Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Please no more wedding stuff :/

2...Next

Comments

• TrashmagicTrashmagic Posts: 977 Member
    I also voted for the wedding pack because I like the idea of being able to customize your ceremonies. (whatever that entails) Seems like it can be interesting. The cc argument can go for most of the other options as well, doesn't mean it doesn't have the potential to be a well rounded stuff pack. So I'm not counting anything out just yet.
  • shedeviledeggshedeviledegg Posts: 39 Member
    I agree, adding more wedding items is on the bottom of the list for me.
  • LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,447 Member
    Weddings were my last pick, but if they did decide to do this, I would want a variety of dresses in various colors, including black, and jewel tones, so I could use them to goth out my vampires, lol. A variety of black lace veils would be cool, too.
    #Team Occult
  • HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    It's not my first pick either but it is a stuff pack and the items and clothing and hopefully animations I'd find very useful. So many people have weddings for their sims.. they love it and the idea of it. If it wins I'm going to buy it for sure and use it.
    @LiELF.. lol I thought the same thing too there would be different colors for these objects and clothing win win for me ;). Black and White weddings are a theme...
    egTcBMc.png
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    wedding are fun and a lot of people dont use cc I don't because a lot of it is bad and makes bugs
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • AndreaTheHeroAndreaTheHero Posts: 578 Member
    i could only be bothered by another wedding pack if it came with ample outfits and something to do with honeymoons. Maybe the heart bed or jaccuzzi but neither of those seem directly part of the wedding theme so I doubt they'd be the focused gameplay objects. Unless I can pay $10 to make my sims actually sit and watch the ceremony xD
  • keenowkeenow Posts: 549 Member
    Wedding was my thrid choice. What I'd want out of it is all of my sims to sit down at the wedding!
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
    i could only be bothered by another wedding pack if it came with ample outfits and something to do with honeymoons. Maybe the heart bed or jaccuzzi but neither of those seem directly part of the wedding theme so I doubt they'd be the focused gameplay objects. Unless I can pay $10 to make my sims actually sit and watch the ceremony xD

Both the heart bed and jaccuzzi would go with a wedding theme if they add honeymoons.
  • mustenimusteni Posts: 5,405 Member
    keenow wrote: »
    Wedding was my thrid choice. What I'd want out of it is all of my sims to sit down at the wedding!
    That's already in the game, they just need to fix it.

• catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
    All I know is if the wedding stuffpack doesn't make it I hope weddings get covered in a Dating Expansion which has recently been seen on a survey. That did mention honeymoons. Either way I need some veils and I don't want cc veils in my game. I've been in talks with SimGuruJill on twitter about it too. She's the top person for CAS.

Veils can be worn with any hairstyle in this game so they should be implemented.
  • Tremayne4260Tremayne4260 Posts: 3,126 Member
    While I did not vote for Weddings as my top choice, that doesn't mean I don't want to see some kind of Generations style Expansion pack (note I said Expansion Pack verses Stuff Pack) where all ages get some love. I really do think we need to have Teens and Elders fleshed out a lot more and I would love some more activities for Families and toddlers. Weddings and even the Funerals could be great selling points for that type of EP.
    Second Star to the Right and Straight on 'til Morning.
  • lunaodditylunaoddity Posts: 632 Member
    edited April 2017
    Starter Home and Arcade stuff also have base on City Living and Get Together respectively. In CL you can own second-hand furniture from Buy Mode and from the flea market. GT has an arcade game.

Most of the proposed ideas are (hopefully) about giving depth to what we already have. Like customizing weddings, beyond bride stuff and a wedding arch. That's why Wedding stuff made my top choice.
    Post edited by lunaoddity on
  • Prink34320Prink34320 Posts: 5,078 Member
    No more? We barely got anything for Weddings apart from what the Base Game offers, some CC dresses (which, not everyone wants to or knows how to use) and a few clothing that could be used for weddings here and there in a few packs. I would personally like to see different Wedding Cakes, more in-depth Weddings featuring a Flower person and Ring bearer etc. maybe even have a Wedding lot, also more suits for male Sims!!! Plus those big cakes people hide in, as well as Bachelor/Bachelorette Parties!

I know that to many people it's just one event in a Sim's life (well I guess that depends, some Sims could experience it many times *cough* Don Lothario *cough* if he does believe in marriage) but it's a huge event commemorating the love of two Sims, and those who wish to make it an even more special and memorable event might like to have the additional content, plus the CAS could easily be suitable for Formal and Party Wear as well (Oh! New rings would be cool too!).
    Live your life to the fullest, don't wait for a miracle to happen, be the miracle to make things happen.
    Sometimes your creativity is limited where you use it most, but you can use those limitations to inspire new forms of creativity you may never have thought of beforehand.
  • AndreaTheHeroAndreaTheHero Posts: 578 Member
    Prink34320 wrote: »
    No more? We barely got anything for Weddings apart from what the Base Game offers, some CC dresses (which, not everyone wants to or knows how to use) and a few clothing that could be used for weddings here and there in a few packs. I would personally like to see different Wedding Cakes, more in-depth Weddings featuring a Flower person and Ring bearer etc. maybe even have a Wedding lot, also more suits for male Sims!!! Plus those big cakes people hide in, as well as Bachelor/Bachelorette Parties!

I know that to many people it's just one event in a Sim's life (well I guess that depends, some Sims could experience it many times *cough* Don Lothario *cough* if he does believe in marriage) but it's a huge event commemorating the love of two Sims, and those who wish to make it an even more special and memorable event might like to have the additional content, plus the CAS could easily be suitable for Formal and Party Wear as well (Oh! New rings would be cool too!).

While I agree with you it's hard for me to want more wedding stuff when we are lacking so many variations of furniture and appliances. I actually hope they will revamp dating into a gamepack tapping into more marriage items there along with likes/dislikes, slow dancing and honeymoons.
  • suepixelssuepixels Posts: 161 Member
    I get that it's a major part of the game but seriously? A whole stuff pack devoted to it?

We already have multi cultural maxi dresses from City Living, an array of wedding arches throughout the packs and a countless number of party items. I don't see what else could be added? They really are milking this just for an event that's over in a couple of sim hours, but that's just my opinion :)

Hey girl :) , @SimmerOfEngland well don't know if you have seen my post yet but I think we have tons of ideas which even wouldn't fit overall into a stuff pack. What do you feel after reading what it could offer? Check this link here, see yourself & let me know ;)
    Passionate Sim-Architect & Storyteller on Tumblr. If u can imagine u can make it happen B)
    Industrial, Steampunk & Modern Architecture. Yup Simmies, too!

EA ID suepixels | Tags #suepixels
    Sue's Architecture | Sue's Stories | Wedding Stuff Pack Ideas
    Tumblr: suepixels | Twitter suepixels
  • SimmerOfEnglandSimmerOfEngland Posts: 194 Member
    suelady wrote: »
    I get that it's a major part of the game but seriously? A whole stuff pack devoted to it?

We already have multi cultural maxi dresses from City Living, an array of wedding arches throughout the packs and a countless number of party items. I don't see what else could be added? They really are milking this just for an event that's over in a couple of sim hours, but that's just my opinion :)

Hey girl :) , @SimmerOfEngland well don't know if you have seen my post yet but I think we have tons of ideas which even wouldn't fit overall into a stuff pack. What do you feel after reading what it could offer? Check this link here, see yourself & let me know ;)

While I do adore those ideas, I beleive that EA wouldn't put that all in a stuff pack. If I were to get a wedding pack I'd like it to have ALL of that, I don't think a few bits of it would be substantial. For a smaller pack I'd rather focus on areas the game lacks, such as death, funerals, wind turbines, laundry etc etc since we might not be getting much content :)
    ⭐ Say what you think, love who you love 'cause you just get so many trips around the sun ⭐

Simmer since 2009
    S4 content owned - GTW, GT, CL, OR, DO, SD, P, V, KR, SS, BS, FS, BN, RG, MH, LP, PP, LP, CK, VG,
    Sims lost:7