Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

snake charming and the nectary?!

ok so my sim bought a snake charming basket, how do you get better at it? does it depend on your music skill? so my sim went to the nectary once and bought a nectar making thing and some racks..now when i go back its CLOSED and it stays closed!!! forever!! :?

Comments

• LGT09LGT09 Posts: 297 New Member
    edited November 2009
    bump
  • JuliadotcomJuliadotcom Posts: 47 Member
    edited November 2009
    Yeah, the snake charming is based on music skill, I tested it out. :mrgreen:

I dunno about the nectary...only been there once so far.
  • Uroica69Uroica69 Posts: 30 Member
    edited November 2009
    I have a nectar question ... My sim has mastered nectar making and wants to make a nectar from Bell Peppers, but the game won't let me put those in the nectar making machine ... do I need to complete an adventure first? She also wants to make nectar from garlic, but I know that won't be allowed either. How do I get to use other ingredients?
  • aleinaduckyaleinaducky Posts: 31 New Member
    edited November 2009
    my sim too would like to make necctar withthings like bell pepper and garlic, steak and patties to which is interesting considering he is a vegitarian (my only veggie sim)

how do we make meat and veggie nectar (i would love a nice tomato nectar)
    i would love to know how so i can get i can turn wishes in to happieness points!

has anyone figured this out!
  • muddypaws4167muddypaws4167 Posts: 2,108 New Member
    edited November 2009
    my handy sim was able to upgrade the nectar machine for better pressing. LG can you enter the nectary through the backdoor? Thats THE place to swipe good wine (who needs a cashier lol )
  • muddypaws4167muddypaws4167 Posts: 2,108 New Member
    edited November 2009
    p.s the snake charming thing requires a lot of practice. My sim got bit twice ( sore hand for 2-3 hours) but finally mastered it and now can get the "snakes kiss" moodlet from charming the snake. I hear this can cure curses. Haven't been cursed yet but will let you know.
  • Akila906Akila906 Posts: 1,836 Member
    edited November 2009
    Uroica69 wrote:
    I have a nectar question ... My sim has mastered nectar making and wants to make a nectar from Bell Peppers, but the game won't let me put those in the nectar making machine ... do I need to complete an adventure first? She also wants to make nectar from garlic, but I know that won't be allowed either. How do I get to use other ingredients?

You can only use FRUIT to make nectar. You can NOT use NAY vegetables...EVER :D So you sim's wish will never come true...lol. Think of it as wine....would you want Bell Pepper or Garlic Wine? Yuck! :D

Some of the best I've made so far are:

60% Life Fruit/40% Meloire Grapes
    50% Life Fruit/50% Pomelo
    50% Pomelo/50% Meloire Grapes
    50% Apple/50% Renoir Grapes
    50% Cherry/50% Apple
    50% Life Fruit/50% Cherry

All were classified as "Amazing" by the machine after they were finished.

Hope that helps :D

Edited for typo :oops:
    michael-jackson-17.gif