Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

*♥* Chips46 Showcase - New Build *♥*

Comments

• NinnsterNinnster Posts: 1,215 Member
    I just saw this! This is absolutely charming! I love that it's two, and not one building. Just adds that little bit of interest. The color choice for the facade really works, that grey with the dark wood looks stunning. Also, the landscaping is spot on. Those flowers adds to the charm. The interior is small, but cozy and has everything needed. I really love this, it's such a sweet little house (on wheels)! :)
    OriginID: Ninnster

My Sims 4 Twitter
    My Sims 4 Showcase
    My Sims 4 Gallery

#EAGameChanger

"Creativity is intelligence having fun"
  • CorwimCorwim Posts: 3,218 Member
    Tiny Hous on Wheels is such a cute design, love it! <3 I really like that you went with two separate rooms and created two small houses on wheels. And great design on both of them, really love the colour scheme you've used and the interior design is both very beautiful and also very functional, great for gameplay as well. And awesome terrace in between the two houses on wheels, love that you packed it with activities for our sims. Fantastic design!
  • chips46chips46 Posts: 3,655 Member
    Thanks @Laebeth , @Corwim You can see I enjoyed designing it I thought I would change the look of the tiny house on wheels that's something out of the ordinary don't know where that idea came from :)
    edited February 13
    Riley love his hamburgers he decided to open a burger joint located in Windenburg near the beach
    QC challenge no: 42
    Gallery Name: Riley's Burger Joint
    Gallery Link: Riley's Burger Joint

00.jpg
    Post edited by chips46 on
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,519 Member
    The exterior design of Riley's Burger Joint looks very nice! :) The wave themed roofing looks so very nice! Very nice trellis covered outdoors dining and bar patio. Sims will enjoy eating meals at the tables there, or enjoy sitting on the stools having a drink from the bar. The condiments are nice touches on the tables. The type of ceiling lights used looks very nice! Nice corner gaming nook for sims to have fun playing foosball outdoors in the air. The blue string lights look very pretty! The awnings look nice over the open kitchen window. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the restaurant ! It looks nice that there are booth seating dining as well as separate dining tables and chairs. The bar stool dining nook looks great! Sims will enjoy eating meals there with sunshine coming in onto them. The blue and grey colour scheme of the build looks very nice. The grey brick wall texture areas look great! Very nice aquarium alcove! The fish are restful for sims to look at and the beach themed pictures look great on the wall. The blue and white wall tiling in the kitchen looks very nice! The saucepans, dish rack, cereal box and knife set are great kitchen touches! The glass windows/door pantry and nectar storage areas look very creative!
    It is a very nice restaurant ! :)
    edited February 13
    Here is Grandpa Joe's study/fish trophy room

QC Room challenge no:55

Gallery Name: Grandpa's Study

Gallery Link:Grandpa's Study

01.jpg
    The furnishing of Grandpa's Study looks very nice! :) The colour scheme looks nice. Very nice study desk nook! The filing cabinets look great placed either sides of the desk table , and the books and camera are nice touches on the cabinets and top of the desk. The diploma is proudly on the wall! The plant is a nice touch of nature there. Sims will enjoy sitting at the desk using the computer. Very nice fireplace nook! The rock wall texture and log themed wall decor looks very nice and the mounted fish look great placed on the wall! The coffee pot and jar on the coffee table and the lamp and clock on the fireplace ledge are nice homely touches there, and the ship and globe are great study room items .The bookcases look great placed either sides of the fireplace to create the nook. Sims will enjoy sitting resting there in front of the fire reading a book. Nice chess area for sims to have fun playing chess and the patterned floor rug under the chess table adds a nice look to the room. The oval floor rugs look nice how they are placed in the room. The aquarium and fish bowl are nice for sims to enjoy looking at living fish, and the mounted fish are nice on display on other walls in the room as a reminder of what Joe has caught. The fish banner and the fish collection plaque look great on the rock walll nooks ! Sims will enjoy listiening to the gramophone music whilst in the room.
    It is a very nice study! :)
    Thank you @rosemow for the comments on both of my builds :)
    Your Grandpa study/fishing trophy room looks fantastic! Wonderful use of colour, gives the room such a warm and classy feel, awesome work!
    edited February 13
    oneroomoneweekonetheme
    106 challenge:
    Theme for the week: 106 Easter Themed Kitchen
    Gallery name of room : Happy Easter

Gallery Link Happy Easter

01.jpg
    The pink and blue colour scheme of Happy Easter room looks so very nice! :) The circles floor prints look so very pretty in the room! The shape of the room, the alcoves and the placement of the white cabinets on the walls looks very great! Very nice windows area! The curtains look colourfully nice, and the vases of Springtime flowers look very pretty! The bunny looks cute there! The sunflowers picture is sunny for sims to see when going through the door.Very nice fridge and microwave nook. The bunnies prints are a nice touch on the pink patterned wall, and the eggs look great placed on the shelf either sides of the cute freezer bunny snowglobe! The corner nook with the big Easter bunny, little bunny , bunny wall pictures and yellow flowers looks so cute and sunny ! The bar stool counter looks great! The flowers and cookbooks are nice touches there for sims to see and read when sitting on the stool. The Easter eggs look great how they are placed in the various areas of the room! Very nice bay windows sink alcove! The flowers look pretty on the ledge! Sims will enjoy looking out through the windows whilst using the sink. The combination of the pink patterned wall and the grey brick wall texture looks very nice. The nook area where the teapots cabinets are looks very nice! They look great placed either at either ends of the shelving. The eggs, fruit pictures, and kitchen items look great on the shelves! The bunny and bunny wall prints are cute there! Sims will enjoy eating fruit from the fruit bowl.
    The layout and furnishing of the room looks so very nice! :)
    Thank you very much @rosemow :)
    edited February 13
    Well I got excited anfideya has put together everyone's rooms on her youtube channel and to see my Vampires Living Room that has never happen to me and I enjoyed doing this fun challenge and here it is everyone's Vampires Living rooms :)>:)

Here's another in game challenge was hosted by anfideya she provide a shell for a room letsdesignchallenge10 for a Vampires Living Room

Gallery Name: Vampires Living Room

Gallery Link:Vampires Living Room

01.jpg
    The furnishing of Vampires Living Room looks very nice! :) The red, gold and black colour scheme of the room looks great! Very nice design of the fireplace nook! The crockery cabinets either sides of the fireplace. and the log themed wall decor, statue and red candles above the fireplace looks very creative and effective! Sims will enjoy sitting on the sofa in front of the fire having a drink from the bar,and listening to the pipe organ being played. The circular portrait pictures look great placed on the organ wall. The drinks shelves look nice on the bar counter wall. Very nice study desk nook! Sims will enjoy sitting at the desk table using the computer or reading a book. The plants wall decor looks very nice how they are placed on the study wall in the frames! The flowers are a nice touch there. The wall candles add a nice look to the room area. Very nice corner nook with the picture of the master vampire and black curtains!
    It is a very nice Living room for a vampire home! :)
    Some really stunning moo work in this room! I especially love the fireplace, that looks incredible! :smiley:

The little library nook with the desk also looks gorgeous. You have used a lot of creativity here, and done things I would never even think of trying! I could learn a lot from you :heart::blush:

It's a beautiful room!

My Sims 4 Twitter
    My Sims 4 Showcase
    My Sims 4 Gallery

#EAGameChanger

Wow, your Vampire Living Room looks AMAZING! The colour scheme, the lighting and overall design are so well done. Love all the attention to detail, like your flooring, the gargoyle over the fireplace and the coming above Vlad's painting. Really, fantastic room!
    Thank you @Laebeth about my moo work I'm not good at building or roofs but I love doing crazy things thats out of the ordinary than normal decorating with objects and my first Vampire room let me know if you need help with my moo work some of it is out of the ordinary in some of my builds and there's more than just moo it's self Its beyond not many have discovered what you can do in the sims 4 I'm very curious person I always fine a way on how you do things and not just basement space. :)

Thank you @Corwim for your detail comment on my room I couldn't help not having the bats above Vlad's painting my vision is crazy how I see it, Vlad turned himself into a bat and flies off who knows where :D>:)
    edited February 13
    This QC Room Challenge was special to decorate Its cbear's rabbit snow

Snow's garden adventure was to decorate a livingroom for cbear's bunny named Snow where he can roam free in the secured garden and living room which he has taken over

QC Room challenge no:56

Gallery Name: Snow's Garden Adventure

Gallery Link: Snow's Garden Adventure

01.jpg
    edited April 2017
    What a beautiful room and garden for Snow the bunny! I love that it has an outdoor/indoor feel. What I mean with that is the inside also looks like an outside! haha. I love the clever layering and moo with the curtains and the overhanging plants. Stunning! The outdoor garden area is stunning, and I like that you added a painting of Snow in there :)

I learn so much from watching the rooms you create, I'm practically sitting here with a notebook! haha. Maybe one day I can incorporate some of your cleverness into my own builds :D Thanks for sharing, and good luck on the challenge!

My Sims 4 Twitter
    My Sims 4 Showcase
    My Sims 4 Gallery

#EAGameChanger

Snow's Garden Adventure room is so very nice! :) The flowers and plants in the outdoors garden area looks so very pretty! It looks very nice how they flowers and plants have been placed either sides of the middle pathway. The butterflies look so very nice on the wall! Cbear will enjoy painting on the easel in the sunshine whilst Snow is playing outdoor, or enjoy sitting resting on the seat bench. The picture of Snow on the easel is a nice touch . It looks very nice how the harvestable plants in the planters have been placed in the room area. Very nice indoors area! It looks very nice how you have brought an outdoors theme inside. The wall looks very nice with the clouds, trees,leaping bunnies and flowers on them. The greenery looks very nice over the windows and the row of bunny prints is cute and suits a room for Snow! Very nice corner book nook! It looks great how the book shelves have been placed there. Cbear will enjoy sitting on the armchair reading a book and watching Snow playing with his toys. The bunny themed floor rug is a nice touch in the room. It looks great that the study desk,table is in the middle of the room, so Cbear can keep watch on Snow whenever he is in the room, whilst she is doing the judging on the computer. The sunflowers are a sunny touch on the table. The fish in the bowl would be restful to look at. Very nice tv watching nook! The big bunny there looks cute! The items look very nice how they are placed on the wall shelves. The greenery planter boxes look nice on the wall above the tv and the floral greenery looks pretty on the wall. The grassy flower floor texture looks great! Snow and Cbear will enjoy sitting on the seats there watching tv. They will enjoy listening to radio music whilst in the room. The bunny wall pictures look cute in the room!
    It is a very special room for Snow to have fun playing in ! :)
    Wow, Snow's Garden is a wonderful build! The landscaping in the garden part is exquisite, such a wonderful combination of plants and decor, looks so pretty! And I love how you continued the outdoors feel in your living room! The decorating in this part of the build is simply perfect! Love the shelves under the tv, all the various plants and who wouldn't want to work in such a study? B) Beautiful work!
    Thank you very much @rosemow :)

Thank you @Laebeth for taking notice on my detail moo work :D my pleasure all for sharing as they say <3

Thank you @Corwim I think I may have over done by bring the outside in the living room but I haven't check my feedback on it yet but I have to go and read and see what cbear's critique is all about.
    edited February 13
    Here's another in game challenge was hosted by anfideya she provide a shell for a room letsdesignchallenge13 for a ClubMeetingPlace and to have a title can be any what we like so I'm doing a games meeting place for all games to meet and play.

Gallery Name: Gallactic Gamer's Arcade

Gallery Link: Gallactic Gamer's Arcade

01.jpg
    edited April 2017
    The green, blue and purple colour scheme of Galactic Gamers Arcade gives such a great look to the room! :) It looks so very , very effective! It suits the type of room so very well! The wall colours and patterns look great! The black marble flooring looks very nice. The nook areas in the room look great! Sims will have fun playing arcade machine games and computer games on the computer. The type of computer used suits the room and the three tv screens on the wall in the computer nook look great! The space themed wall picture is nice. Sims will have fun playing games in the gaming cube. Very nice bar counter nook for sims to enjoy sitting on the stools having a drink from the bar. The drinks shelves look great on the bar wall. The tv nook for sims to have fun playing console games looks very nice. It is great that there are back to back arcade machine games and computer desks with walls in between them.
    It is a very creatively designed, bright and high tech room for gamers! :)
    edited February 13
    oneroomoneweekonetheme
    My little ray of sunshine is a baby and toddler nursery and playroom
    Challenge 110
    Theme for the week: A Nursery
    Gallery name of room : My Little Ray Of Sunshine
    Origin id : chips46

Gallery Link: My Little Ray Of Sunshine

01.jpg

Sometimes it's hard to come up with ideas naming our builds or rooms it's amazing how the mind thinks when I was thinking for a name for my Nursery room I see a baby's face and then there was a sun behind the baby's face and then that image it remind me of a kids tv show many years ago when my kids were little here is a picture of it also there's an Aussie song Little Ray Of Sunshine sung by Glenn Shorrock & Brian Cadd thats how I got to name my Nursery room lol

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top