Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Drifter Challenge - House 001 - Rules

Comments

• misfit091376misfit091376 Posts: 992 Member
    @Glimmer50 Moving in another sim might be a good idea. I don't know how much help they would be, but it's worth a shot.

@Glimmer50 @illusie I know all about the different hobbies! Although lately, it's just been other games lol.

Glimmer50 wrote: »

Edit: Chapter Seven is up. Man, I am having issues linking this for some dang reason. Anyone ever get the body is 5 characters too short message. Geez.

Couldn't comment on the page. Can you share Steve please lol ;) Just kidding, he sure is a great husband, though!! I can't wait to see the baby :)
  • KariseKarise Posts: 1,198 Member
    @misfit091376 Good to have you back.

@Glimmer50 Yeah, being sick is no fun. :smile:

@Thymeless Congrats on the birthdays.
    @Karise Thank you :)
  • Piazzagirl1015Piazzagirl1015 Posts: 2,500 Member
    @illusie Thanks so much and its great to be back. Wow thats a lot of screenshots you need to sort through. I can understand why you need to take a break and catch up. It will also give me a chance to catch up to your story as I'm only up to house 4.

@Thymeless I enjoyed reading your updates and I do love following your take on this challenge :) Its amazing how many unique ways all of us find using the same rules.

@misfit091376 Thanks so much and its great to be back. I guess I am in good company as you were away also. I do understand needing a break every once in a while. Its good that you are back and it will give me a chance to catch up with your story.

@Glimmer50 I couldn't find an option to leave a comment on Chapter 7 so I will just let you know here. Steve is a wonderful husband and I could use a real life version of him. I'm sure he will be a wonderful father and I can't wait to see the baby.

• illusieillusie Posts: 13,816 Member
    @Piazzagirl1015 thanks! I still have enough chapters to keep writing. For most of the chapters I still have to add the text, but I'm making good progress!
  • ThymelessThymeless Posts: 1,184 Member
    @Karise Thank you! :D They were all so close together, the fridge is full of cake now =p

@Piazzagirl1015 I'm really happy you enjoyed them! It's so much fun to play, and I'll take any excuse to make terrible jokes :)
    signature-gen-3.jpg
    Sci-fi/Fantasy Lover | Taurus
    House: Hufflepuff/Pukwudgie
    The Centauri Legacy | Can You Hear the Violins? | Drifting with Nifflers
    Reading Circles: Reader's Nook
  • VihishaVihisha Posts: 2,767 Member
    @Thymeless I enjoyed reading your updates and I do love following your take on this challenge :) Its amazing how many unique ways all of us find using the same rules.

Yes...most definitely! Everyone has a different approach 2 this challenge & a unique play style...it never gets old reading stories & watching LP's on YouTube =)
    rXyqmuX.jpg
  • Glimmer50Glimmer50 Posts: 2,365 Member
    edited April 2017
    @illusie Thanks so much and its great to be back. Wow thats a lot of screenshots you need to sort through. I can understand why you need to take a break and catch up. It will also give me a chance to catch up to your story as I'm only up to house 4.

@misfit091376 Thanks so much and its great to be back. I guess I am in good company as you were away also. I do understand needing a break every once in a while. Its good that you are back and it will give me a chance to catch up with your story.

@Glimmer50 I couldn't find an option to leave a comment on Chapter 7 so I will just let you know here. Steve is a wonderful husband and I could use a real life version of him. I'm sure he will be a wonderful father and I can't wait to see the baby.

Is anyone else having this problem? I can't seem to find a place to comment on my own blog either and I looked under settings and I have comments turned on for new posts. Still I see nowhere to comment but I notice other people have commented but I don't see them on the blog. @Rainydayz179 can you help me with this? I have looked on the internet and it says to go to Theme/Layout Settings but I can't find that no where.

Edit: Okay I think I figured out how to fix it. I have to include a comments section to every post. I thought it would just be there but it wasn't so thank you so much for letting me know. How was anyone posting comments because some of the chapters have comments at the bottom and a place to leave a reply. Other chapters didn't unless someone already commented so how was anyone commenting. Please let me know. I am confused. It should be working now though.
    Post edited by Glimmer50 on
    @Glimmer50 I looked at your last chapter and the option to place a comment is there.
    illusie wrote: »
    @Glimmer50 I looked at your last chapter and the option to place a comment is there.

Awesome. I fixed it then. Geez who knew? LOL..thanks for letting me know.
    Okay finally the new NOO BOO has arrived!! Chapter 8 is up and now you can even comment. Imagine that? LOL :)
    @Glimmer50 congrats on the nooboo and another on the way. The house is looking good.

Yep, we were both in good company :)
    Glimmer50 wrote: »
    How was anyone posting comments because some of the chapters have comments at the bottom and a place to leave a reply. Other chapters didn't unless someone already commented so how was anyone commenting. Please let me know. I am confused. It should be working now though.

Some of them would have "1 Comment" under the date (on the left side, next to the title). If you clicked on that, it would bring up a comment part. It was really odd. Glad you fixed it :)
    @Glimmer50 congrats on the baby! I love how the house is looking so far! Looks great!
    illusie wrote: »
    @Glimmer50 congrats on the baby! I love how the house is looking so far! Looks great!

Thank you
  • VihishaVihisha Posts: 2,767 Member
    @JudesSims, great start to house 1! I hope you are having fun with this challenge so far!
    @judessims Great start - congrats on the nooboo.
    House 1.7 – Almost There - Soon, The World Will Be Ours! (But Mostly Ivy's, Lets Be Real)
    84.jpg
    :)
    signature-gen-3.jpg
    @Thymeless Congrats on Silver becoming a teen. I love the look of your house.
    edited April 2017
    @Karise Thank you! :D I've had a lot of fun decorating it - I've never done something quite so 'out there' style-wise before! And Silver... well, he might end up being a handful with that new trait of his =p

Oh! Can we make non-controlled sims take medicine? My drifter spouse is sick and keeps getting everyone else sick, and I can't figure out a way to make him do it himself. Have left it in his inventory AND around the house, but no luck.
    Post edited by Thymeless on
    signature-gen-3.jpg
    @thymeless, the house looks good! Silver does look handsome.
    @illusie he got such a lovely mix of genetics from his parents! Very lucky :)
    signature-gen-3.jpg
    @Thymeless Another great chapter! And no, I don't think you make your non playable sims take medicine :(

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top