Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    PuddinroyPuddinroy Posts: 4,451 Member
    @Charlottesmom: Thank you. Yes, I did throw the swing out.

@bekkasan: Thank you

@mycami21: Thank you

@Mikezumi: Thank you

@all: Thank you for the sweet comments. I know Spider-man is with my sweet baby Jade in heaven.
    :) Smile!

• Options
    MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    Clifford and Jordan 5x5

Day 118 - Part 2

This boy is Sylvester Mullis, grandson of Eddy and Molly Mullis on one side and Eddie Starr and Constance Shelley on the other. I felt sorry for him because he was in mourning for the death of his grandma Constance who I had killed earlier that day. She irritated me earlier in my save and I have a long memory. The chickens came home to roost when Bridie got the mourning moodlet. I had completely forgotten that she was her grandma as well because Shannon was raised by Eddie and his new wife, Marian.
    33038844193_3a3198a15e_b.jpg
    I had Eilish console and cheer Sylvester up for the moodlet boost before they did homework together.
    33852277715_7bbb8b1534_b.jpg
    Nevan wanted to put Cait on the spring rider :)
    33467803300_f7ff84bb49_b.jpg
    33722801891_740d7859ac_b.jpg
    Cliff, Jordan and Shannon had wishes to skinny dip so I let them do it in the pool. When I checked back they were all dressed and Cliff was providing music while the others were diving and swimming :)
    33467798500_728955bac9_b.jpg
    33038836113_1384ba9f7a_b.jpg
    33038835723_1939afef96_b.jpg
    33852270725_3822a836d1_b.jpg
    I was going to change Cliff and Jordan back into everyday wear but decided they should go shirtless for old times' sake ;)
    33038834543_bf3bf2e9ef_b.jpg
    I waited the whole time Cait was on the potty but she didn't pull a poo face :( I will have to try again when she needs to go again in the morning.
    33852267485_1a3fb9c4b9_b.jpg
    Shannon was talking with Jordan when Cliff interrupted for some loving. Although Shannon was smiling, I didn't want him feeling like the third wheel so sent him back into the house. I decided he was smiling because he was imagining himself and Nevan still loving it up as elders ;)
    33852266015_028b07fe32_b.jpg
    33038832613_6cfc0a175b_b.jpg
    33852262985_a4624c42fa_b.jpg
    Nevan rolled a wish to chat with Bridie when he was putting Cait in her crib. Bridie and Eilish were watching the Cooking Channel because Eilish wanted to level up to 8 but I doubt she will make it before her birthday tomorrow.
    33722785491_2bb5e5bcfe_b.jpg
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @Mikezumi Nice updates and I like Eilish's hair :smile:

Also nice swimming pictures and the best one is of Cliff playing the guitar with the lighthouse in the back ground :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    juncedajunceda Posts: 2,614 Member

It´s been quite bussy at work these days (I feel like living here sometimes) so little time to play sims and not wasting a second taking pics (my bad) but I really love watching all your awesome games at work (I mean during the breaks... don´t think me wrong...)
    firma_zps7hsuhx2i.png

I can play at last TS2 TS3 and TS4 So great that toddlers are here!!!
  • Options
    CharlottesmomCharlottesmom Posts: 7,015 Member
    edited July 2018
    @emorrill , I know you asked me this in a PM, but thought I would answer it here...

Nope, Scott was named months ago, he was a blurb character in Kate, the cute teen I made up for a Sim who's name I already forgot, he was the one who I tried out "make a move" with as I had never used that action before. It is super cute!

Screenshot-11927_zpst9bwrybi.jpg

Screenshot-11929_zpscu2f3js1.jpg

Screenshot-11930_zpshws8ssxf.jpg

Screenshot-11932_zpswnor8yju.jpg

Screenshot-11933_zpshhx5osbt.jpg

Awwwwww!! He was so cute here...too bad I aged him up and recycled him into a jerk! But fear not, because I couldn't kill him off, so I gave him a makeover and was going to move him in with Lilah, the girl who picked on Kate as a child and teen but at the last second I decided to throw him in with the Single moms and let Fiona and Molly have at him. :smiley:
    Post edited by Charlottesmom on
  • Options
    plushtrap_107plushtrap_107 Posts: 1,435 Member
    edited April 2017
    @lanlyn, thanks :) My Sims need to make friends with the nice kids, not any mean ones. I think in an older save file, one of my Sims (Albert Akagi) dated Tatiana Ivanov and they ended up getting a place together!

Poor llama Sim! I hope they can solve the mystery of who bumped her off!

@Mikezumi, lol, OK then :p That's a shame about my pics :( I wonder if Photobucket is down? Are you seeing little red x's?

I like your climbing wall and pool!

@Puddinroy, I'm sorry that you lost Spider-Man :( Losing a pet is always tough!

@TadOlson, thanks :) I like how you plan your houses and buildings out, much more professional than me! I hope you're feeling better today!
  • Options
    blazerntqblazerntq Posts: 2,409 Member
    So this morning I have woken up before my boys and I was able to start up my game. Excited that I get to play.
  • Options
    ThinkMissPinkThinkMissPink Posts: 160 Member
    Honestly, I did not read 1,370 pages of posts!
    Heh heh...those sims!

Today I played one of the most boring households ...the Sekemoto residence. Long story short, Sam Sekemoto made best friends with Donny Phan, almost instantaneously. So I devised a plan which involved aging both boys up into teenagers. That way Donny and Sam can tackle highschool together.

So I switched active households.

If I was bored with Sekemoto...after playing the Phan family...I was in tears.

I laughed so hard!!

Donny had a cake on a counter with candles. His older brother was at work, it was after school and his best friend Sam was a no-show to Donny's informal birthday bash. Donny blew out his candles and then nothing happened.
    I waited and waited for Donny to spontaneously combust but nothing happened!!

Donny finally started to move and then the counter errupts into flames!! I panic.

What if Donny dies??

First Sam didn't show and then Donny wouldn't live to see teenage years?

I start to sweat...

Fortunately, Donny's mom and dad were there. The dad turns out to be useless! He danced around avoiding eye contact with anyone sane. The mom however, wasted no time. Soon the fire was out and then the fire fighter rolled in. Upon seeing the extinguished counter the fireman let out a roar!

I'm nearly crying at this point trying hard not to laugh, I get the mom to replace the counter and the cake. Donny aged up successfully. The fireman enjoyed the festivities but I notice it is getting late in game and I wondered "Where is Donny's older brother?" ...after all the fun he missed...

A game message popped up that explained the older brother is out and the police are looking for him. I found him on the other side of the map, catching up on his homework. Suddenly he threw down his workbook and took off running...the police were hot on his trail...

::TO BE CONTINUED::

And that sums up my gameplay highlights for today! Thank you for taking the time to read this! Hopefully I can post pics/links soon!!
    Cheers!

::Pink::
    “I'm curious about that chicken, eating the rock. I mean, he seems to lack the basic intelligence required for pretty much... everything.”
    ―A villager discussing Heihei
  • Options
    @Charlottesmom That female Sim in the picture is cute :smile: Where did you get her hair from?
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    @ThinkMissPink Reading your post makes your game seem like a lot of fun. Hope that you also will soon be able to post pictures of your gameplay.
  • Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    @lanlyn wow itneresting start to that haha,
    im too kind so I usually just reset him when he shows up lol.

@Mikezumi Great update as usual, didn ot had tiem to ocmment this morning so going
    through now.

@Charlottesmom Great update as usual,

@emorrill thanks I wondered what kind of dog that was hehe.
    lovey design of the house.

@mycami21 Great updates

@king_of_simcity7 lovely photos

@PalmArrow Cute toddler pic, yeah I love butter to hes the
    king in that fmaily they all love him.

All for now

• Options
    Just one cute little picture from my game this morning.
    Screenshot-13_zpsgqwjjwpi.jpg
  • Options
    :smiley:

@Mikezumi , Bridie sure is a cutie! Her child dress is very pretty and goes wonderfully with her coloring!
    **Poor Nevan, he should know better than to take on his dad in MA!
    **My game does that ALL the time, listing kids as related when the parents are not married yet.
    **I'm sure Bridie will begin house gazing when she is a teen, it's obviously genetic!
    **The stories will mesh with Kate and Riley's wedding in a few days, but don't expect a sweet quite well behaved wedding! ;) . Certain confessions/deep secrets need to be revealed.
    **Mortimer does have a crush...will it stick??
    **Holy Moly! Jordan sure takes bowling serious...that face... :o
    **Their necks get all twisted with the friendly hug in my game, it's a bit creepy.
    **I want to see those woohoo pictures from the photo booth!!
    **I hate some of the EA short shirts too, some of them would be great if they were longer in the arms/torso.
    **The fish pattern is pretty old. I made it when I was playing the Langerak's probably a year ago, it was specifically for Zelda's room.
    **I know you love Morty, that is why I *try* to be nice to him...
    **I used to use the Inappropriate in a good way all the time, have slacked with it lately.
    **Nah, not Grim in your save, I highly suspect my save is corrupted.
    **Dameon still looks awesome as an adult!
    **Sally is still cute.
    **I caught another typo...you said Aideen sticks close to her niece on the school bus but, that is Eilish! ;)
    **Rainbow ninjas! ;)
    **Cait is a great name!! Awwww, cutie pie!
    **Awesome dive from Shannon!

@lanlyn , OMG!! The part crashing Unicorn!! and Dexter....lots of party crashing in your game.
    **Sounds like a he*ck of a party, fires, flirting, dancing on counters!
    **Bradley surrounded by females...sounds right to me! <3
    **Happy Birthday Loch indeed... ;) (how is this poor child going to grow up is this crazy environment...should be fun! ;) )
    **I've been leaving Cornelia and Gunther alone and they still seek each other out, not as much as before so I may goose them up romantically again....
    **Yup, Dalia is a hard worker, I adore the girl.
    **Dalia is 21 and Mortimer just aged up so I say he's 18, not a big gap by any means. ;) (not that big or even Huge gaps are an issue with me when Erika first met Thornton she was 17 and he was 30!).
    **The fish pattern is from last year, I can look it up (give you page number) if you'd like.
    **I always love it when my Sims get Faithful and especially Eternally Faithful! Cornelia and Gunther got EF very fast!

@Silverofdreams30 , I always play with aging off but aging Sims up beyond YA bothers me...(child to teen is sometimes jarring to me too).
    **Butter...so cute!
    **Crystal was just waving hi to you... :o

@PalmArrow , Fast/smooth game vibes going out to you! I hope your game with it's wonderful additions runs like buttah... :smiley:
    **You're going to have fun with Pets!
    **MV is an awesome world, I don't play it often but love the look of it.

@plushtrap_107 , I adore cruddy traits, I will be looking up the Shallow family!

@rachelt405 , I've pressed Try for Baby too fast before when I only wanted woohoo, makes for either an interesting game or an exit to Main Menu without saving. Sounds like it made your game even more fun!

@blazerntq , :/ RL plotting against you! At least you get the computer back after the kids get their tushies back to school.

@CravenLestat , Pretty patterns!! :smiley:
    **STITCH!!! <3 *Automatic Awesome!*
    **I kind of like the look of Nicoletta, her traits are pretty good (too bad! ;) ), there could be a nice triangle going on with her boyfriend David and his roommate Jayden...she secretly likes Jayden, he secretly likes David!! >:);)
    **I really do love her house, it's perfect!
    **One of my all time favorite movies! Fast Times....Jeff was great, but I liked Brad the best. I'm sure you avert your eyes when Phoebe gets out of the pool, like a proper gentleman.. ;)
    **Ohhhhhh! You made a JEFF! <3

@mycami21 , Maybe Sam is reading the book through butt osmosis...
    **Awwww! Sam as a child! Love his wolfie eyes...his eyebrows do look Spock like in mid howl.
    **Strange Alien...at least he reminded you to buy a car.
    **His outfit wasn't that bad, but decided to not post it as it was getting switched immediately, he had the correct hair amazingly!

@king_of_simcity7 , Those colorful houses...WOW!! <3
    **It is totally possible to recolor buildings, done it tons of times.
    **At least you only lost 10 minutes, I've lost hours before, but learned to save more frequently lately.
    **Your repaints on the bricks came out great!
    **Her hair is from a set, I'll have to look it up.

@Littledreamer1994 , Nice update, I love winter scenery shots!

@bekkasan , I miss Chris, Annabelle and the kiddos!!
    **Mortimer is cute but his chin annoys me, I really want to shrink it, but will not.

@Karritz , I can imagine getting the last island is going to be the most difficult.

@TadOlson , You've been busy with building! Wonderful Update... :smiley:

@krabby_pattiess , Wonderful pictures, Carson does look tough!
    **You're making me really miss my Katy Perry pack!

@emorrill , Looks like you called it on Mortimer and Dalia....but since when has my game ever been predictable. Bwahahaha!!!! :D
    **Dalia wasn't thinking "He*ll Yeah!" when Mortimer aged up, HE was, she has no idea of his crush....
    **Wasn't able to watch QL last night, Matthew was having issues with homework, worked with him for awhile then was too drained to watch TV.
    **Great makeover!! I like the exterior "barn look". I want to do a Mosquito Cove redo now too, but will go in a totally different direction. :)
    **Evelyn seems to be enjoying that chocolate! A Straw!!!
    **Ohhhhhhhh, Leighton, I frigging ADORE him! In my game Claire would wind up with Christopher, or Leighton.
    **Actually I sometimes sleep better with the husband gone, I sneak over to "his side" which is much comfier than my side! Plus, I snuggle with RJ, he helps me sleep, with an absent husband.

:smiley:
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    @emorrill Great update of Evelyn and her house. I do like the new outfit better than the old one. I love the asian theme that you used for her house. Suits her very well. Love the chocolate fountain. I use that for parties sometimes, but, I don't think it is installed right now. Note to self...install it. :)

@Mikezumi Gorgeous family portraits! I love seeing how the family grows up. Cute pic of Aideen and the niece on the bus. I agree about the elders all aging up to be bent over, pot bellied, bird arms and leg sims. :::shudders::: I think traits should have had something to do with how they look instead of all looking horrible. Of course, they didn't listen as I understand it it the same for Sims4 elder sims. Do we have any hopes they will listen if there is another game? Congrats on the new baby/toddler. Love the name Cait. I guess she just needed to 'p' this time. :)

@CravenLestat You did an awesome job on Spicoli.

@king_of_simcity7 sorry about the crash. :( 10 minutes is better than hours though. Great job on the remake of the townhouses.

@lanlyn Awesome start to the mystery. I love mysteries. Look forward to it. :)

@Charlottesmom I like that action it is cute in game. :) Aww....will try to post some pics. Off today, but gotta do taxes. :(

@ThinkMissPink Sims are funny! Welcome. :)

@blazerntq cute sim.

• Options
    @Silverofdreams30 Thanks for the feedback :smile:

@blazerntq Cute picture :smile:

@Charlottesmom Thanks for the comments :smile:

@bekkasan Thanks for the feedback :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,121 Member
    lanlyn wrote: »
    Warning: This is absolutely the worst thing I have ever done in my Sims game. >:) I can't believe I did this! :s

My inspiration:
    https://youtu.be/rCjoDDbxeLw

Get A Clue: Part 1

41wWLulrw-jsMftju5PGIB9RNN3yicNGZTZOCVuLhQ4gYbSRarfn1QprHBmcAU4fhS66XIlHkMlIyqrtgsEqJQklQ1tJrP3qfc_FQGcPJ5Z7lXZfAGgPppxSL7__xSjaOYa8WOwVZTwDF4R14mHIuIHDKeFutQvS4I25AW0FaPZ79fzcF1BFtfHTsZwUiNabzI1AWz6v3mrLELv3YalETKjSZvbecSSYHBnU31XdN5gNXdU6tMShDTjW1IE6hqH-8U98bdDjy6g_HfQWx6dWXqSqvxWVlvAHbkwav3WxqBxgr1kBdpTJMod_CVWOzQUF1Rhlr45QCivu8KdyPE9M1hVmeriub2l2fkwDHYUL0YfiRCerq_oosPEQC2bHgdvL9OJHtggJHqh8K9X4TrOX9KgJgy9LVOyEIISxwyNCRd1HhAFhRLWyf4JdZDSXA3O_d0L96URfN0aMkPb4xtj3rr1YXBDHm8z5NXFhobr9cdHvS4BoOvyFCswucFDjjQ-5j9yBjoXFiUSuRYStC0t1sXQnY_-UuNKp8GmvHPNANtqmdlYyX-I5v34fadD59aI2ljm4BzKozOuwzi6KmDhwmS5kQXjqLAO2v0xPgYRWmjZTF4LikgPsIg=w1600-h896-no

yY6f8LdSfqAEV11IV7MPAverFRolpE07tobx-I1QYYJJWo4TIaoUW2gGvIXI64I-S9WRJSqrPr0JfBBvtG3ecmRxnKmuuIbrcjYTMJK6fBMdhP2LyQV_RHKLoZvx3_7oPNbmkkNXxrSQTBdREONe8vITSqlU5HORoJgJKARcZxBJrVBNbbc9Di8byWdIBXH2T1WW_7LCj4-0cCSP7-vw7IS_Oq2kmF1KivyEixvjp-0IzNRoF02UgPjfzyx7K5SWYtCodvr996PaEKANrUWMaZSuVUrRpu-md7lP59fm6rXLuhZgS-TzqTz-6vgAXYGUQlWP2hKME3eZIYrRC0IGSjyu9Wt6bWIh1hcBRvKyL97dy8l0GxuiO7PzOsCiYL6tyzoCt_eyDYcy0auOQHIocSdLI00YCHE_AX7Zy_yQpMBCr2Isg2-JtdImUnQ1hQihvsgZEEHxEGuYAkVnZBh1T2k-zc7lrdtiGviMXy60wXc1UPhl3pI9HEJL6Ne4TWzYdOEc1fQS7yVfSACw7l2-Vx1asZTWzLWG7zW5QhMTpaILC_bCeIj8HHDPc6-4SB8wYFgaJigsdqltJXRT4EkewI6ZzxlePnhNKtZL_SRAEyVaOTq0xPhVlQ=w1600-h896-no

DvnIWGLi90Q3A8QxA3ws8hHbcgaI0QfbJ9aAsjUfsGIui_Q6EDu8sacdHHataJt-gNZ69zg7p16d29tvZhJ8SvZPvM_urCAPukSGHSVdETWLzFPi2xpQgow1eOSYhmBL1pjti3rwHQczwCa0LIB_izti-WJy7e3p9qbXXDp7W42y8dQMfYvG72WIwvye6-L-65GiNn7bE_qve0qJ99ivcTcQqR-bdWOqfr0_bQRqfxAKp7VquFfomn8lPUmYrcjHhL1q8_glg8KpEcbF5CvU2mNnOTZrtKwnOzdJKLAqz09hV_GcsLawhznYIVp8I5z2xCPAHKXKiqa-w7UfoGPDqSzismUz1Q-edlbMm43StezAMYVYvwikFAyM0IKjJRc4H7TB_GZ8aBpaJkkSGRbl0BcF-VREQQzzQMfDldod5GU4G5qHG4EFN4u6cUi1A24VT4v_uOoODLWeRfoMALoHNrEYlqk3IMo7nrUPqr4q4tMwNjTgLC8mONrkaWmC8yQ0i8tkcGxS4ShII4GtKf9U-6OEbFu2djndJ1qHvCwxReuH4U86aOZOkkEjkGSRqC4sbjghy-ThirBTGci-N3K1XOvtx6Koiw8pDIzA10QZhmNoX6-efIDnRQ=w1600-h896-no

f8QBNQnABLsr1XfsQtkE3wHmwociedl07mXKJU5OAyZAjqMWmqnPTL6vxQFrNWiCK1G6_VahaegwlvZnHMaOLDRi3uzhopFffIBnZFD9k3Jp0bg7-aq1QMlOiHBY-UZ-4GS5uIud9ae17W8Jru7HHUNwqLbRr_MAPFZaH8CkVxbbiK7FYQQ2jN1Sspcklp8HNlZNjmIg2svl3ocYZQ6Safrdfsw3RV5msuqZUd_KOlVYmlEQRPfJx3lWJsm1njtQe6xKTh40yxdS_jZgAa-Ah3Aq35DyJohMeVz4CZftTFGsHAw3wDNbRr9dYrVGsM3yCiGx3xsK3m1dyN0ikLlyxxnZF4th-pRM-bXElckXrMtj_EbJfjdwFOgPbraty6Npwqy6sX9Be_egsFIpAcCE296_s0uqBS9Tdv0x7ECw1d-whRmOY5BFE6yDHLkwMGrO4dEGmcH_RwyIk2LarugnZsMBgmSliRj8fu9TyGf6t4Lw5AVyeguwXOPzbfL-5qZdBplo6sQiTU9by5oeCdt2aUdNzLfP9OhzbaiFOui5QKQnaL6QXmXf82vROALIrmlQVR2MPdkckEuzf95TXHk3N0cvAA3_X69DuXkHhbMdZmyhXUc5qtfgpw=w1600-h896-no

SXJSqCS8WOc1mKa6bSt3d_bLN9tbl_xuDLp7HgHW-fHqIHu2ySGvUAtN5K8dL6hSyAMa4Tf6cYhPfP2HqLV-huymOQcL5TkrPCnCUs8vTD9jRQ4VWAJizWfZC75Kjq9qcjLLdFKVYc-YmG6TYDjvOGiCe3UXse8_R9oxKWgHMSK3yC1qKisNe1UElOjaKsFuFKEIygWBDz9DVQmS6ahTRbqwWn5ypVMaArnm7sVu-PG7lNCx0XQwVv6GZfQgIJmFJZeRqFvrweqO4IoC0xvA3dblU2xdTsHVoQVY4Yhe_SaHJlxO_jvn4LDJ40o6jfUpb1tNDVBI8Ct59tRrwfW3BT_vNC2lNpbuH8acyay4KZi0-17E4N6MoDPFshIUKEH0Afo2P2X9vzgaQ9NnT5PaYyTwnxkRdC8lDJy9Y_GsNItq2wK94cENme2KzLRyT5Kdd5mmS6fS0WyaAhUvruoTPZ4uteDYeWzTGv_2z3IlOnc7L0j_IbAPj6BtEwZ95VZcIbDvzUwPUu7sNlFKJfb7QipAN0G9uJdm7KFinhi1Ys59S48TN8pFGe_2WBhTZI7GSZc3hwANmDGlloIQ7tWLF3bjluW8GLJLRearL9jmHOtN8WF-BHNaVg=w1600-h896-no

gUaXZnWo3TsN7LJaFziU5eKxPG43TrqM0OpLrX1RiSHPAfmyIFoagSESnKTZnPttd9bFBherZKTgcmOxQ2RISJ0jPS-Nqct8QzcanRFViylFb6w7LT9BmvR1yFGqNSc4ZuCezSvVoIpR-ZzMK_W3wycUPAzzNb8s5hTav-y9onsehBTxd4P1WE9Ot715MTlZOWLaCo-m_5lmMMmPUmDResppblvMeeGHGuhEOdP3MhwyN7huf-5TS5mBBC9NV3-kAW67MeqcMnHrF7WgW-J5h8DJy3ln1s5q8FCu-UhZ2AHNj2JJO_RIVtpyRJpWHQFj5ykIvaJPxG5ZyNxfoNtKrKoqsFUVF0SgjkUGj658_XEaBR9fi_wF1KRPQpaBT7pRnjcQIxBRcvqXOeIJUSoyeP8dAcm4AJHDAriaiPf-T5Wxf6C0LsHxz328iR-FIeK-ePTl9Lyf6EGsq0F7fwcSx4FWvkeBFc5_tZOUh_1FRrL1JTg1eZ49uZisipOJqXGE_FNUtDXG-DwFUGtydnFFSBCB-rLlTch7KhNsl4rIKgObvczLNqS1rMWGCG23QucylkePbf1fk-6QSzhzT_6JWS2QTGWehEt8Fkc6cdjk43O3sWY2H1YbTQ=w1600-h896-no

fr5kR_eSXqnQnsRgYRxGPBLP2inu8Ek9q8CuHzMBNyCK6UpVRs5Wx1TaOoOin5oDBYRRW5Q29p8-YIlCgbYHqws7nJUFs0vTJfOEAwsP0HiBsibhHTS5I2cfg89a7_4koLI12-s_V5b67dycGvAg84zjUzGbxD54YdlVgWFpRVAJrLB1fGk_qkJaVEz8JBZw8a2jUwiw82BeeWxZ2VF4emLSSpjSTLPt9I5Bu3oPimLs6ZpTVikrFi7Me_Up98p1cmtJSZr6V89jCDmrIr34XnxjO3CkvqjUMGAKqwLiQn2VSypkhrbS_h0SjDHdmL9NpGpDqmOdGLWICA95xKDHvwlZri1P4QJPQmcLhxDesweQq1GM4tc7qsGZ69L9YG_uIkOWdomxKZeBx2kP2pCAp4q_5oogjhul0-TPdouiBgrCYdq1yscEfPvw2oSc_l1Cy7ZNmrtvza-zP37Ge_xFX4_BipQ4ZnvU1xEiS4PwLbrub4RYvoUPRXZGa6ZfsONppLKlsIVUvKfddH8tiHM_LWnbzu5Ohdd0jfGGPpyvFVWjfLWue-W-QpMfM4xNAjly04gIfvCB29KfO3mL1dugW1MjpQ91vR9voAaZo5-vodoayqUNeIC9ng=w1600-h896-no

eT7MRw3eY8FeklUlPX0WOSP8z42635tK049ALIox1LQMt06ZLYyUZ1HF4n8ZQQvZY14xwmtxLlFeU2wZV92Ru833l6pQyzjy0N8OKCVg9Y834uZwr-syPGDuvdd7AKbKmXiWR12pB4oJ0OtlFeLy8fcssHN0ZSBhCQdkk9eH0USJPtDI0r-jAWkmk5W75lpDIXbw6cl_QDOB_ApHC69dQWJX7D5awlh3qIRPPaMrX-jwLGbA6c5VF8FW7axveljgVV9IBZlkrLtOTSKbpOL0Q8T_WbLdPH-jThUSZJ6KUwnbD_FwDuWypNT5Fmsx-nKlfkBPy15xA_xtKn3qoquxe4nwa2xxz3aA4NFEunIb491SviJ9Mxue9uD_wEhGxpgtid-9PgHUoqMljZbsk2msT0sTpzkKhG38R0qV3AlpCCMEikGAAUocQi_-Ki8NxoIEcxHbfddyoxwapLQZ4hE9kkmlldlK86kmiOpoEFP0q8pwus_kXa28OGJpw89hswRs9g0maC59ZsDA9BokutrGDktGMYtP2XZrpG_1Lcz1UWBMrELDDv3-RUHHe9JNbepmYl9j4dLHWOh9n32a9ShAH8MnWPluiF8dqd_MuU3idYPGF-toeUdXoA=w1600-h896-no

7VP8z6NVX5WD8JSLeALGAlxQh8r1iumrUyMzb6qeOg8f1b2DUbVmwfrEK2gHXqKd4Be2GG8r3iDij5zJwBMIK7vxpMZkkDXuduzcLOVqhUqw5tHg7tXjMLSKsblOf36q2MvZan1OTTvP4oUQvkp3Ylr_TSDSXijBI7QVuPkx2kYg3JUImun3utS5verKD5IKc6Sb7lMnLn-BcsVIqbBGnzNEhAMuBrw4wiql_JozAF9bAkcHBRZYUxnVDd51qFgRrv8F2hDcLXjYn-4icrpbHE7C9GbajAJ94KuCgXOgD6ejW-_9cCAfgXvfLt9c5DyMlPt6EfcmPqiDIatzLML-fWSTfGJFFWkdHlD5Tp3OTnqSGKqERmhGc7NfekfUc2iuCK-ABFfGKHeqwgIlqD5WTaCefW2ir7oZamrxk36HGkT1vpTT_bQLu0WVEeOLePQukz-DfdpNNgIGXxzfXH-K-049buZ5YMKwnIIEb_y2vY8KXIb8qKIyyEkSCZme42bIcCkultdAUg51MxeY5D_xCJb85RKOugQPyOfBblMbEYT-epAiKMZp9z3zN22AWaeWwM3ISe39ll0CM4ZTGfsywOTuPknaod5DuoLBAeN-a_CnBC-4yVChoA=w1600-h896-no

kxMxcdWeWtf6wgcsiQ5lXzbKHuWjHAAfNEv8Ch1Qu4PlJfo3UObk7r8fSmzq0r5vK7u2NoT8522dQr5JLmK43snag77seOjZ00AmUlOB95cZuXVUIa8yMsjjWFVaTbdjyn-f1coPrXrW2p-nxNy_CKMCHSdtXixWbaA7Pqijnkme57zNRVeHOz9S6oZfCuQvfzLRuzmtgZiANDGKeGTF7eGNVwU3bTtB_VYnWGaoqgjPRpxO_nxUY0qE5EbdpPXxjezVcBcq4iEWdnrWeVytzgWrDVSsCzcOH58AA5EEUBoPGAYLlN0H9LcmyrR9f5bzdP3AeXhdPnkh9ZXBB4mdvOc95paBfgvFaf1vqt8Vd_s2NQuwVz6wkUrf8W7MIw0gJZfmwDbSzsoDEnbf7I0aUBnpBYtigi-38czKdegB4tLvSr_xoYO6LKIO_l6DkKgDtkeUWuMUUjLaNrl3mPDR-jEDoWgfvOTe5QiLml-kBj-aOmpUlllRc4WYhWNH7jWh2sQigzRWk6HD4fC_aArOeXJdhEToqMhl8j9uolCWbXa-L7VdNy2OoUnV6-us8rUSJmB4el1jJFf2TJq3K2I19PY3XkgTx8IrSS9_UPGWJYYEueydzZyuVA=w1600-h896-no

5Hmx1XRWsrJjiXRr2j91roCYR413EqGRtwCMOQa13TalXV-SIdjvWcM3Dhil1IP_eDCJ7jNMjGjLcqH5Q3nMVe-_NNni7G0n3gHXwRaVG6Vx_d9XDB_RzmXKX0a1M6CrJbJLUnqif2_4y0uDLbXwyrNA2NJa_6_ct62BIy_JU8xxHF147RtHpM97js05fXjP4_HwdVXgnGthF2Jgdyx0n1TQ7OuAwSnQz8Fy2RBYGpXRkgr7Zhf20QMc9BihNK0gVfb_hRIv1FLRqbBAhtaxP5v1fxBqwDZpRnDnCX4f4QfYqpYeFKyRGOE4dZEt30WHuKYMTzxfFRDnh3G8GwisjixCNYuAGUEXByoGHftAZujKmZWWkYgMfaz5DiWGFGFQ9BSjeGzBCMbIDek6O_LpJ7zm2N-rF6oCVfXKQZdemyWFqHKQ-c_NB-u5q1eJDj2eKiKduLZ1PQpKGlUpWmz61pIMcS_iu8L-DN9Dv7-vuy9-IPZw_0Fk7kvitbk0ZHhE9iSL62DmozflMELoprrHUT1fHnKJGWGk93OHYSbG8jpMhGvoiGNLO2mix8-t6ubtgfCMReiYCtmr8wIzNgApFSpTzPK7i5PMtp377lia7zh2sK15065twA=w1600-h896-no

WKvn3UvUs2rVeujgvJ1u2CtK2LisilVtrN3i5YRv5a1t143a-K62HqF5fbZ-DOXO7T5q2-yNy45q8jxY9_F6s-UPPOyxs2bbmoEyO_XtT_kNOpFHKMRhHEiCdAQoEpxqBCnckp1hs9aPC1WfJxqnHYZK_juYTusVLZS0aY2dz8W019_4gkxdFwrNZqz5BFlX2t8Jk9N65gfsMGVJkLOplDvAN7Ow_Y3Y8THdRBQEhOZunn4aomBJ64eiZygjxpBeCyrR06waXNxfaQ94Ow2PnS6FIhWEhKoiOBzoOXbKTtHuueKWHjzhubvIFyDCKJLtrTYrIuV5jITmWpzjuRUJ6OsLnWr1d7G-dLrbSKEjo3j2abW9j_bueACMNBUgigOfTicnts_3hGzjXeRNvAeydU8RhqU0F5mGkaADik9Z4K3FABxNXa6UJieE-0rkeSPHSRtB9To0sWDTgA_cHpnYcRdJwqhIopFTdiKt57L8CJHEH-SgCv6ubZUKs4cFunm3VWT0HKuu8Me7ayCETBQX6IfQk3DhZybGYgLPGUkrHksD0MDTWcbEkMtZagXaGQjqW7QOZalOa2Ni9HQ21vN48_6RI6GmzYArjoLWopKLVgSmUIruotMpOA=w1600-h896-no

Ojm8cHaVOKilMWGyHvbdZEb_DhJmHdr3h-dDdaweOIT6qHejridsWKQ4WiDuVbHHoAyQzz6x-2olgAStgHzUiZjxfIrD4AlYpW1U-KxP6_xDNXPjaPt9NmO3obbss978v1-s4v_ag-fiyzozpVeCysolwd7ssEMppcVyNjT3VWWBhs11kRqxsN-VruSxZflnsEupEFb-UinXngPBipVxGPqEm6l6fnzC6RVt6yWd_ZvZQ67EWPKBwjpZ1rMgUEousiD_SFFneMrvngr48c1WUrTpjwIeQKBGOqmAD7Wojh3SueE-P49RhTc7xfu3pI0VD7SrWLRU7xs4eV6khKY440q7sxb4R6gY7-0tQZpcdvVEpweFJCdVpbQRQmiQrXVM59P5jghAKeKBIu2T80q06akg_0cCCmy-AGxs9ao7sVW5GRk_xvjq3FQMb8PPnFS87BobbQRLkeEWJFOhIwz6SzrHpbJFqzcQDqgnIRM4gUAW2QudQRVmacGDE78DfEhWpQoCAbK44FuYppKEAqjl57Dnys0aos537ndX-il44ZcXBMVJCDeTD60GPfmnIHcjsAOER-KinJu3Htuil0xLkbRIaQzcmyT_WBuBGyJFQZTXUJ54-8actA=w1600-h896-no

LQvgFX1qAeWBim2Bn-D6pYOrzH-N8zZwwYsYDdjso2cs74ALfjPGvR96uAidaN1HD_htfUziSNoLW-xMatzao29zx7fD9C0is9zKwFMBpc9U8E01S8h8nNaPMUpjv-xbf6pmLSSfvS37YA2_EA_HAB6vwkuazeZ5wZTPYh_w2BYW1EV_hJQUX5KQQHQt5Jeg5h3l18aCvLkNvA1qoItIw7y8ZjOaMBAjaTj8jHu_p9XfiwNMNs5NXdvG_Pfct5uAGR-V0KpCF_EpTuofyf_TK4BNwsBfsaXuBPkio7IsTBUl_F3ob7cKLr_7kPL81Yt0VTC90aF4ecTQHfaEQLsqyDCtUGFyzWxA_rG4R9c6JnXs5OOsktcQt2N1aHpdZnVf83Zfaa3UlW7otovk13-X1Vko4HfSEOvEd3ky_G9qQ8j3A6fM0toK6sqv16Xixfo4wcoRL3kNrCc3I1AMrafRAdi1jUlsgVhbvSGS7WITGtyR7LSc5CpqYA9S1xorbQwdpKLDV7iXOyF-0ZbBsqzZ0Y32dwnSKcOZiH_C0tubbR2NS46VsLrzVw0EdriRXyQNTUtECvl9p3TgA2PzSVvBVPJxTdQyDGgHLhMu8l-4i2ZxgRn_JX6DhQ=w1600-h896-no

AsoQd8iVl4_kfwmx__dWcXGO7y-uW7vxPI5ASpZOS5MuIcFseIguK_qG-nA3HPov2dix9k_R_NVAmIUrCu4jiNtiMtKTlEUnufJufh7FOxk6POWCUE8RX7FjUsxThCt0__ZgvK3YpPPgHLaOhDZuFtgJrRE_RB5S8lSuM3pyIUsLI3kmnTYeCICR0MSQpSWD7-IeuF-gooZhXyXE3-65B2lF_vl7z4qqe1XamLL-kQ_BJ47v3_wXHx0RcnMm876fBBp2ZYxrN9laKvQR3llPVWUNyJvov4cw5SwOy-dPks7xb8gd3fAy8EQObVzBwQUWThM1gnwpTHpua4v0owequKTiFl8K4tS97qFXPoBKTCfPa1asKdNJuW2mBtTEvcRDmdLCW09b_Jv8ALAQm7Hrd9GFoORg1zb1dmYCd6pgI0kXp7DON6y7MqKKT6QOSau6JhMtKTQqdhJkLgrUvtLk8xCtifYgBi2KUUyBXbO_t_PRZlHTb5gS9w-OC8jcGzpywTeMIxHN3CYyW6p_OsLqJd78kV0XM5UQaosNoWZ016XDHaQ5T_UFzT9zHSC3xbfFmw4-QcBf7jqJRFIT9KnQrqTpIw2-YzG2Rev9Md8mSbYHlsmmdgRMww=w1600-h896-no

Ch6mYXwPJYdaJ1kE6VTcfM9y7gnoZalYpxw9W561_Z5eP5_vqThQcEVXDGLDgdi_zwHG0WOTY8NiCiZECQL0Wa1mEX_wlVwNKnuAAdDvYfT5_e2fvlPDHnFdtPKbJZHlLzbLr51YKLfC6D4C6CHVdvI4FdbAYLnBy3gaiGYGGaOxra1PAQi6M9iTHP4SoqFkk8Jx6xA8HA1DaV5Z5jjV3iLFb6yVihpX5fXrT9zYMm-HRNgAsJQ1CKlsi3zaX19OU-G_Iq1eZRGv4mDvCPcXTiMvJjaGCb3clCymHUv4F6mFHt01CNPNp3S00d0XM8oF1izVn6Qu5-B0p9Zm-R9CrVmT03QDQSEyZvdj_xiLQBXAzMb7MxijALim-a3bHKP4hzP0_nd7xELMB_RnJPvKZ7Fwk8A88--RQysyX2YGAquy_Kpc-79ZUmTSRAXrUvDqZqnGQ9zFA6ew3pDzJT21rThEQw7m8JGGaR_uc-oa2FuMte8i8F3_c5yodfswwfQSCwlw9brKk_Q_6yRTf0nucBylxJKB433WJ-nabnPeUmalwNi2wAEPZPLYtzm1FBgHRAhYSUN35lLlQzKCkWItnGNG5i2A1chGKPLhDwmQk1Cr3w_HIP9IHQ=w1600-h896-no

What happened to the Cheering Mascot Girl? ... How? ... Why? ... And Whodunit? :o

@lanyln

that_there_was_an_awesome_post.jpg

OMGosh I am DYING laughing!! :lol:

I forgot about that scene in the movie!

Thank you everyone for the compliments on my Mosquito Cove redo. <3

Will get to more feedback later.
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • Options
    PalmArrowPalmArrow Posts: 4,329 Member
    I practiced making pets in CAS today, and I made pets for my Lucky Palms household. Jonathan, being a magician, got a black cat named Houdini. Jerry and Anitra got a greyhound called Masha.

2po3xip.jpg

jfvthf.jpg

nbrac5.jpg

seu1z6.jpg

Have I missed something, or is there no option to choose a pet's eye colour in CAS?
  • Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    edited April 2017
    @PalmArrow Houdini :love: Such a cute name for a cat.I LOVE IT

31b46e60-969e-4908-ac34-5f360ab7dd7b_zpsaljetjcd.gif

@lanlyn I already know who the killer is,was the ghost.I can see right through him :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zXDo4dL7SU

I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    @PalmArrow , Go into advanced mode it's there...you can pick the same color for both eyes or two different colors.
  • Options
    emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,121 Member
    @king_of_simcity7 :astonished:

LOVING those terrace homes!!! <3 Thanks for the download links!

However, I have a concern...How do I create a 54x24 lot? So I don't use up a whole 60x60 lot you know?? As @charlottesmom would say: Teach me Yoda! ;)
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • Options
    PalmArrowPalmArrow Posts: 4,329 Member
    @lanlyn , as someone who normally doesn't like seeing Sims die I still think that's an awesome start for your story!

@Mikezumi , I love the hair you gave Cait. She's adorable! And I love the diving screenshots.

@king_of_simcity7 , I like the repainted versions of your terraced houses!

@Charlottesmom , I agree, the "make a move" interaction is adorable! Thank you for the explanation about the eyes! I was in advanced mode at one point but I must have missed the option to edit the eyes.

@ThinkMissPink , that was quite an eventful day in your game! Gave you an awesome so that you can become a full member sooner. And don't worry, you don't have to read all 1370 pages of this thread! :mrgreen:

@blazerntq , lovely picture of your red-haired sim!
  • Options
    edited April 2017
    A question just came in about the Prius Family pack.DID EA CREATE THESE AWESOME PREMADE FAMILIES

Family_zpsvg31lqqv.jpg

Someone wanted the hot mom from....

THE HASKINS FAMILY

Do you have a lot going on in your Sims' lives like the Haskins family? A decked out home and a fully furnished busy backyard stocked to handle any size house party? How about your transportation? Can that handle anything and everything life throws at you? No? Well the Prius v is what your family needs! It keeps the Haskins Family going strong with all their stuff and with cargo space to spare*!

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=6935084#

THE ANDERSONS

The Anderson family has always been eco-conscious! They're always polishing their gardening knowledge and keeping their community clean from polluters. But the Andersons don't stop there. When they hit the road they go with the best-selling hybrid on the planet*, the original Prius. The Andersons are proud of their eco-advanced lifestyle and show it to the world by driving the hybrid that made hybrids famous!

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=6935046#

You are welcome,and are these good premades?? YESSSS!!!!! Made by SIMGURUKITTY in 2013 The same guru who made Brunch at The Old Mill build.

Made for 53 Waterfall way in Sunset Valley fits there perfectly

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8314506

How do you know this stuff?? Are you a wizard??

Yes :trollface:
    Post edited by CravenLestat on

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    @CravenLestat , Nice families.....do we get the car??? ;)
  • Options
    edited April 2017
    @CravenLestat , Nice families.....do we get the car??? ;)

@Charlottesmom Sadly Retired set.I own the set and love the cars, owning one lowers your sims house bill.Dead serious lowers your bill programmed into the game as eco friendly money saver cars.

DfydFiZ.gif

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top