Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Pet Accessories Idea -Edit- THEY'RE HAPPENING! <3

okesterokester Posts: 4,136 Member
edited August 2017 in The Sims 4 Ideas Corner
If a Pets EP for TS4 ever happens (it has to, right?) I think the pets should be able to have more accessories than just collars. In TS3: Pets the horses got to have bridles and saddles, and horns if they were a unicorn. But to the best of my recollection, dogs and cats could only have collars. Wouldn't it be cool to dress your Simmies' pets in an adorable rain gear set? Maybe add some cute bows to those floppy ears, or put them in a nifty sweater vest?
Origin ID: Okest3r_13 Check out my Sims 4 creations!
Post edited by okester on

Comments

• comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    yes it would don't forget spooky day costumes
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • okesterokester Posts: 4,136 Member
    yes it would don't forget spooky day costumes

Omg! I hadn't though of that xD That's also a very good idea! Skeleton doggies and Freezer Bunny kitties xD
  • teajayloveteajaylove Posts: 175 Member
    This would be amazing!
  • Superkam64Superkam64 Posts: 209 Member
    YES! I love this idea! Also things like bandanas and cute little shirts!
  • okesterokester Posts: 4,136 Member
    The pets... THEY HAVE ACCESSORIES!!! ^.^ I'm super excited about this! I know many others probably requested the same thing, but when you feel that you have a great idea and haven't really seen it posted anywhere so you make a forum thread about it, and then it comes true... It's a pretty darn amazing feeling xD
  • MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,750 Member
    and then maybe some people some modders can create service- harness vests so that some of us can pretend to have disabled sims
    6adMCGP.gif
  • littlemissgogolittlemissgogo Posts: 1,808 Member
    The modded harnesses are a great idea! Maybe we'll also see a variety of cute little costumes especially suited for spooky day as well.
    6riwm5.png