Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

100 Baby (TWIST) Challenge!

13...Next

Comments

• RawlaRawla Posts: 7,495 Member
    edited April 2017
    I've been on hiatus since early February. I just came back today. I'm sorry that I missed your posts. I'll try to comment on them now.

First of all congrats on having triplets on the first pregnancy! That's super fun! :smiley:
    DebraF63 wrote: »
    @Rawla was wondering if there were any updates to the challenge what with toddlers, city living & vampires?

Toddler rules have been added to sandbox and hardcore/epic. If you would like to know about anything specific about city living and/or vampires with this challenge, please ask.

So far my founder has had 1 hubby who fathered 12 kids (last born after he past away). Stats: Triplets, single, 4 sets of twins. 5 Girls & 7 boys. Having to wait until the current teen twins are out of the house, but will be looking for hubby 2 soon since right now there are 6 kids in the house twin teen, twin children and twin toddlers.

Its so sad that he wasn't there to see the last one born, but 12 kids is a great achievement for one to father. XD I love seeing your progress!

Post edited by Rawla on
    edited April 2017
    I'm still doing this by the way! I've been sharing little bits about it and a couple of images here! I'm on baby 31 so far and the second husband :)

tumblr_oky8vpINFC1sh6zzso1_540.png
    tumblr_okygquMjpe1sh6zzso1_540.png

Yay! And the little ones are so adorables! If you still have a screenshot of when they got older, I'd love to see them. Or if you have new pics too, share them. :smiley:

Rules for toddlers and an adjustment to employment has been added to both the sandbox and the hardcore/epic versions of this challenge. Happy Twisting! :smiley:
  • DebraF63DebraF63 Posts: 230 Member
    Thank you @Rawla I have updated my print out. Glad to see you back. I haven't been taking any pictures and I don't write, but I can try getting pictures and keep the stats up to date.
    Thank you @Rawla I have updated my print out. Glad to see you back. I haven't been taking any pictures and I don't write, but I can try getting pictures and keep the stats up to date.

Even if you just post stats, that's okay with me. I'm a curious sort. :smile:
  • RoggieBearRoggieBear Posts: 243 Member
    I can't finish any legacies... I'll try this IF I ever finish my regular 100 baby challenge... which I may have accidentally deleted... oops.
    ef9eb77d415cabaae36ff6de0598edad--tms-entertainment-cat-cat.jpg

Inspired +1 - Who isn't inspired after seeing the cutest thing ever come out of the banana they were eating?

RoggieBear
    RoggieBear wrote: »
    I can't finish any legacies... I'll try this IF I ever finish my regular 100 baby challenge... which I may have accidentally deleted... oops.

haha I find legacies and challenges in general to be ...well... a challenge. I hope you like this one. Happy Twisting! :smiley:
  • iamcherylfailsiamcherylfails Posts: 214 Member
    Rawla wrote: »

Yay! And the little ones are so adorables! If you still have a screenshot of when they got older, I'd love to see them. Or if you have new pics too, share them. :smiley:

Well those two are long gone now but they didn't age up into very nice looking adults (most of my kids in this challenge don't)...

Here they are as kids:

tumblr_olbg3jrgv31sh6zzso1_540.png

tumblr_ol2t9uGUZw1sh6zzso1_540.png

• iamcherylfailsiamcherylfails Posts: 214 Member
    I'll share some from my household as it currently looks :D
    The triplets Raven, Azure and Warren who are numbers 36, 37 & 38:
    tumblr_ow3moxxndv1sh6zzso1_1280.png
    tumblr_ow3abhPTo31sh6zzso2_540.png

And the household's most recent addition (putting us back up to a full house *sigh*) is baby 39:
    tumblr_ow3ce7SciE1sh6zzso2_540.png
    tumblr_ow3ml4fdTq1sh6zzso3_540.png
    tumblr_ow3mneQRND1sh6zzso2_540.png

Since toddlers kids haven't been aging out of the house as quickly so I keep ending up with a full house where I hardly ever had one beforehand :s

Ok an update my mom found hubby #2 who was working at the gym so I he ended up with the Body Builder Aspirations and Pro Athlete career so in the long run he is having a "Very" long life - he is over 451 as I typed this and he has fathered all the children from #13 on we are at 91 and counting. So the the goal at his point is to see if he can finish out at 100. (PS did try to off him a few different ways didn't work).
  • lilypadmeulinlilypadmeulin Posts: 1,655 Member
    So gonna try this out!!!!
    edited September 2017
    @iamcherylfails - I love the way your kids look. So cute! Yes, full houses are definitely a thing now with toddler stage. Looks like you're having fun though. Thanks sooo much for sharing! :smiley:

@DebraF63 - You're almost done. Awesome!! I think its funny that you tried to off a hubby and he refused to submit to your will. Guess he deserves to keep helping with the babes. lol

@lilypadmeulin - Yay! Welcome to the challenge!

Happy Twisting everyone! <3

Ok finished Papa #2 fathered 88 kids. I did retire him after he completed 3 jobs and let mom work outside the house after she 3 completed 3 city living jobs from home. Lots of twins and less then 10 singles and the 1 set of triplets at the start. Stayed in the same house the whole even got Fabulously Wealthy, Mansion Baron, Grill Cheese, Bestselling Author, Master Chef, Musical Genius, Painter Extraordinaire, Soulmate, and Freelance Botanist. Also Bodybuilder for the 2nd dad, Renaissance Sim and Nerd Brain but can't remember if the 2nd dad or mom completed those. Dad 2 is still around btw. Total girls 43 and boys 57.
    Ok finished Papa #2 fathered 88 kids. I did retire him after he completed 3 jobs and let mom work outside the house after she 3 completed 3 city living jobs from home. Lots of twins and less then 10 singles and the 1 set of triplets at the start. Stayed in the same house the whole even got Fabulously Wealthy, Mansion Baron, Grill Cheese, Bestselling Author, Master Chef, Musical Genius, Painter Extraordinaire, Soulmate, and Freelance Botanist. Also Bodybuilder for the 2nd dad, Renaissance Sim and Nerd Brain but can't remember if the 2nd dad or mom completed those. Dad 2 is still around btw. Total girls 43 and boys 57.

Wow! You're doing awesome!! I am very impressed. :smiley:
    edited June 2021
    Rule updates:
    1. Vampires are not allowed since they do not need age potions to stay forever young.
    2. Nannies, Butlers and Maids are available for use in Sandbox edition. Enjoy! :)
    3. Yes you may use Story Mode to create your Founding Sim(s). (Sandbox Edition)
    4. No you may NOT use Story Mode to create your starting sim(s). (Hardcore Edition)