punk #pink #black #quirky #zevath

Chess%20Club%20Dance%20Party_zpsissfx8ev.jpg

03-23-17_10-08-39PM_zpsur8rbltm.png

unnamed_zpsfqbqkg1f.jpg
    edited April 2017
    ROOMS

10. SyFy Game Room
    3/30/17
    Created for Rosemow's 105s room challenge. Make sure the cheat bb.moveobjects is on to place the room. #oneroomoneweekonetheme #gameroom #club #game #geek #purple #blue #aqua #pink #rosemow #alien #nocc #zevath

ObuXhUb.png
    ac5I7mq.png
    yjTGCYN.png
    abBrICX.png
    edited April 2017
    ROOMS

11. Ostara Kitchen
    4/7/17
    Rosemow's 106th challenge: #oneroomoneweekonetheme #Easter #kitchen Spring and Fertility themed (and #cupcakes !) =) #nocc #SpringSolstice #Ostara #zevath

G7tc1ZF.jpg
    ROOMS

12. Country Kitchen
    4/10/17
    To place all objects properly, build a 1-space wall on the lot at 1.5 height. #spring #country #kitchen #tudor #large #farmhouse This was originally part of the Six Cypress Lot but updated for #oneroomoneweekonetheme #zevath (Re-uploaded with proper hashtags and also with the cupcake maker!)

QUW4Oei.png

r1A7m3B.png
    ROOMS

13. L33t M4tr1x d00d r00m
    4/16/17
    To place this room properly, "bb.moveobjects on" must be entered first and the walls placed at x2. This is a #basement room surrounded on all sides by a pool. It's bright during the day and looks great at night. Rosemow's #oneroomoneweekonetheme challenge asked for a "Man Cave" this week, so I designed this with my #geek #guitarist #gamer guy (#irl #fr) in mind. ^_~ #zevath

i1PA346.png
    tfxr9U9.png
    Zjxuf8p.png
    JyqLq3a.png
    lqq4xvA.png
    laeB9JK.png
    HOUSEHOLDS

1. Legacy Loves
    12/18/16
    #teens #legacychallenge #legacy #legacyloves #male #female #blond #blonde #blackhair

jQq5U0b.jpg
    edited April 2017
    HOUSEHOLDS

2. Barbie Doll
    12/25/16
    #CASchallenge #day3 #barbiedoll

Wk8QDEH.jpg
    edited April 2017
    HOUSEHOLDS

3. Issac King
    12/27/16
    #caschallenge #day5 #rocker

MNPwfCW.jpg
    edited April 2017
    HOUSEHOLDS

4. Pinky Lime
    1/09/17
    DAY 19: Pastel - #caschallenge #pastel #female #youngadult #pink

Vri3Xhi.jpg