Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    Am sorry have not got to play or post,and appologize it took so long :bawling:

@Charlottesmom Here is your present

Pearl Yang and friends starring in.... Alive :blush:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fVh7tUbEKY&feature=youtu.be

I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,923 Member
  • Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    thanks all yeah scary workd it is for sure, they caught the lone man that did it so that is good.

@Charlottesmom loved the update is noah the alien? so cute and adorable

@Mikezumi What skins do you use they look so good, I mostly use ephemera ( or how that spell)

• Options
    lanlynlanlyn Posts: 5,019 Member
    edited April 2017
    Pages: mid-1377 to 1379.

@coco All the ghost ladies are matched and resurrected. There have been 4 marriages and 4 babies born (now toddlers). The other four couples are going steady and are faithful.

@Mikezumi That's nice that the wishes to talk to each other get granted as they eat together at the table. ...Cliff is getting really good at sparring. I don't think Jordan has to let him win! ...Beautiful screenshot of Cait with the butterfly. BTW, I found that dress pattern by @RockChick and have it downloaded. ...Gosh, evil elder Jason with a cane! ...Wow, Shannon noticed the gnome headstone! ...I'm glad Jordan and Cliff can still have fun together. ...LOL, Tam really is something to behold! ...Very busy and happy party.

...Those bro and selfie pics are crazy! Love the expressions. ...Cute princesses. ...Oh no, so sorry to hear about Jensen's death! ...Watermelon cobbler, eh? HA! ...Great shots of the girls on the spring riders. Fun. ...Loved the pic of Cliff showing off the photos of his grandkids. ...OMG, Jordan and Cliff woohooing in the same room as the guy at the juice bar!

@king_of_simcity7 Great beginning to Warren's story. Katrina is lovely, but something about her made Warren uneasy about her faithfulness. ...I wonder what Warren's plan is, contacting Katrina's ex like that!

@bekkasan The park pictures are beautiful. Loved all of the shots of the kids playing. I'm glad the ghost children can make friends and that the other kids aren't afraid of them.

@junceda I enjoyed seeing your bowling pics. Wonder how Sims 4 bowling compares.

@Silverofdreams30 So sorry to hear about the attack in Sweden!

@MoonandStars83 I liked all the mod paintings. Some are really different; others are gorgeous. ...I enjoyed the medieval screenshots too. The graphics in those are amazing. I really liked them. The pics almost look like paintings themselves.

@Charlottesmom I loved your background update for Mortimer and Kate when they were children. Awesome story. I can see how Mortimer had been intimidated into behaving badly toward Kate. But he did try to act nice when Lilah wasn't around. Kate was ganged up on because of something her mother did, not her. ...Awesome that Mortimer apologized as a teen too. ...Loved the part where Mortimer and Kate shared their first kiss together! ...So cool that Mortimer is going to be at Kate and Riley's wedding.

@TadOlson I was able to export all my NRaas mod settings through OverWatch. I'm feeling more confident about all that. ...Loved Ami's painting.

@CravenLestat That was an awesome video of Pearl Yang and friends. It was so realistic! Great job. And I love the song too. It almost made me cry thinking about the sims themselves being so "alive."

@Silverofdreams30, @Mikezumi, @king_of_simcity7, @Karritz Thank you. :)
    ____

The only outtakes I have are of the Boddy Mansion. I put a gazebo structure in the side yard, along with some flowering bushes. And then I built two A-shaped sections on the front and back of the house roof. I also added two outdoor wall speakers.

jslucdl2PTH1ahGKeaqaQDI0jTRZHK3TH24emUnU7WyylEI657pltVMt47N9hMEr_W4tEJDNwr1TwXSUUbTwapNknug1KkgaEA7VbWeUbg_iREk73icLFYiCEAHOsMtLi40sDkq49ZiDq9lNGVM1FWQPv6yTjqrKBDZQDkpNU72iZUFJOrekpiT6mv4uDa0PySoWUWnDMN19VudY1OdjtjP-QeSWihjGtAHKEXRe0xTflotlbme3sTUBQIw5w2ojgJaRLJ0ljPL6Rm9IefPa2XSi2BArRb50H39Gh5aIRZC56-NabHVNL2nyMNUH3mZf6SFwNIQvIBkzYjS3ZdJMIWxQzR2fhohFpcNVstWoZNfbhQ28qJzTF_0SL0wbg-Lc-WnqMvUI67CroIWoew1PMEE7h04saoiP59x74gQO8Zuekd4DIyUg8jjNHU-ETX1bRzniFdVfC9_cY98AbS3_SoXPbT8-bClGRNBSUcWcYy0g1FVtHYLj5k3vCY_OI2ouNJtdB7GbvlXrLYq4Ims52MJ4NancT62KK8Pj4aDhDXSerwlQj_eHxujqo_0ljqpKiMQra4Mzi-qmzoZYke8Z8CUWdRjs5DYR5tPDgrHSfw1EgEQz1cfuCQ=w1549-h867-no

L4WisuqcSesYlVmXj2Y17TSpZ2ImLV7sm0KuRJi93WQ0UFnk_xgJDE6hnsOWeB0KtaX4ukLSobVqMCZMF5Uy5yvN3LLLVogEjjoJ2-vXhvq8WT5YqaWwOQLgyFz2crcANkFisEn7Clrudj05kHoT_HLIl-cXgcl4TzQDv2iDwnNnSaMj_tzMQHHmcfnfwlNN777jVCUrqFZlRgPDY7O6QgcGEsIkUOHDDtJtwKn3U6W2aS6UTjXSS9uldeIeFI7z5KKimyucgfz8CBPpNF3fWo42GjHdwK-CpWrcJbOEVEOzKed46VHtKPMBFpWePWJvlEfZ7yb41REVPXE4fupyKx9e2Voa12C_c3IP5Gz3Qdj2Ne3PCGkYOoc9FQWnYUbC-REKY_XYv3wqSWgA1x1tvw_ZD-tBxDPz8YX_0erjVZLGbCV_H2Z2dw3-laW9pgTutsBl06m7yXzpthyBFVWp2TE6olwiHywMalQUPS5Syx1DasUVyJ6knIG3Q9dtlXb67Jei-viLSbg6H9iX4jQFZASbiL6BE5BltOcwMnAbYvTubuxetWytt17MOPPxQ6oMijXwAI7xRVbtOXN2crubxcrIIvqKSXBhQKEd-X7bXllT11uz3Wm1WQ=w1549-h867-no

Front of the house with the new roof section.
    KQVPar8LLq_ps5Hha6ViLGpvflCO9jI7u7tepekialKl3Os11gyerllOh1isrThuQAdjEBjVkJAnbBbcLJLG7P57iEXJoa8rZUnnk9MBYusChNZcMwecyQtwvNwM_RjRJisgjjUBzI8ZwT1Hevm3cAJAD9uNsWREh9F71NnCOjm0eXvRG3afd8ohSjl97Ytv6571046njfyKraCwtr7qmFi--VYrIjUczJ9TmjJRM_rYIeG4Ngea2PeegqBkbKDjHybWV-1RidsKwo8hbmykuldjSsR0M43TMn_2GMxckQrhSs-V7XxGZkXkhgBXeTq76GF1XPEKxvkby7T6AMOPKmIv4qcfxtio3M0f2Mg01bC5CLrgYjYGwAr8DJxR3ztR1ChlkV725dtjvPSMYi2i0Z1WwPMLKJj3iAjyXPg_BLqwP5bxfQsyo6EY8Don0eVm_RV7M0F_9ehsv5XPXyz9gwA77f2ckFq97OIyofMv0MFWDLOCPN7B9TPmzXu8AHYRXHEMtyqtp4AHO8gtQPT44hcbfWWQhhbV_sOfoKQNzXmJCNxnJeFkjXyJalwoPZ3Qj91LUecmtvXyan6lj79MWGM1zzfgbAlO8vK5bcErUu2ameOtP-vAyA=w1549-h867-no

uF7CLGYw-oaSqzVw-MXuBxb_bP3frzQbZp-n2aEdyw6DjCJ1ES6lv7clOrVHuZzZ0RGGCK6cvtBLEBkvkwjTgQ1O2p6QzqQBVbEH0DIeaDi2RPcJlq-tAHesM6BPLmpt4Qv2D74BFmjDoikhIklr9jFLE64R0ClUxDcwzo1CznrHpMT2ihoBJMVjGkxBoBbns8BBfYgCRg9KwcVNAIU4C-P8H6UHzN92ReIVMIl4Zl9Q-qZPexDZtC7JnGcBRCsl6wykf7fttm5fhhBrMnez3B8XWRT9pLdBD16YYks-l0wBfjIX89Y_YsFM3DpGb7Tz2Pf1lwg42rhPOqjXtE5arlQ22JCd_OE55FPnyQEtJ2ruD7rteom83gKsbA4k1NBudHc6ZgZgLlm3q-fEQS-Flg1Wa7sT3c-p_ljevIrnuz4d_is3X-SeIRHsRBnmSgDPfklud0PUiA_Kt2buPHawxk3cGCDrIeweqV-8exU59j8vS0Dv7QhWGSC1TkEvhhxMl3hUfefS4f6R4DWI8I150jDBrb5vgwvw4hCKfrAE5UT3h1yvu25HlovpbYU6xihwehwisogi5-QtD-TVVLWrWDrwsDlmk7gCiBU1H3U-RNowHVXqh8I7sA=w1549-h867-no

Back of the house with the new roof section there. Sorry for the fog.
    NtaqP-43prFrJZ9wx4BQeFZO78-TD59dKny4kMeOi5UW5-zCYnG5N5u_UIp9AbcogZi3kGpfcUWuD4XzrBbTot_iN1AkeDFRI3cf1hQzsu5u5GuhBJi9zeqY_iMtUVMMT9s7WmWZ-L6aaSn0N42zjAd3Tvpq7Eegr7edyEEmLh_DmXpQvZN0GmDO1Nv8mWUJ1jWuGqsYNNKQiB5LGMuM8k5sXcBc3xMeG5ijhCDrwH_fn9uCwHNqyY7xANdtfNFJlOa06UpNA3e2uZzqcH4waz0pOQOvI2gOEks-BUFJSB-Mj-6Eev617xmYmnaTHPbXOV6HyeLuOGwTv-rIxX2lD50lZd139XT5p1AId40_qyuvRCNHsr0P7R4nb0MN5tFDrb58dVvyOwQQdyv19ZHtIidorRMqUvZ3Rcf0eokqEzSSxvCJ5-zgIeyAeq4yJQLTFF5GJM6_MKgBeu_VUlCfAKvjFEsWw0HICI58TIbxScj5OZPOlWmFfzlzffHTDZwcEqpWUK9hhtBvlGAEKKv5DqVpJ1GGne9vWJvhPWn70KAv2ZZ3UhKPfGxK2112fh732D0rITGJIHYTYoHBum0HunkOz4sJD8zEwZe6DVqD7SUvjdnsjk3bQw=w1549-h867-no
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @CravenLestat Beautiful video! :blush:

@lanlyn Thanks for the comment I will work on the video again now as I have a couple of hours spare :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    @lanlyn wonderful update

I wil lbe back with another update later,
    been downloading some new cc to try out.
  • Options
    New update to my blog: :smile:

https://smoogie7.wordpress.com/
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    cocococo Posts: 2,726 Member
    pg. 1377
    @Mikezumi I know I've missed a lot but your house looks ginormous now! Looks like there have been plenty of new children too. Sad that Cliff and Jordan are elders now.. Bridie and Cait are such cute names!
    @TadOlson Great update. Looks like your sims had a fun weekend.
    @ThinkMissPink Cool name for your sim! I'm looking forward to seeing what you do with him.
    @king_of_simcity7 Warren's story is off to a good start. Hopefully he can make things work with Katrina.
    @rachelt405 Hi! Congrats on the baby boy. You will need to get Freya to eat watermelons next time so Mikey can have a sister.

pg. 1378
    @Silverofdreams30 Sorry to hear about the attack. Stay safe! :disappointed:
    @king_of_simcity7 Hmm I hope Warren's digging doesn't backfire on him.
    @bekkasan Your park looks like a lot of fun for the kids!
    @junceda The view of your town is very pretty. I love bowling in my games too.
    @MoonandStars83 I loved seeing all the paintings. I've actually just recently downloaded that same mod but haven't tried it out yet. I've also been playing Medieval lately too! It's so much fun isn't it?
    @Mikezumi I love the picture of the girls looking concerned at the bus driver :lol: Your sims just seem to bump into family no matter where they go. Nice to see that Eilish is pregnant too. The bad camera flash is hilarious, I don't get to see it often. Nevan is a cutie :smile:
    @Charlottesmom AAAAHHH I know I've missed a lot but I'm so happy that Kate and Riley are getting married! I love the backstory of Mortimer as well. Sad that he couldn't stand up to Lilah at the time, but at least he made it up to her.
    @TadOlson Great update.
    @emorrill *waves* Hi! Sorry I've had a busy couple of weeks. I was planning to catch up on all the posts I had missed but it got so huge and it didn't happen. I'm excited to see you're making a blog. I will have to read up on your latest updates when you have it all set up.

pg. 1379
    @Mikezumi Sorry to hear about Jensen, and that Jordan and Cliff aren't far off... :cry:
    @tintinfoo Hi! Glad to hear your sim got their revenge finally.
    @lanlyn I love the setup of your new story, the fog and rain really is fitting for a murder mystery. I've started getting into the genre with some Agatha Christie books so I'm looking forward to what happens next. Will Charlie really be safe by himself like that?
    @Emo-usagi2187 I'm glad that you're feeling better. I really loved Beauty & The Beast too!
    @CravenLestat That video was awesome! I would give it 10 awesomes if I could. Pearl Yang is not only beautiful in looks but in her voice too :smile:
  • Options
    CharlottesmomCharlottesmom Posts: 7,015 Member
    Testing photobucket to see if it is behaving again, I still have about 7 updates worth of pictures not showing up.

Screenshot-13085_zps6gdnqmze.jpg
  • Options
    @CravenLestat , That video was excellent!! Pearl was really getting into it! I love the Simmy song, I love anything with piano... :smiley: who were the other Sims, the violin players and the piano player?
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    @emorrill Congrats on the new blog. Can't wait to see it. I tried when I first started my Patrick and Bekka story and I'm so 🐸🐸🐸🐸 I couldn't figure them out. That is one reason was hoping to get a Sims3 creative corner. Thanks for your comment. That was a fun game. Gave me my first morning giggle.

@Mikezumi Your girls make very pretty princesses. Congrats on the new pregnancy. Aww...that is so sad about Jensen. I'm glad everyone had fun at the park and Jordan and Cliff certainly had fun at the party. :wink:

@tintinfoo Yeah, those EA sims snap up singles like a rattler biting ankles. Beware!

@lanlyn I enjoyed the update on the Clue story. Love the clown outfit! Thanks for the comments. I like your new additions to the mansion.

@Emo-usagi2187 Sorry you were ill, glad you are better. Enjoy!

@CravenLestat Beautiful!

@Silverofdreams30 Glad they caught the perp.

@king_of_simcity7 I read the blog. Warren is digging his own grave in that relationship.

@coco thanks for the comments.
  • Options
    @coco Thanks for the comments :smile: I hope to get the film done by tomorrow

@Charlottesmom Your new picture showed up so no idea what is going on with photobucket

@bekkasan Thanks for Cyd king out the blog :smile:

Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    Here is another short update

[img][/img]MRU7Iq6.jpg

As we left off last time Adam was playing pool.

[img][/img]hIXpQ32.jpg

River came up to join him for a while

[img][/img]xagXvym.jpg

[img][/img]diljMw9.jpg

Later in the day more sims arrived Claire Ursine, Bronson Litter and Sandi French
    ( I edited them)

[img][/img]3lxeRmL.jpg

At home crystal ahd a burger after work, not even switching clothes before dinner.

[img][/img]BfO3kk9.jpg

Outside some stray cats visited

[img][/img]XwoINSc.jpg

Butter was busy playing around

All for now

• Options
    @king_of_simcity7 , It's just being testy, though usually pictures that were listed as missing show up within a day or so, it's been at least two days and everything from about 7 updates is still missing. I did start using Flickr but now that is giving me trouble not uploading my screenshots, it keeps saying they timed out and upload failed! Will try tinypic next just as a backup....sooooooo annoying!! :angry:
  • Options
    @Charlottesmom I just use Facebook, you might even be able to make a Sims Facebook account if you want just for getting the pictures online.

I did see that you managed to get your puctures onto the activity feed though, I was lurking on there and as an added bonus I caught that 'leaderboard troll' out again lol
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    @Silverofdreams30 Great update. Enjoyed the pics especially Adam's. :love:

@Charlottesmom I use flickr and if I try to upload a lot of pics I get the timed out thing too. I've learned just to do 10-15 at a time. I don't do many pics in an update so it works for me. I'm just mad they don't have the editing program fixed yet.
  • Options
    @king_of_simcity7 , Not putting up an update today (working on the bloody Kate/Riley wedding, which is taking forever!), I just hated seeing all my pictures gone over there, do they vanish after a certain amount of time?

Who is the leaderboard troll? I typically see the same posters ever week....You are always right up there!! :smiley:
  • Options
    bekkasan wrote: »
    @Silverofdreams30 Great update. Enjoyed the pics especially Adam's. :love:

@Charlottesmom I use flickr and if I try to upload a lot of pics I get the timed out thing too. I've learned just to do 10-15 at a time. I don't do many pics in an update so it works for me. I'm just mad they don't have the editing program fixed yet.

@Silverofdreams30 , @bekkasan , I love Adam too, I think he will be awesome as a YA!

That could be the problem I was doing over 200... will try again with 10 at a time. ;) . I noriced I couldn't edit, I love photobucket editing.

• Options
    @Charlottesmom I hate it when I loose pictures as well especially if I need to use them. I hate doing things twice.

Also the leader board thing has been mentioned in a thread that some players seem to give out likes to certain Simmers. I know of one player who does it to Sims 4 players and I even confronted them about it the other day in s thread. One player has gotten more that 50 likes in one hour and the suspect themselves happened to be online the exact same time...

Maybe I sound a bit stalkerish but I can see the funny side of things that the forums have become so divided that giving certain players likes is the only way to make one game look better than the other.

I don't know who gives me likes but I get a lot for picture shares and I always give out likes and awesomes in this thread :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    @Charlottesmom , @bekkasan haha Yeah I do love Adam to, I might have
    all the siblings share a house just to get more of all of them as young adults.

@king_of_simcity7 Gret update before

@Charlottesmom I use imgur works fine for me so far.

• Options
    @Silverofdreams30 Thanks for the feedback :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    @Charlottesmom Wow...I never tried 200 at one time. Supposedly a new editing program is coming to flickr, they just won't tell us when. :( I had photoshop on my puter, but after I got the new hard drive I never reinstalled it. Guess I might have to do that. I mostly would crop pics, but sometimes would lighten the dark ones a bit. My MH pics are still kinda dark even with the new lighting mod. I'm gonna try to put some up later today. I'm working today if the client comes home from hospital, so, kinda in limbo til I know for sure. House needs some cleaning though.....sims or cleaning? lol
  • Options
    edited April 2017
    And another part as I did not want to make a to long post before,
    and had not taken enough photos yet.

Extra Adam shots for you @Charlottesmom , @bekkasan

[img][/img]P4pXnVP.jpg

Sandi French got called over ( by me tehe) , Because I want the teens to have some friends.
    and Adam looked like " OMG !!!! Ms creator let me handle my own affairs lmao*.

[img][/img]iOuaEfS.jpg

He warmed up though after they talked a bit they went on playing games.

[img][/img]lLP7Iro.jpg

Downstairs River was chatting with Bronson litter.

[img][/img]wBg2jvz.jpg

Later in the next early morning, Josh was awake early and cleaned the toilet.

[img][/img]pHA8LAs.jpg

Anoki decided it was a good time practising art in the boyrs room, while Adam still were asleep.

[img][/img]oGFsgzo.jpg

and later anoki had to take a shower as he got a bit stinky.

all for now

• Options
    juncedajunceda Posts: 2,614 Member

Hi! thankyou for all your kind comments, great pics and stories all of yours awesomed them all!

In this neww round of my game my re-newed simself is having a great time with all her beloved ones around, she went for a walk with the newborn grandson, this time Noelia´s child was a boy, and then she had a great date with a newcomer a wonderfully interesant Sherlock!

Screenshot-240_zpss8bvr30k.jpg

Screenshot-241_zpshoqj9zhn.jpg

Screenshot-239_zpsqsnov2r2.jpg

Screenshot-243_zps60wnbuhj.jpg

Screenshot-244_zpsxkfvuvrz.jpg

Screenshot-245_zpsmg5xse00.jpg
    firma_zps7hsuhx2i.png

I can play at last TS2 TS3 and TS4 So great that toddlers are here!!!
  • Options
    @Silverofdreams30 Nice pictures again :smile: I like Sandi's hair

@junceda Nice pictures :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top