Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Eco Living flower arranging

we really need something to do with the flowers we pick
more for sim kids and more drama please

Comments

• midnightpearlmidnightpearl Posts: 6,578 Member
    quite true, hoping we get a floristry like TS2 had:
    http://sims.wikia.com/wiki/Flower_Arranging
    I miss flower arranging!
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    edited April 2017
    also I think growing and picking flowers would be more fun if we had flower arranging
  • SageRainWillowSageRainWillow Posts: 2,221 Member
    Flower arranging is something I wish they'd add. If not in this SP, then somewhere down the line. I never bother to plant flowers. There's nothing to do with them, and no bees to pollinate them either.
    42959178421_482f6f6a5c_o.png

• FairyGodMotherFairyGodMother Posts: 7,406 Member
    I don't plant flowers either. I would love if you could "pick" a flower and give it to someone. Or wake up and find a small bundle of flowers at your doorstep from someone you had went on a date with.

• Prink34320Prink34320 Posts: 5,078 Member
    Would be cool if we could give the flowers we have to other Sims, put them in their hair and tuxedos etc.
    Live your life to the fullest, don't wait for a miracle to happen, be the miracle to make things happen.
    Sometimes your creativity is limited where you use it most, but you can use those limitations to inspire new forms of creativity you may never have thought of beforehand.
    I don't plant flowers either. I would love if you could "pick" a flower and give it to someone. Or wake up and find a small bundle of flowers at your doorstep from someone you had went on a date with.

yes that would be nice

I would really like that to
    the flowers in ts4 are so pretty I wish we had other ways to show them off
  • TheGoodOldGamerTheGoodOldGamer Posts: 3,559 Member
    edited April 2017
    @Cinderellimouse You beat me to it! *shakes fists*
    Live, laugh and love. Life's too short not to.
    Agreed. Hazza Plumbob did a great [unofficial] render for this and I need it even more!

that looks so nice I want it even more now to
  • reiureyareiureya Posts: 80 Member
    Yeah, but you know what would be better than just flower arranging? Petal infused teas. They could make art projects and new recipes at the same time, if they did both. It wouldn't be too hard to do either. They could take any dropped petals from flower arranging and use those in tea making. Kind of like saving a garnish, and there are edible flowers in the world so you could have some flower themed dishes too. I'm not sure why they haven't done something like that in an expansion pack XD or with Outdoor Living. Flower dishes and tea would've went hand and hand with camping.
    edited April 2017
    reiureya wrote: »
    Yeah, but you know what would be better than just flower arranging? Petal infused teas. They could make art projects and new recipes at the same time, if they did both. It wouldn't be too hard to do either. They could take any dropped petals from flower arranging and use those in tea making. Kind of like saving a garnish, and there are edible flowers in the world so you could have some flower themed dishes too. I'm not sure why they haven't done something like that in an expansion pack XD or with Outdoor Living. Flower dishes and tea would've went hand and hand with camping.

I hope they add that tea someday the more use we get out of the flowers the better
    I really hope they add flower arranging in the in eco living stuff

I hope they add that tea someday the more use we get out of the flowers the better
    I really hope they add flower arranging in the in eco living stuff
  • Meegie1977Meegie1977 Posts: 224 Member
    All great ideas! I'd love them all! ☺
    edited April 2017

it would be wonderful if they could do both. by the way you reminded me how badly I want a tea set for sims 4 o:)@reiureya
  • Morgan203Morgan203 Posts: 29 Member
    Yes, I loved the flower arranging table and it would go well with the new stuff pack,,,,,,,great idea.
  • LadyMariketaLadyMariketa Posts: 123 Member
    Agreed. Hazza Plumbob did a great [unofficial] render for this and I need it even more!

I NEED this!!!! I totally agree that we need something to do with all the flowers and this is perfect! I would love to see this as one of the new game play objects! I loved flower arranging in TS2, I actually used to put a flower station at all of the college dorms so my sims could work on other skills while getting their degrees. I also loved giving them to other sims and using them to decorate.
  • CinderellimouseCinderellimouse Posts: 19,380 Member
    Cinderellimouse You beat me to it! *shakes fists*

MWA HA HA HA HAAAAAAA!

tumblr_ljq9fxKLER1qza3vro1_500.gif

I'd like perfume making from flowers as well. ^___^
  • DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    I would vote for a flower arranging station with more flower seed varieties available. In several builds, I've added to a small area at the back of the house, a gardening station. I use the table with the beat up looking wooden top and metal frame and add the gardening clutter (the watering can and atomizer group, the gloves and spade group and the carryall with gardening stuff in it) along with a few potted plants and flower arrangements on the table and larger flower arrangements sitting around the table base. Sitting near by is the wooden cart with flowers on it and the small ladder of flowers from the backyard pack. Hanging on the outside of the house, is the large tool group and the water hose along with some hanging baskets and wall flower décor.

04-12-17_10-13-11nbspAM_zpsukvazt1u.png
  • reiureyareiureya Posts: 80 Member
    Hehe :3 yeah Tea making is one of my favorite things too. I'm a coffee and tea drinker in real life. I also studied a little bit about edible flowers some in my college Biology class, when I was still in school. There are actually a lot of flowers you can eat, but that doesn't mean they all taste good though XD. Some of them can even be used in making bath oils and jams too. Someone else on the forum mentioned making bath oils. That's one other way they could use the flowers. I think part of this might be good for an expansion like Seasons for Spring, and a crafting Game Pack.
    I hope they pick flower arranging for the pack
    Dannydanbo wrote: »
    I would vote for a flower arranging station with more flower seed varieties available. In several builds, I've added to a small area at the back of the house, a gardening station. I use the table with the beat up looking wooden top and metal frame and add the gardening clutter (the watering can and atomizer group, the gloves and spade group and the carryall with gardening stuff in it) along with a few potted plants and flower arrangements on the table and larger flower arrangements sitting around the table base. Sitting near by is the wooden cart with flowers on it and the small ladder of flowers from the backyard pack. Hanging on the outside of the house, is the large tool group and the water hose along with some hanging baskets and wall flower décor.

that looks really nice
  • DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    Dannydanbo wrote: »

that looks really nice

Thank you.
    @SimGuruGraham would it be possible for the stuff pack team to do flower arranging or would it be to much for a stuff pack?