Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How Did You Vote?

Comments

• RyanOvergrowthRyanOvergrowth Posts: 42 Member
    1. Dangerous
    2. Eco Living
    3. Starter Home
    4. Wedding
    5. Arcade
  • blackbird971blackbird971 Posts: 1 New Member
    My choices:
    1. Eco Living Stuff
    2. Arcade Stuff
    3. Starter Home Stuff
    4. Wedding Stuff
    5. Dangerous Stuff
  • puderosasimspuderosasims Posts: 522 Member
    1. Dangerous Stuff (My clear favorite! This sounds so good!)
    2. Eco Living Stuff
    3. Starter Home Stuff
    4. Arcade Stuff
    5. Wedding Stuff
    IngeJones wrote: »
    Forgive me for hijacking briefly, just wanted to make sure as many people as possible know that you put '1' for your favorite not the other way round.
    And a huge thank you to you! I've almost done it wrong. :worried:
    Origin ID: puderosasims | Simblr
    English isn't my first language, so please excuse any mistakes.
    tumblr_n8pqhqmpdh1th4xn0o1_400.gif
  • AndreaTheHeroAndreaTheHero Posts: 578 Member
    1. Eco
    2. Starter
    3. Arcade
    4. Danger
    5. Weddings
  • SageRainWillowSageRainWillow Posts: 2,221 Member
    @SageRainWillow I also noticed the yard sale thing, but was wondering if it would be too similar to the flea market. I think if they had it at individual Sim houses, it would be more interesting. And the potential to find yard-sale exclusive items. I was hoping they would do that for the flea market (exclusive items) because after my Sims got enough money, there was really no reason for me to visit the flea market again.

I interpreted it to mean we would have some kind of money making option at home, but I could be wrong. We can already pop a table down and have yard sales, so maybe the team is considering adding some new ways to create sellable objects?

Perhaps; I'm not sure how many different meanings "yard-sale" can have. What makes an item a yard-sale item? Maybe they're coming up with new collections? Like vintage cars, trains, sports cards...who knows. :)

I'm thinking we might get the rugs from the flea market. We could sell off old furniture and large items. It would make nearly everything sellable from the home lot.
    42959178421_482f6f6a5c_o.png

• Prink34320Prink34320 Posts: 5,078 Member
    edited April 2017
    1 = Wedding - I want a more fully fleshed out Wedding Ceremony for Sims (hopefully with bug fixes that come along with it), but the main reason I want this as the SP is so they can add one of those huge cakes that people hide in, stripper surprise cakes? I think they're called?

2 = Arcade - Although we already kinda got this with Get Together, I would love to see more arcade games, hopefully with similarities to the Void Critters, I wouldn't mind if we even had interactive games as well that kind of parody EA's other games like 'Llama Age'.

3 = Dangerous - I think it would add allot of realism to the game and I'd like to know that my Sims have a higher potential of being at risk of certain things, would be cool if it even upgraded the Illness System from Get To Work, only reason it's not higher on my list is because I'm not really a deviant player and don't like offing my Sims :3

4 = Eco Living - I like the idea of having energy-saving, Eco-friendly stuff in the game (I'd love it even more if we had more in real life), it's definitely something I'd like to see in The Sims 4 at some point but at the same time, I'm not sure if it's too important for the game unless they started showing how our actions in the Sims world can affect their environment negatively or positively.

5 = Starter Home - I think it would still be a pretty good idea, especially for first time players or those who want to start from scratch again (which I personally do quite a bit), only thing is that I feel like we've already got plenty of these throughout all the Packs and the main incentive seems to be the Laundries (which could very well be more trouble than fun *Flashbacks of spending allot of The Sims 3 game time picking up dirty clothing in a full household*).
    Live your life to the fullest, don't wait for a miracle to happen, be the miracle to make things happen.
    Sometimes your creativity is limited where you use it most, but you can use those limitations to inspire new forms of creativity you may never have thought of beforehand.
  • shoninjashoninja Posts: 50 Member
    I voted;

1 Starter home
    2 Dangerous
    3 Eco Living
    4 Arcade
    5 Wedding
  • sethyviasethyvia Posts: 3 New Member
    I voted
    1 - Starter Home (I reaaally hope for smaller staircase)
    2 - Dangerous (cemetery !)
    3 - Eco Living
    4 - Arcade
    5 - Wedding (urgh)
  • HIstoricgalHIstoricgal Posts: 567 Member
    1. Eco
    2. Starter home(smaller, circular, and stair with landing would be neat!)
    3. Dangerous(cemeteries would be nice)
    4. Arcade
    5. Wedding
  • alexandreaalexandrea Posts: 2,432 Member
    1. Eco
    2. Starter
    3. Wedding
    4. Arcade
    5. Dagerous
    p6tqefj
  • lunaodditylunaoddity Posts: 632 Member
    edited April 2017
    1. Wedding- I was caught wishing for more romantic stuff :D. Now I'd probably trade with Eco Living. I do love planning weddings though. And would love them to be more than "just another party"

2. Dangerous- for the funerals
    3. Eco Living
    4. Starter Home
    5. Arcade
  • Pamtastic72Pamtastic72 Posts: 4,545 Member
    My vote was:

1. Danger
    2. Eco living
    3. Starter home
    4. Arcade
    5. Weddings
  • CupcakeWitchCupcakeWitch Posts: 542 Member
    I based my votes on how much I like the theme and how often I would use the pack

1. Eco Living
    2. Dangerous
    3. Arcade
    4. Wedding
    5. Starter Home

It's not that I dislike weddings, but right now I don't perform that many weddings (aging off) so it's not something I need now
    tumblr_m5yfcmiKZM1r6uev5.gif

• KathrinePulitzerKathrinePulitzer Posts: 1 New Member
    1. Starter home
    2. Danger - I think funerals would be a really awesome feature! As well as more creative ways to die and more to do with the afterlife.
    3. Weddings - I think getting more out of weddings could be really fun and be similar to some of the features in Generations while going beyond what we had in that pack.
    4. Eco living
    5. Arcade - While this definitely sounds cool, for me personally, I feel like I don't need any more games. I'd prefer new gameplay elements entirely (like the funeral/bigger wedding/laundry) instead of just making new variants of a video game.
  • XopaxPaxXopaxPax Posts: 1,769 Member
    1. Starter Home Stuff - I really want some simple windows.
    2. Dangerous Stuff
    3. Eco Stuff
    4. Arcade Stuff
    5. Wedding Stuff
    tenor.gif
  • SamaramonSamaramon Posts: 77 Member
    1. Starter home
    2. Wedding
    3. Arcade
    4. Dangerous
    5. Eco

I just really want the Starter home stuff. I only ever make starter houses, it's one of my favorite things to build but I always feel very limited. It would be absolutely amazing to have some space-saving things.
    sig11.png
  • ehaught58ehaught58 Posts: 2,765 Member
    If we get an Arcade SP, I hope they put in a pool table! :smile:
    fkgck4xkargo.png
    "If you build it, they will come." - Movie: Field of Dreams
  • HannahcleolaHannahcleola Posts: 252 Member
    I'm so ecstatic about our voices finally being heard by the creators! :D The sims community has so many great ideas I cant wait to see how this will play out! Big thank you to EA. Anywho I voted for...
    1. Dangerous Is my #1 because who doesn't want new sims deaths!? Have you ever had your sim laugh to death LOL >:)
    2. Wedding I really want new hair styles, dresses and flowers galore! <3
    3. Arcade This would be a great addition to jazz up my Clubs :D
    4. Eco Living I love the concept :)
    5. Starter Mehh... :|
  • aquabluefoxaquabluefox Posts: 74 Member
    1. Eco Living
    2. Starter Home
    3. Arcade
    4. Dangerous
    5. Wedding

I'd really like more arcade stuff and almost put it as my top choice, but I think the game currently has too many items that just focus on fulfilling fun and in the scope of a stuff pack we'd just be getting a couple more of those.
  • DragonAge_300905DragonAge_300905 Posts: 1,944 Member
    lexus20 wrote: »
    1. Eco Living
    2. Starter Home
    3. Arcade
    4. Dangerous
    5. Wedding

I would have voted this way if my brain hadn't messed up. I thought we could only vote a 1 and a 5. So my vote was
    1. Eco living
    5. Wedding
  • pageybearpageybear Posts: 180 Member
    Wulfsimmer wrote: »
    1- Dangerous Stuff

2- Wedding Stuff

3- Arcade Stuff

4- Eco-Living Stuff

5- Starter Home Stuff

This was my order too!! :D
  • MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    I did
    screen_shot_2017_04_03_at_1_43_52_pm_by_mphattyboi-db4k9zt.png

I'm interested in what other "Home Technologies" could be, maybe it alludes to thieves and security systems. Complements whatever content contained in a Seasons EP?
    and then laundry. =P

Dangerous Stuff, comes in Second because I As a story teller, I take great care in killing my sims off, and funerals.

Wedding Stuff is the same reason, each of my sims have various and specific details to their wedding, and adding culture to marriages would be cool.

Arcade stuff... it depends what it actually contains. DDR machine? Skee ball? Gambling/Slot machines? Pacman? Simulators? Shooting games? like Laser Tag? Bumper cars? Racing GTA like games? Rock Wall Climbing?
    Do this and I will over look consoles being added in City Living, and accept.

I want to see if the Developers can out do Chuckle Cheese, and Dave and Busters.

Starter Home Stuff... Sigh geez louise :(

There Better be a Luxury Home Stuff, following it, because I'm at wits end... Or hopefully Werewolves and Sorcerers Expansions resolve it.
    I'm in the need of bougie, aristocratic, grander home decor, Vintage Glamor had more of a modern tone, which was great, It gave me a quarter of what I wanted, and lord knows about that other Luxury pack at the beginning, But I need Dimond Chandeliers, grand marble, staircases with runners running down the middle.

37e6b6fa65e230aba74087ea1b91c088.jpg
    -make the runner come in blue too, and marble stairs.
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • gabriellegabrielle Posts: 260 Member
    1 - Eco Living
    2 - Wedding
    3 - Dangerous
    4 - Arcade
    5 - Starter Home
    tumblr_mn9sw7o3jo1r0f8vho1_500.gif

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list