Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♦ The Gifting Directory ♦ Happy 11th Anniversary!

Comments

• taratownietaratownie Posts: 167 Member
    @Jahnna My Ultimate Sim challenge family just moved into Hidden Springs. The challenge is kind of a completion challenge where one sim is required to do lots of things including living in every world. My sim went to university one last time and completed her last degree. She then married Liam O'Rourke only to find out he wished to graduate with a perfect GPA! So I played Liam through university and while there he volunteered as a test subject one time too many and became a plant sim (intentional yeah). My main sim is a fairy in HS so they both are supernaturals now. They got a child, a girl called Ginger who was born a human. Ginger is a toddler and her half-sister Felicia just turned elder. Felicia is a child from previous word that was Bridgeport. My main sim just returned to her Sports Agent job after her leave and things are going smoothly for the family.

Top 5 updated, too.
    I have everything I want from the Sims 3 Store. Thanks again for everyone who helped <3
  • pxelskiespxelskies Posts: 1,064 Member
    Hi guys! Long time no see. I haven't been able to collect any SP in months, even though I try every day on several browsers :( I really hope they'll come back soon.

On another note: does anyone perhaps have any idea if there's any other SimGuru beside SimGuruDrake who does name changes? I requested one in January via PM, but never got any response. Then tried again on their page, but still no response...
  • SumpsychochicSumpsychochic Posts: 29 Member
    First post here!
    This is my wishlist: store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=Sumpsychochic

My top 5 are:
    1) Lucky Palms
    2) Mai Tai Bikini bottom
    3) The Titanic Toy Machine
    4) Mascardo's Marine Misadventures
    5) Zebra on top
  • BreazonaBreazona Posts: 1,335 Member
    edited April 2017
    Thank you @TrevorJ and @wannie00 for the gifts! I am updating my top five right now! My top five is updated!
    sims 2&3 my beloved♥
  • taratownietaratownie Posts: 167 Member
    I updated my top 5
    I have everything I want from the Sims 3 Store. Thanks again for everyone who helped <3
  • LadyMarmelade01LadyMarmelade01 Posts: 115 Member
    edited April 2017
    Hi everybody,
    I´m new to forum. :) Lovely @Jahnna gave me the link to this threat. So I thought I´ll try my luck ;)

Sadly I can´t post any hyper links, but my username on the Sims 3 Store is the same as here.

Updated on 10/04/17 25.04.17
    Finally able to edit my posts ;)

TOP 5 from my Wishlist:
    1. Backcountry Partition
    2. Bevy of Branches Sculpture
    3. Timberland Vanity
    4. Timberland Dresser
    5. All Dressed Up

My wishlist: http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=LadyMarmelade01

Hopefully everyone has a good day <3 (or a good night ;) )

Post edited by LadyMarmelade01 on
    I just wanted to thank @wannie00 for your generous gift! It wasn´t even in my top 5 list! This is so amazing <3 thank you so so much o:)
    I wish I could hug you right now.... sorry I´m a little bit overwhelmed with all the nice people I have met so far <3
    I wish you a wonderful day <3
  • karasuhimechankarasuhimechan Posts: 41 Member
    edited April 2017
    I'm new.. though I've been stalking these forums for a very long time haha. I cant post links yet, but heres my top 5 (though honestly anything anyone would gift me is appreciated)

1. The Not So Routine Machine
    2. Uber Sani-Sim Toilet
    3. Automated Access (its a door lol anything from the "futureshock" sets)
    4. Regal Living Kitchen Set (anything from the "regal sets)
    5. Thermal Sanitarium

store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona= karasuhimechan

Edit: I've no idea how to post a new thread on my cellphone, but just in case I cant figure it out soon, thank you so much @Anmirla for the awesome gift!!!!! :blush::smile::smiley:
    Post edited by karasuhimechan on
  • Nomiko13Nomiko13 Posts: 1,497 Member
    Updated my Top 5 here!

I was able to get Pullover Dress when I got The Coffee Bean Hipster Loft set for free in the Daily Deals!

Also, thanks @Kitiara for Choppy Hair for Boys and Flutterby! :)<3

I'm watching ads, so I'm hoping I'm able to gift a bit.
    ▼add/follow▼
    ●【youtube】【 sims 3 page】【gallery】●

mario_10.jpg
    ●|| free items | daily deals | cascades |thank you ||●
    ▲still waiting on sims 4 generations▲
    ▶owner of the store since 9/21/2017◀
    @melaniet1020
    Thank you so much for your generous gifts!!!! <3<3<3 I love the new jazz photos :) There can be never to much photos ;)
    You´re gifts lowered my CYS for Sandy Shoals Sea Shanty. Ownership of that set comes nearer and nearer o:)

At the moment I feel like Christmas everyday!
    I just want to thank all the amazing people here. You´re angels! I never hoped that people here would be that kind and sweet.
    Hopefully you all have an amazing day/night!
  • melaniet1020melaniet1020 Posts: 394 Member
    @melaniet1020
    Thank you so much for your generous gifts!!!! <3<3<3 I love the new jazz photos :) There can be never to much photos ;)
    You´re gifts lowered my CYS for Sandy Shoals Sea Shanty. Ownership of that set comes nearer and nearer o:)

At the moment I feel like Christmas everyday!
    I just want to thank all the amazing people here. You´re angels! I never hoped that people here would be that kind and sweet.
    Hopefully you all have an amazing day/night!

You are very welcome, always glad to help!! :smiley:
    Happy Simming!! :)
  • lauravonawesomelauravonawesome Posts: 2,905 Member
    edited April 2017
    Ignore this post please & thanks~ updated one is below.

1) brunch at the old mill
    2) bohemian garden
    3) the boardwalk
    4) world of wonder carousel collection
    5) lullabies & nursery rhymes

I'll update this when my medical benefits start coming in, since I might end up buying some of this stuff for myself; will probably do some gifting at that point too.
    Post edited by lauravonawesome on
    I own the store, as of 12/16/17!| Thank you | Friends?| DD Rotation & Sales Help

anigif_enhanced-19003-1450118526-12.gif
    Hi @lauravonawesome! Could I give you a tip? You have a few big sets on your wishlist, that could be split to individual items. If you do that, you are more likely to get gifted (as it's often easier for people to gift a few smaller things than one large item), and you'll eventually be able to get the entire set for much less SP or even for free!
    Hi @lauravonawesome! Could I give you a tip? You have a few big sets on your wishlist, that could be split to individual items. If you do that, you are more likely to get gifted (as it's often easier for people to gift a few smaller things than one large item), and you'll eventually be able to get the entire set for much less SP or even for free!

Thanks for the heads-up! Maybe I'll look through those sets for items that are available for individual sale and post those instead. :)
    I own the store, as of 12/16/17!| Thank you | Friends?| DD Rotation & Sales Help

edited April 2017
    Ignore this post, updated one is on pg 1101.

redoing my top 5, since it looks like none of the items in 4/5 of those sets are available for individual sale. feel free to ignore my previous post.

(what determines whether or not those items will ever be available for individual sale?)

1) st. charles ball gown
    2) poet's muse dress (the 'view full details' page for this one is broken, not sure why)
    3) buzz beater free-throw machine
    4) gift of speech baby monitor
    5) dirty no more changing & bathing station

i hate sim babies but love legacy-style games, so anything to make caring for the little gremlins easier lol.

Still hate Sim babies though.
    Post edited by lauravonawesome on

• Sally_Sally_ Posts: 47 Member
    Hi, I have a new account (previously shaliny1997), I had to start all over again but would like to have again a few items ;)
    My top 5 is:
    1. Stones Throw Greenhouse Lucky Palms
    2. Tiny Prodigies Early Learning Center
    3. Prism Art Studio
    4. Al Fresco Street Market
    5. Lucky Palms

Cannot post links yet, I'm Sally_thesims on TS3
    Happy simming!
  • luanaeviluanaevi Posts: 6 New Member
    Well, I'm new here and I just discovered I'll never be able to buy Lucky Palms because it's never on daily deals. I'll probably use the simpoints I have now to buy Sunlit Tides and Serenity Retreat on DD. If some kind soul could help me in this. I would trade my last simpoints for Lucky Palms, I could buy something on the store that costs around 1800 (I have 1857 points) and receive Lucky Palms in exchange. Anyway I'll post a top 5 too if someone has some of these things and is looking for someone to donate ;) .

1) Lucky Palms!!!! :)
    2) Lullabies and Nursery Rhymes
    3) Head Start Playpen
    4) Romanza Ceremony, Reception + Attire
    5) Storybook Dining Room Set

Oh. I forgot, on store I'm luanaevi too.
  • jg2342arjg2342ar Posts: 457 Member
    Hello everyone! I have not been very active in the forums the past year since I couldn't play my game but I FINALLY got my game to work! Happy to be back
    edited April 2017
    @lauravonawesome You're welcome! Brunch at the Old Mill, Bohemian Garden and Lullabies & Nursery Rhymes can all be split up into individual items, actually. If you go to the set, just click the first few items, and add those to your wishlist instead :) So, with your new top 5, you'll already get a discount on Lullabies & Nursery Rhymes! You could always leave The Boardwalk and the Carousel set on there as well, in case someone has some more SP to spend. Hope that helps.

@luanaevi I'm gonna give you the same tip, if you don't mind! You have a few big sets on your wishlist, that could be split to individual items. If you do that, you are more likely to get gifted (as it's often easier for people to gift a few smaller things than one large item), and you'll eventually be able to get the entire set for much less SP or even for free!

As soon as I earn some more points, I'll be sending some gifts!

@jg2342ar Welcome back :smiley:
    Ok, @MariTomKaulitZ, thank you :) . So instead of Lullabies and Nursery Rhymes I'll change for Dirty No More Changing And Bathing Station, in Romanza Ceremony I'll change for my favorite wedding dress Flowing Frock.
    edited April 2017
    @lauravonawesome You're welcome! Brunch at the Old Mill, Bohemian Garden and Lullabies & Nursery Rhymes can all be split up into individual items, actually. If you go to the set, just click the first few items, and add those to your wishlist instead :) So, with your new top 5, you'll already get a discount on Lullabies & Nursery Rhymes! You could always leave The Boardwalk and the Carousel set on there as well, in case someone has some more SP to spend. Hope that helps.

@MariTomKaulitZ Really? Maybe I'm missing something, since Lullabies was the only set of those 5 that I was able to split.

When I click on one of the other sets (ie Old Mill), then on an item from it (tea set), it still tells me that it's "currently not available for individual sale"... Is it because I already have the set on my wishlist, or is it region-locked?

(just curious, since I don't live in the US and maybe the items in those sets aren't available separately here)

Thanks for all the tips though~ you are the best!

• JahnnaJahnna Posts: 406 Member
    edited April 2017

@MariTomKaulitZ Really? Maybe I'm missing something, since Lullabies was the only set of those 5 that I was able to split.

When I click on one of the other sets (ie Old Mill), then on an item from it (tea set), it still tells me that it's "currently not available for individual sale"... Is it because I already have the set on my wishlist, or is it region-locked?

(just curious, since I don't live in the US and maybe the items in those sets aren't available separately here)

Thanks for all the tips though~ you are the best!

They do that with some items to force people to buy the whole sets. For a very short time a few years ago I remember some kids things from the "Tiny Prodigies Early Learning Center" where available for individual sale but after that never again and you was always forced to buy the whole set. Often the CYS discount also doesn't apply to those and other sets so you need to buy or be gifted the whole thing.
    I own the store since March 4th, 2017! Thanks to everybody who has helped me achieve this!
    TheSims3.com: Jahnna
    Jahnna wrote: »
    They do that with some items to force people to buy the whole sets. For a very short time a few years ago I remember some kids things from the "Tiny Prodigies Early Learning Center" where available for individual sale but after that never again and you was always forced to buy the whole set. Often the CYS discount also doesn't apply to those and other sets so you need to buy or be gifted the whole thing.

I thought that might be the case, although the premium items from Tiny Prodigies are still available separately (at least on the Canadian version of the site).

It's kind of a pain when you only want like 1 or 2 items out of a set but have to buy the whole thing. But it is what it is, I guess.

• lilrosaleenlilrosaleen Posts: 92 Member
    edited April 2017
    Lilrosaleen's Top 5 List
    1. Great Candelabra - 25 SimPoints
    2. Oceania Orb Lantern - 27 SimPoints
    3. Le Cirque Noveau - The Auguste - 25 SimPoints
    4. Happily Ever After - Village Life Hairstyle - 52 SimPoints
    5. Happily Ever After - True Romance Hairstyle - 67 SimPoints

My Wishlist
    Post edited by lilrosaleen on