Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

You know you're a TS3 addict when...

Comments

• SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    When you hum build/buy music to yourself while you rearrange your furniture IRL.
  • 5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    Sindocat wrote: »
    When you hum build/buy music to yourself while you rearrange your furniture IRL.

Close. I've hummed the Buy Mode music while I was shopping at Walmart. :lol: Got some "interesting" looks from those who heard me.

You know ALL the cheats by heart.
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
  • Mycatjake1Mycatjake1 Posts: 61 Member
    When you are trying to describe peoples' personalities and you use trait names to describe them with.
  • ArielGrintArielGrint Posts: 50 Member
    When you wish that one day making money would be as easy as painting some crappy picture and throwing it up into the air... And that your painting would magically drastically improve after you've painter like 10 big pictures

Or

When you are on a brink of crying angry tears when your male warlock Sim tries to cast a love spell on someone while you aren't looking and it backfires and all out of sudden he is kissing some random chick while on a vacation with his fiance. I almost killed him in an "accident" and had the girl marry his brother... But I have planned the storyline for too long to let such idiocy on his part ruin it(yes, I am still bitter about it and yes, it's been a couple of weeks now)
    I had just moved my starter household of 3 witches - mom, daughter, grandmother - to Moonlight Falls, and some neighbors dropped by, like they do. I was watching mom or daughter, I think, when I hear a musical chime indicating an achievement or wish fulfilled or milestone.

Pause.

Look around to see who got what. Grandma got her First Kiss, because Belinda Crumplebottom is a Love-Charm Bandit. Also, Grandma had somehow completely tanked her relationship with Rick Durwood and become his Enemy - why, I don't know. Grandma asked Belinda to Just Be Friends, and then Asked Everyone To Leave, was Desolate and needed to brood a bit.

So far, I have patched up the friendship - JUST friendship - with Belinda. Ironing out Rick may take longer. Or a Jar of Friendship, we'll see.

I don't have plans for this household per se, and certainly don't mind same-sex relationships... but no. Just, no. :D

But we're veering off-topic. ;)
  • JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    ArielGrint wrote: »
    When you wish that one day making money would be as easy as painting some plum picture and throwing it up into the air... And that your painting would magically drastically improve after you've painter like 10 big pictures

Or

When you are on a brink of crying angry tears when your male warlock Sim tries to cast a love spell on someone while you aren't looking and it backfires and all out of sudden he is kissing some random chick while on a vacation with his fiance. I almost killed him in an "accident" and had the girl marry his brother... But I have planned the storyline for too long to let such plum on his part ruin it(yes, I am still bitter about it and yes, it's been a couple of weeks now)
    I hope you'll excuse me for laughing out loud about this :D Mainly because it's totally recognizable.
    5JZ57S6.png
  • WaterdragonWaterdragon Posts: 780 Member
    When you are playing, and out of the blue you hear build music and think: "Oh, no, it´s the music bug", and then you realize, it´s your phone ringing.
    My sim´s antics: http://waterdragonsblog.com/
    My studio: http://www.thesims3.com/mypage/WatrDragon/mystudio

Just assume that every edit I make is because of typos.
  • KATENESSKATENESS Posts: 3,610 Member
    When you see an empty parking lot and you find yourself thinking, "that's way too many parking spaces, it's just going to cause lag. I should delete some of those." Oh wait... :D
    giphy.gif

• mycami21mycami21 Posts: 752 Member
    When your watching a video and move the cursor trying to change the angle so you can see something better.
    Daily Deal Thread
    What Happened in your game today? 1000 plus pages strong.

Pictures and descriptions of the Clue characters and of Boddy mansion I created can be found here

Stephen and Sakura's Werewolf/building challenge

My Studio
    When you have a dream in which "Compliment Fur" seems like a perfectly normal and polite social interaction.
  • LieseMietzeLieseMietze Posts: 74 Member
    When you don't know, how to spent your freetime, if the Community Site stops working.
    When you're waiting for RL-friends to leave, so you can talk to online-people, who understand your doing.
    When you try to translate languages with google, you can't even spell. :wink:
  • HARIBOWSHARIBOWS Posts: 115 Member
    When you have to have a quick chat with yourself when steam and Origin shows you have over 6,500 hours clocked into the game...

And all that chat results in is you realising it is 6,500 hours that couldn't be better spent. :D:D
  • tintinfootintinfoo Posts: 84 Member

When you are at work and you can't stop thinking about it! Can't wait to go home to play.

Keeping browsing the forum here :-D
  • Jaline33Jaline33 Posts: 1,168 Member
    When you look at the clock at 1:00 a.m. and think, "I'll just play a bit longer . . ." and the next thing you know it is 5:00 a.m.!!! (This was me last night as one of my Sims in Lucky Palms has been doing Adventures).
  • AnthonydyerAnthonydyer Posts: 1,197 Member
    On occasion, I tell my family what my current moodlets are. Whether it is grumpy, tranquil, anxious about..., hungry, etc. I also tell my family what their sim traits are.
    mycami21 wrote: »
    When your watching a video and move the cursor trying to change the angle so you can see something better.

I've done that before! That is a good one.
    ArielGrint wrote: »
    When you wish that one day making money would be as easy as painting some plum picture and throwing it up into the air... And that your painting would magically drastically improve after you've painter like 10 big pictures

Or

When you are on a brink of crying angry tears when your male warlock Sim tries to cast a love spell on someone while you aren't looking and it backfires and all out of sudden he is kissing some random chick while on a vacation with his fiance. I almost killed him in an "accident" and had the girl marry his brother... But I have planned the storyline for too long to let such plum on his part ruin it(yes, I am still bitter about it and yes, it's been a couple of weeks now)

How about being able to skip work for a day if your performance is high enough? Or making 200 simoleons per hour at a part time job that you work 3 hours per day? Or having the power broker job in the business track?
  • ThinkMissPinkThinkMissPink Posts: 160 Member
    After days of browsing "What happened with your Sim family today?" forum updates, you wake up one morning and think. . .
    "Man, I cannot wait to see the Lothario family today!"

...oh wait...

They're not real!

*cries softly*
    “I'm curious about that chicken, eating the rock. I mean, he seems to lack the basic intelligence required for pretty much... everything.”
    ―A villager discussing Heihei
    Maera wrote: »
    When you're going about your day, and thinking that you're 'greening up' your needs.

This reminds me of what I do with the sims 2 aspiration system. When something good happens to me I think of the wants and the increase in aspiration. When something bad happens to me I think of the fears and the decrease in aspiration. One time I was convinced I was a 'total turn off" or a "neglected nightmare" or a "brood bungler" or a "silly goose" when I was really mad about something. I keep picturing my aspiration meter throughout life. I think I am currently in the low/middle green area.
  • SunnyyesjamsSunnyyesjams Posts: 541 Member
    When you see someone and imagine what their babies would look like. It's actually so creepy, I want to punch myself.
    kwdT9wX.gif
  • WaterdragonWaterdragon Posts: 780 Member
    When you are lying in bed thinking, that you have to clean out your sims inventories, because they may lag the game, and then you think, it´s a good metaphor for actual junk lagging down your life.
    My sim´s antics: http://waterdragonsblog.com/
    My studio: http://www.thesims3.com/mypage/WatrDragon/mystudio

Just assume that every edit I make is because of typos.
  • HARIBOWSHARIBOWS Posts: 115 Member
    When you have University Exams in a few weeks but you can't stop playing... :s
  • igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    edited April 2017
    HARIBOWS wrote: »
    When you have University Exams in a few weeks but you can't stop playing... :s
    (Uploads exam answers for you.) You're welcome. >:)

Disclaimer:
    Uhm, those are the answers for your sim's Uni finals. They probably aren't going to do you any good on a real exam.
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top