Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ideas or Feedback?

2...Next

Comments

• lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,255 Member
    @Merkinsprinkles, this thread is asking what's the difference between ideas and feedback. If you have ideas for TS4, then I would suggest going over to The Sims 4 Ideas Corner located down in the Sims 4 section of this site to post this idea over there... ;)
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/the-sims-4-ideas-corner
  • Morgan203Morgan203 Posts: 29 Member
    New NPCs, Skills, Objects, Venue Types, Game play Ideas
    NPCs
    • Photographer—that can take family photos
    • Doctor- that can come to your house for checkups, because you can only buy medicine and take it, it not like you can go check yourself in the clinic with get to work expansion.
    Skills
    • Ballet
    • Gymnastic
    • Jewelry making
    Objects
    • Flower arrangement station
    Venue Types/rabbit holes
    • Daycare center
    • Functional Supermarket
    • Flower Shop
    • Jewelry store
    Gameplay
    • Be able to give money
    • Be able to give gifts like flowers and jewelry especially on a date
    • Be able to ask for money for child----like child support
    • Be able to spilt household funds in half in the event of a divorce
    @Morgan203, this thread is asking what's the difference between ideas and feedback. If you have ideas for TS4, then I would suggest going over to The Sims 4 Ideas Corner located down in the Sims 4 section of this site to post this idea over there... ;)
  • ArnyaAnise751ArnyaAnise751 Posts: 3 New Member
    So i had an idea and wanted to hear your feedback. I know its a touchy subject for some people but I don't mean it to come out harsh and mean because that's not my intention but I was thinking they should add the reality side to pregnancy in the sims 4. Such as the risks and miscarriages and still births, again I'm not trying to come off as a horrible human being and I'm sorry if i offend anyone but its just an idea I wanted to put out there...
    @ArnyaAnise751
    So i had an idea and wanted to hear your feedback. I know its a touchy subject for some people but I don't mean it to come out harsh and mean because that's not my intention but I was thinking they should add the reality side to pregnancy in the sims 4. Such as the risks and miscarriages and still births, again I'm not trying to come off as a horrible human being and I'm sorry if i offend anyone but its just an idea I wanted to put out there...
    This thread is asking what's the difference between ideas and feedback. If you have ideas for TS4, then I would suggest going over to The Sims 4 Ideas Corner located down in the Sims 4 section of this site to post this idea over there... ;)

• CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    ehaught58 wrote: »
    We can all state our own opinions as to what section a thread should be posted in; most are pretty obvious, but a few are a bit confusing. But my whole point is there are way too many categories/sections in the forums. In some cases it can be difficult to know which one to put it in. Which means that it is left up to the interpretation of the moderator and can lead to some frustrations and hurt feelings.

The difference is if something winds up in Feedback it's less likely to actually be explored as a good idea for the game. It's considered ranting. A long time ago Drake said if you want something changed you must put it in the Ideas Corner. I would assume though she isn't around as much that is still the case. And sometimes topics go off topic and turn into ideas instead of feedback and may or may not be moved. It depends on who is moderating.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • CK213CK213 Posts: 20,525 Member
    Loanet wrote: »
    I'm not saying I want to swear all the time, but the number of censored words on this forum is utterly absurd. Many of the words censored are perfectly normal words, or so mild that I think "Okay, I know you want us to be nice but we can't even express a mildly negative opinion on something?".

I know the game wants to be family friendly, but the game also says T for Teen. So does the site. It's RIGHT THERE. I can't even say something - anything - is plum, because it gets censored out.

Aside, It's kind of fun to swear a purple streak by using the word plum.
    How pluming awesome is that? o:)
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    CK213 wrote: »
    Loanet wrote: »
    I'm not saying I want to swear all the time, but the number of censored words on this forum is utterly absurd. Many of the words censored are perfectly normal words, or so mild that I think "Okay, I know you want us to be nice but we can't even express a mildly negative opinion on something?".

I know the game wants to be family friendly, but the game also says T for Teen. So does the site. It's RIGHT THERE. I can't even say something - anything - is plum, because it gets censored out.

Aside, It's kind of fun to swear a purple streak by using the word plum.
    How pluming awesome is that? o:)

Pretty awesome for months plum was my byword even in real life. lol That plumming stinks etc. The real word plum. I'm plumming tired of this etc. lol But blue screen of death initials were censored out the other day in my thread. I can't imagine what those initials would stand for in real life to cause the censor to censor me.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • Captain_CCaptain_C Posts: 180 Member
    edited November 2021
    - Sims 4 Get Famous, when locking someone in a pod, it's a male muffled voice only.
    - Sims 4 Get Famous, cannot become a Director and direct Sims to create a scene to be shown on tv at home or at a movie event premiere.
    - Sims 4 Snowy Escape, would like to have more cultural things like cuisine, martial arts, or some sort of dance or parade.
    - Sims 4 Jungle Adventure, would like to learn a 5 lvl whip trick, to become an actual Indiana Jones.

Where do I put all my ideas? Got the feeling this forum is dead. Moderators? Anyone?
    Until next time!

Take care all!

- C

giphy.gif
    Captain_C wrote: »
    - Sims 4 Get Famous, when locking someone in a pod, it's a male muffled voice only.
    - Sims 4 Get Famous, cannot become a Director and direct Sims to create a scene to be shown on tv at home or at a movie event premiere.
    - Sims 4 Snowy Escape, would like to have more cultural things like cuisine, martial arts, or some sort of dance or parade.
    - Sims 4 Jungle Adventure, would like to learn a 5 lvl whip trick, to become an actual Indiana Jones.

Where do I put all my ideas? Got the feeling this forum is dead. Moderators? Anyone?

@Captain_C, you can put your ideas and feedback over in the TS4 Ideas and Feedback section.
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/TS4-feedback
  • EA_MakoEA_Mako Posts: 846 EA Community Manager
    Appreciate that clarification!

This is a pretty old thread so I will be locking it here to prevent additional necro-posting, but do feel free to create a new thread in the appropriate board if you're not finding a more recent topic you'd like to discuss.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top