Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Stardew Valley - Carpenter shop family

I took a break from Sims and played Stardew Valley for a few weeks. Here are my Sim renditions of the Carpenter shop family: Robin, Demetrius, Sebastian, and Maru. No custom content; download from the gallery here.

5YncmKs.jpg

jn97E71.jpg

imjOu7C.jpg

TEH0YaE.png

rCb06td.png

Comments

• DawnEnigma1DawnEnigma1 Posts: 61 Member
    I really like this family, good job! Downloaded to play later, thank you for sharing. :)
    <3
  • NimieNimie Posts: 206 Member
    Nice! I play Stardew Valley too I'm going to download them, thanks!
  • SimfuncrunchSimfuncrunch Posts: 513 Member
    edited March 2017
    Thanks! I used genetics to create Sebastian and Maru (using only Robin for Sebastian's genetics since he had a different father). I wanted to give Maru overalls like she has in the game, but the only available overalls were totally wrong for her (skimpy and paired with a tank top). I might have had better clothing selections in Sims 3, but that game frequently crashes on me if I spend more than a few minutes in CAS (the Mac version is notoriously unstable).

ETA: Also check out Robin's formal outfit if you download these; I tried to give her a dress and hairstyle similar to the one she wore in Emily's "clothing therapy" cutscene. :smile:
  • iamcherylfailsiamcherylfails Posts: 214 Member
    I love these! I married Sebastian in my Stardew Valley save... I love that I can now plop them into my Sims 4 saves :smiley:
  • SimfuncrunchSimfuncrunch Posts: 513 Member
    I love these! I married Sebastian in my Stardew Valley save... I love that I can now plop them into my Sims 4 saves :smiley:
    Thanks! I made the Carpenter Shop too!