Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♦ The Gifting Directory ♦ Happy 11th Anniversary!

Comments

• Nomiko13Nomiko13 Posts: 1,497 Member
    @lauravonawesome what complete your set percentage are you at and what's your CYS discount price with the Lullabies and Nursery Rhymes?
    ▼add/follow▼
    ●【youtube】【 sims 3 page】【gallery】●

mario_10.jpg
    ●|| free items | daily deals | cascades |thank you ||●
    ▲still waiting on sims 4 generations▲
    ▶owner of the store since 9/21/2017◀
  • lauravonawesomelauravonawesome Posts: 2,905 Member
    edited April 2017
    Nomiko13 wrote: »
    @lauravonawesome what complete your set percentage are you at and what's your CYS discount price with the Lullabies and Nursery Rhymes?

@Nomiko13 I'm only at 7% owned, and my CYS price is 1615 SP, which is why I was thinking of waiting it out until #138 comes around again, but who knows when that will be. I'm lurking the DD thread now to find out what the total would be.
    I own the store, as of 12/16/17!| Thank you | Friends?| DD Rotation & Sales Help

anigif_enhanced-19003-1450118526-12.gif
    @lauravonawesome it'll come back at 418 (which is its cheapest) in approximately 122 hours (about 5 days). 148 will be its most expensive, since in a coupe hours it'll be a medium price. I'll try to help out as much as possible so you can get that green download button!
    ▼add/follow▼

mario_10.jpg
    edited April 2017
    @lauravonawesome it'll come back at 418 (which is its cheapest) in approximately 122 hours (about 5 days). 148 will be its most expensive, since in a coupe hours it'll be a medium price. I'll try to help out as much as possible so you can get that green download button!

Thanks for the info~ I guess I got 138 and 418 mixed up, since I thought it was the other way around.

In that case, I'll keep watching those ads and hold out until 418. I appreciate everything you've already done to help me complete the set. TY :)

Edit: just went to download some stuff from my purchase history and saw the chair~ thank you @Nomiko13 :)
    I own the store, as of 12/16/17!| Thank you | Friends?| DD Rotation & Sales Help

@lauravonawesome you're very welcome. The Lullaby set is so so so pretty. It was one of my must-haves! I like the baby monitor and the changing table so much!
    ▼add/follow▼

mario_10.jpg
    edited April 2017
    @lauravonawesome you're very welcome. The Lullaby set is so so so pretty. It was one of my must-haves! I like the baby monitor and the changing table so much!

I figure they'll help me with Sim babies... and, since I don't much care for the little gremlins, anything that makes looking after them easier actually lets me enjoy my legacy saves and they feel less like torture lol.

But some of the stuff in that set is beautiful~ the chair you gave me is probably one of my favourite items from that set, since I love the owl design. :) Thanks again, and many hugs!

Oh my gosh, @Nomiko13 I just saw all the other pretty things you gave me~ thank you thank you thank you :)

edited April 2017

I figure they'll help me with Sim babies... and, since I don't much care for the little gremlins, anything that makes looking after them easier actually lets me enjoy my legacy saves and they feel less like torture lol.

But some of the stuff in that set is beautiful~ the chair you gave me is probably one of my favourite items from that set, since I love the owl design. :) Thanks again, and many hugs!

@lauravonawesome I agree so much. I also like that we can finally bathe our babies and toddlers, because I always thought it was weird we couldn't do that to them at all. The toddlers walk up to the baby monitors and signal you to do interactions with them when they're lonely lol.

That chair is beautiful! :love: The creators did a darn great job on designing for sure! Many hugs and welcome to you :)
    ▼add/follow▼

mario_10.jpg
    edited April 2017

@lauravonawesome I agree so much. I also like that we can finally bathe our babies and toddler because I always thought it was weird we couldn't do that them at all. The toddlers walk up the baby monitors and signal you to interactions with them when they're lonely lol.

That chair is beautiful! :love: The creators did a darn great job on designing for sure! Many hugs and welcome to you :)

Yeah, I remember being able to bathe them in the sink in TS2, I think. The 'snuggle' interaction with kids on the couch was adorable too.

I really appreciate all the pretty gifts and will definitely put them to good use in my current legacy save. :)

Also, I used Elianahere's calculator and (if my questionable math is right), Lullabies will be 297 SP on this DD ... would that make it free on 418?

I looked through the DD thread for the price at 418, but that section is missing. Not sure why lol.

Also, I used Elianahere's calculator and (if my questionable math is right), Lullabies will be 297 SP on this DD ... would that make it free on 418?

I looked through the DD thread for the price at 418, but that section is missing. Not sure why lol.

At DD #418, it'll cost 570 simpoints :) (And if you're talking about it missing, are you referring to the latest thread not having listing up to DD item 418? If so, it's in the spreadsheet here highlighted in green)

Yeah, I remember being able to bathe them in the sink in TS2, I think. The 'snuggle' interaction with kids on the couch was adorable too.

I really appreciate all the pretty gifts and will definitely put them to good use in my current legacy save. :)

You're very welcome! <3

▼add/follow▼

mario_10.jpg
    Also thank you @Anmirla for the steampunk item to lower a set I'm working on <3 Much appreciated!

Lastly, to anyone who celebrates, Happy Easter :)
    ▼add/follow▼

mario_10.jpg
  • Dusty_BootsDusty_Boots Posts: 236 Member
    edited April 2017

To CYS for Free the Lullabies and Nursery Rhymes set

DD # 357 requires a remaining CYS of 1069 or less

DD # 418 requires a remaining CYS of 1276 Or less

no more maths today, ok :D
    edit to add:
    ok ok, a tiny smidgeonal fraction of more maths. If 1615 is still your current CYS on that set...

DD # 357 will cost you 547 points
    DD # 418 will cost you 340 points

brb... You estimate 297 points to get DD # 357?
    If so, brb... your current CYS is about 1365? If so, brb...
    DD # 418 will cost you 90 points
    edited April 2017
    Well, looks like my math was spot-on: with @Nomiko13 's help, my total on on 357 is 297 SP.

That being the case, I think I'll wait the extra few days for 418. More discounts = more savings=more SP to gift more wonderful people. :)

@Dusty_Boots thanks again for helping out with the math. Happy Easter to everyone who celebrates it, and a relaxing Sunday to everyone else :)

• Dusty_BootsDusty_Boots Posts: 236 Member
    @lauravonawesome I'm happy to help but I believe it was unnecessary - You Got This! In truth, I kinda like math, or maths for my friends across the pond. Not that I'm all that great at it. :s
    edited April 2017
    @lauravonawesome I'm happy to help but I believe it was unnecessary - You Got This! In truth, I kinda like math, or maths for my friends across the pond. Not that I'm all that great at it. :s

I'm the opposite~ I don't care for math and won't do it unless I absolutely have to, but Elianahere's calculator makes things so easy :)

I just scored Hot Summer Days for free and seem to be getting a nice run of ads that actually work (edit: 500 SP worth of ads!) this morning, so yay!

• Kylieb191Kylieb191 Posts: 4,653 Member
    Way behind after recently coming back but Congratulations @Jahnna
    Friends?: http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/Kylierose19
    Proud member of the "I own the store" club
    Zpj9msL.png
    The real me:https://twitter.com/CupidStupidLov3
  • LadyMarmelade01LadyMarmelade01 Posts: 115 Member
    hi :)

@Jude525 thank you for explaining the spreadsheet in such detail. I was right when I thought this would be so much more complex than it seems. Luckily I didn´t try to delete anaything. :D I´ll wait till the localized sheets are updated :)
    And, to celebrate, I created a Simself for the sole purpose of wearing this dress... If only I had an excuse to wear something like that IRL.

screenshot_original.jpg

I also built a house and put many of the lovely things people have gifted to me in it. It's not done yet, but my Simself is very much enjoying all her new toys. :)

That dress looks gorgeous on your sim @lauravonawesome :)

@Jahnna It´s good to hear that your dog feels better :)

@Dusty_Boots I am finally recovering. Thanks. But I took 4 and a half day to do so and I´m still coughing slightly :( But there are worse things out there :)
    I´m glad to hear. I LOVE Smileys :) Especially the heart ones! <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
  • Jude525Jude525 Posts: 1,696 Member
    Ok so the project to update the spreadsheets is underway. Three zones are now current. US Eastern and Central and Aus Eastern. Please head on over to the DD thread to download. If you have a sheet you are working from you can cut and paste the "new" 'Current rotation' tab to your existing sheet.

There is also more info in my post over there. I will mostly be posting updates on the update project and the (possible) tutorial vids over there.
    aka Jude
    I own the store as of 1+7/17/17

My Studio

My build thread in the Creative Corner
    Due to recent snags, I updated my Top 5.

Top 5 Updated Here
    ▼add/follow▼

mario_10.jpg
  • Sally_Sally_ Posts: 47 Member
    Thank you @Anmirla for the lovely gift :blush:

Here's my top five (cannot post links yet):
    1. Afternoon Jacket
    2. Pretty Pearls Outfit
    3. Stones Throw Greenhouse
    4. Lucky Palms
    5. Al Fresco Street Market

Happy simming!
  • taratownietaratownie Posts: 167 Member
    Thank you Jahnna for your gift! <3<3<3 Belated congratulations for getting all those exclusive items! Sorry this is a bit late, I've been working third shift and haven't been looking here for few days.

Top 5 updated
    I have everything I want from the Sims 3 Store. Thanks again for everyone who helped <3
  • lilrosaleenlilrosaleen Posts: 92 Member
    An update to my Top 5 and a hello :)
    • Grapes of Nectary Table Lamp
    • Portable Platter
    • Bridal Bouquet
    • Tiny Mushroom Lamp
    • Petite Victorian

Happy point and set collecting!
  • Kylieb191Kylieb191 Posts: 4,653 Member
    Updated my top 5 :) i'm all sorts of confused at the moment lol
    Friends?: http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/Kylierose19
    Proud member of the "I own the store" club
    Zpj9msL.png
    The real me:https://twitter.com/CupidStupidLov3
  • LadyMarmelade01LadyMarmelade01 Posts: 115 Member
    edited April 2017
    @lilrosaleen thank you for gifting me the Higher Tech Apron Rack <3<3 This will look so cute in my future Sims kitchen :)