Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Jazztizz Showcase

Comments

• JazztizzJazztizz Posts: 627 Member
    Veriona wrote: »
    @Jazztizz Some of the vids did not play for me as it said you used copyrights, I watched them before bed and was amused. You know my spouse and I just watched 2 movies last week, Assassins Creed and Star Trek. I was snoring at AC as I did not like the story direction they went with vs the ones from the games. Star Trek I don't watch the shows, but I caught glimpse of it when my spouse watches it, he likes the Picard series best and the movies always entertain me.

Thanks @Veriona yeah I have to remove Gangster's Paradise. As far as I know the others are good. Thanks for checking those out. I haven't seen Assassin's Creed but it's a beautiful game. My sons play. Which Star Trek did you see? It's a bit difficult to appreciate movies from games if you don't play, I know what you mean. I loved the Wow movie but we've played for a while so I knew the lore. Have you see The Voyage Home? It's my favorite of all the Star Trek movies - oldie but very goodie. =)
    Find your pack. Love them hard.Because life is short, and sometimes they disappear.Missing Benjamin.Dd9S8jh.gif
  • VerionaVeriona Posts: 505 Member
    @Jazztizz We watched Beyond and Jaylah reminded me of Vette from swtor :D Don't you touch her music! I have not seen The Voyage Home my spouse might of he's a trekkie. I had to own the WoW movie once it was released. I actually watched a few more times in theater and I prefer to watch things on demand when they go free to watch.
  • NinnsterNinnster Posts: 1,215 Member
    Did someone say WoW? I've played since WotLK (yeah... I'm a Disc Priest main). I have some (not all) of the later lore books, and they are pretty awesome, so I *had* to see the movie.. not sure how I feel about it really. I liked elements of it.. but there were elements I didn't like as much too. So I'm a little bit in the middle. Now I am enjoying Overwatch a lot! 70+ plus hours on Mercy... yeah. See a pattern here? Haha!
    OriginID: Ninnster

My Sims 4 Twitter
    My Sims 4 Showcase
    My Sims 4 Gallery

#EAGameChanger

"Creativity is intelligence having fun"
  • CorwimCorwim Posts: 3,218 Member
    You're very welcome @Jazztizz ! :smile: And agreed, Vanderetro is one of the best, allround Sims 4 creators around imho. I love using his poses, his sims always look stunning and while he doesn't do many, but when he does upload a lot, he totally knocks it out of the park every time. B) He commented a while back on my gallery, that was so super wonderful, kinda felt like a Simmer celebrity visiting my creations haha. :smiley:

And absolutely, you should add whatever you like to YOUR showcase! :smile: I wasn't able to watch the videos (that's my aging laptop and lousy internet connection at work there :wink: ), but will return to your videos when I get a better pc next month. They sound like super fun! :)
    @Veriona you play SWOTR? So do we (off an on). I never played a Sith Warrior so I'm not familiar with Vette and don't know Jayla (still have yet to see Beyond). How did you like it? In SWOTR I'm always a smuggler or trooper -- I like to smack stuff and distrust magic (IC of course). =) I want to buy the WoW movie too eventually mostly because it was so awesome to see places we'd walked around for years on the big screen.

@Laebeth Mercy is my favorite but I am very new. I've had maybe 3 hours on her. My son bought me Overwatch for Christmas. But my new-ish (re-fabricated) Laptop won't play Overwatch. It can't render Direct X 10 or higher :( So until we sort that I'm benched. Mercy is my son's main. He does those ranked matches and is very good - gold high tier I think? He plays with four friends. When I could play, he tutored me and we played against bots (head shots mostly which helps with aim). Btw, did you see the cos-play pix on Imgur yesterday? One was an amazing Mercy! Oh I love Junkrat too. SO fun to play. But Reaper is my favorite dps -- probably because in Wow I'm a subtlety rogue, played until Legion so she's 100 -- and we got Legion too but my oldest son disappeared last March (we all four played WoW together) and after a while I couldn't play without him. Disc priest huh. *Salutes* Respect. =)

@Corwim that's awesome that Vanderetro visited your page. It really means a lot and I always appreciate your comments and visits. A few folks from @Rosemow 's wonderful thread have visited and I love it. Yesterday I spent time doing that too and leaving comments. Thanks for your support re my thread. I hope you get to see the vids and get that computer sorted soon. I understand the frustration -- just solved it recently.
    Find your pack. Love them hard.Because life is short, and sometimes they disappear.Missing Benjamin.Dd9S8jh.gif
    Jazztizz wrote: »
    @Veriona you play SWOTR? So do we (off an on). I never played a Sith Warrior so I'm not familiar with Vette and don't know Jayla (still have yet to see Beyond). How did you like it? In SWOTR I'm always a smuggler or trooper -- I like to smack stuff and distrust magic (IC of course). =) I want to buy the WoW movie too eventually mostly because it was so awesome to see places we'd walked around for years on the big screen.

@Laebeth Mercy is my favorite but I am very new. I've had maybe 3 hours on her. My son bought me Overwatch for Christmas. But my new-ish (re-fabricated) Laptop won't play Overwatch. It can't render Direct X 10 or higher :( So until we sort that I'm benched. Mercy is my son's main. He does those ranked matches and is very good - gold high tier I think? He plays with four friends. When I could play, he tutored me and we played against bots (head shots mostly which helps with aim). Btw, did you see the cos-play pix on Imgur yesterday? One was an amazing Mercy! Oh I love Junkrat too. SO fun to play. But Reaper is my favorite dps -- probably because in Wow I'm a subtlety rogue, played until Legion so she's 100 -- and we got Legion too but my oldest son disappeared last March (we all four played WoW together) and after a while I couldn't play without him. Disc priest huh. *Salutes* Respect. =)

@Corwim that's awesome that Vanderetro visited your page. It really means a lot and I always appreciate your comments and visits. A few folks from @Rosemow 's wonderful thread have visited and I love it. Yesterday I spent time doing that too and leaving comments. Thanks for your support re my thread. I hope you get to see the vids and get that computer sorted soon. I understand the frustration -- just solved it recently.

Spouse and I used to play swtor, but not anymore. I actually quit mmos after having to deal with deaths in the family. I tried hard to get back at my previous mmos, including guild wars, elder scroll etc but well gives me ptsd of loved ones when we used to play so I try to avoid it... for now, hopefully. So here I am back to simming it up and learning to build again, or learn in general as I was never any good to begin with, I still need to learn so much. Beyond was awesome! I loved Jaylah so much I kept calling her Vette lol. Also if you want to add your Verdant build to the challenge forum, feel free so we can have show/movie themes showcased there.
    edited April 2017
    RESIDENTIAL

-Starters-

1. For Six
    12/18/16
    $27,376
    Six private bedrooms with desks

5cT325T.jpg
    Post edited by Jazztizz on
    edited April 2017
    RESIDENTIAL

-Starters-

2. Starter "For 8"
    1/28/17
    $32,422
    #starter with 8 bedrooms with desks, 2 full bathrooms, a garden, tv, gaming console, bookshelf, with kitchen table, dining for 8 #8starterchallenge on 20x15 lot

mA7nwSY.jpg
    edited April 2017
    RESIDENTIAL

-Starters-

3. Basic Two-Bedroom Starter
    3/17/17
    $19,932
    Home built for the #prosperitychallenge #inspiration objects (fridge/sink) included and #chefcounters, 2 #tablets. This #starter was built for a 1 #active adult (#punchingbag) and , 1 #artlover teen (#easel) household. No stove but I find that safer for Sims who are learning to cook. By the time they learn how to cook without killing themselves, they have enough to buy a stove, and expand the kitchen. #zevath

YqDhLd3.jpg

Spouse and I used to play swtor, but not anymore. I actually quit mmos after having to deal with deaths in the family. I tried hard to get back at my previous mmos, including guild wars, elder scroll etc but well gives me ptsd of loved ones when we used to play so I try to avoid it... for now, hopefully. So here I am back to simming it up and learning to build again, or learn in general as I was never any good to begin with, I still need to learn so much. Beyond was awesome! I loved Jaylah so much I kept calling her Vette lol. Also if you want to add your Verdant build to the challenge forum, feel free so we can have show/movie themes showcased there.

@Veriona really sorry to read about your sadness. Definitely understand loss and the fallout from it. *hugs* I'm into the Sims for much the same reason -- not death but my son has been missing for 14 months. I am looking forward to seeing Beyond. As for Elder Scrolls - totally into the single-players since Oblivion. In my opinion there has never been a better thief quest line than the Grey Fox's. I'm about to start a new thread actually if I don't find one for anyone interested in creating houses from that universe. I made a bunch during TS2 -- all the houses you get to own in Oblivion. I will add Verdant thank you!

edited April 2017
    RESIDENTIAL

-Starters-

4. FreelanceBotanist Starter
    3/20/17
    $19,624
    #starter #farmhouse #garden #prosperitychallenge #greenthumb #collector #freelancebotanist #lovesoutdoors I know this is a really simple no-frills house, but to include the garden and keep it at a starter price, I had to cut some corners. It's got lots of room to grow. The design is based on Mom's house in TSBO. #zevath

JaCPrrX.jpg
    edited April 2017
    RESIDENTIAL

-Starters-

5. Nickled and Dimed Starter
    3/31/17
    $24,362
    #nickledanddimedchallenge #starter created for a single mom with a #toddler #child and #teen Simple #family home with a #porch #landscaped full #kitchen See my Nickled&Dimed family for more details about the challenge. (Household #12)

mWvXC2S.jpg
    edited April 2017
    RESIDENTIAL

-Non-Starters-

1. Historical (1890's) Home
    12/22/16
    3 bed/2 bath #writer career #perks #pool #basement #bathroom #inspiration moodlets #historical - currently 3rd bedroom is a game room. #BasedOnMyHouse ♥ (Sorry I know this is a re-upload but the description was off)

PJ2p7EW.jpg
    edited April 2017
    RESIDENTIAL

-Non-Starters-

3. Two Toddler Townhouse
    1/16/17
    For a growing family, includes two #toddler rooms, workout space, #creative bookshelf, #smuggler rocket #techguru TV and more.

ABuggVI.jpg
    edited April 2017
    RESIDENTIAL

-Non-Starters-

3. Muse's Cottage
    1/19/17
    Beautifully decorated with a north-facing studio. outdoor #fitness, lush furnishings, landscaped, Muse's Cottage is ready for entertaining or clubs. A perfect #couple or #single #artist home.

a5fVNpu.jpg

@Veriona really sorry to read about your sadness. Definitely understand loss and the fallout from it. *hugs* I'm into the Sims for much the same reason -- not death but my son has been missing for 14 months. I am looking forward to seeing Beyond. As for Elder Scrolls - totally into the single-players since Oblivion. In my opinion there has never been a better thief quest line than the Grey Fox's. I'm about to start a new thread actually if I don't find one for anyone interested in creating houses from that universe. I made a bunch during TS2 -- all the houses you get to own in Oblivion. I will add Verdant thank you!

I am sorry too, I have no words but that my friend. *hugs*

I am sorry too, I have no words but that my friend. *hugs*

@Veriona thank you. <3 It's really wonderful to have connection without having to talk about it much and just through the simple enjoyment of a beloved game and all the creativity that comes along with it. =)
  • NinnsterNinnster Posts: 1,215 Member
    @jazztizz We have so much in common!

I love Junkrat too! Omg I never laugh like I do when I play him. Throwing random bombs and seeing people die cracks me up! And I have recently taken up Reinhardt as well, trying to widen my repertoire. He is awesome! I can't aim for 🐸🐸🐸🐸 so I stay away from most dps. lol. I did not see that cosplay! Will have to look it up! Hope you get your laptop sorted soon so you can play again! :)
    Gold rank is not bad! I am just under gold this season, and just need a few more wins to reach it. Easier said than done though!

Disc priest ye. My boyfriend played when I met him 8 years ago. I was innocent (haha) and Sims was the only game I played. I was all like 'WoW is bad I don't like it'. But I realized it was an interest of his, so I should at least take an interest.. and that became my downfall. haha! When I learned I could heal people and not kill them.. SOLD.

Funny story: The first WoW character I ever made was on my boyfriends account. She was a Blood Elf disc priest called.. Laebeth. haha. It was a username I often used back then from the LoTR days. Remember those elven name generators? Well, Laebeth is my name in Elvish (on type of Elvish). When I got serious about the game and got my own account I couldn't pick that name, so I had to give my priest a new name. I named her Ninni. That's why my OriginID is Ninnster. I use Ninni/Ninnster depending on what is taken. So yeah, that's a little story for ya there!

You were a rogue!?! OMG as a disc prist I had whole expansions where I was terrified of them! Hearing that invis sound or seeing the sap above me head.. it would freak me out.

And just gonna say this, as the mother of two sons... your story breaks my heart. Sending you a big hug :heart::heart:
    OriginID: Ninnster

My Sims 4 Twitter
    My Sims 4 Showcase
    My Sims 4 Gallery

#EAGameChanger

"Creativity is intelligence having fun"
    Lorto now that had the BEST crafting system ever in any mmos I have ever played in my life. I miss my hobbit house... I weep for those days :'( My collection of music boxes for my house.... ahh memories. Ok hijacking your replies. As for wow I played druid, shaman, cleric those were my bg classes duo with spouse, my raiding class was affliction warlock.

Best screams of that game for me with spouse is "Honey DOT DOT RUUUUNNNN"
    edited April 2017
    @Laebeth re Junkrat read that sentence ooc *grin*
    Throwing random bombs and seeing people die cracks me up!
    He is a blast (pun intended) to play. Reinhardt is my favorite character as far as personality. He's such a hoot. The thing about "Look at that hair" when -- is it Widow? his old poster is admired is so funny. My son plays him a lot. Have you tried the new tank?

I got into wow because of my middle son. At one point all three sons (my daughters weren't interested at least as far as I know), my husband and I were all playing plus their friends and we always had a 5-man sometimes a 10. Not in Vanilla of course. Raids were crazy then. My first toon was an undead rogue named Concertina because of my poem Concertina.

Concertina's Song

If I have no human heart
    No blood flowing through my veins
    Then why this longing all my life?
    Why this sadness once again...

I like your game names! I'm so into making new names and have had many. My main (Tez) is a nelf. I love playing belfs though. My belf rogues were Gougeous and Stepchild (yes she's a redhead hehe). As a rogue, nothing beats torrent for interrupts. And you wouldn't have been afraid of me had we met on Azeroth. =) I was mostly a carebear. I did well at pvp but the adrenaline was wasn't good for my body -- total rush.

Thanks for your kindness regarding my son. <3

@Veriona I laughed-out-loud for real when I read your "best screams" comment how funny. We've had some great times in Wow. So much laughter. We did play LOTRO too (the fainting is hilarious and I loved the instruments). I was so excited to be a bard but the ridiculous yelling put me off. I found it to be an awkward battle system too but then I was spoiled by Wow. I have heard that about the crafting and did try a bit of if. Very complex and I would imagine lots of fun.

My husband and I met in a game in 1999, a text-based RPG. Based on the poems I wrote for the people in that game (Gemstone), I had collection of poetry which I published last year on Valentine's Day (Elanthian Love Songs) 100 percent of which funds Under1000Skies.

I've so enjoyed this forum and am really glad I have had a chance to get to know you all better. Very grateful.

<3@Rosemow @Laebeth @Corwim and @Veriona <3

Edited for clarity. Will definitely work on taking the Bard's advice about being the soul of wit. ;)
    So you guys were both horde huh? Did you both weep a little when they yelled "For the Alliance!" at the end of the movie? huehuehue So many people in the audience at the theater boo'd at that, I was the only one cheering :D

Ah you speak of MUD, I never played that but our friends back then were trying to get us to try it, but spouse and I were busy with full time jobs and him with school. Not until EQ did we really dab into our first mmo gaming, before that it was nintendo, playstation etc. I actually haven't had much strength to go out there and pick up where I left off since December, our special someone passed 2 days before Christmas and I have been a hermit since. Only recently after launching S4 again was I able to let my mind be at ease without that filling of longing and lost. I can't even listen to sad songs, I still do but well it's touchy. I wish the best with your writing.

And yes, minstrels in lotro were great that was the class I played. I made my human tall and lanky she was the best and the graphic errors that randomly happened when I played my lute was hilarious. I even went in banks played songs and got some gold for it randomly, I felt all artsy getting income lol I spent many hours farming and crafting, horse racing in that game, good times.
    @Veriona I don't have faction bias and easily play both. I was cheering too for the Alliance. :wink: Yep I guess you could call it a MUD. They're the Ferrari of MUDs compared to the average 4-wheeler. Sounds fun making coin even if it is a game. Sounds like you got more tips than my sims do busking. :/ I'm so sorry about your loss just before Christmas. It's such a hard time to lose someone you love. I hope the memories of your love and good times together bring you comfort - but even that can be difficult. "There is no pain so great as the memory of joy in present grief." Aeschylus Time doesn't heal but you will get stronger.
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,594 Member
    Hello
    It is very special that you write poetry <3 You are a very creative person , and it is special that you use your creativity to write stories, poems and in the creating of builds and sims in The Sims.
    rosemow wrote: »
    Hello
    It is very special that you write poetry <3 You are a very creative person , and it is special that you use your creativity to write stories, poems and in the creating of builds and sims in The Sims.

Thank you @Rosemow =) I've been very inspired since joining your thread. I learned from my friend that the word "inspired" literally means "to be filled with spirit" in the sense of being a vessel to receive ideas. I visualized water being poured over a thirsty plant. I believe when we create and share our creations, we show each other the very best part of ourselves. When I know what you find beautiful, I get a glimpse into your heart. <3
    rosemow wrote: »
    Hello

Thank you @Rosemow =) I've been very inspired since joining your thread. I learned from my friend that the word "inspired" literally means "to be filled with spirit" in the sense of being a vessel to receive ideas. I visualized water being poured over a thirsty plant. I believe when we create and share our creations, we show each other the very best part of ourselves. When I know what you find beautiful, I get a glimpse into your heart. <3

About to head to bed and watch last episodes of The Magicians and read this, it moved me. But now I really have to move out of my pc chair, spouse is getting impatient. Goodnight.