Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

S4 BuildnShare Winners Circle

Comments

• onehummingbirdonehummingbird Posts: 123 Member
    @BuildnShare thank you for the feedback! @popettypop2012 thanks for the congratulations! Congrats @popettypop2012, @kerplukee and @Rostri-Jodu on fantastic builds, as well as to everyone who participated! This was my second time participating and you've all been so kind and welcoming.
  • BuildnShareBuildnShare Posts: 4,061 Member
    Expert Results for Challenge #65 - The Hawthorne Project - Part 3

@FaithofKaela

There is an attractive cohesiveness to the exterior of Onyx. The two wall textures work well together—as do their contrasting colors—and the windows give the house a lovely modern vibe. (I love how you’ve staggered the placement of the windows, too, in strategic locations.) The landscaping, while minimal, gives the house a finished, homey look, especially in the back. Nice use of terrain paint! The interior of the house is also cohesive—again, the wall colors and textures go really well together! The layout is efficient, and you’ve made exceptionally good use of clutter items and area rugs throughout. No space seems bare or under furnished. Great job! :smiley:

Suggestions: It may be just me, but I think the architecture of the house is backwards. I would like to see the raised ridge roof at the front of the house. And the one towel rack in the main bathroom is too close to the floor. (It wouldn’t be placed there in real life.) Rather than trying to create a staggered effect with them, I would have placed the two racks one on top of the other and a little higher up on the wall.

@masajo

Solidarity has an almost storybook charm to its appearance! You’ve made great use of the brick and wood-paneled wall textures. The roofline is very attractive, too, and the front landscaping gives the house great curb appeal. The back patio with the umbrella table, chairs and vegetable pots is also a wonderful feature. Inside, the overall soft blue/yellow/beige color scheme is so peaceful and inviting. One room flows easily into another; the layout works well. You’ve made good use of clutter items throughout, though nothing feels too cluttered! And of course, the wallpaper in many areas adds a liveliness to the spaces—I especially like how you’ve used it on the staircase. Wonderful work! :smiley:

Suggestions: The chess table seems plunked down where it is because you didn’t quite know what to do with that space. I might have put it where the globe bar and chairs are instead, and create a bar area somewhere in the space where the chess table is. Also, the trash bin is not particularly attractive on the patio (though it is convenient to the kitchen). I would have moved it off the patio and around the corner of the house out of sight.

This was a tough decision because you both did an extraordinary job at creating attractive homes on a tight budget.

So the winner is, by a hair.....

@masajo

GArBA5W.jpg
  • AinsleyfAinsleyf Posts: 880 Member
    Congrats @Masajo!!!!
  • WildlingWildling Posts: 92 Member
    Congratulations, @masajo! It's amazing what you managed to build with such a tight budget!!
    edited April 2017
    Starting Out Results for Challenge #65 - The Hawthorne Project - Part 3

@FoundMarbles
    This place looks great, the exterior wall treatments you have chosen really compliment the style of architecture and the roof works well. Your interiors are wonderful, you have made great use of different wall treatments to add interest to the rooms without having to rely on expensive wall art. You have made some really good object choices and your placement is well thought out. Your layout works, well, I can tell that you really put some thought into where each room should be.

Suggestions: The lights in the children’s rooms are quite large and feel very low, I understand the intent, but I think a higher/smaller light would have worked better. You really need to think about landscaping, the plants you have look perfect, however, some dirt terrain paint underneath them would give them a little more realism. Also, the planter boxes feel like a bit of an afterthought, some flooring/stone terrain paint underneath them to denote pathways might have helped them feel more part of the build.

Sim Challenge
    Dave looks great! Great choice making him creative and a really nice aspiration for him as well.

And The Winner Is.....

@FoundMarbles

Congratulations, I was blown away by your interior design skill!!
    GArBA5W.jpg
  • Simming_SpoonieSimming_Spoonie Posts: 1,923 Member
    Congrats @masajo and @FoundMarbles both truly fantastic builds. And thank you @BuildnShare for your feedback, I will definitely take your comments on board for future builds.
    Follow me on Twitter, Facebook and Instgram
    Congrats @foundmarbles!
  • folalafolala Posts: 307 Member
    Congrats and well done @masajo and @FoundMarbles !
    Established Results for Challenge #65 - The Hawthorne Project - Part 3

@jhgkjhgkjh

Modern Ranch is a fabulous build which fits in perfectly with it's surroundings. Excellent choice of exterior textures which blend well together and the landscaping is spot on for this environment. The lights are well placed by the carport and I love the roofing here and above the rear patio. The dappled shade lets in the sun yet is cooling. Wonderful little gardening area with everything required for this job! The interior layout is good with all rooms accessible. The open concept living areas are modern and spacious. The soft palette is soothing and the various wall finishes provide much interest to this area, together with the pops of green. The art and computer nooks are wonderful detailed little areas that fit in so well.

Suggestions: Please title your pics, it is expected at this level. Regarding the build, I felt the girl's room was in need of a little extra to make it more cosy and homely. I would have added a mat to the floor and curtains to the windows, maybe something on the bedside table.

Sim challenge: You have interpreted Dave Potter very well and I love the traits you have chosen for him. His outfits suit him well and it would have been great to see his whole wardrobe. Plenty for him to do in his new house, gardening, swimming, painting .. then a nice rest!

@Ainsleyf

Wow, what a fantastic facade to Converted Barn, there is so much interest with your choice of windows and the roof structure looks wonderful for this country style build. I love the dormers which really enhance the appearance of this converted barn. The landscaping is very appropriate for this style and your use of terrain paint is of a high standard. Great interior layout with a cosy and comfortable feel. I absolutely love the country kitchen design and how the counters separate this area from the dining room. The upstairs hall is so cute and adorable, very creatively done! And a bonus room in the basement .. I wasn't expecting to see this!

Suggestions: I would have added something to the coffee table in the living room to add a little more homeliness, such as fruit, books, candles or tissues for example. The master bedroom looks quite dark, I would have used the small debug light here when taking the shots to get a better pic. Finally, an overhead shot of the site with the roof up is expected so we can see the true structure of the roof.

Sim challenge: David Potter is absolutely gorgeous, even though you have given him the gloomy trait! He does look very happy gardening and at peace with the world and appears totally focused with his fitness. The outfits you have chosen are wonderful and suit him so well.

@SyddyB206

Lightbox is a wonderful modern family home with a solid architectural design. I love the structure you created at the side, this adds shape to the build as well as visual interest. The large windows are a great choice and will ensure lots of light indoors. The trees at the front bring colour to the house and provide privacy, as do the large fence panels. Great interior layout and design, your have furnished and decorated this house beautifully.

Suggestions: Firstly please title your pics, this is expected at this level. Secondly make sure your slideshow is organised, we like to be guided through the house, room to room. The brief required a computer, vegetable garden, chess table, easel, a musical instrument and fitness equipment for this challenge. However, none of these items were shown anywhere in your slideshow. Regarding the build itself, I felt the walls were a little bare and would have looked better with some wall hangings such as pictures for example.

@Wildling

Greenvale modern is a spectacular build with a great architectural design, very unique and interesting. The greenery provides lots of colour and softens the shape of the structure and the large and varied windows provide light and airiness indoors. Great use of terrain paint to create the curved pathways at the front and the rear. The backyard is designed in a modern way to compliment the house and I love the gardening area here with the ivy climbing the archway. The open plan living areas are stunning, the pops of red and green really liven these areas up and add to the modern ambience. The boy's room certainly resembles a 'boycave' and I love the stickers on the windows of the girl's room. Fabulous flooring in both children's rooms, very creatively designed.

Suggestions: I would have highlighted the pathways by painting a thin line of 'soil' at either side, this would enhance and define the shape of the path. You could also use a little terrain paint around the edges of the house, just to make it look more realistic.

@nicolethebowl

Wonderful solid modern architectural design to Desert Flat with a fabulous roof structure, love the flat roof at the side which will create lovely dappled shade underneath. Great choice and placement of windows and the plants you have chosen are perfect for the environment. I can see you have chosen an open plan concept for the living areas but I would have liked to see an overhead shot of the whole floor in order to view the overall layout. My favourite rooms are most definitely the children's rooms, they are both very beautiful and it's great to see you have chosen colour schemes for a girl and boy.

Suggestions: Regarding your slideshow please title and organise your shots to provide us with a 'tour' of the build. Watch the budget, this is always the lot cost plus the Gallery cost, unless otherwise stated in the brief. Your interior design is very lovely but this could be further enhanced by placing mats on the wooden floors to add more interest and colour to the rooms. Alternatively you could use carpet tiles to create your own unique rug.

@popettypop2012

Wow, fantastic work with Wood & Stone, you have created a very beautiful modern build. Great choice of exterior wall coverings which contrast well with the fenestration and roof trims. The fencing along the front porch and balconies really adds style and class to this home and I love the curved path at the front. Wonderful choice and placement of plants which enhance the build without overpowering it. The interior layout is good and the open plan concept provides an air of spaciousness. The overall monotone scheme is chic and stylish. Love the wallpaper you have chosen for the children's rooms, bright, vibrant and lively.

Suggestions: I wasn't too sure of the gardening patch at the front, I think I would have placed this in the space at the rear and maybe added a back door. Inside I would have used tiles along the wall with the cooker in the kitchen to break up the brickwork. You stated the violin was on a different corner, but there was no picture of this! Finally, I would like to suggest you enter at Expert level for future builds as this will provide you with new challenges to develop further as a builder.

@withlovejulien

3 Bed Craftsman Bungalo is a fantastic traditional build with a beautiful facade enhanced by the front porch with fencing, gables and gorgeous landscaping. The lavender shades of the plants really stand out and contrast well with the other shrubs. The rear porch looks a wonderful place to relax after seeing to the gardening, you have put terrain paint to good use here. Going inside, the open concept living areas are lovely and spacious and I love how you've brought so much colour in through mats and pictures. The bay is a perfect place for the chess table and the computer nook sits well by the French doors. The children's bedrooms are furnished and decorated to a high standard. It's very clever how you've contrasted these two rooms, ie the girl's room looks bright and vibrant whereas the boy's room looks soft and subdued.

Suggestions: The rear porch looked in need of a little more life to me. I would have added white fencing as you did with the front porch and placed some potted plants here to provide more colour and interest. Regarding the slideshow we like to see an overhead shot with the roof up in order to see the roof structure.

Sim challenge: What a beautiful portrayal of David and his family, it's wonderful to see them all getting along well and even meeting the new neighbours. They certainly seem to be enjoying life in the new house. It's also great to see David in his different outfits, practising various activities and the traits you have chosen couldn't be better.

@golden_glow

Tudor Starter is such a beautiful build which sits perfectly on your chosen lot. The surrounding countryside looks calm and tranquil, providing the home with privacy and seclusion, looks so peaceful. The exterior finishes are spot on for this Tudor style with a great choice of windows and doors. I absolutely love the roof design, it gives the house so much character. The stone wall surrounding the build is also a great choice and the garden area is immense, perfect for children to run about in. Wonderful interior layout with nicely furnished and decorated rooms. I love the 'den' housing the chess table, violin and computer, a fabulous place to spend free time in. The childrens rooms are both very beautifully decorated, bright and lively for the boy and a softer palette for the girl.

Suggestions: I love the large garden but I think you could have created more interest here by 'dividing' the different areas. For example, a fence around the garding area, maybe a hedge between the dining patio and the easel and then added more to the painting area, perhaps a bench.

The winner of this challenge is ....

@popettypop2012

With second place going to ....

@Ainsleyf

And third place to ....

@Wildling

We would like to give an honourable mention to ....

@jhgkjhgkjh

The winner of the sim challenge is ....

@Ainsleyf

GArBA5W.jpg
  • masajomasajo Posts: 5,993 Member
    Many thanks @BuildnShare for your wonderful feedback, you are entirely right about the chess table and point taken about the trash can :)
    A very big thank you @Ainsleyf @Wildling @FaithofKaela and @folala really appreciate your kind congrats :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    Thank you so much for taking the time to really critique my, and everyone's, build. I am working on my photo skills and hope they're improving! Thank you so much for the challenge! Congrats to @popettypop2012, @wildling and @jhgkjhgkjh and Yay my hot little gloomy Dave!
  • FoundMarblesFoundMarbles Posts: 448 Member
    Starting Out Results for Challenge #65 - The Hawthorne Project - Part 3

And The Winner Is.....

@FoundMarbles

Congratulations, I was blown away by your interior design skill!!

Thank You so much, I am thrilled! I really didn't think I had a prayer but having done the work, I thought I'd enter anyway. Thank you for your kind comments and very useful suggestions. I've already submitted 66 but perhaps I'll get to use your suggestions in 67. I find the challenges exciting! I got Sims for the ability to imagine and create buildings so the challenges really force me to try and "Up my game". This has made my day! Thank you for taking the time to be judges, I know it must be a very hard call sometimes, ALL THE BUILDS LOOKED GOOD TO ME!
    "Practice kindness all day to everybody and you will realize you’re already in heaven now." Jack Kerouac
    Ainsleyf wrote: »
    Congrats @foundmarbles!
    Thank You, needless to say, I'm thrilled!

"Practice kindness all day to everybody and you will realize you’re already in heaven now." Jack Kerouac
    folala wrote: »
    Congrats and well done @masajo and @FoundMarbles !

Thank You!
    Congrats @masajo and @FoundMarbles both truly fantastic builds. And thank you @BuildnShare for your feedback, I will definitely take your comments on board for future builds.

Tank You!
  • withlovejulienwithlovejulien Posts: 588 Member
    What a fun challenge, @BuildnShare!! Thank you for your thoughtful and helpful comments!

Congrats, @FoundMarbles @Ainsleyf @popettypop2012 @Wildling @jhgkjhgkjh

And all the entrants for sharing their creativity!!
    Congrats to @popettypop2012, @Ainsleyf, @Wildling and @jhgkjhgkjh!! Truly amazing talent on show this round!!!
  • popettypop2012popettypop2012 Posts: 1,318 Member
    Thank you so much, @BuildnShare for your feedback, they are always so helpful. I will take on your advice for the future challenges.

Thank you to @Ainsleyf @FaithofKaela and @withlovejulien for the congrats:)
  • WildlingWildling Posts: 92 Member
    Wow! I wasn't expecting this! Thank you so much, everyone!
    And congratulations @popettypop2012 @Ainsleyf @jhgkjhgkjh and @FoundMarbles!!
    Starting Out Results for Challenge #66 - Somewhere

@undressyourbones

Somewhere...Modern Re-Up is a superb ultramodern build with a neat and solid structure. Great choice of exterior wall finishes which contrast well and the design provides the build with symmetry and balance. The carport/garage is a wonderful feature and the hedging at the front enhances the facade with colour and interest. It's good to see you've used terrain paint to create pathways both at the front and rear, as well as a patio. The open concept design of the interior living areas, together with the elegant white theme and large windows, give much light, airiness and space. Great to see you've carried the monotone theme throughout the build to create beautiful ultramodern rooms.

Suggestions: First of all it would be great to see more pics as we like to see a room/area from all angles in order to get the full picture. Regarding your build my main suggestions relate to the rear garden. This is laid out really well but I feel needs enhancing. Maybe some planted borders around the fencing and the addition of potted plants by the door and windows, together with outdoor seating and lights here and there. This would add more interest and colour to the area.

Sim challenge: What an amazing family, truly wonderful! Rothko looks very handsome and distinguished in his elegant white suit and monotone wardrobe. Mitsuko has a very elegant air to her and I love her smart attire. The girls are both very cute and gorgeous and dressed beautifully. You have chosen well with your traits for each member and it was a great pleasure to see them enjoying their new home.

The winner of this challenge is ....
    @undressyourbones

The winner of the Sim challenge is ....
    @undressyourbones

GArBA5W.jpg
  • withlovejulienwithlovejulien Posts: 588 Member
    Congrats, @undressyourbones !
  • undressyourbonesundressyourbones Posts: 345 Member
    edited April 2017
    @BuildnShare @withlovejulien Thank you so much!!!!! :)<3:D

I appreciate your critique, thank you!
    ORIGIN ID: undressyourbones
    Congrats @undressyourbones!!
    Congrats @undressyourbones - awesome build hon!!
    edited April 2017
    Established Results for Challenge #66 - Somewhere

@Ainsleyf
    What a beautifully modern build you have created for the family! The exterior is modern and has some really funky twists, like that set back balcony under the open arch at the front of the house. Your choice of wall treatments really suit the style. And those folding windows/doors on the right side of the build are wonderful!! Your landscaping looks lovely and lush, without overpowering the stark lines of the architecture, a great job! Your layout works well, I can really tell that you put a lot of thought into how this place would play in game, your palette blends well throughout the home giving a very cohesive feel.

Suggestions: I can’t help but wonder if you needed all the non Sim created art work around the place, I found it a little overwhelming. One other slight grumble would be to pay more attention to when you take your pictures, you can tell some are taken in the day and some at night, it makes your slideshow feel a little off balance. In that vein, some of your shots do feel very dark. Also, and this really is just personal preference, I really don’t like carpet in bathrooms, it feels very unhygienic! One other thing, the brief did specify the E.A.S.L easel.

Sim Challenge: Such a great backstory for your Sims and the traits you have chosen are fabulous! They look amazing as well! It was great to see them enjoying their new home as well as out and about in the world.

Room Challenge:
    Such a beautifully decorated and elegant toddlers room. Those rugs help to fill the floor space and your palette works really well. Using that circular wallpaper helps add interest to the space and great choice of art work!

@FoundMarbles
    This place is architecturally stunning! You have made some great choices with your exterior wall treatments. The layout works well, you have given good thought to how this place would play in game. I adore that little art niche you created off the stairwell, such a clever use of space. You have made some thoughtful object choices throughout the home and some of your MOO ideas are great, including that robe on the back of the door in your Au Pair's room.. The studio is an amazing space, all that light!! Brilliant, just brilliant!!

Suggestions: You really seem to struggle with your landscaping, your builds feel like it has been abandoned on the lot, , you could try ‘googling’ for the style of build you are doing and add landscaping to the search, you would be amazed with the inspiration out there.You could have added a Zen garden or the such like to the area by the pool, make it feel more part of the build than a separate area. When taking your pictures, you might find it useful to use the ’tab’ key to go into free camera mode, then keeping ‘walls up’ you can take some great shots of your spaces.

Sim Challenge: Great traits for the whole family, and they look like they are enjoying their new home and they look fab! It would have been nice to see some more shots of the girls though.

@onehummingbird
    Wow!! This place looks fantastic, the architecture just screams ultra modern and I’m really impressed with how you’ve incorporated a the marine theme into the architecture with that flowing ‘reclaimed driftwood’ roof. I just love how you really get that outdoor feel throughout the home. Your landscaping is brilliant, great use of different floor tiles to add interest to entrance. That lap pool is a wonderful feature. Your interiors all look great, you have made some wonderful object choices and your use of MOO is downright genius in places.

Suggestions: I wonder if using another of the pebbled windows in the Au Pair’s room would have given her a little more privacy, being on the ground floor and right next to the pool leaves the room feeling a little exposed. The twins room feels incredibly stark, I can’t help but wonder if you could have injected a little character into the room, without making it feel too childlike. One other thing, the brief did specify a black piano.

@nicolethebowl
    The architecture looks great, that ‘box’ style suits the ultramodern brief. That white washed wall treatment works well with the architecture. The Sim art you have included looks great, the interiors are very sleek and minimal which works well with the brief. You have made some lovely object choices, I especially like that little reading area with the two chairs. The twins room is adorable, enough personality without making feel childish.

Suggestions: I would really liked to have been able to see an overhead shot of the layout of each of the floors to get a sense for how the rooms are organised. And some labels on your shots to help establish the rooms purpose would have been helpful. Your build feels almost like is has been placed with no thought to its surroundings, a few plants here and there and some terrain paints or just even a front path might have helped tie it into its surroundings. The water feature in the back garden feels like a bit of an afterthought, again with some plants back here and some flooring, this space could heave looked much more inviting. One other, very minor niggle, the brief specified a black piano.

@SyddyB206
    What a gorgeous home you have created for this challenge. The architecture is so intricate, yet not overdone, so it still fits in the Ultra Modern style. Your landscaping fits the bill perfectly, great use of terrain paint around those wonderfully placed palm trees. Your layout works well and your interior palette is spot on. I am loving that half wall area from the kitchen to the living room, and you made some great use of MOO with those kitchen cabinets in there. You chose some great art work to help fit the theme of the build. You have made great use of plants to help break up that monotone interior, it stops the place feeling too sterile.

Suggestions: Your home seems to be missing some of the final fix touches, like toilet roll holders and towels in the bathroom, I know the Close’s want a minimal feel but… ;) Also, that garage hallway feels quite large to have nothing inside it, I wonder had you increased the size of the half bath the space would have been put to better use. Where the half wall meets the full wall in the open plan ground floor, I wonder if a column on that corner next to the dining table would have made that wall feel more finished. Also, the brief did ask a black Grand Piano and I’m not sure that the pool fulfils the water feature specification. The patio area feels a little underwhelming, maybe some greenery out there would have helped to make it feel more inviting.

@glen1974
    The Atisuto is a stunning piece of architecture, the way you included that little painting area pop out is a brilliant idea. I also like the planting and rock area under the rear extrusion. Your landscaping is subtle and understated which really suits the style of the build. Your open layout downstairs with the double height living area is brilliantly executed and you did a great job with that open glass walkway to the rooms on the upper floor. You have made some really great object choices and your interior palette works well with those tiny pops of colour, that stone wall against the interior stairs works incredibly well. Your use of MOO is fantastic, I especially like those sinks in the family bathroom.

Suggestions: The children's room feels a little ‘childish’ to me, which is slightly at odds with the brief you were set. that expanse of wooden flooring feels very empty out the front. I think I would have liked to have seen some sort of screen between that very open entry deck area and the seating and pool areas.

@Rostri-Jodu
    Such a clever and unique use of water in your architecture, that moat is a wonderful touch. You have made some fantastic object choices and your use of artwork throughout the home is incredible well executed. You have made some great use of MOO as well and there are some really thoughtful little touches, like the decals in the AuPairs room. Those little meditation areas are a wonderful touch. That upper artists space and gallery is wonderful, so much natural light, a really delightful space to work in.

Suggestions: Your layout feels a touch confused to me, that may just be the modular nature of the build, but it doesn’t seem to flow. I am really unsure of the object placement in the master bathroom, it feels like there is a lot of empty space. Some of the pictures in your media feel very dark, the whole of that basement seems to be in permanent gloom, perhaps some buydebug lights would have helped lighten the area without detracting to the cleanness of the lines of the build.

Sim Challenge: The Sims you have created look fantastic and it was lovely to see them all enjoying their new space. What ever was that fight about?! It would have been nice to see what the traits were that you chose them.

@Wildling
    Ultramodern B&W is an amazing home. The architecture just shouts ultramodern and I that skylight with the raised walls to simulate a lightwell is outstanding! Your landscaping is so well executed, your plant choices and use of terrain paint is fantastic, that water feature at the front left hand side of the home is gorgeous. Your interior layout works well and flows, I can tell that you put a lot of thought into how the home would play in game. Your palette is heavenly, you’ve kept to the monotone without the home feeling stark and sterile, I think a lot of that is due to the amount of natural foliage you had in and around the home. You have some really great usage of space that I think is very natural, yet well thought out.

Suggestions: I honestly can’t pick out a single thing that you could improve. My only minor grumble is that I would liked to have seen a couple more shots of the open plan kitchen and dining room, I don’t feel I got a good look at that area.

@golden_glow
    Somewhere Modern is a stunning creation! The architecture is still ultra modern and that roofline is so well executed! The landscaping is subtle but well places and really suits the style of the build. That little sunken sandpit out the back is darling. You made some great choices with the exterior wall treatments too. Indoors your layout is well thought out and really flows, I can tell that this place would play well in game. Your use of MOO throughout the home is nothing short of genius, all those tiny little touches, help to make the place feel lived in, but you have still managed to keep those clean lines that the brief specified and you were very clever in your use of custom artwork, that picture of the twins on the landing, gasp!

Suggestions: I can’t help but feel your tables feel very stark, maybe a small plant on a couple of them would have helped tie them into the style of the rest of the house. When taking pictures, always try to ensure that you are on the top level of the home before going into free camera, then you won’t get sky creeping in indoors, or lose exterior features.

@withlovejulien
    Somewhere Ultramodern is a fantastic creation. Your descriptive media really helps show just how much thought has gone into each and every aspect of the home. Your architecture screams ultramodern and your landscaping really fits the style of the build, that slightly off centre pathway is such a great addition and your sculpture and plant choices help the exterior feel incredibly cohesive. Can I just add, I love those bifold ‘doors’ to the rear of the building. You have situated the house incredibly well to take advantage of all those wonderful views. Your layout works well and helps the building flow. Your interior palette is crisp and clean yet, those natural wooden tones you have chosen help offset the stark feeling from the dominantly monotone colour scheme.

Suggestions: Some lighting along that front pathway would have helped visitors find their way in the dark, and even helped accent that slightly off centre line. I wonder if there is too much art in the personal spaces though, having every wall covered, especially in the master bedroom, made space feel a little small.

AND FIRST PLACE GOES PLACE GOES TO.....
    @Wildling

We recommend that you enter further challenges in the Expert Category, we feel that you have little left to learn here in Established.

SECOND PLACE
    @golden_glow

THIRD PLACE
    @glen1974

FOURTH PLACE
    @onehummingbird

The Winner of the Room Challenge is:
    @Ainsleyf

The Winner of the Sim Challenge is:
    @Ainsleyf
    GArBA5W.jpg

Leave a Comment