Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I'm back and WHOA...: toddlers?!

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    LadyTachunkaLadyTachunka Posts: 1,454 Member
    @ladybreid your toddler is so precious
    8a35839c629b9a9f3643198909b278c0.gif Been simming since the end of sims 2~Sims Gallery ID:BSAAWaifu
  • Options
    DegrassiGenDegrassiGen Posts: 2,168 Member
    nakibot wrote: »
    Toddlers for me will never be old news cause it took too long on getting them in the first place. The Sims team made them more realistic and lovable that I can't wait for my Sim to get a toddler but right now he's enjoying life in the nude as a young adult and I'm playing with aging on long so it's going to be a while before he gives up his nudist lifestyle to take care of a toddler but nevertheless I look forward to it cause The Sims 4 toddlers are truly what "bundles of pure joy" are made of and that never gets old! #TheMoreYouKnow

This made me ROFL. I haven't explored the entirety of toddlers yet, I just started playing with them. I already love what I saw.

I hope you didn't cough up a fur-ball when you were rolling up and down on the carpet laughing like a comb being rolled down a hill because the owner was mad that even a comb couldn't fix his nappy hair. Next time try (SOAFSBOAWMWLE) as it's much safer. Meaning (Surfing On A Freaking Surf Board On A Wave Machine While Laughing Endlessly) as your laughter will truly end in a splash that not even Capri Sun can give you! Cheers! :)
  • Options
    kaleidoscopicdollkaleidoscopicdoll Posts: 38 Member
    I'm so happy about them! I'm a kind of picky, goal-oriented player that likes to have everyone performing a task at all times (daily work task, aspiration goals, etc.) and toddlers kind of rocked my world. :p They're adorable enough to make up for the trouble they cause, though. xD I love just watching them. Haven't yet had one max all skills though, sigh.
  • Options
    feetinstockingsfeetinstockings Posts: 4,264 Member
    Welcome back OP. I hope you enjoyed your Hiatus??? what is a Hiatus???

I remember the day they came out, hubby and me were getting ready to go out for the day, and hubby said, toddlers are in sims4, "what how do you know?" I think he said it was in the news he watches on line. I gave him that look, and he said "I'll go shopping you go and play your game."
    His just wonderful.

OP there are a lot of posts here about toddlers, one piece of advise is forget the highchair. and do call to meal.
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    Welcome back OP. I hope you enjoyed your Hiatus??? what is a Hiatus???

I remember the day they came out, hubby and me were getting ready to go out for the day, and hubby said, toddlers are in sims4, "what how do you know?" I think he said it was in the news he watches on line. I gave him that look, and he said "I'll go shopping you go and play your game."
    His just wonderful.

OP there are a lot of posts here about toddlers, one piece of advise is forget the highchair. and do call to meal.

A hiatus is a break from something :)
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    feetinstockingsfeetinstockings Posts: 4,264 Member
    @luthienrising thank you. I thought it may be but I also thought it was something or someplace special to do it.
  • Options
    ZarrielZarriel Posts: 475 Member
    Love reading all the replies! I LOVE the tots! SOOOO cute,,,m I can't believe it...makes me happy watching them. Now if they would just bring on the pets and seasons, I would be one very happy camper!!
    Origin ID:
    coollogo_com-31276450_zps25ba3967.png

• Options
    szMermaidszMermaid Posts: 254 Member
    MasonGamer wrote: »
    plopppo2 wrote: »
    Toddlers are soon going to be old news when Pets show up.

But then we'll have all the cute pics of toddlers interacting with pets! B)

Nothing cuter than a dog eating licking a toddler

Or toddlers riding on a dog. It has some images like that and they are very cute. But I believe that they will have many others cute interaction with the pets, so, we will be able to take many pictures or make new poses from this.. will be adorable.
    xyIcMqt.png

If you would like to see Off-The-Grid, Canning/Preserving, and Freegan/Carbon Conscious be made in to a Game Pack or EP, sign the petition!: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/921310/off-the-grid-gamepack-petition-374-signatures/p1?new=1
  • Options
    szMermaidszMermaid Posts: 254 Member
    ladybreid wrote: »
    I've been getting my Inquisition on lately but when I'm in the sims I can't get enough of my wonderful tots, whats not to love?

1jxmow.jpg

and a pic of my sim painting her daughter, I dunno why I just love this:

9qwxv5.jpg

Awn, that's soooo cute and lovely :3 omg *---*
    xyIcMqt.png

If you would like to see Off-The-Grid, Canning/Preserving, and Freegan/Carbon Conscious be made in to a Game Pack or EP, sign the petition!: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/921310/off-the-grid-gamepack-petition-374-signatures/p1?new=1