Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Give Me All 5 Stuff Packs

wouldn't it be great if they surprised us and said we are getting all 5 stuff packs...all at one time for 50 bucks...
pO5uos8.jpg

Comments

• Options
    Briana2425Briana2425 Posts: 3,591 Member
    wouldn't it be great if they surprised in said we are getting all 5 stuff packs...all at one time for 50 bucks...

See yes that would be great.
  • Options
    SageRainWillowSageRainWillow Posts: 2,221 Member
    I'd buy the whole lot.
    42959178421_482f6f6a5c_o.png

• Options
    TrashmagicTrashmagic Posts: 977 Member
    I wish we had the option to choose that because I can see myself using at least 3 of them. :D
  • Options
    jackjack_kjackjack_k Posts: 8,601 Member
    I want them all, and I would have preferred these 5 concepts over packs like Luxury Party, Perfect Patio, Cool Kitchen, Spooky Stuff & Romantic Garden tbh.

These seem to add more gameplay overall.
  • Options
    TheGoodOldGamerTheGoodOldGamer Posts: 3,559 Member
    #TeamAllTheThings ftw!
    Live, laugh and love. Life's too short not to.
  • Options
    shellbemeshellbeme Posts: 2,086 Member
    EA, TAKE MY MONEY!!!!!
  • Options
    HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    I agree I want them all. I'll try not to be disappointed if my favored pack doesn't "win". There is always the future.
    egTcBMc.png
  • Options
    SnaveXsSnaveXs Posts: 4,322 Member
    Then call it Generations. I mean weddings and funerals could really be fleshed out occasions in such an expansion pack.
  • Options
    SageRainWillowSageRainWillow Posts: 2,221 Member
    Let's just make it a game pack and call it Sims 4: Marryin' & Buryin'
    42959178421_482f6f6a5c_o.png

• Options
    Prink34320Prink34320 Posts: 5,078 Member
    The Sims 4: Mixed and Matched Collaboration Stuff Pack, featuring content that doesn't really correlate well with one another that the community was meant to decide between but was thrown in together anyway.

I mean, I want them all too, but maybe not mashed together xD
    Live your life to the fullest, don't wait for a miracle to happen, be the miracle to make things happen.
    Sometimes your creativity is limited where you use it most, but you can use those limitations to inspire new forms of creativity you may never have thought of beforehand.
  • Options
    Krisha880Krisha880 Posts: 1,553 Member
    SnaveXs wrote: »
    Then call it Generations. I mean weddings and funerals could really be fleshed out occasions in such an expansion pack.

Agreed!
  • Options
    Mycatjake1Mycatjake1 Posts: 61 Member
    Krisha880 wrote: »
    SnaveXs wrote: »

Agreed!

YES! I've been wanting a Generations EP for TS4! If they reintroduce imaginary friends and include all of this stuff, I'd buy it. But even if imaginary friends weren't reintroduced I'd still buy it.