Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Rhodes Legacy

Comments

• JaseJase Posts: 2,147 Member
    edited November 2019
    39Zjoeb.jpg
    GLWttJI.jpg
    5ixcJp0.jpg

Anytime with Jaylen is magical; however, it was very cramped inside that bush.

Also it was very uncomfortable since the leaves were scratchy and the flower petals were super sticky. Plus, we even had to pause a couple of times because we thought someone else had came to the pool; however, each time it turned out to just be squirrels... whew!

Afterwards, it was such a beautiful moment. There I was, alone with Jaylen and that gorgeous seaside view with a gentle southern breeze. However, it was time to head back to reality and go back home to Newcrest.

But there was this nagging voice in the back of head about what had just happened between us. It was such an impulse moment that we didn’t take our normal precautions...
    Post edited by Jase on
  • thejenniferthejennifer Posts: 724 Member
    Ohh. Naughty! :lol: I see the boys have been busy. They're cute though, so I'll forgive them for their behavior just this once. ;)
  • Simslover163Simslover163 Posts: 2,833 Member
    Naughty, naughty! :lol:

Their relationship is so adorable! :blush:
    sEgXZ52.jpg
    Sims 3 Blog | Tales from Veronica L. Hopkins High | Camellia Treasures (Coming Soon)
    edited April 2017
    @thejennifer Bwahahaha! :D Yeah, things did get a bit on the naughty side, but their actions with cause even cuter results. ;)

@Simslover163 Thanks!! I'm hope their story keeps you interested. :)
  • CrzydramaqueenCrzydramaqueen Posts: 632 Member
    They're so cute together!
    cropped-vampiresig-e1486927472938.jpg
    Jase wrote: »
    @thejennifer Bwahahaha! :D Yeah, things did get a bit on the naughty side, but their actions with cause even cuter results. ;)

@Simslover163 Thanks!! I'm hope their story keeps you interested. :)

Awwww! Now I'm extra excited to see the kids! <3
    Ah! Didn't see that last one! Hahaha! Yeah, it must be super uncomfortable to do that in a bush :D
    @Crzydramaqueen LOL... exactly! :D And thanks for the kind words again too!
  • minkydpainminkydpain Posts: 92 Member
    I just found this thread and I'm enjoying your story very much! I await eagerly for the next part! These two are seriously adorable and I'm positive, like everyone else, that this will be a very adorable "happy accident".
    @minkydpain Thank you!! I'm so glad to hear that I've gained another follower and hope that my legacy story continues to entertain. :)
    edited November 2019
    m7PXpbG.jpg
    4Og5Biu.jpg
    5ixcJp0.jpg

Unlike the flight out, our plane arrived back in San Myshuno a couple hours ahead of schedule. So, we decided to take advantage of the extra time off from work still and stopped off at the local Humor and Hijinx Festival that was currently going on in the City’s Arts Quarter.

We enjoyed some Light Tea together and a few rounds on the bubble blower until we both started feeling a bit odd.  Jaylen said it made him feel super happy, but me on the other hand… I just felt dazed and bit disoriented.

I wasn’t a fan of this bubble contraption at all!
    Post edited by Jase on
    edited November 2019
    SVDT8tH.jpg
    c2N2fuE.jpg
    5ixcJp0.jpg

The festival was just a fun and perfect way to end our romantic honeymoon weekend. We picked up a few snowglobe and firework souvenirs from the Swag Stand; along with a small bite to eat.

As the festival continued, Jaylen started to feel a bit queasy and needed to sit down for a bit. I just figured it was the bubble blower finally catching up with him too and asked if he wanted to go ahead and go home, but he insisted that we wait to see if the Jokesters or Pranksters won.

Unfortunately, we lost and the Pranksters won, but it was still a great night and we caught the train home.
    Post edited by Jase on
    edited November 2019
    avjuHMB.jpg
    gzqhJ5I.jpg
    5ixcJp0.jpg

The instant we walked through the front door, Jaylen threw down his bags and ran into the bathroom. It seemed like he was in there forever, I was so worried but he kept telling him not to worry.

So, I kept pacing the hallway until he finally came out. The look on his face immediately made me panic…

“Cliff, I have something to tell you and it’s big.”

*gulp* “Are you sick? Are you dying? Please, please, let me take a look or take you to the hospital, I am an Orderly now! I have doctor friends.”

*smile* “Don’t be silly, I’m not dying… I’m, I mean… We’re expecting.”

*dazed* “What?”

“Cliff, I’m pregnant.”

“Huh?”

“Remember, the fun we had in the bushes at the bluffs? On our honeymoon?”

*lightbulb lights up*

“Ahhhhh… so, we’re having baby!“

“Yes.”
    Post edited by Jase on
    edited November 2019
    f2NyvcG.jpg
    pJD944R.jpg
    5ixcJp0.jpg

After the initial shock of the “We’re having a baby” news wore off. I knew that we needed to get prepared for our new bundle of joy. Luckily, I tend to keep simoleons put back because I’m a bit of a worrier sim and thank goodness we had more than enough to get a nursery ready.

I let Jaylen pick out everything; from the wallpaper to the furniture to the toys and he did an wonderful job!

When I moved to Newcrest, I never imagined that things would turn out so perfect. A great job, an even greater husband, and now a baby!

Wow... thanks, wishing well magic!!
    Post edited by Jase on
    They've come so far! I can't wait to see the cute munchkins. They're going to be as cute as their fathers, I'm sure! <3
  • TomatplanteTomatplante Posts: 2,793 Member
    I enjoy this story a lot, it's one of the few I have bookmarked :) looking forward to read more!
    @thejennifer Thanks! I don't want to spoil anything, but I can confirm... adorable. :smiley:

@Tomatplante Thank you!! I'm super excited to hear that and hope that I can keep you interested. :)
    Cute! Want to see the babehs! :smiley:
    @Crzydramaqueen Thanks! It shouldn't be too much longer. :D
    edited November 2019
    FNFw1fd.jpg
    FMqCNy3.jpg
    5ixcJp0.jpg

Jaylen has spent the majority of his maternity leave painting at home.

Originally, I was worried that he would get depressed staying home alone; however, he’s actually become super inspired during his pregnancy.

In fact, lately I think he’s been painting some of his best artwork ever!
    Post edited by Jase on
    edited November 2019
    eniVuiy.jpg
    Awm6AmM.jpg
    5ixcJp0.jpg

Don’t worry… I’m not leaving the entire pregnancy up to him and decided to do my part too. Well, besides the initial creation! *wink*

One thing that I’ve learned working with both Dr. Suzuki and Dr. Shimizu at the hospital that nutrition through our diet is extremely important. So, I’ve continued improving my gardening skills in order to make sure that Jaylen and the baby have the freshest fruits and veggies possible!
    Post edited by Jase on
    edited November 2019
    g0PH6kH.jpg
    QKxCzLd.jpg
    5ixcJp0.jpg

Something super awesome happened today!

While getting ready to start a new painting, Jaylen noticed that the baby started kicking! At first, he said it kind of hurt but then it wasn’t too bad after he got used to it. Well, until his bladder got a good swift hard kick!

I was so excited that I just had to get in on the action too!

“Hey, little nugget! I’m your daddy… are you going to be a star athlete with a kick like that?”
    Post edited by Jase on
    edited November 2019
    mKbMeJF.jpg
    1ohicpi.jpg
    5ixcJp0.jpg

After that excitement, I really didn’t want to go to work and would’ve liked to stay home with Jaylen and the baby. However, I have to be an adult and go to work.

Life as a Medical Assistant at the hospital is going pretty well. Except, that I think that Newcrest and Willow Creek must be full of hypochondriacs. Lately, it seems like I’m seeing the same two patients over and over…

“Hello again, Mr. Watkins. What seems to be the issue today?”
    ….
    “Oh… So, your tongue is sore after you accidently bit it during lunch?”

“Hi, Iggy. How can I help you today?”
    ….
    “Didn’t your stomach hurt the last time you had a math quiz?”
    Post edited by Jase on
  • minkydpainminkydpain Posts: 92 Member
    I'm so happy to read more of this story and cannot wait for more :)
    edited May 2017
    Hahaha, that's the only thing I didnt like about the doctor career. Seeing the same sims show up multiple times.

I can't wait to see the baby!