January 27th- It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!

The Drifter Challenge - House 008 - Rules

Comments

  • illusieillusie Posts: 13,533 Member
    Karise wrote: »
    @Vihisha @illusie thanks
    @IllusoryThrall I'm sure you will. My advice would be to move in at least one helper (if not two) as soon as you can. Especially if one is the other half. Nothing like woohoo to keep the fun bar high, lol.

    That is what I use to keep my sims happy too ;) lol
  • VihishaVihisha Posts: 2,767 Member
    Karise wrote: »
    Nothing like woohoo to keep the fun bar high, lol.
    So true!! LOL
    rXyqmuX.jpg
  • StormyDayzStormyDayz Posts: 4,024 Member
    Karise wrote: »
    House 8 is done. :smiley: On to house 9.

    Congrats!
  • KariseKarise Posts: 1,198 Member
    @Rainydayz179 thanks
  • illusieillusie Posts: 13,533 Member
    edited April 2017
    I was going through my house fail pictures and just wanted to post a picture of how the first baby they adopted turned out. He was such a cutie! Such a shame it was a house fail.

    03-16-17-10-54-26-pm_orig.png

    I'll publish 1 chapter for the house fail once I finished posting all chapter for house 7. At this rate it will take a while.
    I haven't been playing with this family for a while. I make myself wait until I have written all chapters. That because I keep procrastinating the writing.

    Last time I played my main sims' wife was pregnant, so I really want to get back to the game to see if the heir is going to be a girl or a boy!
  • VihishaVihisha Posts: 2,767 Member
    he IS sooooo adorable <3
    rXyqmuX.jpg
  • illusieillusie Posts: 13,533 Member
    Thanks @vihisha! I wish I could keep him, but no...I had to start over. It is a shame I couldn't remember how he was called when they adopted him, otherwise I would have adopted him again if that was possible.
  • misfit091376misfit091376 Posts: 992 Member
    @illusie Aww, he was adorable!
  • illusieillusie Posts: 13,533 Member
    Thanks @misfit091376! I thought so too!
  • misfit091376misfit091376 Posts: 992 Member
    @illusie I had a kid like that. He was adorable, but I failed the house and had to start over. I was so sad lol.
  • illusieillusie Posts: 13,533 Member
    me too @misfit091376! I'll have to age in up in my game and check if he is handsome. I might be able to use him in the future.
    Oh no, that sounds bad doesn't it? lol
  • misfit091376misfit091376 Posts: 992 Member
    illusie wrote: »
    me too @misfit091376! I'll have to age in up in my game and check if he is handsome. I might be able to use him in the future.
    Oh no, that sounds bad doesn't it? lol

    Lol, not bad at all! I was planning on doing the same thing. Mine was a child before toddlers came out. I wanted to age him to teen to see what he looked like. I forgot all about it.
  • illusieillusie Posts: 13,533 Member
    I'm annoyed with my game. When my sim tries to help one of the toddlers to blow out the birthday candles, he just puts down the toddler over and over again. Does anyone know if there is a fix for this?
  • illusieillusie Posts: 13,533 Member
    illusie wrote: »
    me too @misfit091376! I'll have to age in up in my game and check if he is handsome. I might be able to use him in the future.
    Oh no, that sounds bad doesn't it? lol
    Lol, not bad at all! I was planning on doing the same thing. Mine was a child before toddlers came out. I wanted to age him to teen to see what he looked like. I forgot all about it.

    It would be fun to see how the kid in your game ages up!
  • VihishaVihisha Posts: 2,767 Member
    illusie wrote: »
    I'm annoyed with my game. When my sim tries to help one of the toddlers to blow out the birthday candles, he just puts down the toddler over and over again. Does anyone know if there is a fix for this?

    That's annoying...but I've not heard anyone having this issue as of late! Make sure u try 2 Repair Game...I hope it fixes it 4 ya!
    rXyqmuX.jpg
  • illusieillusie Posts: 13,533 Member
    Vihisha wrote: »
    illusie wrote: »
    I'm annoyed with my game. When my sim tries to help one of the toddlers to blow out the birthday candles, he just puts down the toddler over and over again. Does anyone know if there is a fix for this?

    That's annoying...but I've not heard anyone having this issue as of late! Make sure u try 2 Repair Game...I hope it fixes it 4 ya!

    I haven't tried that yet. Thanks for the tip!
  • illusieillusie Posts: 13,533 Member
    At first I thought it didn't work, but when my sim baked a new cake the problem was solved! Thanks again for the tip @Vihisha. Guess I just had a glitchy batch of cake mix ;)
  • KariseKarise Posts: 1,198 Member
    @illusie glad to know the game is okay now.
  • illusieillusie Posts: 13,533 Member
    I'm so glad, because it really annoyed me. Thanks @Karise!
  • VihishaVihisha Posts: 2,767 Member
    illusie wrote: »
    At first I thought it didn't work, but when my sim baked a new cake the problem was solved! Thanks again for the tip @Vihisha. Guess I just had a glitchy batch of cake mix ;)
    YEAY!! So glad that a Repair Game worked! It's something I try 1st off whenever I come across glitches & stuff like that...seems 2 always take care of my issue! =)

    rXyqmuX.jpg
  • illusieillusie Posts: 13,533 Member
    edited April 2017
    I am not as attached to this family as to the previous one. I am not sure how I feel about all the adopted kids. Two of them are now a child and the other one is a toddler. The heir is going to be born soon. Maybe I'll like the family again once the baby is born.

    I'm starting to think way did I built such a huge house! It's going to take my sims a while to fill up all the rooms lol
    Post edited by illusie on
  • KariseKarise Posts: 1,198 Member
    @illusie Oh no - I hope you find something appealing about them soon. Like you said, hopefully you'll feel more attached once the heir is born. Good luck.
  • illusieillusie Posts: 13,533 Member
    @karise thanks! I'll just have to do my best to find something to make it more fun.
  • VihishaVihisha Posts: 2,767 Member
    illusie wrote: »
    I am not as attached to this family as to the previous one. I am not sure how I feel about all the adopted kids. Two of them are now a child and the other one is a toddler. The heir is going to be born soon. Maybe I'll like the family again once the baby is born.

    I'm starting to think way did I built such a huge house! It's going to take my sims a while to fill up all the rooms lol

    Awe..I hope that something happens etc. that makes u LOVE your little Drifter Family! <3
    rXyqmuX.jpg
  • illusieillusie Posts: 13,533 Member
    edited April 2017
    @Vihisha, well the baby is born now and can't wait for toddler stage! I already like the family more. I'm always looking forward to see if the kid will look like mom or dad. And this time is fun because...
    all adopted kids are girls, and now they had twin boys!! And I'm sure you have noticed, but I love twins. I hope they are identical. I had twin girls before in the drifter challenge, but not twin boys.
Sign In or Register to comment.
Return to top