Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

So what happens to those themes that didn't win... ?

Comments

• LordDarthSimsLordDarthSims Posts: 1,306 Member
    Id like grim reaper to show his skeleton head and bones in sims 4
    davina1221 wrote: »
    B) While my ideas of more grim, goth, funeral planning, and a cemetery with the death flower didn't pan out, I'm glad you aren't scrapping the rest of the ideas. I didn't figure you would except maybe the starter home and arcade as they can be incorporated into many themes anyways. But, I figured that laundry and weddings would come eventually in some way. It was fun to vote and I can't wait to vote on content and hear ideas of what we could add to the game. Happy Simming team and fellow simmers.

• PinkusfamilyPinkusfamily Posts: 587 Member
    Thank you for including us in the making of this Pack. I will be waiting for the next chance to give my input..

:D Diane Pinkus
  • rochelimitrochelimit Posts: 777 Member
    edited April 2017
    really awesome @SimGuruGraham
  • betsyhernbetsyhern Posts: 1 New Member
    Will Seasons ever come to TS4?
  • Sims4Obsessed55Sims4Obsessed55 Posts: 93 Member
    I think that eco will be a fantastic stuff pack. I'll definitely get it! Please can we do more voting on packs and things like that in the future please? :)
  • Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,106 Member
    edited April 2017
    betsyhern wrote: »

I hope so. Weather makes the game so much more atmospheric and fun. But this time I hope it comes with the ability to layer clothing.

Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • KittyHaze88KittyHaze88 Posts: 54 Member

geez i wonder, would EA think to add the most asked for EP? one of their best cash cows geez this is really hard i really don't know.

I hope so. Weather makes the game so much more atmospheric and fun. But this time I hope it comes with the ability to layer clothing.

i always wanted the layer clothing to be a thing in the sims PC games, in TS2 and TS2 pets for consoles you can do that with T-shirt's making the lack of CAS objects in Console games a lot more fun, but in a PC sims game well that would rank up the fun for sure!
  • HellishHalflifeHellishHalflife Posts: 1 New Member
    I would have loved a pets extension pack, like the previous games, with fully customisable cats and dogs, maybe smaller pets like rabbits, rodents, birds etc.

I don't know however, if the animals should be controlled like human sims or if they should do their own thing like the strangers in the game. Or even if they should do smaller actions, not necessarily the full list like your own sims.

anyway, I would have put in this as a suggestion if I'd seen the post before now, but I only came across this page whilst I was looking for mods
  • CoreyTessCoreyTess Posts: 48 Member
    I would like to have expansion packs that allow Sims to go to new vacation areas. So far you have built the ability to go on vacation, but all they can do is go camping. How about a tropical vacation, a euro style and an adventure style.. like world adventures in Sims3.
    Catch Up with My Sims Stuff Here simfablife.blogspot.com
    tumblr_oa663idSUS1v00mydo1_500.gif

• sixdeadqueenssixdeadqueens Posts: 225 Member
    Thank you so much for including us! Been a collector/player since Sims 1. It's the one game I always collect and pretty much almost exclusively play. Love all of your hard work!
    CoreyTess wrote: »
    I would like to have expansion packs that allow Sims to go to new vacation areas. So far you have built the ability to go on vacation, but all they can do is go camping. How about a tropical vacation, a euro style and an adventure style.. like world adventures in Sims3.

sims 2 bon voyage is better so i hope it would be more like that then world adventures
  • kitty4118812kitty4118812 Posts: 45 Member
    This may have been asked and even answered elsewhere, and if that's the case I'm sorry. I was curious what came in second and third place for the poll because to be honest I was surprised by the results.
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,617 Member
    edited April 2017
    This may have been asked and even answered elsewhere, and if that's the case I'm sorry. I was curious what came in second and third place for the poll because to be honest I was surprised by the results.

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/915787/eco-living-is-the-winning-theme/p1

1. Eco Living
    2. Starter Home
    3. Dangerous
    4. Wedding
    5. Arcade
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • HBSIMSTERHBSIMSTER Posts: 515 Member
    edited April 2017
    1st I want to Thank The creators For this Opportunity AWESOME idea!!! <3
    Since The Eco thing could be about cleaning up.... I wanted to Just toss this hat into the ring again :smiley:
    I put these ideas in The Voting Page & I Figured I the more times & places I post ... The more chance it will catch someone's eye LOL ;)

"Spring Cleaning" ..With Laundry, Vacuum Cleaners...For the vacuum Cleaners You Can have a noisy moodlet for uptight sims or feeling good about cleaning for a neat Sim. With a Laundromat...Lawnmowers & Car washes With cars. That would be AWESOME!!
    And maybe tag sales too.. time to clean out that closet LOL
    Thanks Again ... HOORAY Waves Arms above head in a Kermit like Fashion!!

Post edited by HBSIMSTER on
  • SoolxxSoolxx Posts: 14 New Member
    I'm so excited!!(:
  • karineb.21karineb.21 Posts: 14 New Member

Seasons and Pets are the 2 Expansion Packs that I want ! :smiley: I'm pretty sure we'll have them some day, they made them for both TS2 and TS3 ! And they were both big success. :wink:
    CoreyTess wrote: »

Omg yes!! I used to love travelling with my sims. World Adventures EP was epic and Island Paradise also was pretty nice. :smile:
    I would love for the Babysitter's active career to come back! That used to be my favorite active career ! :smile:
  • AddieOliviaAddieOlivia Posts: 29 New Member
    I'm so excited for the eco pack! I really wanted the arcade pack though. I'm just glad that we finally get a almost 100% say in the game. I'm not bashing on the game but there have been packs that I didn't really feel the game needed.
  • sixdeadqueenssixdeadqueens Posts: 225 Member
    Bicycles in the Eco Pack would be awesome too!
  • sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    Hi everyone! Is this where we can vote on the art work for Eco Friendly Living? If so, then I would like to cast my vote for Green Technology for this Pack.
    It's funny that Eco Friendly Living should win this pole because I was thinking about suggesting adding a compost bin to the game. This compost bin would fit right into this Pack, and it would be great for storing plant fertilizer. The fertilizer can be extra fruits, and veges from the garden. Those unwanted craved pumpkins, or the spoiled leftover food that's causing that green gas that's coming from a sims family fridge at home. A sim can then use this fertilizer to fertilize the plants in their garden. This idea came to me when I had one of my sim fertilizing the plants in their garden just a short while ago. :)
  • dreamprisonerdreamprisoner Posts: 1,221 Member
    I really want to see the Dangerous and Starter home packs happen. Emphasis on Dangerous.
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,617 Member
    sunman502 wrote: »
    Hi everyone! Is this where we can vote on the art work for Eco Friendly Living? If so, then I would like to cast my vote for Green Technology for this Pack.
    It's funny that Eco Friendly Living should win this pole because I was thinking about suggesting adding a compost bin to the game. This compost bin would fit right into this Pack, and it would be great for storing plant fertilizer. The fertilizer can be extra fruits, and veges from the garden. Those unwanted craved pumpkins, or the spoiled leftover food that's causing that green gas that's coming from a sims family fridge at home. A sim can then use this fertilizer to fertilize the plants in their garden. This idea came to me when I had one of my sim fertilizing the plants in their garden just a short while ago. :)

Voting is here: https://www.thesims.com/en_GB/news/sims-4-community-pack-style
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • TEYA711TEYA711 Posts: 23 Member
    I love feeling that 'we' the players can have a part in game development; and I'm so pleased Eco-Living theme won out. I like the idea of our Sims expanding their lifestyles to preserve the world they live in and getting closer to nature. I envision how well the 'Eco' theme can enhance features already in game-play, such as, gardening, foraging, brewing, and collectibles. Enhancing Aspirations, such as adding an 'Active' aspiration option for a 'Sports Nutritionist' to educate athletes how to improve strength and endurance from natural sources, green supplements and health drinks instead of the only option being 'Bodybuilder' (yawn), 'Cooking' aspiration offering not only 'vegan' but also 'green' options made from chemical free natural grown animals, fruits, nuts, vegetables, etc. and perhaps aspire to be a naturalist 'Green Chef'; not to mention the 'Nature' aspiration could expand quite nicely to include natural green ingredients for brewing, foraging, and on and on. The 'Eco-Living' lifestyle has the potential to touch all the 'Aspirations' and 'Traits", such as adding a 'green' or 'naturalist' trait. That's the kind of things I equate with 'Eco Living', although I'm sure there are many more concepts. I also love the idea of our Sims being able to make a living off the land, and would love for them to be able to do so in the Sims 4. They could craft concoctions, home-canned goods, home-grown produce and could sell their wares at a 'Green' mercantile or farmers market, or vegetable stand as a living to sustain their families and households. It would be cool if vegetables they grow could be entered in green vegetable growing contests at an 'Eco-Living' fair as example. In Sims 3, sims could sustain a household just from picking wildflowers, I miss that! In Sims 4, our Sims could forage wildflowers and grow flowers to craft things like 'pressed flower' art pieces and sell them. The art of pressing flowers is back and there are some amazing artists in the real world today creating them. I'm excited for all the potential the 'Eco-Living' theme has and I'm really looking forward to where we, the players, as part of the development team, will take it!!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top