Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Townie Makeovers...

Comments

• Options
    ShojoDaggerShojoDagger Posts: 320 Member
    I do makeovers a lot, but I don't usually take screen shots of them, mostly I just change hair & clothes.
    Here's a couple makeovers that I did take pics of, nothing to dramatic tho.

I saw this gal walking around my Bridgeport game; Kimmy Knott, bouncer...
    gWYQnnb.jpg
    Bouncing? Really?...off her stomach, maybe...

I slimmed her down & added muscle.
    YnIHQBt.jpg
    Much more intimidating!

Alfred Jobb. Before:
    Z6Kguan.jpg
    A stereotypically fat, schlumpy nerd.

After:
    QnHmDA9.jpg
    Slimmed him down, pulled his chin out a bit, gave him a more flattering haircut.
    I uploaded something! (yay) My Studio
    Enjoy!
  • Options
    HARIBOWSHARIBOWS Posts: 115 Member
    Hey guys so I've decided to have ago at this too, I love this thread (I may have wasted the last few hours stalking it).

I decided for my makeover's I'm not allowed to touch Sims facial features, their weight or their skin tone. The only facial change I can make is to turn up the corners of their mouth so they smile for once in their darn lives!! I also want to make them over while trying to make sure that their personality is included too (you'll see what I mean).

First house: Working Roommates of SV.

Ayesha Ansari Before:
    [img][/img]Screenshot-63_zpsdaginmbc.jpg

And After:
    Screenshot-68_zps5kque3ul.jpg
    She seemed to be more of a tomboy and I liked her short hair so I went with it!

Then Tori Kimura (I forgot the before photo!):
    [img][/img]Screenshot-76_zpsdw8936wg.jpg
    Tori likes to dress smart, and I thought she'd look wicked as the 'femme fatale' type.

Then Moniki Morris Before:
    [img][/img]Screenshot-79_zpsqg4c4kcb.jpg
    Whoever designed her and her eyebrows/make-up needs a slap.

And After:
    [img][/img]Screenshot-80_zps0t0qwaur.jpg
    I thought she looked great in purple so I gave her something a bit more smart-casual and she's so pretty with a more natural look!

And last of all, this one I nearly died laughing when I realised what I had done!

So this is Madison VanWatson Before:
    [img][/img]Screenshot-70_zps9jdinmkh.jpg

Madison seemed very girly and because of her pale skin tone I thought she'd look way better with a softer hair colour and pastel clothing.
    So this is what I ended up with:
    [img][/img]Screenshot-72_zpsp9mlaraw.jpg

So I think I just accidentally made Adele. :D:D:D:D Please tell me someone else sees this??!! :D:D

• Options
    HARIBOWSHARIBOWS Posts: 115 Member
    So I've done the Roomies household next door too. Same rules as before, this time I tried to touch them even less in regards to hair colour and stuff. :)

Tamara Donner Before:
    [img][/img]Screenshot-82_zpsvnmn4lum.jpg

And After:
    Screenshot-85_zpszv8ouyd8.jpg[/img]
    I really liked her hippie style, I hardly touched her tbh.

Cyclone Sword (Forgot the before but I'm fairly sure everyone knows what HE looks like :D ):
    Screenshot-88_zpst49y7t0y.jpg[/img]
    I was very surprised by how NOT awful he is done up! :o

Blair Wainwright (No before!):
    [img][/img]Screenshot-94_zpsszqamp2o.jpg
    Poor Blair, those eyes, there's nothing you can really do for her. :D

Stiles McGraw Before:
    Screenshot-90_zpsl3w1zgzt.jpg

After:
    Screenshot-92_zpsvoy4yxmv.jpg
    Again, hardly touched him, I really liked his 'rock star' look.

And Last of All, Emma Hatch Before:
    [img][/img]Screenshot-112_zpsm87lpnhz.jpg
    Who hurt you? :D:D

And After:
    [img][/img]Screenshot-110_zpsuscozlos.jpg
    I went with her gothy look, she's actually REALLY pretty. Her eyes are amazing.
  • Options
    emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,121 Member
    HARIBOWS wrote: »
    [img][/img]Screenshot-72_zpsp9mlaraw.jpg

So I think I just accidentally made Adele. :D:D:D:D Please tell me someone else sees this??!! :D:D

@HARIBOWS I totally see it! :lol:

Very nice makeovers. :star: Your commentary on them cracked me up! :lol:
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • Options
    Teslachick2Teslachick2 Posts: 442 Member

Matthew Mango, Isla Paradiso townie. Before (took off the sunglasses for this pic)
    Screenshot-26_zpsztdwqblz.jpg

Added a beard...
    Screenshot-27_zpsjuipfeo5.jpg

Changed hairstyle
    Screenshot-30_zps5kldq1cb.jpg

Only issue is his traits (inappropriate and insane) but that can be changed too.
    I regret some of my life choices.
  • Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,923 Member
    edited May 2017
    Here is my makeover of Nuella O'Ryan from Dragon Valley. All I changed was her skin, hair and ears (removed the points).

Before:
    NuellaORyan001.jpg

After:
    NancyORyan002.jpg

NancyORyan001.jpg

I renamed her Nancy O'Ryan just so the game doesn't get confused if I ever add her back into a Dragon Valley game. She's in my library at the moment.
    Post edited by Karritz on
  • Options
    AnthonydyerAnthonydyer Posts: 1,197 Member
    LOL. Judy lost weight. Where did you get those hoop earrings that Jared Frio has after? Is that CC? I keep seeing those and it is not in my game.
  • Options
    CharlottesmomCharlottesmom Posts: 7,015 Member
    LOL. Judy lost weight. Where did you get those hoop earrings that Jared Frio has after? Is that CC? I keep seeing those and it is not in my game.

I'm not in game or I'd check, I don't have CC so they came with base or some pack (I have them all) will check tomorrow.
  • Options
    Autumn_CatsAutumn_Cats Posts: 347 Member
    Scrapdash wrote: »
    @alexandrea I just love your version of Thornton Wolff, he's gorgeous. I know he gets a bit of a bad reputation but he's one of my favourites, though usually split him up from Morgana.
    @donnabailey @Mikezumi WOW, had no idea Bob Newbie could look so good, definitely going to load Riverview and steal him for other worlds.
    @CravenLestat Many thanks for posting that tip about unlocking outfits in CAS, this one is just so perfect for Dragon Valley! Claudia is very happy with her new look :)
    15ov8g9.jpg

What skin is she using?
  • Options
    ScrapdashScrapdash Posts: 1,233 Member
    Just plain EA skin @Autumn_Cats I don't have any cc ones.
  • Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    edited April 2017
    Scrapdash wrote: »
    @alexandrea I just love your version of Thornton Wolff, he's gorgeous. I know he gets a bit of a bad reputation but he's one of my favourites, though usually split him up from Morgana.
    @donnabailey @Mikezumi WOW, had no idea Bob Newbie could look so good, definitely going to load Riverview and steal him for other worlds.
    @CravenLestat Many thanks for posting that tip about unlocking outfits in CAS, this one is just so perfect for Dragon Valley! Claudia is very happy with her new look :)
    15ov8g9.jpg

What skin is she using?

Claudia is gorgeous she needs no skin. :love: I use her as my pattern model sometimes.@Scrapdash has good taste :love:

Screenshot-6499_zpsm5rbsh0e.jpg

Irene Medina
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    I'm thinking of making over Emmaline Rhoen from Hidden Springs... Just for the fun of it. ;)

latest?cb=20130622171231

(Since she will be becoming the villian in my Sam Beckett story. :naughty: In her original form, not with my makeover :p )

I'll make a rule that I can't alter her physical appearance...

Ooooo, this will be fun! Pics to come later. :smiley:
  • Options
    Odonata68Odonata68 Posts: 1,076 Member
    @emorrill you so should make her over for fun. :) I decided to make over some DV premades for fun. I didn't keep them made over, but I wanted to see what they'd look like with more "normal" coloring. I just changed skin, eyes and hair. Didn't touch physical characteristics.
    I don't remember everyone's name, but I know this is Dinny Kelly: before
    screenshot_original.jpg
    after:screenshot_original.jpg
    This cute couple (I think he's a bit older than her)screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    Dang! He blinked...screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    I think this is my favorite makeover. :)
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    @Odonata68 Fantastic makeovers!! :star:

Ok, I just minimized my game so I could share my fun makeover of Emmaline. :p

You all know how she looks Before:
    Emmaline_makeover_1.jpg

Now here she is After my makeover. :)

Emmaline_makeover_2.jpgEmmaline_makeover_3.jpg

Remember, I didn't give her any "plastic surgery." ;) I thought red hair suit her very well and brings out her very LARGE green eyes.

Here she is enjoying herself on the swing. :)

Emmaline_makeover_4.jpg

And a bathtub shot for the guys. ;):p

Emmaline_makeover_7.jpg
  • Options
    Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,427 Member
    Been shown in other threads, but...

River as a teen:

latest?cb=20120816170846

River as YA:

Screenshot-105.jpg

Only change; hair and a little make-up.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Options
    Odonata68Odonata68 Posts: 1,076 Member
    @emorrill WOW! Who knew such a beauty was hiding under that green skin? :o She looks great!!
    @Nikkei_Simmer River looks great too! :)
  • Options
    AnthonydyerAnthonydyer Posts: 1,197 Member
    I've been looking at some of these makeovers, which look great. Does anyone feel like the hairstyles included in the game look bad or are unrealistic? Sometimes I look at these hairstyles while in cas and I couldn't see a person in real life with that hairstyle.
  • Options
    I've been looking at some of these makeovers, which look great. Does anyone feel like the hairstyles included in the game look bad or are unrealistic? Sometimes I look at these hairstyles while in cas and I couldn't see a person in real life with that hairstyle.

@Anthonydyer You aren't the only one who feels that way. ;)

Some I could see on people in real life, but most...not so much.

@Odonata68 Thank you so much! <3
  • Options
    Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,427 Member
    edited May 2017
    Poor Claire Ursine...gets short shrift when she often wears that ghastly outfit which hides her hair...

Who knew she was such a cutie underneath that awful garb. No makeup...just found her fishing at Central Park in Sunset Valley

Screenshot-21.jpg

Will have to track her down and give her a bit of a make-over.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Options
    SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    edited May 2017
    Some Twinbrook teens, cleaned up:

Shark Racket
    IpwpLHa.jpg

Abel Bodey
    MoS3Glc.jpg

Abel got a Bottled Blessing of the Fae at some point, as well.
  • Options
    @Nikkei_Simmer I did a makeover of Claire and I think I shared it on here........

If not, here it is just for you. ;)

Claire_Jade_randomness_7.jpgClaire_Jade_randomness_9.jpg

The first makeover I did of her I was totally being silly and trying too hard to make her look gorgeous! :lol: I wanted to see what kind of a reaction I would get out of everyone. :p

uber_hottie_extra_1.jpg

But then I thought the hair was a bit much so I changed her to the makeover above. :)
  • Options
    MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    I was looking around Aurora Skies last night to see if I could find any new genetics to add to my current save. I came across Adam Birch and thought he had potential.
    Original state
    34790778612_7d268dbd4f_b.jpg
    After small tweaks, mostly to reduce eye size and to nudge zero sliders from various facial features.
    34111238804_2c1298429f_b.jpg
    34790775972_d9538dea9f_b.jpg
    34111236134_6e7d993d80_b.jpg
  • Options
    ShojoDaggerShojoDagger Posts: 320 Member
    edited May 2017
    @HARIBOWS I totally see the Adele resemblance too!

Here's my makeover of Laurel Grisby from Riverview
    I didn't take a before pic, but here's the one from her Wikia page
    latest?cb=20111114040428

So here's the finished makeover pics.
    a5Wqduv.jpg

No "plastic surgery", her shnozzola is still there in full glory, but I did give her a CC skin. (either Mango Smoothie or Yogurt Smoothie I forget which)
    oEP8XX9.jpg

The only genetics change was to her eye color, since I'd also made her a werewolf, but I didn't like the yellow, glowing eyes in human form, & hadn't saved her original eye color, so I made them green instead.

Oh and here's an "inbetween" pic of Laurel, from when I was trying hairs on her...I retrieved it when I cleared out my SNAP files....
    diQ2oZ7.png

...Dawn Summers, anyone?

latest?cb=20110905070906
    (Michelle Trachtenberg)

Actually, considering the werewolf thing, maybe I should've left her looking like Dawn?....but the short, ruffled hair was too cute!
    I uploaded something! (yay) My Studio
    Enjoy!
  • Options
    GlendarubioGlendarubio Posts: 2 New Member
    [quote="jillbg;c-14535049"]Just went through 7 pages of incredible make-overs! With or without CC... Lots of awesome distributed, but I can't comment on all, it would take me the night. I have some make-overs too, from premades I used to pouplate Twin Towns. I usually just change the skin, and make-up, keeping the hair color.

First out is Charlie Rae Buckshot (Starlight Shores), who I renamed [i]Big Daddy[/i], he's a mixture of Hugh Heffner and Elvis Presley...
    [center][img]https://greywitchestwintowns.files.wordpress.com/2014/12/19-big-daddy.jpg?w=232&h=300[/img][/center]

Jesper Sandstrom from Aurora Skies, and his boyfriend Viktor Valquist
    [center][img]https://greywitchestwintowns.files.wordpress.com/2014/12/21a-e28093-jesper-sandstrom.jpg?w=236&h=300[/img]
    [/center]
    [center][img]https://greywitchestwintowns.files.wordpress.com/2014/12/21a-e28093-viktor-valquist.jpg[/img][/center]

And of course Don Lothario!
    [center][img]https://greywitchestwintowns.files.wordpress.com/2014/12/don-lothario.jpg[/img]
    [/center]
    Rei Matsuri
    [center][URL=http://s1380.photobucket.com/user/jillbg1jillbg/media/Pose%20Pics/464e08ba-d323-4106-9869-b908a707e8b6_zpslwyd1guc.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1380.photobucket.com/albums/ah181/jillbg1jillbg/Pose%20Pics/464e08ba-d323-4106-9869-b908a707e8b6_zpslwyd1guc.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/center]
    Sun Young Kim (WA)
    [center][URL=http://s1380.photobucket.com/user/jillbg1jillbg/media/Pose%20Pics/Sun%20Young%20Kim%2002_zpsd1ujerie.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1380.photobucket.com/albums/ah181/jillbg1jillbg/Pose%20Pics/Sun%20Young%20Kim%2002_zpsd1ujerie.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
    [/center]
    Hui Young Kim
    [center][URL=http://s1380.photobucket.com/user/jillbg1jillbg/media/Pose%20Pics/Hui%20Young%20Kim_zpstxiyqytq.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1380.photobucket.com/albums/ah181/jillbg1jillbg/Pose%20Pics/Hui%20Young%20Kim_zpstxiyqytq.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/center][/quote]

I love your makeover!!! I'm playing with Victor and Jesper now, and yours look so good. May i ask where did you get the clothes that viktor wears??
  • Options
    GlendarubioGlendarubio Posts: 2 New Member
    @jillbg where did you get the clothes that Viktor Valquist is wearing? Please tell me, i like how he looks with it