Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♦ The Gifting Directory ♦ Happy 11th Anniversary!

Comments

• Nomiko13Nomiko13 Posts: 1,497 Member
    Lol now that I'm dangerously low on simpoints once again, I haven't been able to get ads lately. And I need to get the Now & Then Century Manor when it shows in the Daily Deals. Kill me LOL.

Also, dunno if any of these are your username on here, but thank you @kylieRose @kylierose19_2 @kylierose1203 for the gift!
    ▼add/follow▼
    ●【youtube】【 sims 3 page】【gallery】●

mario_10.jpg
    ●|| free items | daily deals | cascades |thank you ||●
    ▲still waiting on sims 4 generations▲
    ▶owner of the store since 9/21/2017◀
  • lauravonawesomelauravonawesome Posts: 2,905 Member
    I got a really nice run of ads the other day, so tried to do some gifting of my own... Not sure what's up with the store though, since I seem to be able to gift some people and not others (which is a huge pain, since I really want to share the advert love lol).

I usually get 2 working ads a day... but I got 500 sp from them yesterday morning for some reason (don't care, will take it lol).
    I own the store, as of 12/16/17!| Thank you | Friends?| DD Rotation & Sales Help

anigif_enhanced-19003-1450118526-12.gif
  • pxelskiespxelskies Posts: 1,064 Member
    @LillaGrisen You're welcome! :smiley:

And lol, lucky you @lauravonawesome :p That's great! I have the same problem with gifting, though. Sometimes the Store will simply /not/ let me gift someone... :(
  • lilrosaleenlilrosaleen Posts: 92 Member
    @LadyMarmelade01 you are very welcome :)

I am currently doing the "browserdance" to no avail.
    Instead the ad-button is only visible when I am not logged in.
    How peculiar!

@Nomiko13 The Century Manor is certainly a beautiful set!

@lauravonawesome thank you so much for the gifts! It lowered my cys for Futureshock Loft Collection. :smiley:

@lilrosaleen I agree! I just grabbed it from the Daily Deals :)
    ▼add/follow▼

mario_10.jpg
  • Dusty_BootsDusty_Boots Posts: 236 Member
    I'm getting tons of ads... They're so pretty when they spin & spin but never load up/pay out. :/ And I'm having the same difficulties as some others with an endless loop when gifting, signing in, too. Last time I let the sign-in spin for about 2 minutes, got impatient, hit refresh and then I was all signed in (sans :astonished: spinning).
    I'm getting tons of ads... They're so pretty when they spin & spin but never load up/pay out. :/ And I'm having the same difficulties as some others with an endless loop when gifting, signing in, too. Last time I let the sign-in spin for about 2 minutes, got impatient, hit refresh and then I was all signed in (sans :astonished: spinning).

I'm getting a bunch of those too~ blue screens and no SP. Booooo!

@Dusty_Boots thank you so much for the chicken coop! Hugs to you :)
    I own the store, as of 12/16/17!| Thank you | Friends?| DD Rotation & Sales Help

@lauravonawesome that chicken coop is lovely! It saves you a trip to the store for eggs and plus, the baby chicks are so cute when they hatch (they hatch after not harvesting eggs for some time) :smiley:
    ▼add/follow▼

mario_10.jpg
    Nomiko13 wrote: »
    @lauravonawesome that chicken coop is lovely! It saves you a trip to the store for eggs and plus, the baby chicks are so cute when they hatch (they hatch after not harvesting eggs for some time) :smiley:

I'm super excited~ I know my sims will enjoy cuddling with the baby chicks (we had some baby chicks in my first-grade class many moons ago, and they were super super cute!)... and I will definitely make my next insane Sim argue with the evil chicken lol.

:D Argue and fight with Charles the Evil Chicken!

:D Argue and fight with Charles the Evil Chicken!

Oh I plan on it lol. Thanks again!

@lauravonawesome You're very welcome! I love that coop, I find the some of the interactions pretty amusing. Like arguing with Charles and

Ask your chickens for the answers to life’s more puzzling questions… then ask yourself why you are talking to a chicken. :D
  • taratownietaratownie Posts: 167 Member
    edited April 2017
    Thanks to @lauravonawesome for Snap and Sprint Shoes <3

Laura, I noticed there were some Show Stopping Styles items in your wishlist. Just a warning if you're going to buy the whole set, it's not in CYS and you won't get discounted for owning any items of the set.
    Post edited by taratownie on
    I have everything I want from the Sims 3 Store. Thanks again for everyone who helped <3
    edited April 2017
    And thank you @taratownie for my beautiful Fair Maiden. Hugs to you :)

Since it was on my top 5, I've updated that too~ yay!

Thanks for the tip re: show-stopping style... I'm not planning on the full set, I don't think, since there are only a couple of outfits I like from it. But we'll see. :)

• Sally_Sally_ Posts: 47 Member
    Here's my top 5, I'm Sally_thesims :)

Hideaway Bunk Bed (90 sp)
    Timberland Vanity (75 sp)
    Asymmetrical Plant Frame (25 sp)
    Tiny Prodigies Early Learning Center (1900 sp)
    Wood-framed Bedstead (100 sp)

Happy simmin :blush:
  • bleedin9mascarableedin9mascara Posts: 100 Member
    edited April 2017
    Thank you @Anmirla and @lauravonawesome for the two hairs!

I've been reading over the forums of all your posts and understand the store, deals and how to make MMAO and Daily Deal rotation work to my advantage. Thanks to all of you who have posted and made threads helping the rest of us! I know I deeply appreciate it! I never even knew the DD had a pattern until now lol

Updated my top 5 btw!
    Not much longer now until I will be able to update my posts. =^-^=
    My Top 5 is renewed.
    • Grapes of Nectary Table Lamp
    • Portable Platter
    • Bridal Bouquet
    • Tiny Mushroom Lamp
    • Happily Ever After Pretty Princess Dress

A pleasant Simday to all!
  • Jude525Jude525 Posts: 1,699 Member
    edited April 2017
    I've found that lately when I can't send a gift on my PC I have been successful on my phone or tablet. Don't know why, but there it is.

I love the interactions with the chicken coop. I also enjoy the Grandpa's Grove Tractor. Looking forward to the next farm I play. I haven't used the Milkin' It Dairy Corral yet. (BTW according to my research it isn't possible to tip a real cow. They are too aware, even in their sleep, to be thrown off balance by a mere human. They do weigh quite a bit after all.)
    aka Jude
    I own the store as of 1+7/17/17

My Studio

My build thread in the Creative Corner
    @Jude525 good to know. If I can find my tablet, I'll keep that in mind. :)

my tablet is in a box somewhere. i moved back in january but am still not unpacked as i got pneumonia the day we moved in and then broke my leg (between that and our week-long power outage, i guess that's my 3 things for 2017 out the way in the first 2 months lol). will have to go look for it when my cast comes off next week (hopefully).

i own grandpa's grove, but have never used it; now that i have the chicken coop though, i might build a little farm (and an insane sim, to go argue with charles @Dusty_Boots ).

edited April 2017
    Yay, someone gifted me the True Romance Hairstyle~ updated my top 5 :)

Edit: Grabbed Stones' Throw for 798 SP, which gave me Best of 2012 free~ there was an item in there on my top 5, so I've edited my list again :)

Now to sleep before Lullabies goes on sale :)
    Post edited by lauravonawesome on

• Sally_Sally_ Posts: 47 Member
    Hi, here's my top 5:
    1. Asymmetrical Plant Frame
    2. Overly General Dining Chair
    3. Orchids of Many
    4. Timberland Vanity
    5. Tiny Prodigies Early Learning Center
    http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=Sally_thesims
  • jg2342arjg2342ar Posts: 457 Member
    Lol now that I'm dangerously low on simpoints once again, I haven't been able to get ads lately. And I need to get the Now & Then Century Manor when it shows in the Daily Deals. Kill me LOL.

Also, dunno if any of these are your username on here, but thank you @kylieRose @kylierose19_2 @kylierose1203 for the gift!

I am always low... the only ads I usually get are the suvery and they never work :(
    A heartfelt thank you so much to @charlotteprice who has gifted me my entire top 5!

Oh wow, @charlotteprice just gifted me my entire top 5 as well! Many thanks, and hugs to you :)

All of you are wonderful, and I'll definitely do some more gifting of my own when I can get some working ads.

Top 5 updated!