Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Lawmowers & Vacuum Cleaners (Eco living)

Those objects after use should provide an enviromental buff (moodlet) for indoors or outdoors. Or at least let them be decoration objects that automaticly provide these effects.
NNpYlHF.jpg

Comments

• LadyEmillyeLadyEmillye Posts: 19,238 Member
    I'd actually like to see some lawnmowing. Teen career. Ride over toys lol...upset the kids....make the adult angry. They could automatically go into a pile to pick up...maybe use for composting.
  • JasonSim16JasonSim16 Posts: 466 Member
    I'd love to see lawn mowers and vacuum cleaners along with laundry!
    71rbpi.png
  • JayandMeekaJayandMeeka Posts: 2,377 Member
    I'd actually like to see some lawnmowing. Teen career. Ride over toys lol...upset the kids....make the adult angry. They could automatically go into a pile to pick up...maybe use for composting.

And if we get pets.. accidentally run over some doggy bombs on the lawn.. :D
  • CrazyRiahCrazyRiah Posts: 1 New Member
    I think a more dangerous wild side would be fun. MORE interaction with items like mowing the lawn, doing the laundry, a clean house feature. The clothes i think should be really cool an interesting weather they are luxury or low end style.
  • SageRainWillowSageRainWillow Posts: 2,221 Member
    I agree there should be some danger too. Washing machines and dryers could break and require a high handiness or there's a chance of electrocution. Dryers could catch fire if you don't clean the lint trap often enough lol. And not all sims should enjoy chores. It could make them grumpy, bored, or the sore moodlet (usually from working out) could happen. Of course neat sims would be in their glory. Imagine how much fun they would have lol.
    42959178421_482f6f6a5c_o.png

• JestTruJestTru Posts: 1,761 Member
    I don't know about lawn mowing but a Greenhouse stuff pack that includes lawn care could be fun.
    WbUrFQm.png
  • GoldenBuffyGoldenBuffy Posts: 4,025 Member
    You know, if we did get lawnmowers, there could be maybe three options. 1) the old hand pushed one. 2) gas powered mower. And 3) rideable mower. And a few new interactions with them. Say something gets caught in the blades and your sim goes to clear it out without turning it off first, then they bet the buff "Wow, that was close!" Because they almost chopped off a finger or four. And then with the rideable there could be the possibility of a new death option. Like it can "blow" up and that causes your sim's death.

With the vacuum cleaner, there should be the option to clean it out after vacuuming the floors, and if you or your sims forget to clean it out. It could let of a giant cloud of dust from the container being over filled.
    epngF25.png
    It's up to Nancy!
    My YouTube!

• RetinaStormRetinaStorm Posts: 185 Member
    for mowing the grass I'd love to see one of these manual mowers
    cce6587a6c45fcfab2bf46ae7b9de617.jpg
  • AndreaTheHeroAndreaTheHero Posts: 578 Member
    Being only a stuff pack I don't think we'll get something that requires this much work. Maybe in a seasons EP or gardening/farming gp we could see it but usually stuff packs will only have cas/decor and one or two new gameplay objects.
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    edited April 2017
    for mowing the grass I'd love to see one of these manual mowers
    cce6587a6c45fcfab2bf46ae7b9de617.jpg

That's pretty much the only "eco" option where lawnmowing goes. And grass lawns themselves are much less "eco" than using native-to-where-you-live groundcover.

But I'd LOVE to see lawnmowing in a Housework type pack, or a Seasons pack. And I want to be able to make those lines in the grass, and to have riding mowers, and grass allergies. I just don't feel like it's an "eco" fit.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.