Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Wilde Legacy {Chapter 2.7 is Out! 12/22/17}

Comments

• pandabear1836pandabear1836 Posts: 2,269 Member
    @thejennifer Well, Juan is blonde and I think he looks just like Brooke! I haven't seen Andrea yet. When Billy chucked that ball at Cecily, all I could think about was her fragile old lady bones! Billy decided to play nice after that, tossing the ball gently to his wife :) Thanks love!
  • thejenniferthejennifer Posts: 724 Member
    Interesting! I'm glad Brooke is doing good though. Hopefully Fern finds someone (and someone that isn't about to pass away at any moment... geez Fern! Not to mention the people she went for must of been nearly as old as her parents :P )
    edited February 2017
    @thejennifer Yes, I'm so happy that Brooke is doing well out there! If only Fern would do the same! I'm just really trying not to interfere with her life! Next chapter will be up either tomorrow or Monday o:)

Edit: Also, 1000 views and 100 comments! Woo!
    Post edited by pandabear1836 on
    That's awesome! Congrats hun :blush:<3
  • JDSimzJDSimz Posts: 791 Member
    @pandabear1836 I just love this family! I can't wait to see Halden as a toddler! =D
    Origin ID: ducklansimming
    "I am ready to face any challenge that might be foolish enough to face me."
    tenor.gif?itemid=9963762
    @thejennifer Thanks love!

@XDJSIMMERX Thank you! Halden is a real cutie, I must say ;) I think you'll like him!
    There is now a family tree on the front page! Couple of spoilers if you're not up to date on the chapters!
    Good morning everyone! I apologize for the long wait for this chapter, a lot has been going on. But chapter 2.3 is on it's way!
  • LiseyLisey Posts: 195 Member
    Looking forward to it- loved the last two updates! :)
    edited February 2019
    Chapter_2_3.jpg
    Welcome back to The Wilde Legacy, everybody! I'm glad to be back and am sorry for the gap between chapters :sweat_smile: This chapter is a bit shorter than usual, but I'm already rounding up pictures for the next chapter! Last time: Emery and Elliott grew into children! Also, Angie found out that she was pregnant and gave birth to a little boy named Halden! Then the whole family spent some time at the park with relatives for Love Day :) Lets get started!
    Screenshot_15546_1.jpg
    Elliott: There's no way that Brooke can lose this race for Riverview Mayor! She's the best sim in town!

You got that right, duckling!
    Screenshot_15546_2.jpg
    Elliott: I feel pretty.
    Screenshot_15546_3.jpg
    Emery: Why are there always dirty dishes around?
    Screenshot_15546_4.jpg
    Angie: Maybe if you bothered picking up your plate after eating, there would be fewer dishes laying around.
    Emery: That's beside the point.
    Screenshot_15546_6.jpg
    Billy: By the way, Brooke called this morning. She wanted to know if I would make a painting for her!

Why does Fern never call as frequently as Brooke? :weary:
    Screenshot_15546_7.jpg
    Cody and Angie are having some fun on the trampoline this morning!
    Screenshot_15546_8.jpg
    Angie: Make sure you don't fall off like last time!
    Screenshot_15546_9.jpg
    Cody: Don't worry! I only fell last time because the trolls were distracting me!
    Screenshot_15546_10.jpg
    I would be scared to jump that high! They're in the trees!
    Screenshot_15546_12.jpg
    The school bus is here!
    Screenshot_15546_15.jpg
    Angie: I can't believe my babies are in school already!
    Screenshot_15546_13.jpg
    She quickly gets over her emotions.

Angie: Time for a belly rub!
    Screenshot_15546_14.jpg
    Mail Lady: Omg! Is that Angie Wilde?
    Screenshot_15546_16.jpg
    Emery, you better not catch a heat stroke wearing that heavy coat!
    Screenshot_15546_17.jpg
    Look! It's Gayle and Juan! He's got Skip's blonde hair and blue eyes, but the rest looks like Brooke!
    Screenshot_15546_18.jpg
    Now you're in your swimsuit?

Emery: You didn't want me to wear my coat!
    Screenshot_15546_19.jpg
    Elaina Shallow: Woah! Excuse me there!
    Demarcus Broke: Pfft!
    Screenshot_15546_20.jpg
    Demarcus: Farts are hilarious!

Ugh, teenage boys and their sense of humor!
    Screenshot_15546_21.jpg
    Chester Koel(Sim!Mariah's son): Is that girl wearing scuba gear? To school?
    Screenshot_15546_22.jpg
    Chester: Booo! Go home and change!

I will not tolerate you bullying my child, Chester.
    Screenshot_15546_23.jpg
    Billy painted a picture that we already have, so it goes straight to Brooke!
    Screenshot_15546_24.jpg
    Billy: It'll be nice to check in with my daughter for a bit.
    Screenshot_15546_25.jpg
    Brooke: You came at the right time, Dad! I was just checking the mail.
    Billy: I thought I would deliver it in person.
    Screenshot_15546_26.jpg
    Billy: By the way, can I go in and use the bathroom? I've been holding it for awhile.
    Brooke: Go ahead.
    Screenshot_15546_28.jpg
    Billy: Doot doot doo, going to the bathroom~

I desperately want to redecorate this house.
    Screenshot_15546_29.jpg
    When he's done in the bathroom, Billy goes to see his newest granddaughter!

Billy: Grandpa is here, Andrea!
    Screenshot_15546_30.jpg
    Billy: Wheeee!
    Andrea: *adorable baby giggles*

Andrea grows to be adorable, just like her siblings!
    Screenshot_15546_31.jpg
    It was just a really nice day today.
    Screenshot_15546_32.jpg
    Cecily made some fried peanut butter and banana sandwiches for the kids afterschool snack!

Cecily: And they'll love it!
    Screenshot_15546_33.jpg
    Cecily: They'd better love it! Or else!

I'm sure the kids will eat them right up!
    Screenshot_15546_34.jpg
    Billy is trying to enjoy his alone time before Emery and Elliott get home :lol:
    Screenshot_15546_35.jpg
    Gayle decided she was going to Grandmas instead of going home afterschool! I'm glad to have her!
    Screenshot_15546_36.jpg
    Gayle: Hi Grandma!
    Emery: Hey, we're home!
    Elliott: I can smell those sandwiches from here!
    Screenshot_15546_40.jpg
    Elliott: Mmm! My favorite!

Look at that smile!
    Screenshot_15546_41.jpg
    Elliott: I love you. Thank you for this glorious meal.
    Screenshot_15546_42.jpg
    Cecily: Oh, no need to thank me. Anything for my precious grandchildren!
    Screenshot_15546_43.jpg
    Elliott: Do you like the sandwich, Gayle?
    Screenshot_15546_44.jpg
    Gayle: I sure do!
    Screenshot_15546_37.jpg
    Cody got an opportunity to try and help these two doctors who were arguing at work!
    Screenshot_15546_38.jpg
    Brook was also randomly at the hospital.

Brooke: Hey Cody!
    Screenshot_15546_45.jpg
    I don't know why sims can't have normal looking cars.
    Screenshot_15546_47.jpg
    Cody: So, we all know that you and Monique haven't been getting along lately. What's the deal?
    Screenshot_15546_48.jpg
    Anita Lobos: I wouldn't have such a problem with her if she wasn't always hogging the lab! Monique is in there all the time. Other people have to work too!
    Screenshot_15546_49.jpg
    Cody: If I talk to Monique, will it get rid of this tension in the workplace?
    Anita: That's up to her!
    Screenshot_15546_50.jpg
    The kids get started on their homework after their snack.
    Screenshot_15546_51.jpg
    Cecily: Gayle, join your cousins and do your homework!
    Screenshot_15546_52.jpg
    Gayle: That sounds like a good idea. Okay, Grandma!
    Screenshot_15546_53.jpg
    Gayle: She tricked me! I hate doing homework!
    Screenshot_15546_54.jpg
    Meanwhile, Cody is at Monique Shelley's house!

Cody: You know what, Monique? Anita is only upset at you because you're always using the lab when she needs it. Why don't you take it easy for a bit?
    Screenshot_15546_55.jpg
    Monique: Anita just doesn't understand! I'm always overloaded with work! I'm just so exhausted. Maybe if I had some time to relax, say, at a party, I can fix the lab schedule.
    Cody: A party?
    Screenshot_15546_56.jpg
    Monique: Great! Then it's settled! Just call me to let me know when the party will be!
    Cody: Wait, what?
    Monique: Bye!
    Screenshot_15546_57.jpg
    Cody: Okay, then. All I have to do is throw a party and everything will be fixed!

Here's hoping.
    Screenshot_15546_58.jpg
    I was looking for Emery and found her singing under the table. How did she even get under there?
    Screenshot_15546_59.jpg
    Ancha: Who's there? Is Cody finally home?
    Screenshot_15546_60.jpg
    Cody: Yay! My dog is happy to see me!
    Screenshot_15546_62.jpg
    Cecily: AAAHH!

Cecily!
    Screenshot_15546_63.jpg
    Cecily: Oooh, my hip!

Ok, Clumsy sims should NOT be allowed on the trampoline. Especially if they're old!
    Screenshot_15546_66.jpg
    Billy: That evil villain has the right idea! If you do evil things, you could get rich!
    Screenshot_15546_67.jpg
    Angie: I'm sure there are plenty of nicer ways to get rich, Billy.

Skip is nowhere in Angie's family tree, but they both had Broke as their last name and have the exact same eye color, which Gayle has now! So far, all of the grandchildren have those same blue eyes. I think even Andrea got the blue eyes, too!
    Screenshot_15546_69.jpg
    It was kinda late, so it was time Gayle was getting home. That very night, she aged into a teenager! I can't believe it! They grow up so fast :cry:
    Screenshot_15546_71.jpg
    The next morning:

Angie: You were right, Elliott! These sandwiches are the best!
    Cody: Someone needs to fill the food bowl.
    Screenshot_15546_72.jpg
    Cody: You picked up your dishes, right son? You know that dirty dishes laying around are invitations for Grandpa to start licking plates!
    Elliott: Yes, Dad.
    Screenshot_15546_73.jpg
    Angie: I think we need another baby around. Halden won't stay little forever!
    Screenshot_15546_74.jpg
    Cecily: Don't you want to get back into work, Angie? At this rate, you'll never complete your lifetime wish!

I'm considering changing Angie's lifetime wish. I just really don't think she will be able to make it to the top of business, since she'll be starting so late. And I'm still on the fence about another baby! They haven't had one that I am sure could be an heir yet!
    Screenshot_15546_76.jpg
    Well, the whole family is going out for a bit. And I mean the ENTIRE family, including Ancha and baby Halden. They're heading to the karaoke place. I've got plans for this house!
    Screenshot_15546_77.jpg
    Angie and Cecily immediately hop into the arcade games!
    Screenshot_15546_78.jpg
    Cecily: Am I dead? Did you kill me? How do you play these games?!
    Screenshot_15546_79.jpg
    Emery is sitting outside with that doll. Looks very similar to Brooke in that outfit; I remember when Queen Brooke refused to eat her vegetables :lol:
    Screenshot_15546_80.jpg
    Cody and Aiden Jones-Joy: Booo!

Guys, don't boo the poor kid! He's trying his best!
    Screenshot_15546_81.jpg
    Feisal: Why, Father? Why have you forsaken me?
    Screenshot_15546_82.jpg
    They didn't stay long because they were only there to get out of my way.
    Screenshot_15546_83.jpg
    Anyway, here is the Wilde's new house! Yeah, it's kinda dark, I'll have a better picture next chapter :sweat_smile:
    Screenshot_15546_84.jpg
    Screenshot_15546_85.jpg
    Screenshot_15546_86.jpg
    Foyer.
    Screenshot_15546_87.jpg
    Screenshot_15546_90.jpg
    Living area.
    Screenshot_15546_91.jpg
    Screenshot_15546_92.jpg
    Screenshot_15546_93.jpg
    Study
    Screenshot_15546_88.jpg
    Screenshot_15546_89.jpg
    Kitchen/Dining
    Screenshot_15546_94.jpg
    Screenshot_15546_95.jpg
    "Skills" room, with random skilling items..
    Screenshot_15546_96.jpg
    Screenshot_15546_97.jpg
    Happy yellow laundry room that I love!
    Screenshot_15546_98.jpg
    Screenshot_15546_99.jpg
    Upstairs area
    Screenshot_15546_100.jpg
    Screenshot_15546_101.jpg
    Cody and Angie's room.
    Screenshot_15546_102.jpg
    Cecily and Billy's sad looking room.
    Screenshot_15546_103.jpg
    Screenshot_15546_104.jpg
    E and E's room!
    Screenshot_15546_105.jpg
    Screenshot_15546_106.jpg
    And Halden's room! If you started noticing that things were sparsely decorated and furnished, it's because I was running out of money fast. This house took forever to build and I'm still not happy with it. The lighting is always super bright and the rooms are too big. It's subject to change!
    Screenshot_15546_108.jpg
    Cecily: I think this is a wonderful house!
    Screenshot_15546_109.jpg
    And here's Halden, who's birthday I completely forgot about! But he's a great mix of his parents! Angie's facial structure and nose. Cody's eye color, eye shape, and lip shape. And I really couldn't tell if his hair is dark brown or black. I think it's a dark brown color. Anyway, he's a looker! Real cute.
    Screenshot_15546_110.jpg
    Yep. Real cute.
    Screenshot_15546_111.jpg
    Angie: I know you'll do wondrous things, my son!
    Screenshot_15546_113.jpg
    I think Ancha agrees with Cecily that we don't need anymore babies! And that's how suddenly this chapter ends! *trying to ignore the fact that this was supposed to be up yesterday* I will try my hardest to put up the next chapter in the next couple of days to make up for it! As always, thank you for reading and leaving your comments! It warms my heart <3 See you next time!
    That car made me laugh. Their cars are unbelievable. :D And Halden is so cute! My heart melted when I saw him! <3 The new house is lovely, also. Great chapter as usual, love. :kissing_heart:
    Yeah, Sims are ridiculous! If it's not the clothes they're wearing, it's the car they're driving! Right now, Halden is up there for heir, based on looks alone. I really hit the genetics jackpot with him! I really like how the exterior of the house turned out, still trying to work out the bedrooms and lighting though. I'll have a better picture of the house and pics of the backyard in the next chapter!
    Yeah, Sims are ridiculous! If it's not the clothes they're wearing, it's the car they're driving! Right now, Halden is up there for heir, based on looks alone. I really hit the genetics jackpot with him! I really like how the exterior of the house turned out, still trying to work out the bedrooms and lighting though. I'll have a better picture of the house and pics of the backyard in the next chapter!

Definitely! Sometimes I have to stop townies and I edit their hair/outfit because it bugs me so much. :D And I guess we'll see how they each look when they're older, though I'm betting on Halden too.
  • LiseyLisey Posts: 195 Member
    The house looks gorgeous. Makes me miss Sims 3 furniture. I also LOVE Ancha - great pet!

Looking forward to reading more! :)
    @Lisey ^^' Sorry for the late reply! Ancha is pretty great, isn't he? And I'm still changing things around the house, cause I'm still not happy with it, lol. The next chapter should be up in a couple of days!

Definitely! Sometimes I have to stop townies and I edit their hair/outfit because it bugs me so much. :D And I guess we'll see how they each look when they're older, though I'm betting on Halden too.
    Well, Emery and Elliott are already teens in game, and they look exactly like their mother, especially Elliott! They're cute, but I'm already hooked on Haldens green eyes and dark curls :love: You thought he was cute now, wait until you see him as a child!

Well, Emery and Elliott are already teens in game, and they look exactly like their mother, especially Elliott! They're cute, but I'm already hooked on Haldens green eyes and dark curls :love: You thought he was cute now, wait until you see him as a child!

Ahhh! I'm looking forward to it!
    Good morning everybody! Keep an eye out for chapter 2.4 today!
    Yeah, should've expected this. The chapter will be up tomorrow for sure!
  • Skcaga6Skcaga6 Posts: 3,399 Member
    When Brooke aged up to a teen, my very first thought was "Oh My! She looks exactly like my niece." I've been loving this story.
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
    edited February 2019
    Chapter_2_4.jpg
    Hey everybody! Welcome back to The Wilde Legacy! I know, it's been awhile, but I've got a brand new chapter here for you! Last time: The family got a brand new house! And Halden became a cute little toddler :smile:
    Screenshot_15546_114.jpg
    Emery: I believe everything you say about your boss not being what he seems. I wanted to just throw in the idea that he might secretly be a member of the undead.
    Screenshot_15546_115.jpg
    Cody: That might explain why he works at the hospital. So he can have an unlimited supply to bodies for his army of the undead! But, don't worry, Em. I always make sure to keep a close eye on him!
    Screenshot_15546_116.jpg
    Halden is just being cute with his toys.

Halden: I love blocks!
    Screenshot_15546_117.jpg
    Screenshot_15546_118.jpg
    It's just a lazy Sunday morning.
    Screenshot_15546_119.jpg
    It's time for breakfast!
    Screenshot_15546_120.jpg
    Cecily: I think it would be nice if the whole family went on fishing trip! That would be fun, right?

These lights are way too bright! I'm pretty sure I toned down all the lights later.
    Screenshot_15546_121.jpg
    Here's a better shot of the house, as promised!
    Screenshot_15546_122.jpg
    Playground for the kids.
    Screenshot_15546_123.jpg
    Patio area.
    Screenshot_15546_124.jpg
    A little garden structure thing I put together.
    Screenshot_15546_125.jpg
    And the area that will be the final resting place of our elders. I tried to make it look as peaceful as possible, far from the playground area :) The only parts of the house that I'm happy with is the exterior, living area, and kitchen. Although, at some point I changed the wallpaper of the kitchen and living room, but that's in another chapter!
    Screenshot_15546_127.jpg
    Billy: I always wanted to go to France! I've had my bags packed for ages!

We're too poor to travel abroad, Billy! This house was expensive!
    Screenshot_15546_128.jpg
    Elliott: When I grow up, I'm going to go on all sorts of adventures!

I'm sure you will, duckling!
    Screenshot_15546_129.jpg
    Angie: This one better grow up handsome and muscular!
    Screenshot_15546_130.jpg
    Halden: I don't want muscles!
    Screenshot_15546_131.jpg
    Halden: And I will be handsome!
    Screenshot_15546_132.jpg
    Speaking of handsome, here comes a handsome prince!
    Screenshot_15546_133.jpg
    Elliott: Yes, it is I, the fairest of the land!
    Screenshot_15546_135.jpg
    Too bad Emery has already taken the castle from our dear Prince.
    Screenshot_15546_136.jpg
    Emery: This is my castle now! Mine to control!
    Screenshot_15546_137.jpg
    Elliott: Pardon me, your majesty, but do you have room for a lonely Prince in your castle?
    Screenshot_15546_138.jpg
    Emery: That depends. Who exactly is this Prince that you speak of?
    Screenshot_15546_139.jpg
    Elliott: Why, it's me! The handsome Prince Elliott!
    Screenshot_15546_140.jpg
    Emery: Hmm. I must speak with the high council before I make a decision.
    Screenshot_15547_2.jpg
    Elliott: I hope she hurries it up in there. I don't want to stand here all day.
    Screenshot_15547_3.jpg
    Emery: The council and I have come to an agreement! You may enter this castle, young prince!
    Screenshot_15547_1.jpg
    Elliott: Alright!
    Screenshot_15548_4.jpg
    Billy wanted to try out the drawing table, so I let him. He's gonna take up sculpting too!
    Screenshot_15548_5.jpg
    Halden: Waaahh!
    Angie: Just tune him out, Angie. He'll stop eventually.
    Screenshot_15548_6.jpg
    Halden: Hmph. I will not be ignored!
    Screenshot_15548_7.jpg
    Cecily: I'll show her how it's done, Hal!

I love you, Cecily!
    Screenshot_15548_8.jpg
    Cecily: Death.

That's ominous.
    Screenshot_15548_9.jpg
    Cecily: Scratchies!
    Ancha: That's the spot!
    Screenshot_15548_10.jpg
    Halden: Why won't this work?!
    Screenshot_15548_11.jpg
    Halden: I will get through this.
    Screenshot_15548_12.jpg
    Halden: Right?

As long as you don't give up, bb!
    Screenshot_15548_16.jpg
    Elliott moved on from the tree house, to the doll house!
    Screenshot_15548_17.jpg
    Elliott: *in manly voice* How dare you do this to your husband!
    Screenshot_15548_18.jpg
    Elliott: *high pitched voice* That's it! I'm leaving!
    Screenshot_15548_19.jpg
    Elliott: And so, she packed her bags and went to start a new life far away!
    Screenshot_15548_21.jpg
    Emery: Why is there a potty chair here?!
    Screenshot_15548_22.jpg
    Emery: I thought I had already learned to use the toilet!
    Screenshot_15548_23.jpg
    Emery: Daddy! Do you want to play with me? You could be my King!
    Cody: Daddy's kinda busy right now, blossom.
    Screenshot_15548_24.jpg
    Emery: Fine! I don't need anybody! The entire kingdom is all mine!
    Screenshot_15548_25.jpg
    Emery: Guards! Take this man to the dungeon straight away! He is trespassing on the royal grounds!
    Screenshot_15548_26.jpg
    Emery: Elliott, wanna play with me? Dad says he's too busy.
    Screenshot_15548_27.jpg
    Elliott: Sure! I can be the King and you can be my Princess!
    Screenshot_15548_28.jpg
    Emery: Woah, hold the phone! Who said that you could be King? How about I be the Queen and you be my Prince?
    Screenshot_15548_29.jpg
    Elliott: How about we rock, paper, scissors for it?
    Emery: Fine!
    Screenshot_15548_30.jpg
    Elliott/Emery: 1, 2, 3!
    Screenshot_15548_31.jpg
    Emery: Grrrr! Let me win!

Why must you ruin my shot, cellphone?!
    Screenshot_15548_32.jpg
    Elliott: Aaahh!
    Screenshot_15548_33.jpg
    Elliott: Moooom! Make her stop!
    Angie: Quit it, Em!
    Screenshot_15548_35.jpg
    Emery: Hmph. Boys are such babies.
    Screenshot_15548_36.jpg
    Angie: Oh my gosh! It's time for dinner!
    Screenshot_15548_37.jpg
    Elliott: Grandma, you always cook the best food. You must be the best chef in the world!
    Screenshot_15548_41.jpg
    Cody: You kids should know by now that your grandma is a super star chef!
    Screenshot-15548_42.jpg
    Cody: Just like how I'll be a superstar surgeon!
    Emery: *cross-eyed* I hope I will be a superstar.
    Screenshot-15548_43.jpg
    Elliott: Well, I'm already a superstar! Look at me washing everyone's dishes!

All the Wilde's are superstars in my book.
    Screenshot-15548_45.jpg
    Cody is admiring Cecily's portrait.
    Screenshot-15548_46.jpg
    Cody: Hhmmm...
    Screenshot-15548_47.jpg
    Cody: Ehh. It's alright, I guess.
    Screenshot-15548_51.jpg
    Cecily: When was the last time this toilet was cleaned?! It's disgusting!

Angie just cleaned that toilet, so I don't know what you're complaining about.
    Screenshot-15548_55.jpg
    It's the end of another day.
    Also, this night, I got a notice that Chester Koel, Sim!Mariah's son, started dating Gayle! Gayle's got a boyfriend!
    Screenshot-15548_56.jpg
    Angie: Ew, what stinks?

That would be your son.
    Screenshot-15548_57.jpg
    Angie: Aww, mommy loves you even when you do stink!
    Cody: She never cuddles me like that.
    Screenshot-15548_59.jpg
    Cody: Come to daddy, Hal! You can do it!
    Screenshot-15548_60.jpg
    Oh my.

Cody: Yay! You did it!
    Screenshot-15548_61.jpg
    Uh oh, it looks like Angie has caught a cold.
    Screenshot-15548_62.jpg
    The twins are arriving at school!
    Screenshot-15548_63.jpg
    Some Girl: Booo! She's in a swimsuit! Loser!
    Screenshot-15548_64.jpg
    Emery: Pfft, whatevs.

Hi Juan!
    Screenshot-15548_65.jpg
    It began raining out of a pretty much cloudless sky. Bad omen?
    Screenshot-15549_2.jpg
    Angie: How could something so disgusting come out of something so adorable?

Tell me about it.
    Screenshot-15549_3.jpg
    IT WAS A BAD OMEN! NOOOO!
    Screenshot-15549_4.jpg
    Cecily: Woah, what's happening?
    Screenshot-15549_5.jpg
    Cecily: Oh, I've died. That's all.

;-;
    Screenshot-15549_6.jpg
    Angie: Oh no! How will I tell Cody?!

Poor Cody is at work, missing his mother's death.
    Screenshot-15549_7.jpg
    Angie: *sad face*
    Screenshot-15549_8.jpg
    I guess I better get used to seeing Grim around. Cecily is just the first of many, after all.
    Screenshot-15549_9.jpg
    Grim: I am here to reap your soul!
    Screenshot-15549_10.jpg
    Cecily: Well, I'm not gonna complain. I've lived a long and happy life.
    Screenshot-15549_11.jpg
    Grim: Welcome to the afterlife, Mrs. Wilde!
    Screenshot-15549_12.jpg
    Cecily: Tell my grandchildren I love them!

Cecily leaves peacefully.
    Cecily_Wilde.jpg
    One of my most favorite sims I had ever created! Cecily lived to the age of 92. My life span is set to 90, but I really expected her to live a bit longer than she did. Cecily was a great founder for this legacy and I will miss her very much!
    Screenshot-15549_13.jpg
    Billy: My beautiful wife!
    Screenshot-15549_14.jpg
    Billy: How can I go on?!
    Angie: Oh why!
    Screenshot-15549_15.jpg
    Ancha: The last thing she ever did was rub my belly!
    Screenshot-15549_18.jpg
    Grim decided he would do the dishes while he was here.
    Screenshot-15549_19.jpg
    And pick up Ancha's toys.
    Screenshot-15549_20.jpg
    Grim: Why is this house so messy?!
    Angie: It's not that bad.
    Screenshot-15549_21.jpg
    Ancha: Poor Halden. How will he be able to grow up without a grandmother?

He'll be fine. It saddens me that Cecily didn't get to see him as a child, though.
    Screenshot-15549_22.jpg
    Grim is tidying up the study now.
    Screenshot-15549_23.jpg
    And then he was gone.
    Screenshot-15549_25.jpg
    There's Cecily's final resting spot. Nice and pretty.
    Screenshot-15549_26.jpg
    Oh, Halden. You are so adorable!
    Screenshot-15549_28.jpg
    Emery went over to Jamie Simovitch's house after school.
    Screenshot-15549_29.jpg
    She's a cutie. I'll keep her in mind for Elliott or Halden!
    Screenshot-15549_30.jpg
    Emery: Waahh! Grandma Cecily is gone!

Oh, bb!
    Screenshot-15549_31.jpg
    She just did her homework and left, because she was in a bad mood.
    Screenshot-15549_36.jpg
    Billy is amazing. I love this painting!
    Screenshot-15549_39.jpg
    Literally no one has any cooking skills, so Angie is trying her hand at it.
    Screenshot-15549_41.jpg
    Annnd, she burned it.
    Screenshot-15549_40.jpg
    Cody is back from a long day at work.
    Screenshot-15549_44.jpg
    Cody: Mother! Why did you have to go?!

My poor baby!
    Screenshot-15549_49.jpg
    This breaks my heart. Well, that's the end of this chapter. Sorry for the long delay, I keep getting caught up in stuff! Thanks for reading and see you in the next chapter!
    Skcaga6 wrote: »
    When Brooke aged up to a teen, my very first thought was "Oh My! She looks exactly like my niece." I've been loving this story.

Hahah, what a coincidence! Thank you for reading and I'm happy you're loving it so far!
    Awwwww, I'm sad she died :( Though, truthfully, I think I will be more sad when Ancha passes. I love animals. :lol: Halden is super cute though!
    @thejennifer Yeah, I hate when pets die in my game! And Cecily will be missed :'( I think Halden will age up in the next chapter, so you'll get to see him as a child!
    @thejennifer Yeah, I hate when pets die in my game! And Cecily will be missed :'( I think Halden will age up in the next chapter, so you'll get to see him as a child!

Awesome! <3 Reading your chapters always makes me wanna play sims 3. :lol: Too bad it's so slow.